Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Judgement Day/S04.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

I'm not sure how this hasn't come up yet or if it came up already, but why aren't we talking about how, when Colt took his mother to meet with the divorce lawyer and the lawyer asked about assets and custody Debbie, without missing a beat, said "She's not getting custody of the cats."?

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Lemur said:

I'm not sure how this hasn't come up yet or if it came up already, but why aren't we talking about how, when Colt took his mother to meet with the divorce lawyer and the lawyer asked about assets and custody Debbie, without missing a beat, said "She's not getting custody of the cats."?

Then cackled in her best Margaret Hamilton fashion.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

But he has a well-defined cheek!

I won’t post the link here but on the John Yates Twitter account there is a short vid of Eric singing shirtless.  Eye and ear bleach!

19 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Wow, the resemblance is uncanny! image.png.73a4d4a1814e971ca68eb631671eceba.png

Being a cat lover Deb would probably hate Toto too (the dog not the band).

• Love 2
On 7/23/2019 at 10:47 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Acting on the assumption that the scales haven't fallen from your eyes yet with respect to reality shows--producer manipulation.  It's a way to force the two of them into a confined space to argue.

I can understand they have a contract to do so many scenes together but if the court was that important , have your friend that speaks the language with you not Debbie. Take Debbie on a shopping trip to buy stew meat or cat toys. Trust me I know about reality show filming. They film near me all the time various shows including TLC (and 90 day is one of them), I even went to some filmings and they got me to wear snow gear in 100 degree weather to be in the background or some of the stuff they showed or failed to show twisted things so badly that watching where I live on TV, has the whole neighborhood yelling at the screen Fake!

On 7/23/2019 at 1:06 PM, alegtostandon said:

This is the first I've ever heard about Larissa having a friend, not only in the states,  not only in Nevada but in Vegas!  

I've wondered on what day we are allow to disrespect her.   

Because she thinks we are all stupider than her! 

I still want to know more about How Carmen set up Colt and Larissa. Colt knew Carmen first. She lived in Vegas and they talked and she set him up to talk with Larissa. Hmm? Then Larissa marriage lasts about 6 months and she is living with Carmen (who I believe was a k1 visa bride as well?) and it looks like Larissa is able to stay in the US for good. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Lemur said:

I thought the attorney was being facetious when she said Larissa could choose to drag it out, fight over custody of the cats and dogs, etc. so Debbie had to chime in with her vote.  I was wondering why Debbie was at the divorce consultation in the first place.  He should have crazy glued her ass to the outdoor furniture and gone alone.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Glad to see Andrei was somewhat properly dressed in his lederhosen unlike his job interview. I wonder how his chaundyman stuff /business is going ?  I hope Libby isn't terrorizing him any more with all this baby Elenore diaper changing.  Looks like Pedro is spending his free time at the gym, I teared up with him losing interest in his video games. I would totally be day drinking like @mrs Hanson - imagine being stuck inside all day with nothing but Debbie and a slot machine ? Still can't stand Pao. I really just want to smack some sense into Nicole. Ashley is a dumbass for the 10th or 11th time she took Jay back.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
On 7/22/2019 at 6:00 PM, Elizzikra said:

She's 32.

If she has no money, how is she paying for things like getting her nails and hair done, food, etc. Even if she stays with her friend for free, she has expenses. That manicure she was sporting last night was at least $50, even if she goes to a cheap salon and is a shitty tipper.

32 going on 45. That’s a tough looking 32.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/22/2019 at 12:23 PM, greekmom said:

My thoughts:

1.       Judgement Day: Everything was told in one line from Debbie in her conversation with the lawyer: We ….. I mean HE wants to be rid of her.

2.       Andrei should just shut up.  I can’t believe he stood up for Colt. Well, yeah I can

3.       Chantel and Pedro – if you want it work, cut your families out! Both families.

4.       I felt bad for Pedro. When Family Chantel showed up, he looked like he was going to cry.

5.       Nicole (and Azan), you cannot go on tv and get paid for showing your life and when asked a simple question: “Why was the trip to Morocco cancelled?” say “it’s private”. Damn it TLC, withhold their $$!

6.       Colt. A good indication that you are hated and in the wrong is when the other yahoo’s in the panel also look down at you and Andrei is the only dude on your side.  I mean even Trashley didn’t want to sit beside you.

7.       Nickle and Coltee and biggie a little bit more.

8.       Mother Chantel is sooooooooooooo freaking stupid.  Newton discovered gravity.  Einstein discovered the Theory of Relativity. But Chantel tried to shut her up before she even started on her bull crap.  Mother Chantel didn’t get the hint.  That’s Nicole level stupid.

9.       The tell all – told NOTHING.

Nitpick.  Albert Einstein didn't "discover" relativity.  They were his theories, he developed them.  Special Relativity - E=mc² and General Relativity.  Sir Isaac Newton didn't discover gravity, he explained its properties in his "Theory of Gravitation".  Also, Newton was, by all accounts, a huge asshole.  I'm sure Mother Chantal can completely relate to that. 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I finally watched all of this mess.

I watched until Larissa's smokin hot lawyer explained stuff and then I skipped over all the Larissa and Colt judgement day stuff.  They are both awful and are getting divorced while smug Debbie smirks ; the end.

Too much Chantel and Pedro.  I guess TLC was flouting them to drum up support for Family Chantel.  Kill me now.  NO ONE wants to see or hear from Karen and Thomas.  They are still rehashing the last supper and that happened like 2 years ago.  Shut up.  They are both dumber than a post.  TLC must have done some heavy editing b/c I don't believe that NO ONE but Colt and Libby spoke up and said stuff to Chantel and Pedro during their segment.  I mean, REALLY , no one asked to hear pedro talk or told Chantel that the problem is that she is blatently and blindly listening to her parents over her husband and that she is the one doing the most damage to her marriage, or even questioned how she could support her mother talking about tazing him?  Poor Pedro.  He's made mistakes, but it's clear to see WHY he made them: his in-laws treat him terribly, Chantel nags him constantly, and she constantly chooses her family over him and tells him so. Roose laughing at Karen robotically rambling explaining "Einstein's theory of gravity" was everything.

Colt and Larissa's head- Someone stick an apple in his mouth and keep it there during the tell all.

Trashly and Jay- Was she sick? I think she lies so much she doesn't know what is the truth anymore.  I did feel sorry for her having to sit next to Colt though.

Nickel- Why is she here?  Why is she on this show?  Azan wasn't on the entire season, lol!!!!  Did she really think she could come to the tell all and NO ONE would ask about her personal life that she made public on a show that centers around her personal life?  TLC please don't pay her!

Libby and Andrei-  What does she mean she's in the same type of thing with Andrei as Chantel and Pedro?  If she means her family interjects themselves in her life , she allows that the same that Chantel allows it.  HOWEVER, Andrei is probably emotionally, verbally, and perhaps even physically abusive so her family's concerns are valid where Pedro is clearly different from Andrei and was extremely nice and loving to Chantel before and her family still treated him terribly for no reason other than the lies Chantel told them.

Roose and Pao- They were needed to laugh at Karen's stupidity now they are no longer needed.  I don't want to hear them talk about anything.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Spike said:

Yes it doesn’t start until 35 lol.

Middle age is on a slide-rule...and...is individual specific...

If someone dies at 40...20 years old is middle age

17 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I still want to know more about How Carmen set up Colt and Larissa.

A true friend would not do that to a friend.

If I thought Mother Chantel would use the taser on Pedro or one of his family. I might actually tune in to their spin-off shit show.

• Love 4
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

A true friend would not do that to a friend.

If I thought Mother Chantel would use the taser on Pedro or one of his family. I might actually tune in to their spin-off shit show.

Only if Mother Chantel is immediately arrested for assault, and carted off by the police. That I would watch.

On Pedro's sister, or Dominican skank.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Kareem said:

I thought the attorney was being facetious when she said Larissa could choose to drag it out, fight over custody of the cats and dogs, etc. so Debbie had to chime in with her vote.  I was wondering why Debbie was at the divorce consultation in the first place.  He should have crazy glued her ass to the outdoor furniture and gone alone.

The lawyer was saying there were no marital assets and no custody issues (as they thankfully didn't reproduce) when Debbie chimed in re: the cats.  I think we were all wondering why the hell she was there.  I certainly would never bring my mother to my divorce lawyer's office for anything short of a deposition. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Lemur said:

The lawyer was saying there were no marital assets and no custody issues (as they thankfully didn't reproduce) when Debbie chimed in re: the cats.  I think we were all wondering why the hell she was there.  I certainly would never bring my mother to my divorce lawyer's office for anything short of a deposition. 

LOL, they were staying completely in character.  I would have been shocked had Debbie not once again inserted herself into something that wasn't any of her business. 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Lemur said:

You are not Coltee! 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/23/2019 at 11:25 AM, Lady Iris said:

It definitely was the fabulous Toaster Strudel.

Thank you, Toaster Phtrudel.

(Doesn't work nearly as well as Bith Phtew, but I had to try...)

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:04 AM, poeticlicensed said:

I have no problem with her looks, it's her stupidity that infuriates me. 

Exactly.  I think she's cute, and there are plenty of guys around who like chubby ladies, I've found...being chubby myself.  Azan just doesn't want to marry her, but doesn't want to cut off the money flowing to him.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Lemur said:

She wanted to make sure that the divorce wouldn't end her marriage to Coltee.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, artisto said:

Middle age is on a slide-rule...and...is individual specific...

If someone dies at 40...20 years old is middle age

I was thinking the same thing.  If you want to figure out what any one person's middle age is, simply divide that person's age at death by two.  It's easy, really, when you think about it.  If you want to know when Larissa's middle aged, just divide her age at death by two:  voila!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
On 7/23/2019 at 11:34 AM, chickenella said:

And I just read that in Mama Chantal's voice. I may try this myself, lol. Thank you!

For the win, do it while talking through Chantal's clenched teeth!   Which I'll admit to trying when I'm watching with Sister Chardonnay.

On 7/23/2019 at 2:06 PM, alegtostandon said:

Because she thinks we are all stupider than her! 

There's a old southern saying "If I could buy her for what she's worth, and sell her for what she THINKS she's worth... I'd be a very rich woman.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Biosynth said:

Exactly.  I think she's cute, and there are plenty of guys around who like chubby ladies, I've found...being chubby myself.  Azan just doesn't want to marry her, but doesn't want to cut off the money flowing to him.

I would not EVER describe Nicole as "chubby". I would call her obese, or describe her as a fireplug  covered in layers of whale blubber. 

I am nowhere near thin, but good grief, this is a young-un  with NO controls!

• Love 11

Mama Chantel: "The   invention of    gravity   by    Einstein    is   really    affecting    my   speach   and    also flattens   my       tiny       hats.    I hate      him    for     that.    I     will     sue      him..."

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, DutchbutnoJesse said:

Mama Chantel: "The   invention of    gravity   by    Einstein    is   really    affecting    my   speach   and    also flattens   my       tiny       hats.    I hate      him    for     that.    I     will     sue      him..."

One day, Alfred Einstein was walking through an orchard and saw an apple floating up from its tree.  "Hmmm..."  thought Albert.  "There's something stupid going on here..."  He put on his thinking cap, but it was too small, and it squeezed a thought out through his ears.  "What we need is a rule, or a suggestion, or--you reek~!!1!--a regulation to make apples stay closer to the tree, so we can get to them!!1!"

He went home to the DR and thought and thought.  "What to call my new invention..."  Then his bitchassslutwhoreass of a mother, eager to reap somebody's--anybody's-- dollar, said, "Do you want gravy with those chicken feet?"

"You reek!!" shouted Altona.

The rest is history.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/22/2019 at 8:48 AM, Angry Moldolvian said:

The tell all was mostly an infomercial for the family chantel.

I bet that's killing Pao! No attention on her at all. It's delicious.

Russ actually looks cute compared to the rest of the guys. 

I can't wait until the attention is turned to Libby and Andreii. I hope he is asked why he is such a controlling neandrathal. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I just want someone to yell at Nicole.  that would make up for all the tell nothings and this one.  Someone just yell at her and make her cry.   I'm not a mean person, but unfortunately I think upsetting her is the only way to get her to think about her life.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I just want someone to yell at Nicole.  that would make up for all the tell nothings and this one.  Someone just yell at her and make her cry.   I'm not a mean person, but unfortunately I think upsetting her is the only way to get her to think about her life.

I think she cried at the last tell all.  I seem to remember Assin' had ghosted her and TLC.  They kept trying to call him but no answer.  I think the host asked Nicole with the camera rolling to give him yet another call.  He still didn't answer, and I believe she started crying and left the stage.  I'm surprised he even shows up for this season's tell all.   He must be playing nice until he gets the bulk of the TLC check from Nicole, then he'll go ghost again for a "family emergency" or "private reasons."  

I don't think anything gets through Nicole's thick skull, not even humiliation and embarrassment.  

• Love 5

Everyone is too gentle with her.  Even at the last tell all she only cried because Azan disappointed her yet again; not because she felt ashamed of her own self and actions.  People need to ask her hard questions; stepdad Joe should be contracted to ask her all the questions/no one else, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
16 hours ago, Neurochick said:

She had me cracking up, once again

What cracked me up is she said at the beginning the entire Tell-All episode could have been summarized by TLC with text superimposed on a black background in a few minutes, then went on to spend a half hour summarizing it herself in a video!

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Everyone is too gentle with her.  Even at the last tell all she only cried because Azan disappointed her yet again; not because she felt ashamed of her own self and actions.  People need to ask her hard questions; stepdad Joe should be contracted to ask her all the questions/no one else, lol.

Yes please.  Stepdad Joe asking the hard questions.  He is really the only one who gives zero fucks and won't walk on eggshells around her.

• Love 8
On 7/22/2019 at 12:23 PM, greekmom said:

The tell all – told NOTHING.

Not true GREEKMOM - the tell all told us about who discovered gravity and how it is connected to hereditary behaviors.  I count that as something. 😂😂😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Anybody care to predict who will get up off the couch and walk offstage and how many times in Part Two tonight? We saw Pedro try to leave twice in Part 1 and Ashley is shown storming offstage in the previews, who else? Also anyone appearing remotely who abruptly cuts off filming counts as a walk off. 

• Love 6