Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Judgement Day/S04.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Ashley just misses me all the time.  I hate that every time she admits to something she did wrong there is always a "but" followed by some justification and reason why her behavior wasn't her fault.  

I agree with you completely. The point of my comment about Nicole was that she could show compassion for another human being. Where our espicy skank sat there and snickered and judged and she has absolutely NO right  to sit in judgment on anyone.  I also liked Russ’s compassion for Nicole and how he gently tried to give her some good advice. Nicole came off for me for the first time  as pitiful.  And, out of all of them, except in regard of her own situation, she was the most reasonable! I never thought I’d say those words.

And speaking of the espicy skank, raising that kid is her JOB.  Plenty of women who are not kept by their husbands and single mothers raise their children AND work outside the home.  And, she better start wearing some support because those jugs of hers are practically hanging to her waist. Sorry, but I can’t stand that woman. I didn’t watch any of their segments this entire season because I simply cannot stomach her. What was he thinking to breed with that????

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Lots of bad acting on this Tell All.  The one moment that seemed fairly genuine was Russ, in the sweetest way, trying to tell Nicole to be careful.  

I loved that moment.  He was trying so hard to not put her on the defensive and came off almost like a big brother figure.  He was very kind in that exchange yet his point was clear.  Nicole should heed his advice.  He has no skin in her game, just what seemed like genuine concern for what everyone (but Nicole) sees happening with Assin'. 

Too bad she won't listen to him (or anyone else). 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 22
On 7/28/2019 at 11:54 PM, magemaud said:

If anything, Colt and Debbie should be glad Larissa has moved on and no longer on their hands! I had to laugh when Debbie was whining, "HE didn't bring a girl..." like it was a party or something. (and yes, he DID bring a date, Debbie, YOU!) 

Colt didn’t bring one because he forgot to pack his chloroform and duct tape.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

Pao looks like a cross between a cartoon and the former OG TM Farrah..

As far as "her son" she needs to STFU.  My son never,  and I mean never slept and I worked 40 hours a week outside the home with a long commute.   She truly has it made.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

As far as "her son" she needs to STFU.  My son never,  and I mean never slept and I worked 40 hours a week outside the home with a long commute.   She truly has it made.

Amen. She is such an entitled spoiled fkn brat. "Roos, you are not here enough. But Roos I hate you and I wish you were never here". I think this bitch is hoping for a spin-off, like The Family Chantel (dumbest spin-off ever IMO). Any reasonable sane girl would feel lucky to be in her place. Roos is so calm and patient, and he has to deal with her drama and flaunting her naked body every chance she gets, and her horrid friend Juan. Jesus, Pao, shut up. Now Pao is fat and used up. Whatever will she do? 

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Amen. She is such an entitled spoiled fkn brat. "Roos, you are not here enough. But Roos I hate you and I wish you were never here". I think this bitch is hoping for a spin-off, like The Family Chantel (dumbest spin-off ever IMO). Any reasonable sane girl would feel lucky to be in her place. Roos is so calm and patient, and he has to deal with her drama and flaunting her naked body every chance she gets, and her horrid friend Juan. Jesus, Pao, shut up. Now Pao is fat and used up. Whatever will she do? 

Complain to Juan about her sad, boring life.  I think she thinks she can leave the country with "her baby".   I don't think it will be that easy...at least I hope not.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Shit, I'd take Antarctica over Coltee....and that is saying a lot because I get cold in any temp under 70. But I feel like any temp has got to be better than ending up in a deep freezer in Colt's garage.....😨

Lol 😂 He is so pathetic yet scary at the same time. The perfect combination for a serial killer with mother issues. I’m happy that I do t live anywhere near Vegas🙀

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I would bet dollars to donuts that pao's dad wasn't as "helpful" as she is expecting Russ to be.  

It feels like a luxury in modern times for a woman to be able to stay home with her child, and the money that comes from working makes that possible.

I'd agree with anyone who says that raising a child is an extremely difficult job.  I have to nap just watching my nephews run around.  But I'm not sure what's going to happen because as kids become mobile they require even more attention. 

I think she is looking to divorce him and live off alimony/child support.  It's a great set up for her.  She can pursue her life goals of partying and "modelling", when she drops the kid off with Russ....she will have money coming in for alimony and child support.....she will never be without a roof over her head....she could possibly meet some sugar daddy if she gets fit again.

She just seems to be someone looking for excuses to be mad...."so you're saying sometimes the only reason you're here is because of axel?  Well I don't want to be with someone who is only here because of a child"

Come on girl, you just basically told the world on national TV that you despise him!  And you're butthurt that he doesn't always like you?

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I know that I’d be the only one to watch it. I love  to hate bitchy Juan. I’m not ashamed either.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I know that I’d be the only one to watch it. I love  to hate bitchy Juan. I’m not ashamed either.

Umm, no, because I will be watching with you.  I find Juan entertaining and I've always wanted a bitchy gay friend to Kiki with.  I would not let any man, gay bestie or not disrespect my s/o the way Juan does.  

But that's Pao and Russ's problem.  I can't grow a backbone for him.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

My first thought about this is "classy", followed closely by my second thought: if she really did sell calendars of herself, she bought those calendars.

If she sold any of those calendars to anyone outside her immediate family I'll eat my hat.

And Jesus, those pictures are terrible. They're not even Instagram worthy. They reminded me of Lizzie's jailhouse snaps from Love After Lockup. Amateurish doesn't even begin to describe them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

agree with most of you that these clowns have run their course. We need a new batch of morons to snark about.  

I saw a preview of Darcy. She has a new boytoy in London. TLC keeps recycling, don't they? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I saw a preview of Darcy. She has a new boytoy in London. TLC keeps recycling, don't they? 

It's hard to find that special mix of attention hunger and lack of shame and self awareness that makes a good reality show participant.  

I just LOL at people like Darcy, because they are so desperate for attention that they will return to this franchise knowing damn well these people are going to make them a public joke.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

I absolutely believe Larissa when she said that ring was $200.  

Even IF Colt spent $2K on that ring, in today's market that would be either a very small good quality diamond or a big chunk of rock full of flaws. I recall Cousin John harping on the size of the diamond, so I vote for the latter scenario or if it was big AND shiny, it was a $200 CZ. 

• Love 10
Just now, libgirl2 said:

So Pao wants Russ to quit his job and stay home. How will they support themselves? TLC money? Or with Pao support them with her "hot modeling" career? 

Dude, 20 year old childless Fernanda is stuck trying to model old ladders in an ill fitting bikini.  Good luck over 30 baby momma Pao.

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

Anyone else think Coltee/Debbie's Beef Stew comment was a wink to Primertimer forum?

I think they are both angling for some spinoff show.  I don't believe their reactions were at all genuine.

Meanwhile, I wish the producers wouldn't let any of those drama queens that storm off the set screaming "I'm done" back on the set.  You leave, you don't get more airtime.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Dude, 20 year old childless Fernanda is stuck trying to model old ladders in an ill fitting bikini.  Good luck over 30 baby momma Pao.

Yeah South American models may be fleshier than here but Pao might have to look for plus-size modeling in the U.S.  She may not have a cuh-reer but she has a big rear.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
(edited)
32 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Anyone else think Coltee/Debbie's Beef Stew comment was a wink to Primertimer forum?

I think they are both angling for some spinoff show.  I don't believe their reactions were at all genuine.

Meanwhile, I wish the producers wouldn't let any of those drama queens that storm off the set screaming "I'm done" back on the set.  You leave, you don't get more airtime.

I wish they would go one step further....

"If you fail to show up *and* fully participate in the season-end tell all, your pay for the entire season will be forfeited.  Flouncing off the set is prohibited.  We have paid for your dignity and self-respect, and full participation is a requirement."  

Sometimes I think these chucklefucks flounce off the set just because they want to go have a cigarette or a drink rather than any true outrage.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Lol 😂 He is so pathetic yet scary at the same time. The perfect combination for a serial killer with mother issues. I’m happy that I do t live anywhere near Vegas🙀

You said it well.  He scares me.  The way he talks and the way he acts.  He's a strange bird for sure!  A scary, strange bird.  Why did she ever fall for him? 

I love men and women that care for their parents and are helpful to them but Colt and Debbie's relationship is just strange and weird.  Gives me the creeps. 

Going home to make Beef Stew!  Good luck and God's speed!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/29/2019 at 7:26 AM, bichonblitz said:

So how does a foreigner with no green card that has been arrested 3 times and is already divorced from the American she married only to be able to stay here manage to stay here? Our judicial system confuses me. 

Where I live, those who are here illegally can steal someone’s social security number, have two DUI’s and still stay here.  Yes, I know this for a fact.   It takes a lot to get deported.  

Larissa is here legally.  First two charges were dismissed.   Last one resulted in a misdemeanor.   She isn’t leaving.  Most don’t leave.  

How much you wanna bet that Debbie called ICE to pick up Larissa on her court date?    She was waiting anxiously for them to arrive and haul her out.  Never happened.   And why would they come get her?   She’s here legally.  

I love how Larissa got the last laugh with Coltee and Debbie. She sure pissed them off.  Both showed their true colors.  Even though they are divorced, Colt is still financially responsible for Larissa because he sponsored her to come here on the K1.   So Colt is most likely still supporting her.  Bet that really pisses him off.  

I hope she gets her green card because there will be no stopping her when she does.  

Pao will get tired of Axel, divorce Russ and give Russ custody of his son.  Yeah, Russ might have to pay alimony but it’s a small price to pay to get his life back.   He’s is a nice guy and deserves better.  

There is no way Pao can take Axel out of the country without Russ’ permission.   Hope Russ wises up and never let Pao leave US soil with his son.

Nichole knows things with Azan are going no where.  She just loves the TLC paycheck.  

Baby Eleanor is cute.  Could careless about Andrei and Libby.   

• Love 13
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

think she is looking to divorce him and live off alimony/child support.  It's a great set up for her.  She can pursue her life goals of partying and "modelling", when she drops the kid off with Russ....she will have money coming in for alimony and child support.....she will never be without a roof over her head....she could possibly meet some sugar daddy if she gets fit again.

I agree with you 100%. And if that’s not legalized prostitution, I don’t know what is.  And, she doesn’t even have to perform the services!

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, RealReality said:

It's hard to find that special mix of attention hunger and lack of shame and self awareness that makes a good reality show participant.  

I just LOL at people like Darcy, because they are so desperate for attention that they will return to this franchise knowing damn well these people are going to make them a public joke.

Evidently the money is good and there's the gig on Pillow Talk!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

So Colt is most likely still supporting her.

I doubt that he is. He is responsible to refund the government if she requires government assistance. Apparently it's rarely enforced.

4 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Pao will get tired of Axel

I bet she already is. That's why she wants Rooos to come and save her from child care, even though she can't stand his breathing.

Maybe she'll beat Colt to a murder charge, who knows?

• Love 6
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I doubt that he is. He is responsible to refund the government if she requires government assistance. Apparently it's rarely enforced.

I bet she already is. That's why she wants Rooos to come and save her from child care, even though she can't stand his breathing.

Maybe she'll beat Colt to a murder charge, who knows?

Sad but its possible. Pao has one person who is most important in her life, herself. 

40 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Russ was looking very good in the last episode.  He's bulked up and doesn't have that weird haircut he was sporting a while back.  Maybe he has a new girlfriend!

He's a nice looking guy, he could do better.

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

I wish they would go one step further....

"If you fail to show up *and* fully participate in the season-end tell all, your pay for the entire season will be forfeited.  Flouncing off the set is prohibited.

We have paid for your dignity and self-respect, and full participation is a requirement."  

Yes to all of this but especially to the bolded.  They need to stop acting like they didn't sell their dignity and self-respect for some money and attention.  

The dignity and self respect train left the station after the first episode aired and all of these fools have already been on the show so they know better.  Stop trying to get all haughty and proud at the tell all.

That speech needs to be given to Nicole first.  And if she wants to keep being cute, take her off the franchise for a season or two.  We will see how long azan keeps talking to her and how many travel packs or crappy leggings she sells.

19 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

He's a nice looking guy, he could do better.

He isn't my cup of tea (I take my men swarthy like aladin). But he for sure is attractive enough to nab a nice girl from Oklahoma and I'll bet patty has a running list in the back of her mind.  

Truly though, maybe this is what he likes?  As my friend once said ... "men love bitches and women love assholes"

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

What’s bothersome about Pao is that she’s completely lacking in humility. Roos can tell her exactly what he’s feeling and why and instead of at least saying, “okay I hear you,” she completely ignores him and rattles off a list of grievances. Everything is about her. While Mohammed celebrates perpetual Ramadan, it’s like Pao celebrates Festivus every day. And Roos is the pole.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Even IF Colt spent $2K on that ring, in today's market that would be either a very small good quality diamond or a big chunk of rock full of flaws. I recall Cousin John harping on the size of the diamond, so I vote for the latter scenario or if it was big AND shiny, it was a $200 CZ. 

If Colt spent $2K on that ring Debbie would have had a fit! She would have never allowed it...she would have thought Larissa already had the prize of Colt, why would she need the big ringee?  (Who among us does not put the double e on the end of every word now, lol).

Larissa flushed a $30 CZ ring down the drain and a psychotic husband along with it and honestly that ring was more valuable than the marriage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why did she ever fall for him? 

I doubt Larissa ever fell for Coltee. He was her meal ticket to come to America. He did promise her the world, didn't he? He lied to her about what he could give her and she hates him for it. 

2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I hope she gets her green card because there will be no stopping her when she does.  

What is she going to do when she gets her green card? What skills does she have? I would like to know what she did in Brazil. Aside from leaving her kids for their fathers to raise. Larissa is looking for a man with money that will keep her in the lifestyle she thinks she deserves. Vegas is perfect for her. Or she could join Pao in Miami. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Larissa flushed a $30 CZ ring down the drain and a psychotic husband along with it and honestly that ring was more valuable than the marriage.

Didn’t someone find the exact ring on QVC?   It was $30.  

Plus Larissa is no dummy.    If the ring was CZ, it would be marked inside the band.  Any good gold digger would check the markings inside the ring. If it was real, she would have never flushed it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

There is no way Pao can take Axel out of the country without Russ’ permission.   Hope Russ wises up and never let Pao leave US soil with his son.

I think Pao is totally happy to be in Espicy Miami and isn't looking to go back to Colombia. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think Pao is totally happy to be in Espicy Miami and isn't looking to go back to Colombia. 

Probably, especially if she can get Juan to come here. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

What’s bothersome about Pao is that she’s completely lacking in humility.

I think Pao is a toxic narcissist.  Everything is about her, and she has to have total control.  She wouldn't be in control of a counseling session so she would never agree to it.  She had to have a home birth so she would be in control.

She's all about being a MOTHER now, but how's she going to handle a bratty toddler who repeatedly tells her no?

It's a very good thing that babies have to have their own passports now so parents can't smuggle them away to a foreign country.  I hope Russ doesn't get a passport for little Axel and keeps his birth certificate away from Pao!

Most of all Russ get a divorce.  She's making your life a hell and will always do so.  Go back to OK and marry an OK woman who will make you happy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
44 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yeah Pao married Russ for the green card so the last thing she will do is go back.  Plus she has her anchor baby now. 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Most of all Russ get a divorce.  She's making your life a hell and will always do so.  Go back to OK and marry an OK woman who will make you happy.

Divirce won't help. As soon as Axel was born Pao had complete control of Russ' life.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Jay only said it six times that he had his reasons, at the Tell-Nothing and also earlier in the season.  But he left us hanging.  I think he was trying to have her admit it herself........that, allegedly...Trashley has a sugar daddy, and Jay was forced to accept the ongoing SD relationship.  Trashley stormed out of there when she was about (seemingly) to be exposed.

Not sure if this is accurate or sour grapes, but per Poochie....
https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/07/16/ashley-martsons-screwing-a-sugar-daddy/

Why would she need that?  Ashley is worth a lot of money.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Dying laughing Mrs. Hanson! My husband professes to loathe reality television, but last night? Watching out of the corner of his eye, commenting during commercials, and staying up until the end in spite of his "tired". We got 'em!

Love it!!

13 hours ago, Gobi said:

Go, go Godzilla!

Never give up!!!  He may come around!!!

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:54 AM, magemaud said:

If anything, Colt and Debbie should be glad Larissa has moved on and no longer on their hands! I had to laugh when Debbie was whining, "HE didn't bring a girl..." like it was a party or something. (and yes, he DID bring a date, Debbie, YOU!) 

I also loved when Colt was shouting to cut off Larissa.  No douche, you are divorced and she has just as much right to be here as you do.  Divorced, no longer together at Colt's instigation.  Larissa could have been speaking from inside a human knot of greased up rent boys and it still wouldn't have anything to do with Colt.

re·spect

noun: respect; plural noun: respects

1. a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

Can anyone name a time when Debbie earned this?  Was it when she kicked Larissa from the car?  When she was waving around the severed arm? 

How about Chantel? Did she do anything to not be disrespected today?  Like mishear the word "period" as "bitch"?  (it's super obvious in the filming, why has nobody ever mentioned it?)

• Love 9
21 hours ago, RealReality said:

I would bet dollars to donuts that pao's dad wasn't as "helpful" as she is expecting Russ to be.  

It feels like a luxury in modern times for a woman to be able to stay home with her child, and the money that comes from working makes that possible.

I'd agree with anyone who says that raising a child is an extremely difficult job.  I have to nap just watching my nephews run around.  But I'm not sure what's going to happen because as kids become mobile they require even more attention. 

I think she is looking to divorce him and live off alimony/child support.  It's a great set up for her.  She can pursue her life goals of partying and "modelling", when she drops the kid off with Russ....she will have money coming in for alimony and child support.....she will never be without a roof over her head....she could possibly meet some sugar daddy if she gets fit again.

She just seems to be someone looking for excuses to be mad...."so you're saying sometimes the only reason you're here is because of axel?  Well I don't want to be with someone who is only here because of a child"

Come on girl, you just basically told the world on national TV that you despise him!  And you're butthurt that he doesn't always like you?

It's horrific to think that they brought a child into this.

• Love 6