Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

You know that the worst part of this Nick revelation is that there won't be enough time in a weirdly paced finale to really get into it. Because OMFG the reunion should be lit and instead it's going to be what it always is: stilted and slow and lots of filler before a blink-and-you-miss-it finish. 

• Love 12

Good lord, Nick is such a baby.   And when it comes to a love that will last until the end of time, he has the attention span of one. 

I never liked Bella, but she should thank her lucky stars every day that she didn't make jury. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 9

I hate hate hate that Christie and Tommy (granted, it was more Christie than Tommy) keep getting a pass on how they called out and went after Kat and Holly for having a preexisting relationship but it's totally cool, y'all, we've only been like family for eight fucking years. I'm hoping that it's just that those bits have been left on the editing room floor but you guys. I'm so fucking over those two twits. 

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Side note: take the glasses off of Nicole and that's basically me 12 or 14 years ago. It's kinda tripping me out a bit. Even the haircut and colour is right. 

Me 24 years ago too.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Cliff counted on Bro's before Ho's.  He isn't the first and he won't be the last to make that mistake.

I am loving watching Christie getting the truth edit.  Eventually, it manifests - truth, that is. 

Cliff should have known he was never a bro.  Jack was a bro.  But that’s probably why Cliff wanted Tommy out, he feared Tommy would be a bro.  I don’t think Cliff really gets what “a bro” is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I was surprised at how much credit the jurors were giving Nicole (too much credit, in my opinion). Which makes me think that it was just lip service producer motivated blather that they don't actually mean but they need to make it look like any of them could win. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Cliff should have known he was never a bro.  Jack was a bro.  But that’s probably why Cliff wanted Tommy out, he feared Tommy would be a bro.  I don’t think Cliff really gets what “a bro” is.

Like 1000%

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I was surprised at how much credit the jurors were giving Nicole (too much credit, in my opinion). Which makes me think that it was just lip service producer motivated blather that they don't actually mean but they need to make it look like any of them could win. 

I was thinking this too.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

THANKFULLY, she seems to have been way over him weeks ago.

That's a relief to read because otherwise she'd be feeling so hurt and humiliated. Good idea, Nick. Tell a woman you love her on national TV, then cheat on her on national TV. What could possibly go wrong? 

I'm disappointed in Kat, since she knew Bella would be watching this. The only possible excuse I can give her is that when Jackson dumped her for Holly, she appeared to get over it very fast and maybe assumes Bella would be the same. Then again, she appears to hate Michie so... yup. I'm disappointed in her taste and in her disregard for Bella, the alleged girlfriend (who dodged a bullet). 

I forgot how loud and abrasive Christie is. But I cracked up when she said "I can't feel Tommy's energy!" right before he walked in. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I mean, they made it sound like Nicole purposely positioned herself to be the deciding vote week after week rather than the reality that they themselves split the house in two and she was just the leftovers in the middle. That wasn't her choice, it was theirs. 

• Love 13
Just now, Callaphera said:

I mean, they made it sound like Nicole purposely positioned herself to be the deciding vote week after week rather than the reality that they themselves split the house in two and she was just the leftovers in the middle. That wasn't her choice, it was theirs. 

Yeah, it's so stupid. It's gotta be scripted.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Yeah, they gotta make it look like there’s a chance she’ll beat both Jackson and holly.  But even if she made it, they could probably punish her for the Tommy vote.  

If they had kept Tommy, Nicole would not have been thrown the HoH. (Cliff never had a chance)

Tommy might have won the HoH, then if Blockhead (and not Tommy) won Veto, he would have evicted Nicole (or Cliff?) tonight.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

If they had kept Tommy, Nicole would not have been thrown the HoH. (Cliff never had a chance)

Tommy might have won the HoH, then if Blockhead (and not Tommy) won Veto, he would have evicted Nicole (or Cliff?) tonight.  

Idk, Tommy might have kept his word.  But yes, assuming Jackson still won veto, he could have evicted Nicole or Cliff.  I think he would have evicted Tommy if Nicole was still hoh, and then choose which to take to f2.

cliff, you really chose poorly.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Cliff, in this episode during a DR session: "-and inside, I'm screaming, 'How could you do this to me?'."

HOW DID YOU NOT EXPECT THIS, CLIFF. YOU'RE A MORON. 

The man is insane.

Nick is the world's sorest loser. What a turnoff. Apparently Kat finds it attractive. Gross.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So, HOH? Tonight? I’m out of town and have no clue what is happening. I need to know when and if to call it a day and am relying on all y’all to tell me!

I'm pretty sure Julie said HOH would play out in its entirety Sunday night 

• Love 1

Uhg. I really like Kat, but apparently she has horrible taste in men ! First, in the house with Jackson and now with Nick ?? I hope her whole adult dating life hasn't been like this !

I thought Holly looked really beautiful tonight, all dressed up even though she knew she was staying. She has great legs-- I don't recall seeing her in a dress before tonight ? I might be wrong there, though. If she weren't attached at the hip to Jackson, she'd be a really likable person, I think. ( We might just see that, if she's ever on anything else, because I agree with the consensus that Jackson will be done with her very soon ! Unless she wins & there's money around.) Is it showing thru that I don't like that guy very much ?

I hope I don't jinx it, but there's a 2 out 3 chance that I will be happy with the winner. Now watch as Jackson takes it !! ( Maybe I'll manifest him losing til next week.)

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Is Dr will moderating the jury again this year?  He’ll manipulate them into voting for Jackson.  Lie, cheat, steal, do whatever you have to do win.  That’s the BB way since the beginning.

Will tried to get them to vote for Tyler, too, and it didn't work, so I don't think he has that much sway.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Will tried to get them to vote for Tyler, too, and it didn't work, so I don't think he has that much sway.

Was it last year or the year before that when even Dr. Will seemed like he was over those assholes and thought they were all idiots?

He's gotta be at least 75% plastic at this point. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Disappointed in Kat but whatever - I guess she was just bored?  Doesn't surprise me at all that Icky Nicky was all over the only person available in the jury house. Gross.

Cliff still seemed to believe that it was a good deal. "You take me to F2 but I won't take you." He needs more water or something.

Holly is looking more plastic these days and I can't figure out why. She's not good at comps despite 2 HOH. Nicole can beat her and send Jackson home. I actually don't want Nicole to win - but I think she has a shot. Jackson's over confidence may be his undoing.

Truthfully, feeds should switch off in the BB house and go on in the jury house - they'd have more viewers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, some juries rebel.  That’s how Josh won too.  This is like that season, I’d hate for Holly to win too, but I suppose she’s slightly better than Jackson.  But it’s harder for an undeserving woman to win over an asshole man than when both are men.

Edited by Hanahope
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Truthfully, feeds should switch off in the BB house and go on in the jury house - they'd have more viewers.

This is basically the rally cry of the live feeders every year since BB4 when they first had a sequestered jury. I would even pay for a premium on top of the live feeds to get a dedicated jury feed. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

But... but... they shook hands! They made a man's agreement. Man to man. There were men shaking hands. There may have even been manly back-slapping. 

This was kind of amazing and told me a lot about Cliff the male chauvinist Hogg. He actually said that the deal that four people made to get each other to F4 didn’t seem as serious of a commitment as the one where two men shook each other’s hands. I guess the fact that the F4 deal had two females in it sort of nullified it.  Just some silly little gals.  Unlike those two Men of Steel looking into each other’s eyes and making a promise with a handshake.  Because Men Matter 

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
58 minutes ago, willco said:

I thought Holly looked really beautiful tonight, all dressed up even though she knew she was staying. She has great legs-- I don't recall seeing her in a dress before tonight ? I

Agreed. Both she and Julie looked beautiful. But I think she was wearing a romper. Weird choice. Mr. Melina, not exactly a fashion maven, said "Why is she wearing a housecoat? Is she that certain she's staying?" 

If Holly wasn't in the showmance, I really think she could do well in BB, but it's hurt her badly in everyone's eyes, because she appears to cave to whatever Jackson wants to do. Throwing the HoH was a perfect example, and made her look like someone with no agency. Then she turned around and blamed Cliff and Nicole which made her seem even more ineffective. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It really doesn't come up very often at all. The last time it did was in BB16 when they came up with an "unthrowable" comp after people kept throwing this moronic thing they briefly did called "Battle of the Block" (where four people would be nominated and compete against each other, with the losers remaining on the block. They figured out that you could have a pawn paired with your target and the pawn could then throw the comp to make sure the target would remain on the block). That Jackson was saying that stuff about production in front of Cliff and Nicole and noone was saying, "Hey!" certainly suggests to me that this is nothing and that production was doing the same thing for the others. 

I guess they sign a confidentiality agreement not to discuss just how much coaching actually goes on in the diary room.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's substantial - down to actual correct answers in comps.  Earlier this season Jack won a memory competition that to me was highly suspect.

• Love 1