Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Judgement Day/S04.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

I think Pao and Roos got wind of "The Family Chantel" spin-off and thought that if they appeared super-miserable together...which they probably actually are...they, too, could continue to ride the TLC gravy train.  And if I'm wrong, Roos is one incredibly disempowered guy, putting up with all of the humiliation Pao dishes out.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, A-Lo said:

I think Pao and Roos got wind of "The Family Chantel" spin-off and thought that if they appeared super-miserable together...which they probably actually are...they, too, could continue to ride the TLC gravy train.  And if I'm wrong, Roos is one incredibly disempowered guy, putting up with all of the humiliation Pao dishes out.

Well, they aren't wrong I suppose.  I have little interest in Chantal and Pedro away from the show.  As I have often expressed, I have a lot of interest in seeing river get tased....preferably as he tries to passive aggressively start some shit.  But the two of them aren't interesting.  

I have little interest in Pao and Russ too, so maybe they should get a spin off?  The only thing they don't appear to have is super thirsty family.  Pao's mom seems laid back at the end of the day, Russ's mom is pretty laid back.  They have Juan, who is parched for attention....so maybe?

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Well, they aren't wrong I suppose.  I have little interest in Chantal and Pedro away from the show.  As I have often expressed, I have a lot of interest in seeing river get tased....preferably as he tries to passive aggressively start some shit.  But the two of them aren't interesting.  

I have little interest in Pao and Russ too, so maybe they should get a spin off?  The only thing they don't appear to have is super thirsty family.  Pao's mom seems laid back at the end of the day, Russ's mom is pretty laid back.  They have Juan, who is parched for attention....so maybe?

Pao hires Juan as an au pair.  Hilarity ensues.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 20
7 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I don't think it would be a good idea to watch them yelling and screaming, fighting 24/7 with an innocent baby in the home. That takes it to another level and I would hope Roos wouldn't want to be a party to that. Too toxic even for TLC. 

• Love 13

Tell All Part 2 was basically another Tell Nothing.

Shaun Robinson needs to be FIRED.  @Drogo and @Toaster Strudel  need to take her place as co-hosts.

Best lines tonight:

From Debbie: “Larissa, I had respect for you till 5 minutes ago.”  Seriously?! When Debbie? When?

From Larissa: “Colt and Debbie can suck it!”  Oh Larissa, no truer words have been said as they are sucking it.  Colt on Deb’s teet and Deb on Colt’s little peen.

Rented or not, gay or straight, the addition of Eric really pissed Colt and Debbie off.  Which I really loved.  Not that Larissa is little miss innocent but damn it, with all the gas lighting crap she put up with over the time she was living with them, Colt and Debbie deserved it.   Colt or Debbie commented that Larissa never cleaned. Then Colt commented that she wanted to clean the garage but he didn’t let her. I mean which was it? Did she want to clean or not?  And why wouldn’t he let her touch the garage specifically?

Ashley and Jay just needs to go.  Pao and Russ need to go. Chantel, Pedro and co need to go.  Nicole and Assan will never marry, TLC needs to stop having them on again and again. 

I missed the water bottle scene. Lucky I pvr'd the episode.

• Love 23

Coltie should Join A Gym PRONTO!  Get a Family Plan and have Debs drive them after work.  They have such deep seated anger issues that they should channel their energy into weight lifting and running on the treadmill....double benefit -weight loss and too tired to rehash Larissa.  Coltie will never be able to have a relationship with someone other than Debs if he stays where he is emotionally.  Yes, it’s natural to want to help your Mom.....not so much taking her out to dinner and holding her hand. Going to therapy will go a long way for him, it’s too late for Debs though.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Eric is gay. He probably is a great bff but he isn't her bf.

Eric wants to be on TV📺

Both of them are hoping for a spinoff, like The Family Chantel.

Bondy Blue, who reviews this show on YouTube said she gets the feeling that Pao would divorce Russ and take Axel out of the country.  Then Juan would be the godfather.  Russ needs to take care.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12
Just now, Neurochick said:

Eric wants to be on TV📺

Both of them are hoping for a spinoff, like The Family Chantel.

Colt is awful but I thought Larissa and Eric came off as the cool kids on the playground picking on the fat kid. I wanted her to be a better person and rise above. Now I just think they are all awful.

• Love 12

Paola’s comments: "It’s too soon." They are legally DIVORCED you dumb idiot.  Let’s not forget Colt partying it up with strippers the day after the divorce. Why was that not mentioned?  Pao, you are married and when you were in Miami running after your imaginary “modelling” career and being pimped off at some party with “executives”.

BTW – Thank you TLC producers for not putting up with Colt’s bull crap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Paola’s comments: "It’s too soon." They are legally DIVORCED you dumb idiot.  Let’s not forget Colt partying it up with strippers the day after the divorce. Why was that not mentioned?  Pao, you are married and when you were in Miami running after your imaginary “modelling” career and being pimped off at some party with “executives”.

BTW – Thank you TLC producers for not putting up with Colt’s bull crap.

I was talking to the tv when Colt was all "I want him GONE!"  No, you don't get to make that decision, Coltee!!!  I wished it had been a female producer just to zest him.

4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't see mental illness - I just see piss poor judgment and a lack of education, insight and basic intelligence.

Gotta agree with you there, @Elizzikra - plus no self awareness at all.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Colt is awful but I thought Larissa and Eric came off as the cool kids on the playground picking on the fat kid. I wanted her to be a better person and rise above. Now I just think they are all awful.

I agree.  I can't stand Larissa because I don't think she cares a flying fig about her kids.  Not one mention of them.  She's an awful person but now, she thinks she's Sofia Vergara and is probably shopping around for an agent.  

I think some people feel for Larissa because they wondered why, when the police were called, she was always the one getting arrested?  I think it had a lot to do with her not being able to explain herself in English properly, plus she's nuts in a more outward way than Coltee.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Debbie and Colt were the one spewing, yelling, threatening and 5 year olds having tantrums.

I think Larissa was for the most part calm and not looking for any fire works.

I think she is very happy to be out of that crummy apt. , stupid car and not have to put up with a blob man who treats her as a blow up doll, not a human being. Debbie probably just wanted her to clean toilets, toss her booze bottles and scrap the mold off her huge supply of hamburger buns.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

After watching last night's tell nothing, I am more convinced than ever that Coltee is a psychopath.  Dude totally skeeves me out (even though he throws like a girl 😂).  I am worried that one day he will appear on my tv screen again, only this time it will be in an episode of Dateline on the ID channel. 

Nobody is allowed in that garage because that's where he keeps the freezer with all of the bodies.

• LOL 7
  • Love 14
31 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Bondy Blue, who reviews this show on YouTube said she gets the feeling that Pao would divorce Russ and take Axel out of the country.  Then Juan would be the godfather.  Russ needs to take care.

Yes, I definitely think that Pao is headed in that direction. Then she can fob Axel off on her mother and go ride motorcycles with her old pals, take of her shirt for cheesecake calendars, and prop up the bar with Juan.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, kittle1974 said:

After watching last night's tell nothing, I am more convinced than ever that Coltee is a psychopath.  Dude totally skeeves me out (even though he throws like a girl 😂).  I am worried that one day he will appear on my tv screen again, only this time it will be in an episode of Dateline on the ID channel. 

Nobody is allowed in that garage because that's where he keeps the freezer with all of the bodies.

The way Coltee spoke to Chantel told me everything I want to know about him.  He doesn't respect women...well except Miss Debbie.  

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I'm not a fan of Colt or Debbie, but Larissa is the worst.  The way she and her fake boy toy were hugging and kissing and rubbing that "relationship" in Colt and Debbie's faces was completely uncalled for.  She is trash and should be deported back to brazil.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I highly doubt your modeling cuh-rear is going to take off now, you intolerable fat bitch. 

Colt and his mommy on the Tell All together is the ultimate golden dumpster fire, like a BLT with 10 lbs of extra bacon. 

The phonetic of cuh-rear gets me every time, and FLOVED the BLT quote! Bravo!!

6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Eric is gay. He probably is a great bff but he isn't her bf.

Who IS this Eric guy ? He loves being on tv. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, I definitely think that Pao is headed in that direction. Then she can fob Axel off on her mother and go ride motorcycles with her old pals, take of her shirt for cheesecake calendars, and prop up the bar with Juan.

I can see her doing that. She has a very high opinion of herself. 

My cousin was kidnapped as an infant by her father in the early 60s. My aunt came home from work and they were gone. He moved them to Ecuador and dumped her on his mother. My aunt sent her money, sent her grandmother money, but didn't see her until she was 18. Why she didn't hire a lawyer? I guess times were different, plus she was Hispanic and maybe thought no one would help. She was highly educated so it always surprised me she didn't get her back. 

Edited by libgirl2

I couldn't believe when Pao said she wouldn't go to a marriage counciling because the therapist would just tell Russ to help Pao more and she already did that. Unn, no. I would hope the therapist would tell this nitwit someone needs to pay the bills and Russ needs to work. She made him leave his good jobs in OK because she needed to be in Miami. He needs to take his son and move to OK.

Nicole, Azan does not love you! Get a clue already.

• Love 19
13 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I professed my complete unwillingness to continue watching this mess a couple of months ago.  However, we are on vacation, and one has limited television choices in some hotels.  So I watched the tell-all.

Sure...that's what they all say.

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It's shocking in this day and age that any thinking adult, over the age of 25, would think that having a baby would fix a horrible marriage. Please.  That is sooooo selfish.  What a big burden to put on a helpless child.

People of all ages and intelligence levels have thought babies will fix broken relationships forever, and will continue to do so forever despite massive amounts of evidence to the contrary.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

The way Coltee spoke to Chantel told me everything I want to know about him.  He doesn't respect women...well except Miss Debbie.  

I think Coltee is 1) an angry mean drunk and 2) has serious Madonna/Whore issues and 3) was completely rude to Chantal (who I am NO fan of, lol) because he knows he could never f**k her, so he attempts to berate her.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

He "shushed" Debbie and told her to shut up and swatted her away more than once.  If that's the way he treats the one person on the planet that he actually "respects" (his MOTHER no less!) then it REALLY speaks volumes to your point.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Somehow I missed this in all the recycled show melee but I must say Debbbie is a special kind of bitch having Norman.... Er, I mean Colt buy that NEW car (with icy AC) as soon as Larissa hit the bricks. Cause you just know she was behind it. 

Debs should hold a master online class. As evidenced by smothered there’s definitely an untapped market

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

So that's why they couldn't put the slot machine in there!

So the tell nothing did in fact tell all!

16 hours ago, Honey said:

Where is the thread for the Tell-All Part 2?

I’m assuming this is it because it says episodes 13 and 14

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I hope that none of these folks come back next season. I'd only be interested in a 1 hour what happened to X type special with a follow-up. No more Ashley, no more Pao, no more Andrei, no more Chantel, no more Nicole, no more Colt.

Preach frozen diva. There must be so many thirsty, even more dysfunctional fame hos waiting to entertain us

• Love 2

Eric was there for fireworks. Larissa wrapping herself around him was looking for fireworks. She was clearly showing off her younger, hotter "boyfriend" in an attempt to make Colt angry and jealous and because Colt is a tool, it worked.

They're divorced. Either one of them can date whomever - but it was immature and tacky of her to hug and kiss on him. 

They're all awful.

• Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, Honey said:

Someone in live chat thread said that the beef stew comment was directed at us.  At the same time, someone on the Reddit topic about the show said that the comment was directed toward them.

I'm sure there are dozens of online forums about this show, but each one thinks they're the only one.  So funny.

Well I’m going ahead and claiming it for us. Drogo  even named the forum after the stew. Reddit has enough infamy. This is ours!!

ETA. It was brilliant @Toaster Strudel Who hilariously thought it up. So it belongs to us

Edited by Angry Moldolvian
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

So how does a foreigner with no green card that has been arrested 3 times and is already divorced from the American she married only to be able to stay here manage to stay here? Our judicial system confuses me. 

Pao is so horrible. Shame on Russ for thinking a baby would bring them closer together. If they divorce I wouldn't put it past Pao to try everything to keep the baby from Russ. She is just that awful. Imagine bitching because your husband is working his ass off while you get to stay home, then saying on national TV with him sitting there that you can't stand him. Wow. 

Nicole and Azan Hassan need to be fired from the franchise. They bring nothing. Nicole talking about having a baby with Azan makes me sick. She is mentally ill.  I would have preferred crazy Pole and Karine or David and Annie. 

I’m not going to get political except to say there are legitimate refugees that are escaping horrors we can’t imagine, and Larissa is strutting down the strip without a care. It doesn’t seem fair

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I’m not going to get political except to say there are legitimate refugees that are escaping horrors we can’t imagine, and Larissa is strutting down the strip without a care. It doesn’t seem fair

I guess if you want to get into this country, look to TLC! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You know @bichonblitz - you may have hit on something here.  Borderline Personality?  Narcissistic Personality Disorder?  I mean, most sane people, after three plus years of this crap, of being together 2 or 3 times, having your alleged "World" look at a CAMERA and say "I am only attracted to her 55%" and was caught talking sweet talk to other girls (and I could go on) would have been out the door a loooooong time ago.  But not our Nicole:  She forges ahead and is planning babies.  While she and Azan are unemployed. 

Edited to add:  Ladies and gents, I need to boast about my hubby:  He is a Nat Geo, Smithsonian Channel, PBS kinda guy who would not, could not tolerate this.  Thought I was nuts.  Now?  He is right there with me, every Sunday night, and last night he was googling to discover what Larissa's sentence was before the show aired it!!!  SUCCESS!!!!  He will watch The Other Way tonight but dang it.....he will not touch Love After Lockup.  Maybe in time......

He is also the guy who wants Juggy (that is what he calls Chantal) to put them away.  Same for Pao and Ashley.  He appreciates the female form as much as anyone but he is like, "Man, do all the ladies of this show strap melons to their chest?  Put them away!"

Hubs is a PhD, npr listening intellectual and  also knows what’s going down in 90 day world. He sees me laughing while reading the forum and always asks what is funny 

Edited by Angry Moldolvian
Blessed be the typo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, kittle1974 said:

And as mentioned earlier, the new car with a/c

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I can see her doing that. She has a very high opinion of herself. 

My cousin was kidnapped as an infant by her father in the early 60s. My aunt came home from work and they were gone. He moved them to Ecuador and dumped her on his mother. My aunt sent her money, sent her grandmother money, but didn't see her until she was 18. Why she didn't hire a lawyer? I guess times were different, plus she was Hispanic and maybe thought no one would help. She was highly educated so it always surprised me she didn't get her back. 

When I would take my two monkeys home for a visit to Australia I had to have a notarised letter from my husband giving permission to leave the country. It was 50/50 if I was asked for it. I’m still traumatised by the 80s classic Not Without My Daughter.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, StrongbyDefault said:

He "shushed" Debbie and told her to shut up and swatted her away more than once.  If that's the way he treats the one person on the planet that he actually "respects" (his MOTHER no less!) then it REALLY speaks volumes to your point.  

Yeah, that really stood out. Coltee mcblobster is a definite misogynist, and I’m not saying that lightly either

• Love 10
3 hours ago, kittle1974 said:

There are a number of shows that creepy family could be the subject of.  But yeah, I suspect Colt has some really odd fetishes and a temper to boot.  He and Deb have a very VC Andrews type relationship.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I agree.  I can't stand Larissa because I don't think she cares a flying fig about her kids.  Not one mention of them.  She's an awful person but now, she thinks she's Sofia Vergara and is probably shopping around for an agent.  

I think some people feel for Larissa because they wondered why, when the police were called, she was always the one getting arrested?  I think it had a lot to do with her not being able to explain herself in English properly, plus she's nuts in a more outward way than Coltee.

I sort of agree, but, I think she's a very violent person and that's why she was arrested THREE times. 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

We were talking about 90 DF the other way and how ridiculous it was for Tiffany to bring her kid into a situation in a different country to live with a man she doesn't know that we'll, has issues and red flags and that she hasn't spent a ton of time with.

Colt, as I see it, misrepresented himself and his situation.  I believe he told her and promised her a lot and hasn't delivered and Debbie appears to be a mean drunk.  Perhaps it was prudent of Larissa not to bring her children here, and expose them to this mess.

It seems like she discussed bringing them over when talking to Colt.  But I wouldn't want kids in such a situation, and so if she wants to bring them over she is going to need another route.  In the meantime she can start working and sending money home.  The money she can make here has to be better than what.she can make in Brazil.

She doubt she will end up with Eric because Eric is gay and Eric is a famewhore.  Her best bet is to keep herself up (which she is doing) and try to find a solid, older man who has some money and grown kids.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Unless Colt grows a spine, things will only change when Debbie dies. He is a 30 some year old man who should be able to make his own life choices and deal with their consequences without his overbearing mother at his side.

Help pay for her apartment, whatever, and stop sucking on her milk. She will always be a part of any relationship he has with anyone, until the transaction changes from parent to child to adult-adult. Few women will put up with her.

Coltee is a 3...max...on a good day.

Trouble is he wants, and thinks he deserves - a 9 or 10.

But the only women who will put up with him and his current "wife" long-term* is going to be a 1 or a 2 (both in physical appearance and intelligence/personality). 

*Coltee may experience a temporary "bump" in his popularity/desirability (UGH) due to his exposure from the show and online (OK, now I've grossed myself out - but curiosity-seekers are a thing), however that will be short lived. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I sort of agree, but, I think she's a very violent person and that's why she was arrested THREE times. 

Meh, this is not dispositive for me one way or the other.  I would think that DV arrests CAN be more prophylactic and done out of an abundance of caution.

But if that were the policy, I'd support it.  Better safe than sorry.

1 hour ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Preach frozen diva. There must be so many thirsty, even more dysfunctional fame hos waiting to entertain us

I wish someone would tell Nicole that.  I find her demands for privacy ridiculous.

• Love 6

“Adam is a sweetheart”

said by no straight man ever. 

The only new information learned in the tell nothing was about Jay’s additional cheating after being taken back by Ashley for the latest time. 

But not really new info, just new details, because everybody predicted that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2