Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I really think Cliff is pissed off and when he gets to that jury house and talks to Tommy and they both really put together all of Jackson's lies, Jackson will not win. Holly (if they are the f2) will get the votes of Christie, Jess, Tommy, Cliff, and Kat and probably Nick. So how can Jackson win? Only Annalyse and Jack will vote for Jackson. Nicole might if she does not get a chance to talk to the rest of them. 

When Cliff talked to the camera on BBAD and he said there will be "repercussions," he seriously meant that. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Holly was cooking away while Jackson was stewing like a little baby. I think it's funny that he "loves" Holly so much that he just assumes he going to win and doesn't realize that she could win. Too funny!

This reminds me from a scene in the 1980 Richard Dreyfus/Amy Irving  movie, The Competition.

After an incredible performance, in which he is stunned, she looks at him quizzically, and says, but you knew I was good. He says  , yeah, but not that good. 

• LOL 4
19 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Yes and he says "one forty three"  which is more syllables than I love you. He's just so gimmicky with his pandering and his schticks. All contrived from the "before the wife" routine to his little ripping off the shirt after a win... Whatever Cliff.

I find THAT particular shtick to be extra yuck.  It looks like he's pulling his shirt out with both hands and then rubbing his fingers together to signify - I don't know, cash money??  The whole thing is so weird and unpleasant to look at.  I'm sure it means something significant at the Hogg house but as a viewer, it's weird.

19 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Actually, it's better than him saying all their names super fast, to me at least, so I'm not complaining. 

And it's also tons better than watching Holly say hello and happy birthday and I love you to her entire extended family, her dogs, her horse and her mailman.  But at this point everything Cliff does is bugging me, so......

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

DAMN IT, I'M DUE A MIGRAINE THIS WEEK AND CAN'T RISK HAVING A DRINK. THANKS, HOLLY. NOW I HAVE TO BE SOBER AND THINK ABOUT THIS.

I completely understand this and I sympathize.

Was I the only one who was confused by the veto?  Maybe I was just tired but I swear they read the clue and then took out the pictures that were the opposite of the clue.  

Nicole's face when Cliff said, "hey, don't worry, we're in the Final Three!" was priceless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Loved that movie....but then I'd shank a heiffa for RD, my love for him goes way back.

Hey, he's from my hometown! But I never met him and he's never heard of me so... never mind. 😁😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

No one is getting punished. What’s the point of rules then? I would at least like to see one of them scolded (besides the ‘no taking about production’ thing).  

Oh well. It would have been great to see it happen. 

Jackson played extremely dirty to keep Holly and just bashed and lied to get Tommy out.  So I have no problems with Cliff telling Jackson that if you evict me, you will NOT have my vote come finale night.   Not a Cliff fan but good for him!   I'm glad that Nicole is on board as well not to vote for Jackson.   

Sorry...I'm a personal person and I do not respect his game play at all.   Even if Tommy stayed, Jackson is a strong enough player that he still probably would have been able to get to the final two.  The guy has horse shoes (AG) up his ass.  

28 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Well, I am petty and I hope there is a bitter jury. Worked just fine for me when they voted Josh over Paul.

I totally want a bitter jury if Jackson is sitting in a final two spot.  That ass deserves nothing!!!

• Love 16

I don;t think Snackson is on the level of Paul. For one, Jackson has always made it clear that he comes first. His "I want to win, goddamit" attitude is very different from Paul acting as if he was just there for "friendship." Second of all Jackson is an ass but he didn't encourage the bullying and harassment of other HG's the way Paul did. Third of all, Jackson isn't like Tyler who started off strong but then spent more and more time just lazing the day away with Angela inthe HoH bedroom. Jackson has finished really strong.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, kz5 said:

Instead of making threats and trying to weasel his way to stay, I'd much rather hear Cliff actually say why he feels he should stay and be in F3. Or does he not have anything to say. since he hasn't done much lately but Flop.   

Hopefully Cliff will keep his word here since that’s supposedly so important to him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I find THAT particular shtick to be extra yuck.  It looks like he's pulling his shirt out with both hands and then rubbing his fingers together to signify - I don't know, cash money??  The whole thing is so weird and unpleasant to look at.  I'm sure it means something significant at the Hogg house but as a viewer, it's weird.

It's Johnny Manziel's touchdown celebration... thing. This GIF doesn't show the pretend jersey ripping but it does show the cash-y money finger flicking. 
giphy.gif

Man, the kid washed out of the CFL. How sad. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, S.Batts said:

Jackson played extremely dirty to keep Holly and just bashed and lied to get Tommy out.  So I have no problems with Cliff telling Jackson that if you evict me, you will NOT have my vote come finale night.   Not a Cliff fan but good for him!   I'm glad that Nicole is on board as well not to vote for Jackson.   

It's Big Brother.  That's what it's all about.  You lie, manipulate, twist things, etc.  Dirty play is part of the game.

That being said, they can vote however they want to vote cause they are on the show and we aren't.  And they can justify it however they want.  I do see the potential for them to vote for Jackson to win though.    

• Love 8
8 hours ago, mooses said:

Heh. Jackson says knows he can win if the Jury votes on strictly game moves since they've all said they won't vote on emotion, and he has responses for everything he's done.

He can win...unless he's sitting next to Cliff.

He's saying all this to Holly.

I wish Holly would get a clue, play to win and backdoor Jackson. Not like,y, but I’d love to see it happen.

• Love 4

Yeah, Jackson isn't owed any votes at the end. But it's like I said the other day with Scottie. I just want people to be consistent with their own shit. Like if you are Christie, and you blow up your alliance all the time, you can't be, "but Jackson betrayed me!" And in general, if it is Jackson against Holly, Holly was obviously right there with him on all of these moves but just letting Jackson be the target. So him possibly lasting to Final 2 would be a remarkable achievement. This isn't Paul or Tyler or Derrick or Hayden, people who were protected all the way to the end by big alliances, this was a guy who was KICKED OUT of his alliance midway through the game and then managed to STILL dominate. Cliff and Nicole helped him, but only because he plucked them out of thin air as a new alliance when he was KICKED OUT OF THE DOMINANT ALLIANCE in the house! It is very rare for a player to be this dominant and NOT get picked off as a major threat, but part of that is because he won key comps when he needed to and he cultivated a relationship with the bottom feeders when everyone else treated them like, well, you know, bottom feeders.

Jackson is a lame dude. I don't like the guy, but he's managed to go a lot further than he should have based on strong gameplay. If you then want to reward Holly for being less offensive than him, I'm totally fine with that, but doing so would be quite inconsistent for a few of these people's games (Nicole and Christie, in particular). 

Like Nicole has talked INCESSANTLY about how "This is Big Brother, you have to lie, cheat, etc." 

But then, "But Holly didn't lie to me, so I'm going to vote for her!"?

It doesn't track. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

is THAT what that is?  I thought it was, look at my chest, pinch my nipples!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Cliff told Jackson that if Jackson goes through with evicting him, that Jackson won't get his vote in the end, as well as that he would basically stump for Holly to get votes (in the event it's Jackson and Holly at F2) because Holly kept her word and Jackson didn't.

That's really his only leverage at this point, though. I keep waiting for people on the block to use that against people and it almost never happens. Cliff's an idiot for sure, but if I were in his position this is exactly what I would say to Jackson. "I've got 2 votes locked against you, and I'm pretty sure I can sway at least 2 more." 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, Jackson isn't owed any votes at the end. But it's like I said the other day with Scottie. I just want people to be consistent with their own shit. Like if you are Christie, and you blow up your alliance all the time, you can't be, "but Jackson betrayed me!" And in general, if it is Jackson against Holly, Holly was obviously right there with him on all of these moves but just letting Jackson be the target. So him possibly lasting to Final 2 would be a remarkable achievement. This isn't Paul or Tyler or Derrick or Hayden, people who were protected all the way to the end by big alliances, this was a guy who was KICKED OUT of his alliance midway through the game and then managed to STILL dominate. Cliff and Nicole helped him, but only because he plucked them out of thin air as a new alliance when he was KICKED OUT OF THE DOMINANT ALLIANCE in the house! It is very rare for a player to be this dominant and NOT get picked off as a major threat, but part of that is because he won key comps when he needed to and he cultivated a relationship with the bottom feeders when everyone else treated them like, well, you know, bottom feeders.

Jackson is a lame dude. I don't like the guy, but he's managed to go a lot further than he should have based on strong gameplay. If you then want to reward Holly for being less offensive than him, I'm totally fine with that, but doing so would be quite inconsistent for a few of these people's games (Nicole and Christie, in particular). 

Like Nicole has talked INCESSANTLY about how "This is Big Brother, you have to lie, cheat, etc." 

But then, "But Holly didn't lie to me, so I'm going to vote for her!"?

It doesn't track. 

I think you are exactly right. And I also think , and believe Nicole has said as much,  that Jackson is the best player. I think she is talking about not voting for Jackson as a way to make CLiff feel better. And a BB player and fan, she would vote for him. She does not respect Holly's game. It would kill her to give Holly a vote.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

That's really his only leverage at this point, though. I keep waiting for people on the block to use that against people and it almost never happens. Cliff's an idiot for sure, but if I were in his position this is exactly what I would say to Jackson. "I've got 2 votes locked against you, and I'm pretty sure I can sway at least 2 more." 

Oh, I totally agree with that. I think it's really Cliff's best move by far and you can see how it's getting to Jackson a lot. And I absolutely agree people should use it as a ploy more often than they do (which is pretty much never). 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

Well, I am petty and I hope there is a bitter jury. Worked just fine for me when they voted Josh over Paul.

I know I know and I despise Paul so I was thrilled with that but I have lived to pay the price because I watch MTV Challenge and Josh is so outrageously intolerable.  Idk how much of that stems from his ego because he thinks he “won”;  he doesn’t get it that the idea was that Paul should lose, and he could have been a sponge or a turtle or a piece of cardboard, anything sitting next to Paul was going to win 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Aw, today is the sad day every year when I cancel my VPN and CBS All Access subscriptions. Sure, that's an extra $25 a month in my pocket but still. Boo.

Also, holy shit, I timed that perfectly because they were set to auto-renew on the 26th and 27th of the month. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Aw, today is the sad day every year when I cancel my VPN and CBS All Access subscriptions. Sure, that's an extra $25 a month in my pocket but still. Boo.

Also, holy shit, I timed that perfectly because they were set to auto-renew on the 26th and 27th of the month. 

Truly the mark that the end of  season is here. Cancelling subscriptions.😪

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Thanks for reminding me. I need to cancel my CBS All Access too since there isn't that much content to justify the money.

I might have mentioned this but Paul didn't lose to Josh because he burned Mark, Elena and Cody's votes. Paul lost because of the way he handled Alex. He took her out at F5 and told her so. She was upset but made her peace with it. She even said she'd still vote for him to win. But he kept pressing and pressing her about guaranteeing her and Jason's votes. I saw that whole convo on the feeds. She became more and more "we don't need to talk about it, Paul, it's cool, no hard feelings." He just didn't let up until she finally got up and walked out of the room. It was one of those things where you could just tell she lost any good feelings she had for Paul not because he was evicting her but because he just couldn't leave her alone and give her some space.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, S.Batts said:

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2480518/big-brother-spoilers-did-jackson-have-an-unfair-advantage-in-veto-competition

Interesting article from Jokers if it's true or not that production did help Jackson in the veto comp.  

I was going to post that I thought the VETO was fixed for Jackson to win. No way did I think that Jackson won the comp fair and square after watching it last night.  It just did not pass the smell test.  All the theatrics, praying, tears regarding Jackson’s veto performance was just too over the top.  I just got the feeling of who were they trying to convince:  me or themselves?  

Maybe it’s just my conspiracy theory mind, but I figured that production chose that comp because it’s pretty easy to fudge the results.   How do we know what the final times really were?  The houseguests don’t know their times?  Couldn’t Nichole have really come in first?   It’s obvious that production wanted to control the outcome or they would have chosen a comp they all played together.  

After reading the article above, I’m now convinced Nichole did win.  There is no way Jackson won the VETO.   It was rigged. 

I’m hoping that this jury overlooks gameplay like the few others before and votes for whoever isn’t Jackson.  Or better yet Nichole wins it all.  

I really want to see someone else’s confetti falling on Jackson’s shoulders. 

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Loved that movie....but then I'd shank a heiffa for RD, my love for him goes way back.

Reminds me of a time when I had a bit of a crush on Richard Dreyfuss.  I never told anyone, I'm sure my friends would have thought it weird.  But he was such a lovable dork in some of his movies.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I was going to post that I thought the VETO was fixed for Jackson to win. No way did I think that Jackson won the comp fair and square after watching it last night.  It just did pass the smell test.  All theatrics, praying, tears regarding Jackson’s performance was just too over the top.  I just got the feeling of who were they trying to convince:  me or themselves?  

Maybe it’s just my conspiracy theory mind, but I figured that production chose that comp because it’s pretty easy to fudge the results.   How do we know what the final times really were?  The houseguests don’t know their times?  Couldn’t Nichole have really come in first?   It’s obvious that production wanted to control the outcome or they would have chosen a comp they all played together.  

After reading the article above, I’m now convinced Nichole did win.  There is no way Jackson won the VETO.   It was rigged. 

I’m hoping that this jury overlooks gameplay like the few others before and votes for whoever isn’t Jackson.  Or better yet Nichole wins it all.  

If thats the case, maybe they can rig so Nicole wins one part of the final HOH.  I would think they want to see Nicole and Jackson over the very boring showmance.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, LGGirl said:

I was going to post that I thought the VETO was fixed for Jackson to win. No way did I think that Jackson won the comp fair and square after watching it last night.  It just did pass the smell test.  All theatrics, praying, tears regarding Jackson’s performance was just too over the top.  I just got the feeling of who were they trying to convince:  me or themselves?  

Agreed...the veto comp was totally rigged for production's golden boy.    Something they all played out together is what the comp should have been.   I'm really hoping that Jackson doesn't get to final two but if he does, I hope the jury votes for Holly or Nicole.   Nicole is my choice to win!!

• Love 9
Just now, tinkerbell said:

Reminds me of a time when I had a bit of a crush on Richard Dreyfuss.  I never told anyone, I'm sure my friends would have thought it weird.  But he was such a lovable dork in some of his movies.  

I own my crush on 90s Sean Connery. I dunno what it is, too many late night viewings of The Hunt for Red October maybe? Either way, break me off a piece of that not-even-trying faux Russian Lithuanian accent. 

29 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I might have mentioned this but Paul didn't lose to Josh because he burned Mark, Elena and Cody's votes. Paul lost because of the way he handled Alex. He took her out at F5 and told her so. She was upset but made her peace with it. She even said she'd still vote for him to win. But he kept pressing and pressing her about guaranteeing her and Jason's votes. I saw that whole convo on the feeds. She became more and more "we don't need to talk about it, Paul, it's cool, no hard feelings." He just didn't let up until she finally got up and walked out of the room. It was one of those things where you could just tell she lost any good feelings she had for Paul not because he was evicting her but because he just couldn't leave her alone and give her some space.

I mean yes and no. It was a factor, I don't think it was the factor in Paul losing. The thing is, Alex was gonna be bitter no matter what. She would have gotten there eventually on her own, Paul just hastened the progression when he didn't leave her alone. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

And for Nicole, deciding to vote based off of what Jackson does wouldn't make it a bitter juror; it would make for mismanaged jury management from Jackson. If he doesn't go the Paul route and pretend that he was an innocent victim, then I can see him winning in a landslide. But if he does play victim next week, I could easily see the votes going to Holly.

Tommy will vote based on gameplay. I can see Nicole voting based on gameplay. Christie should theroetically follow Tommy. 

I agree with that, to a point. The thing is, Big Brother in the "Social Media Era" is a crazy, disgusting animal. I would love if HGs would just revel in the villain role, but we've all seen how disliked HGs are treated. I kind of don't blame them for rationalizing  every decision they've made to themselves and everyone else to hope they look alright coming out of it. It's also why I wish HGs were shown more of Will/Danielle/Dan's seasons - all villains that are fan favorites. Although, I do think even those HGs wouldn't be as popular and would get roasted on social media today (hello, clip of Will standing by and giggling as Shannon cleaned the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush). But, to be fair, Jackson did own it in the beginning - but after learning he was hated he really pivoted from, "Zero emotions. I'm doing whatever I have to do."

And I just don't see how Jackson is a Paul situation. Jackson has his annoying "I love you to death This breaks my heart." speeches, but he's said, "I play chess not checkers" more often, and continually said that he's not playing with emotions and will do whatever he has to do (especially before the PR-rehab tour started). And he's still in Final 3! He was in power for a month, and still managed to not be targeted when his reign of grossness ended! His two mismanaged HG was Christie because their beef was totally personal, not based on a game move, and Kat because, you know, he dumped her. Also, Jessica because he's a guy. It would just be disappointing if we had another Jury that was "mismanaged" because someone played the game too hard and the HGs are upset that they got got with a side of "and they weren't nice enough to me when they did it."

I do think Nicole will win in the end. She has Kat/Jessica's votes, I think Tommy will really want to vote for her, and Christie was also impressed by her game coming out of the House. She'd only need one more, and I think Christie/Tommy have enough sway to find her at least one, if not more.

Edited by mooses
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I honestly have no idea what Jess will do. She says she's a feminist but she speaks like a men's right's activist. I believe she had a crush on Jackson but girl boss, amirite? She haaaates Nicole but Jackson is the reason she's been evicted. So Jess is a big ??? to me.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I've mentioned before that I agree with you that Alex was where Paul lost the game, but I think it was more A. Him not using Veto on her (how more clear cut of a sign do you need that a guy doesn't have your back?), B. Him annoying her for her and Jason's vote and,  perhaps most importantly, C. Josh telling Jason about him working with Paul and Christmas against them (and Jason, of course, passing that info on to Alex). Even with all of that, I still thought she was dense enough to still vote for him, but I thought, if there was any chance at a Paul loss, that was it. 

• Love 3

I realize that the jurors are not supposed to talk game.  Kind of like Production is not supposed to assist a HG in a competition.

Jess' mind must have been blown by now of all the things that she didn't know.  Seriously, does anyone think that Christie kept her mouth shut?   And, I really do think Tommy will be working for Nicole.  

But then again, some people really need to be cool.

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

When he was kicked out of that alliance, that's when Cliff/Nicole fell for his whole victim act hook, line, and sinker (and he got a lot of Big Brother viewers, too). It took them until now to see how hypocritical and ridiculous it is. The dude's been in power since Day 1 as Camp Director (which is also when I started hating him with his whole "I don't want to do this" victim act). He was in a power alliance, and, when that fell he made Christie/Tommy/Jack look like the jerks  (let's not forget Holly actually had a big part in that, and played the Kat/Holly know each other "lie" perfectly), they secured Cliff/Nicole as ride-or-die allies, was in power for a month where they picked off lesser players (and his new ride-or-dies other allies) instead of his main enemy - but then, even when he fell out of power, someone did that for him because he was able to make Christie/Tommy seem like the bigger, scarier threats instead of the couple that just had power for weeks. And not only did he make it to F4, he's there with his Showmance (after Holly/Jackson were totally on the ropes last week) because Cliff/Nicole got played one last time for good measure. 

I couldn't stand him from Episode One, but he's had an unbelievable game. Like, I literally couldn't believe HGs fell for his act time and time again because I was waiting for his downfall since his Camp Director run, but the only HG that was truly and completely gunning for him was Christie, and he had someone take care of her for him after getting rid of their other allies. 

It was so lonely on my Jackson-Hating Island for the second half of the game, and now that it's more populated again, I'm arguing why he should win this whole thing. Oh, Big Brother, why do I ever watch you.

ETA: It also actually helped that they were in power so long, because when Christie/Tommy tried to get closer to Nicole/Cliff, they spun it as just being nice when they needed something - even though they never had the opportunity to not need something since they weren't ever in power again. And, obviously, Jackson/Holly also needed something (allies, votes), but it was less obvious since they were in power. 

19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jackson can't be up against Nicole, though, right? It's just Jackson/Holly or Nicole/Holly. Holly is the only one guaranteed final two. 

So Holly/Nicole, obviously Jess votes for Holly, but Jackson/Holly is a crap shoot. 

Ah, you're totally right. So, I think Nicole wins against Holly, especially because she'll have to win another competition to get there (Christie/Tommy/Jessica/Jack?/Sis?/Cliff/Nick) - let's be honest, Jessica's voting where Christie votes, and I have a feeling Sis/Jack will vote with them, too. Jackson/Holly is actually the more interesting "is the Jury bitter" question.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

Newbie question - how often is production involved in the comps and outcomes? 

I assume they are involved in every day type things - enhancing drama and controlling damage. But do they rig outcomes? And if so, why would they rig things for Jackson to win if Jackson is hated in the general community. I actually would like to see a Jackson win - but most comments on twitter et cetera  can't stand the pompous douchebag and threaten to stop watching if he's the victor.

3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I assume they are involved in every day type things - enhancing drama and controlling damage. But do they rig outcomes? And if so, why would they rig things for Jackson to win if Jackson is hated in the general community. I actually would like to see a Jackson win - but most comments on twitter et cetera  can't stand the pompous douchebag and threaten to stop watching if he's the victor.

It really doesn't come up very often at all. The last time it did was in BB16 when they came up with an "unthrowable" comp after people kept throwing this moronic thing they briefly did called "Battle of the Block" (where four people would be nominated and compete against each other, with the losers remaining on the block. They figured out that you could have a pawn paired with your target and the pawn could then throw the comp to make sure the target would remain on the block). That Jackson was saying that stuff about production in front of Cliff and Nicole and noone was saying, "Hey!" certainly suggests to me that this is nothing and that production was doing the same thing for the others. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

A good section of the fans believe that Production is much heavier handed in the comp outcomes and set-ups than they actually are. Sometimes it's just fun to play conspiracy theorist but it really doesn't happen as often as people say. In this case, telling Jackson that he misread or misunderstood the question is something that happens once or twice a season - someone needs to have the rules explained again or the question reread or a reset of the comp. It's not that big of a deal except when you're rooting against that person. Then people get all up in arms about it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Otherkate said:

This episode WAS so boring. Also, I knew Cliff was annoying, but I honestly didn't know he was this stupid. Damn.

Really? I thought this was one of the most INTERESTING episodes. Usually the episodes can't hold my interest much but this one held my interest throughout. And seeing what an idiot Cliff really is was part of that.

And I saw a post by someone, somewhere who said 'This is why I don't like to read the Live Feeds thread. I prefer to just see what I see on the show.' when referring to how Jackson was given help by producers. That's exactly WHY I like to read the live feed threads. I wanna know what bullshit they're pulling behind the scenes.

Jackson, you really are overdoing it in the emotional territory. Whoever said you're treading Norman Bates waters was right. Your DRAMA meter is off the charts. But keep pitching for those votes.

• Love 7

Well hell, I’m in serious deja vu mode right now. This is a silly reality show and I mostly take it as such and even though I hate the fact that Dick, Boogie and Rachel have wins, I stick it out and am content to bitch about those wins for years.

But two years ago Harvey happened, and I no longer wanted to deal with the Paul show, and completely bailed for the first time since season 1 (although I’ve watched his vote reaction maybe a time or two...or 20).

And now I’m in the same boat. I’m fine, but several friends in Houston and my home town of Orange are not, and watching Jackson be a jackass to the end holds zero appeal to me. I’ll just be over here, hoping for a Nicole miracle. Or maybe I can watch Jackson lose to a bitter jury 20 times. I really have never given a flying fuck over who played the “best game”. It’s all about me and who I like.

• Love 24