Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Judgement Day/S04.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Anybody care to predict who will get up off the couch and walk offstage and how many times in Part Two tonight? We saw Pedro try to leave twice in Part 1 and Ashley is shown storming offstage in the previews, who else? Also anyone appearing remotely who abruptly cuts off filming counts as a walk off. 

They need to lock them in.  

Pao and Ashley are super thirsty for attention so they may storm off stage.  

Nicole, Larissa and Chantal already get a lot of attention, so they will probably stick around. 

Nicole may refuse to ask questions, amd I think TLC really should premise her check or continued participation in the show on her agreeing to answer any and all questions 

If there is one thing that this franchise has taught me is that there is no shortage of thirsty somewhat unattractive women who little self awareness and absolutely no shame. 

There are plenty of Nicole's if she doesn't want the job.

• LOL 4
  • Love 15

Somehow I missed this in all the recycled show melee but I must say Debbbie is a special kind of bitch having Norman.... Er, I mean Colt buy that NEW car (with icy AC) as soon as Larissa hit the bricks. Cause you just know she was behind it. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Somehow I missed this in all the recycled show melee but I must say Debbbie is a special kind of bitch having Norman.... Er, I mean Colt buy that NEW car (with icy AC) as soon as Larissa hit the bricks. Cause you just know she was behind it. 

I bet that newer car was in the garage the whole time. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I think she was more than happy to help put the final nail in their marriage.  She's awful.

• Love 24
(edited)

Larissa is a first-class bee-yotch, having Eric sitting there with her! 😕

Azan is, how you say in Morocco, a freakin' LIAR! 🙅 Listen to Russ, Nicole.

I agree with Pao, re: moving to Oklahoma! I mean, Oklahomans, you've got a world-class musical. Take comfort in that. 😇

Jay and Ashley are sad, sad, sad.  They're both foolish, Ashley for trusting, and Jay for being untrustworthy. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

I think Pao is self centered, mean and, nasty.  I don’t think Russ is ever going to be able to do enough for her or do it the right way.   She seems to require constant attention and subservience.   I’m not sure why she thinks she’s so special.  She doesn’t seem to have much going on.  She’s never going to be a successful model.  There are a million prettier women out there trying to do the same thing.  

Has anyone told her that her butt is now so wide that she needs a "beep-beep-beep" noise when she backs up? It's required in all states!

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, Cherrio said:

Did I hear correctly tonight?  Larissa has her boyfriend there, so what? They are divorced so she is free to do as she pleases.   So, Debbie says now they will get a restraining order ? For what?

I think the point of disgust was, he had no business being there.  Larissa discussing her relationship with Colt is none of his business.  Plus he was mugging and acting like an immature ass.  He was only on there because he's a fame whore and because the TLC producers wanted to create a confrontation.  And why is it her two kids never get brought up?  She's up here messing around after her failed marriage when she has two children back in Brazil who need a mother.  She truly is a lowlife.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Anybody care to predict who will get up off the couch and walk offstage and how many times in Part Two tonight? We saw Pedro try to leave twice in Part 1 and Ashley is shown storming offstage in the previews, who else? Also anyone appearing remotely who abruptly cuts off filming counts as a walk off. 

I professed my complete unwillingness to continue watching this mess a couple of months ago.  However, we are on vacation, and one has limited television choices in some hotels.  So I watched the tell-all.

I have only one question.

Do the participants get paid a bonus when they stomp off the set?  If so, does Pedro get TWO for the first part of the show?  Is that why he and Chantal weren't on the second part?  They'd already maxed out their windfall?

And is there a rule that none of the women (except Debbie, thank goodness) can wear a dress that's not two sizes too small?

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Do the participants get paid a bonus when they stomp off the set?

I think it should be just the opposite. They should be penalized if they leave the couch with the fine amount dependent on how many times they get up and how far off set they go. Ashley left the building FFS! She should get NOTHING! 

And Chantel, Pao, and Ashley seemed to be in competition for "Who Wore it Shorter/Tighter." Nicole, bless her heart, actually looked the most appropriately dressed! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 19
(edited)
On 7/22/2019 at 12:04 PM, alegtostandon said:

I think Pedro asked about ther divorce & Col-Tee said something about being happier,  Pedro laughed & that pissed Princess Chantel off so she took it out on Col-Tee.

I watched the rerun before Part 2, and I actually think Chantel was the one who suggested that Colt might be happier since he was at the Tell All without Larissa, which Colt then reacted to with some melodramatic sarcasm. At this point, Chantel tried to fire up the Burn Unit, and poor Ashley attempted fruitlessly to escape Colt’s gravitational pull.

Why exactly does Larissa’s new gay bff make Debbie want a restraining order?

I literally cackled when I realized that Azan made it to this season’s Tell All with no problem at all.

ETA: How could I have forgotten my favorite moment of the night: Overcooked Wet Noodle Russ proclaiming he would never, ever, ever, ever, Tiffany, ever take off his wedding ring, and then without skipping a beat, Paola happily announcing that she took hers off and threw it at her sad sack husband on their honeymoon. It might have been the first time since before Paola moved to Miami that I actually liked her.

Edited by nutella fitzgerald
I didn’t hate Paola 100% of tonight
  • Love 6

Those Colt and Larissa segments were incredible.  "Never say never!"   And they gave them a ton of time. 

And then Pao and Roos only got like 2 minutes on the sofas.  We could have predicted (and did) their turmoil after the kid arrived.  Pao is insufferable.

• Love 17

Someone in live chat thread said that the beef stew comment was directed at us.  At the same time, someone on the Reddit topic about the show said that the comment was directed toward them.

I'm sure there are dozens of online forums about this show, but each one thinks they're the only one.  So funny.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I felt that Larissa had Eric there as moral support. Colt has always had Debbie on his side, now Larissa has someone too. I actually didn't blame her, those two gaslighted her, had her arrested 3 times, made her life untenable.

I doubt seriously Eric is around for the long haul, but he filled a purpose for Larissa.

Eric is gay. He probably is a great bff but he isn't her bf.

• Love 9

Jesus Christ Coltee, when you can’t get whatever you want and even Your Mommy can’t make it happen it is rough for you huh? 

Throwing the water bottle at Shaun Robinson’s t v face says a lot about his anger toward women. 

Scary. What a pathological psycho. 

• Love 23

I think it should be just the opposite. They should be penalized if they leave the couch with the fine amount dependent on how many times they get up and how far off set they go. Ashley left the building for god-sake! She should get NOTHING! 

And Chantel, Pao, and Ashley seemed to be in competition for "Who Wore it Shorter/Tighter." Nicole, bless her heart, actually looked the most appropriately dressed! 

Which is saying a lot! She did look very nice. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, BoomerRumor said:

Surely Nicole will want to, but Newton is against her. She'll sit there knowingly squinting while munching an apple entire cheesecake.

I think you mean Einstein.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Honey said:

Someone in live chat thread said that the beef stew comment was directed at us.  At the same time, someone on the Reddit topic about the show said that the comment was directed toward them.

I'm sure there are dozens of online forums about this show, but each one thinks they're the only one.  So funny.

Except, we have the brilliant Toaster Strudel who created "bith phtew" and that is why it became a standout moment.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Honey said:

I'm sure there are many shared members. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Eric is gay. He probably is a great bff but he isn't her bf.

That guy's a fraud.  He isn't even 26, he looks like he's 32.  But saying you're mid-20s on the dating sites increases your hits.

• Love 2

Pow kept complaining Roos is never home and away too much, but next breath she says she can’t stand him ~ I think she even said she can’t stand his breathing.

Any Moldovians here? Is Andrrrray’s hairstyle popular in Moldova?

If Nicole and Azan are being paid to be on the show, then they should come clean  There is nothing more irritating than Nicole’s stupid smug smirks and Azan’s twisted grins. Mother should try for legal guardianship of May or she’s going to dragged off to a country where women have no rights. And she needs to stop funding the money drain to Morocco.  But If those two actually get married I’ll eat my hat. Literally.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
On 7/22/2019 at 3:34 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

But wait, what about the bear?

On the one hand, she would have us believe that she is a refined and classy person, with exquisite taste and discernment. With her tiny hats and antiques and all. On the other, she is a badass, street fighting, screaming wildcat who's never lost a scrap and isn't afraid to fight dirty. (witness yanking out a hunk of Nicole's weave with her bare hands).

And Chantel's new line, "Nicole deserved to be thrown to the ground by her hostess and have her weave torn off her head" is just so mindbogglingly low. Its low class, its tasteless, its so lacking in self awareness and an understanding of how people behave once they pass third grade, as to be stupefying. Its sobs and tears when River sustains a scratch. Its a shrug and "she deserved it" when a 20 year old girl who weighs maybe 100 pounds is set upon by half a dozen people. While she was a guest in their home.

Yeah,. that's one reason I call Chantel's entire production FAKERY.   When she  was putting her plan in motion, she should have selected someone other than Pedro.  It defies logic that she would be interested in him, let alone wildly in love with him.  I have never believed her for even a second. 

• Love 5
(edited)

If anything, Colt and Debbie should be glad Larissa has moved on and no longer on their hands! I had to laugh when Debbie was whining, "HE didn't bring a girl..." like it was a party or something. (and yes, he DID bring a date, Debbie, YOU!) 

Yeah.  Debbie needs to realize that Larissa needs no help looking horrible. But, she wants to protect her place on the show.  I get it.  Still, I gain no pleasure from another's misfortune.  

It's shocking in this day and age that any thinking adult, over the age of 25, would think that having a baby would fix a horrible marriage. Please.  That is sooooo selfish.  What a big burden to put on a helpless child.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt should just save up and buy one of those Real Dolls or whatever they're called. She'd always be available for sex and she'd never fight with Debbie. Why he actually pursued a live woman is a mystery for the ages.

Eric is gay as an Easter bonnet, and I'm sure Larissa knows it. They were having too much fun poking Colt and Debbie. I don't blame her one bit. It was hilarious to see Debbie lose it. Why shouldn't Larissa have a boyfriend? (putting aside that Eric is her gay bff). She and Colt are divorced! Should she join a convent? And Debbie whining that Colt didn't "bring a girl". Like there is any woman in America who would date him! Hahahahahahaha

Pao is angling for another season, wherein she battles post partum depression and she and Russ go to marriage counseling. Count on it. She is so appalling in every way. Selfish, self absorbed, whiny, babyish, spoiled, manipulative, shit stirring, wanna be diva. Didn't take long for her to be OK with someone else holding the baby, huh? Now she's mad that Russ, who moved to Miami at her command, took a lower paying job, and did it all without a murmur, has to actually work to keep her in slutty dresses from Forever 21 and Louboutins! Nothing he does, or will ever do, is going to be enough for her.

i agree, I think its all to stay on the show. 

• Love 4

So how does a foreigner with no green card that has been arrested 3 times and is already divorced from the American she married only to be able to stay here manage to stay here? Our judicial system confuses me. 

Pao is so horrible. Shame on Russ for thinking a baby would bring them closer together. If they divorce I wouldn't put it past Pao to try everything to keep the baby from Russ. She is just that awful. Imagine bitching because your husband is working his ass off while you get to stay home, then saying on national TV with him sitting there that you can't stand him. Wow. 

Nicole and Azan Hassan need to be fired from the franchise. They bring nothing. Nicole talking about having a baby with Azan makes me sick. She is mentally ill.  I would have preferred crazy Pole and Karine or David and Annie. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I felt that Larissa had Eric there as moral support. Colt has always had Debbie on his side, now Larissa has someone too. I actually didn't blame her, those two gaslighted her, had her arrested 3 times, made her life untenable.

I doubt seriously Eric is around for the long haul, but he filled a purpose for Larissa.

Eh, if she wanted moral support, she had her good buddy Carmen (?) with whom she's staying that could have held her proverbial  hand for moral support.  

I thought she looked like a bloody fool for bringing that dude on the show and then on the tell all to fawn all over her and play her fake "boyfriend."   I found it totally unbelievable and made her look ridiculously desperate.  She's probably wrangling for her own spin off a la Darcy on the upcoming season of Before the 90 Days, another showmance to keep sucking off the TLC teat.  

I hope she and Colt and Debbie never grace my TV screen again.  What a ghastly trio.  They all pretty much deserved each other.  

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Eric is gay as an Easter bonnet, and I'm sure Larissa knows it. They were having too much fun poking Colt and Debbie. I don't blame her one bit. It was hilarious to see Debbie lose it. Why shouldn't Larissa have a boyfriend? (putting aside that Eric is her gay bff). She and Colt are divorced! Should she join a convent? And Debbie whining that Colt didn't "bring a girl". Like there is any woman in America who would date him! Hahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, just because he's a Big Realty TV Star!

That's what's hilarious about it.  He's so arrogant that he'll never realize any woman who shows an interest in him now is probably just a fame whore looking for her 15 minutes (just like Larissa's "boyfriend").  

Colt will think women are positively swooning over his beanbag ass and Debbie will remind him what a "catch" he is every step of the way.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh yeah, just because he's a Big Realty TV Star!

That's what's hilarious about it.  He's so arrogant that he'll never realize any woman who shows an interest in him now is probably just a fame whore looking for her 15 minutes (just like Larissa's "boyfriend").  

Colt will think women are positively swooning over his beanbag ass and Debbie will remind him what a "catch" he is every step of the way.  

Debbie will be sure to remind him of how no other woman is as good for him as his mommy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So how does a foreigner with no green card that has been arrested 3 times and is already divorced from the American she married only to be able to stay here manage to stay here? Our judicial system confuses me. 

Pao is so horrible. Shame on Russ for thinking a baby would bring them closer together. If they divorce I wouldn't put it past Pao to try everything to keep the baby from Russ. She is just that awful. Imagine bitching because your husband is working his ass off while you get to stay home, then saying on national TV with him sitting there that you can't stand him. Wow. 

Nicole and Azan Hassan need to be fired from the franchise. They bring nothing. Nicole talking about having a baby with Azan makes me sick. She is mentally ill.  I would have preferred crazy Pole and Karine or David and Annie. 

Dont hold me to this, but I knew someone in Florida who divorced and at that time Florida was a mandatory 50/50 custody state.  So Diva Pao could shoot herself in the foot divorcing Rooossss

• Useful 2