Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Judgement Day/S04.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, jayfay said:

FACTS. She then shoved their impending nuptials down their throats a few days before the wedding. Who does stupid shit like that?

Chantal does. 

Chantal and her family have cornered the market on doing and saying stupid shit.

Is there a family discount on Dunning-Kruger T-shirts?

WipeOut08_22_2019_070801.846000-487x591.jpg.9c0c81c037f96150f3a8a4596d7772f5.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Spike said:

Speaking of huge Coltie plopped down in the green room looked like he gained another 80 pounds just in the time since filming stopped.

Pedro also looks liked he's gained a lot of weight, say 30 to 40 pounds. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Dobian said:

Chantel who never shut up and kept talking over Pedro to the point where I wanted someone to put a gag in her mouth,

If it keeps the fucking clown from speaking, I'm all for it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

I can’t be bothered to care about Pedro and Chantel's drama, since it was clearly an hour-long promo for The Family Chantel. You're not sucking me into that. I do have SOME standards.

Me too!!!😂

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

My Direct TV is completely out.  So you guys are telling me I didn't miss much,...??

The first half was Coltee and Debs a little tipsy. Larissa has a new man, who’s a little creepy too. The tell all was mostly an infomercial for the family chantel. The high lights were very few but involved Coltee mcblobby face gaslighting everyone.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

My Direct TV is completely out.  So you guys are telling me I didn't miss much,...??

I actually thought the Coltee/Larissa episode was interesting. It was specific to her arrest, and what her attorney had to say about how it could effect her immigration status.

the "Tell All" was a tired rehash of what we've already seen ad nauseam.

• Love 8

I am sad for humanity if The Family Chantel is what TLC thinks audiences want as a spin off.

All of them on that sofa are nasty except maybe Nicole who lives in her own little smug delusion.

Reality TV is just fake stupid drama nowadays. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, vintagesac said:

Speaking of Lurch, did you see Andrei’s face when Nicole dolled out parenting advice? He looked like he thought she was an idiot.

well, in all fairness, he's not wrong.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 8

While there was a lot of Pedro and Chantal, there was a lot of Jay and Ashley, both looking forlorn throughout.  I’m bored of them. I can’t stand either of them, but looking forward to what the barber shop owners have to say next week.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

No one wants to watch more of the Family Chantel! They all make me uncomfortable and I’m safely In my house. It’s like the Addams Family 2.0.

First off - don't talk about the Addams family that way, secondly - I WILL NOT BE WATCHING THE FAMILY CHANTEL.

I totally agree about Coltee being a mean drunk, as Einstein said there’s a tree, and an apple and...awww Hell.

Did we really wait for Einstein to discover gravity?  Nothing worse than people who think they are soooo smart and then are open their mouths.

• LOL 10
  • Love 13

Gray hair aside, there’s no way that Eric guy is 26.  He probably figured 36 was too old to start his reality TV “career”. Dude was auditioning for the next season of the bachelor by showing off his very creepy rose handling skills. 

Later on he was trying to demonstrate his reality tv-worthy woman handling skills with hands creepily flailing all over like some kind of middle school boy getting nervous as he is about to touch a female CPR dummy... convincing...

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Eric is obviously from central casting but if he is real, I hope she’s worth. It. We all know she’s gold digger & rather volatile so good luck to him.

Yeah, the way he and Larissa were air kissing. You can tell she doesn't want to touch him.  But, if he's not on the job for this role, he better be careful.  He's been warned.  She is volatile.  He'll eventually get a big old dose of her.  I really worry that eventually, she will hurt someone. 

This show is a hard thing to endure.  Is it possible that these people will eventually go away...  EVER?  Can someone around here check the ratings for The Family Chantel when it airs?  I wonder if anyone will watch, since, I've not heard of one person who will.  Maybe, the ratings will be so poor, they'll pull it.  

The only people involved with this show that I can tolerate are Coltie and Chantel's parents.  But, the fact that her parent's tolerate her, makes them insufferable.  She's toxic.  They should have put her at arm's length long ago.  She is despicable, with Pedro and his family being equally pathetic. 

I find Colt okay, except that he won't see the real truth about Larissa. Not really.   He really has no common sense and his mom annoys me now.  

• Love 3
(edited)
37 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Did we really wait for Einstein to discover gravity?  Nothing worse than people who think they are soooo smart and then are open their mouths.

Mother Chantal had every bit of that long drawn-out statement wrong.  Einstein had nothing to do with discovering gravity; Isaac Newton did, when he observed an apple falling from a tree.  But her  point was that Pedro is like his mother, which has nothing to do with Newton or Einstein or gravity; it's a completely different saying.  Sheesh.  Shaun Robinson did a good host job of speeding up her stupid American thought and moving it along.

Mother       Chantal     loves      to           take         long            pauses      to           keep        you         listening.  Ugh.

22 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And he was pretty interested in her footwear.  "Oooh, you've never worn those before, have you?"  

Things that make you go hmmmm.   😄 

Um, yeah, so true!  Not many straight guys are sitting next to a woman in a skin-tight, low-cut dress up to her crotch, and noticing her.....shoes.  

His fondling her while they were on the outdoor couch was just....odd.  Like he was imagining petting a puppy to get himself through the scene.  And notice, she didn't touch back, not to mention all of her air kisses.

Edited by Sterling
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Mother Chantal had every bit of that long drawn-out statement wrong.  Einstein had nothing to do with discovering gravity; Isaac Newton did, when he observed an apple falling from a tree.  But her  point was that Pedro is like his mother, which has nothing to do with Newton or Einstein; it's a completely different saying.  Sheesh.

That was my point.

17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I find Colt okay, except that he won't see the real truth about Larissa. Not really.   He really has no common sense and his mom annoys me now.  

I think we are seeing the truth about Colt.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

That was my point.

I think we are seeing the truth about Colt.

Oh, I know that was your point, and I agree with you!  I was emphasizing just how "stupid American" Mother Chantal looked when she was trying to bumble it out.

I agree that we are seeing the truth about half-a-bottle Jack Daniel's guzzler, simmering anger Colt.  

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Mother Chantal had every bit of that long drawn-out statement wrong.  Einstein had nothing to do with discovering gravity; Isaac Newton did, when he observed an apple falling from a tree.  But her  point was that Pedro is like his mother, which has nothing to do with Newton or Einstein or gravity; it's a completely different saying.  Sheesh.  Shaun Robinson did a good host job of speeding up her stupid American thought and moving it along.

Um, yeah, so true!  Not many straight guys are sitting next to a woman in a skin-tight, low-cut dress up to her crotch, and noticing her.....shoes.  

His fondling her while they were on the outdoor couch was just....odd.  Like he was imagining petting a puppy to get himself through the scene.  And notice, she didn't touch back, not to mention all of her air kisses.

He tried to butch himself up for the tell all with some facial hair lol.  Epic fail, Mary.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I kept wondering why the fresh hell they even went to that outside area.  Unless I missed something (which is entirely possible), neither ordered anything to drink or eat, just sat there play acting for the camera.  

I kept waiting for him to ask Larissa what lotion she used on her skin so he could get some, too.

And then my mind went straight to "It rubs the lotion on its skin..."

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

I thought Coltee seemed like he was drunk—a mean drunk at that.  Ever since seeing him down that bottle, I wonder every time he’s on just how wasted he is.

I thought that as well - from the minute he arrived.

I wish they would decide on a dress code for the tell-all. Of the women, I thought only Nicole was dressed appropriately (and Larissa - I liked her top and giggled to see she was wearing sweatpants with it). All the other women were dressed to go out clubbing. I also thought Nicole's hair and makeup looked nice. Score a point for her.

Except he's actually funny sometimes. 

I did actually laugh out loud when Jay sauntered in and Colt asked Ashley if she wanted a tomato...

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Also forgot to mention that Coltee's mama Debbie- man oh man her shpeech impediment was a lot worsh thish week. I mean talk about shlurring the letter ESH!!!!

I really don't want this to be taken as a mean girls comment- it's more that I didn't notice it quite as much previously.

And yes to the clubbing attire- Ashley in particular I notice on these tell alls can't find a short enough tight enough dress. and Chantal can't find one low cut enough. 

lookatmelookatme.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Unsatisfied.  I needed Pedro to WHATCHUSAY! the shit out of Coltee's ass. 

There would have been mashed potatoes everywhere.

5 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I did actually laugh out loud when Jay sauntered in and Colt asked Ashley if she wanted a tomato...

Ashley, every time Colt creeped closer to and/or said words to her:

raw

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Dude was auditioning for the next season of the bachelor by showing off his very creepy rose handling skills. 

"Only one?  One?  Uno?  One?  Single?  Solo?  One? "

Luckily he had eleven more of the gas station's finest floral offerings in his Honda Civic. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I have no problem with her looks, it's her stupidity that infuriates me. 

And her smug petulant attitude.  

Is anyone here planning on watching Family Chantel?  

From a preview I saw last week, it was Chantel and Mother Chantel taking a class on twerking.  As a preview, which one would think would have shown something remotely interesting to grab views but no, we were shown the hilarity (ugh) of mother and daughter taking twerking classes.  It looked positively abysmal.  

I can't fathom how TLC decided *this* was the couple to get their own spin off.  It's literally the same shit with these two over and over again.  Him, "Your family is too involved and you don't have my back."  Her:  "Your family is too involved and you don't have my back."  Talk about lather, rinse, repeat.  

I don't think any of these couples are intriguing/entertaining enough to merit their own spin off.  I wonder what the motivation behind TLC's decision was.  Not that they're known for making good decisions, but damn...Unless I'm underestimating the popularity of these two, I don't know what made TLC consider them compelling enough that viewers would follow them on their own show.  

• Love 20
(edited)

Nicole will never score points with me, unless she starts placing her child as a priority.  Her actions are not good for her daughter, imo, though, I suppose it's safer for the man she wants to make her baby daddy to be overseas.  I shudder to think how at risk the child could be if her target was local.  

I wonder who got the bright idea to give Chantel, Pedro and their families a tv show that only features them......OMG.  IT's so sickening.  Well, I hope they limit their appearances to that show, that way, I can avoid seeing it. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7

Deb going with Colt to the lawyer's office was just too much. Larissa is an asshole, but Colt really is too tightly bonded to his mother. It's going to be impossible to find any woman who wants to live in that situation.

There are things about Nicole's personality that I like, even though she's an idiot. There is nothing I like about Chantel at all except that she is getting an education so she can get a job later. Chantel has nothing attractive on the inside. 

• Love 12

I don't think that Chantel is actually that stupid.  I suspect that this WHOLE big thing about saving her marriage is a LIE.  It's all fabricated to be about drama that can get her tv attention and a paycheck. I have never bought that she was interested in Pedro, even the least bit.   This is my conclusion from the beginning.  I"m now wondering if Chantel and Pedro's mom and sister were ALL in on this from the beginning.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

BWAH, I almost forgot to mention....

The way Deb said things like, "WE want this over with as quickly as possible," and kept using the term "we" instead of "he" or "my son" made me giggle. 

Seriously, Deb, take a seat...It's neither your marriage nor your divorce.  It's their world, you're just living in it.  

Nah, Deb ain't "living in it", she's living THROUGH it. She has no life except through Colt. Bad enough when parents of teens try to live through their kids but doing it to a grown man???

something happens to mama and Coltee will be in a fetal position sucking his thumb! It can't happen soon enough!

Edited by happy hobo
More
  • Love 3

Larissa's new "boyfriend" along with the Family Chantel and the Family Pedro are all in this to be on TV and for the paycheck.  

And that's fine with me.  

Ashley needs to take several seats.  She groomed a child and now she's pissed.  I wonder how she'd feel if some older person from another country did the same to one of her kids.  

• Love 17

So when Nicole was talking to Libby and Pao about their babies, I was thinking, “shut up, Nickle. You don’t even have ki...oh wait!” I totally forgot about May. Unfortunately, so does Nicole.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, 100Proof said:

At least a ventriloquist dummy has a job

Yeah, that was actually grindr larissa signed up on

Larissa’s English is so poor and her accent is so thick I don’t understand why any non-Portuguese speaker would want to date her.  You can only spend so much time in bed.

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Can someone around here check the ratings for The Family Chantel when it airs? 

Does anybody know where and how to do that? I’d also like to look up “Kate Plus Date” and “S’Mothered” 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Does anybody know where and how to do that? I’d also like to look up “Kate Plus Date” and “S’Mothered” 

I did it back with Little People Big World and My Big Fat Fabulous Life some time ago.  There is someone over on those threads that regularly posts their ratings and rank.  It's not that easy to do though.  I recall that at the time. It's not a TLC site.   I may try to find that person and see if she'll do it, just for fun.  lol  I'll PM you the username, if I can find it. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

just google the show name with the word ratings

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, 100Proof said:

Yeah, that was actually grindr larissa signed up on

Blame it on the language barrier. She saw lots of hot young men and didn’t realize they were looking for other hot young men

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Last night, Karen shed some long awaited light on an enigma that combined the realms of physics, plant husbandry and language.

Next she’s going to explain whether the chicken or the egg came first and if no one is around to hear it does a falling tree in the forest make a sound. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I am sad for humanity if The Family Chantel is what TLC thinks audiences want as a spin off.

I remember when TLC (The Learning Channel) first aired,  they had some pretty interesting shows.  

2 hours ago, zenme said:

WRT to Colt in the Green Room, I thought he was just being one of those socially awkward types. He didn’t know how the others would receive him, given last year’s reunion, and this time he was alone. He was asking about everyone, and inquiring as to other’s whereabouts. He was doing nothing wrong, IMO. Then Pedro and Chantel started getting into it, and Chantel said she didn’t wanna deal with Pedro this morning, “Don’t start...” Then when asked about Larissa, he made the comment that sometimes love is not enough. That’s when Chantel fired shots for no reason. She said, “is love not enough, or is it because you love your mother more than your wife?” Obviously that’s offensive to Colt. So he returned a shot by telling her something about her own family dynamic. That’s of course when Chantal started going off and losing it. Chantal had no reason whatsoever to say that to Colt. She was just being a mean girl, and couldn’t take what she dished out.  Chantal really needs to grow up. Because she was pissed off at Pedro, she had to release and start shit with Colt. Immature.

I completely agree with your assessment.  I think Pedro asked about ther divorce & Col-Tee said something about being happier,  Pedro laughed & that pissed Princess Chantel off so she took it out on Col-Tee.

I forgot to mention Larissa's new "boyfriend" in my earlier post.  Ohhhh, I laughed when he stood outside twirling the rose.  I'm sure Larissa said "Eri-Kee, it is proper to  lavish me with flowers when you first show up,  Col-Tee did not do that and you'll see how well that worked out!

I'm sure when she finally told him about her arrests and then said "do you support me?", we all know she did not mean emotionally.   She'll need someone to pay for those lip injections since Col-Tee refused to pay alimony. 

As others have said, where did this friend of 10 years come from?  All we've heard is how she's alone,  no one but Col-Tee  & Debbie.  

• Love 6