Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

Agreed. Both she and Julie looked beautiful. But I think she was wearing a romper. Weird choice. Mr. Melina, not exactly a fashion maven, said "Why is she wearing a housecoat? Is she that certain she's staying?" 

If Holly wasn't in the showmance, I really think she could do well in BB, but it's hurt her badly in everyone's eyes, because she appears to cave to whatever Jackson wants to do. Throwing the HoH was a perfect example, and made her look like someone with no agency. Then she turned around and blamed Cliff and Nicole which made her seem even more ineffective. 

It's making it really hard for me to see how anyone would then vote for her over Jackson, besides Cliff and Kat (and I guess Jessica if she insists on a "Girl power" vote). 

• Love 2

I don't remember. Did the jury even acknowledge Holly's game or was it all talking up Nicole to ridiculously epic proportions and admitting that Jackson played better than they did? To be fair, the husband was doing his best Analyse impression and cracking me up through a lot of that segment when I wasn't gagging over the idea of Kat and Nick doing things together. 

I'm honestly torn on who got talked up the most this season: Nicole and her amazing positioning to make sure she was always the swing vote according to the Production fed lines jury or Christie making Nick seem like the biggest mastermind to ever Big Brother during Taco Tuesday?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

Did anyone else notice Sis throwing shade at Nicole being bad at comps?

Sis!

That was a WTF moment for sure !

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I don't remember. Did the jury even acknowledge Holly's game or was it all talking up Nicole to ridiculously epic proportions and admitting that Jackson played better than they did? To be fair, the husband was doing his best Analyse impression and cracking me up through a lot of that segment when I wasn't gagging over the idea of Kat and Nick doing things together. 

I'm honestly torn on who got talked up the most this season: Nicole and her amazing positioning to make sure she was always the swing vote or Christie making Nick seem like the biggest mastermind to ever Big Brother during Taco Tuesday?

Jack said she's got game. She won two HOH's and has been "good" with everyone.

• Love 4

Jack said something about Holly that was positive at one point. But because it's Jack, all I heard was "DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE" and I tuned out. 

I think Nick said something positive about Holly so don't be surprised when he's inevitably not a vote for Nicole, because he never stops disappointing.

So yeah, it sounds like it'll be Nicole winning for a Nicole vs Holly situation, and Jackson for a Jackson vs Holly situation.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hey Nick still can't get with Sis because she's still with Jack and you guys know he HAS to cuddle with someone. Kat was the only option. LOL

I wish we could see Bella and Nick play "No, I was over you FIRST."

But Nick was even more pissy towards Christie and then Tommy than I even thought he would be.  Loved him asking Tommy "So you were NEVER going to vote for ME?"  I wonder if that bromance can be saved. Probably, but Nick really is one to hold a grudge.

ugh. Tommy really is just a minion of Jack's. I just can't deal with how all that group think Jack is just the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks for the reminder of what a mean kid and sycophant you really are, Tommy. DIS. GUST. ING.

GO NICOLE!!!! 

Oh yeah, I thought Cliff let Jackson off easy , especially as Jackson was giving his big veto speech.  I would had been hitting him all week with "Your Mama is watching you. What kind of Man did she raise?"

"Mama is watching."  

I think that might have broke Jackson.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9

Another great SIs moment They are showing the eviction ceremony where Jessica, who is sitting on the couch with them in jury, and Jessica is evicted.  Jack is emoting, you had him on the block. And SIs says, you didn't get Cliff out. SIs, honey, do you see him anywhere in the house ???

• LOL 8
52 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

This was kind of amazing and told me a lot about Cliff the male chauvinist Hogg. He actually said that the deal that four people made to get each other to F4 didn’t seem as serious of a commitment as the one where two men shook each other’s hands. I guess the fact that the F4 deal had two females in it sort of nullified it.  Just some silly little gals.  Unlike those two Men of Steel looking into each other’s eyes and making a promise with a handshake.  Because Men Matter 

Cliff showed his mindset is always bros before hos.

• Love 2

Well, son of a bitch! I haven’t been watching the shows or feeds because it’s just less painful that way. But, I watched tonight for jury house and then decided to watch the Jackson/Cliff convo. Big mistake. I can’t stand the sight of Jackson and because I can’t drink I have no way of getting his smug ass face out of my mind tonight. Nightmares I tell ya! Ugh.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I was delighted that the Moonvees Chenbot really got to show off her walking skills tonight.  She took tiny steps toward the audience before every commercial break.  If Nicole doesn't win, I'd like to see Holly win and become the laziest winner in BB history, the only one to fuck and hide behind a hated alpha male to half a million.  This was the lousiest season of BB, so it's poetic justice.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rbonnie said:

This was kind of amazing and told me a lot about Cliff the male chauvinist Hogg. He actually said that the deal that four people made to get each other to F4 didn’t seem as serious of a commitment as the one where two men shook each other’s hands. I guess the fact that the F4 deal had two females in it sort of nullified it.  Just some silly little gals.  Unlike those two Men of Steel looking into each other’s eyes and making a promise with a handshake.  Because Men Matter 

Yep. Every time Cliff said he "knows men like this" and they're "honorable" and that they're "cut from the same cloth," all I heard was "WHITE SOUTHERN MEN GOOD PEOPLE." It's kinda funny his close-mindedness ultimately tanked his game. 

Also, Julie really loved saying "Cliff Hogg" tonight. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nicole Franzel is the laziest winner. All she did was give Corey handies and whine.

True enough.  I have a terrible memory for past BB seasons, but Nicole was memorably lazy as a competitor, and her voice is annoying.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, hhawks said:

True enough.  I have a terrible memory for past BB seasons, but Nicole was memorably lazy as a competitor, and her voice is annoying.

She was even lazy on The Amazing Race.

If she and Victor would have won, I would have definitely popped a blood vessel.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 7

Jackson won the first part of HOH. It sounds like it was pretty physical.

I bet Big Brother pulls out a Days Competition for Part 2 because Nicole's gonna smoke Holly in that. No doubt they want Jackson/Nicole going at it live in Part 3.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Reminds me of a time when I had a bit of a crush on Richard Dreyfuss.  I never told anyone, I'm sure my friends would have thought it weird.  But he was such a lovable dork in some of his movies.  

For me it will always be Diane Keaton.  My buddy used to always crack on me for that.  I would get,  "You really think that old chick is hot?"  Yes I do and I still do.

7 hours ago, Melina22 said:

What fascinates me is how every houseguest, no matter how heinous or charismatic, has viewers who love them, and viewers who hate them. My own extremely unscientific theory is that we like houseguests who remind us of us, or our values, or of people in our lives we care about, and we dislike houseguests who remind us of people in our lives who made us miserable or who we found super annoying. 

That is an interesting theory.  I mean socially I would probably be more like Steve and Ian and I was not fond of either of them.  But then again, intelligence wise I am not like either of them.

I am not sure I was just trying to do a mental rundown of all of my favorites from previous seasons and I would say that there are some I am like and others that I am not like.

For instance, Marcellas was my one of my favorite players and the reason why I started to watch the show in the first place.  But I am not black, gay, or have an over the top extroverted personality like him.  That being said there was something I just liked about him and I enjoyed his friendship with Amy.

But the weird thing is I remember being a fan of Anthony (the guy who was bullied by Rocky) from Survivor: Fiji.  Once again on the surface he and I were not the same.  However, personality wise we were very similar and I think that is why I wanted to see him win.

So I can see your theory being both true and false in regards to me.

6 hours ago, kz5 said:

Many conspiracy theories.  There is the "Helen was pushed" one from BB15 where some claim a hand reached out and pushed Helen off he wall during an endurance comp. 

There was the one where Caleb talked how he was going to throw his comp with Frankie, and then suddenly the start time was postponed. Rumor is they they altered the playing board so a single person could win it, and didn't need to rely on a partner.  

I recall some controversies in BBOTT   Alex, was allowed to use her hoodie to hold her pole. that was odd and then the mirrored comp that Shelby won. There was some issues with the mirrors and she was allowed to redo it. That never seemed fair. 

The main thing is I do believe they change the comps around to favor certain players or tailor comps to play into player advantages. There was a comp in BBOTT where the comp involved balancing on a beam that favored one of the girls who had cheerleader experience?  Lots of conspiracy theories going around. 

I started to believe the challenges were "fixed" during season 6.  It just seemed weird how one side would win the HOH one week then the other would win it the next.  Maybe I was just over thinking, but ever since then I do think they "fix" certain challenges for one person or alliance.

6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

That's what I heard.   She jumped on him and said, "I love you so much" and he said what sounded like, "I know".   

Maybe he was trying to recrate the Han Solo line for Empire Strikes Back.

13 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Was I the only one who was confused by the veto?  Maybe I was just tired but I swear they read the clue and then took out the pictures that were the opposite of the clue.  

No I was in the same boat as you.  But then again I often feel like Rudy on the original season of Survivor when Jeff Probst did the whole story telling challenge (I wish they would bring that challenge back) and Rudy did not pay attention.  Then when it came to the actual challenge he kept on saying, "I don't know", to every question.

3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kat and Nick? Between Jackson and Nick, Kat might have the worst taste in guys. Ever. Ever. Ever.

There is a girl on The Challenge named Georgia that might give Kat a run for her money.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

But... but... they shook hands! They made a man's agreement. Man to man. There were men shaking hands. There may have even been manly back-slapping. 

I do not get it.  If I were in the house I would be lying my ass off every chance I get.  If someone was dumb enough to think a man-to-man handshake was a binding contract, I would let them.  Then I would just turn around and do whatever I wanted to.

1 hour ago, willco said:

I thought Holly looked really beautiful tonight, all dressed up even though she knew she was staying. She has great legs-- I don't recall seeing her in a dress before tonight ? I might be wrong there, though. If she weren't attached at the hip to Jackson, she'd be a really likable person, I think. ( We might just see that, if she's ever on anything else, because I agree with the consensus that Jackson will be done with her very soon ! Unless she wins & there's money around.) Is it showing thru that I don't like that guy very much ?

She has worn it before, I think on the final night of her first HOH.  Because I remember posting that I did not normally find her attractive but she looked really good in that dress (Which I guess is a romper.  I did not notice the shorts and just thought it was a dress).

1 hour ago, Hanahope said:

Yeah, some juries rebel.  That’s how Josh won too.  This is like that season, I’d hate for Holly to win too, but I suppose she’s slightly better than Jackson.  But it’s harder for an undeserving woman to win over an asshole man than when both are men.

I honestly do not see Holly as an undeserving woman.  Do I think the jury will vote for her over Jackson?  Probably not, but she did win two HOH's and that has to count for something.

• Love 5

If Jackson won Part 1, then Part 2 should be easier for Nicole take against Holly, I assume. It should be more mental.

I thought the mighty duo's plan was for Holly to take Part 1 and for Jackson to go up against Nicole in Part 2?

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nicole Franzel is the laziest winner. All she did was give Corey handies and whine.

There was that one week that she shifted from her left side in the HoH bed to her right side. Most impressive move all game. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

She was even lazy on The Amazing Race.

If she and Victor would have won, I would have definitely popped a blood vessel.

Victor seems like a nice guy.  What does he see in her?

But she wasn't Paul and that was all that mattered. 

Holly may win for the same reason.  

4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It looks like they switched it up. I guess Part 2 will be endurance. Nicole might be in trouble. It’s so funny. I didn’t think they were starting HOH till Sunday. 

The Chenbot didn't say the competition was live on Sunday, only that it would be shown in its entirety.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I can think of 500,000 things.

Even though I was cheering against them, Victor and Nicole's edit made them seem compatible.  I was cheering even less for Rachel and her sister.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, hhawks said:

Even though I was cheering against them, Victor and Nicole's edit made them seem compatible.  I was cheering even less for Rachel and her sister.

I think we were all rooting for Colin and Christie, let's be honest.

Even though I have no shame in loving Rachel and Elissa haha

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think we were all rooting for Colin and Christie, let's be honest.

Even though I have no shame in loving Rachel and Elissa haha

I was fine with either the old married couple or the gay guys.

I love Nicole's whole "I trusted my gut the entire game until now, when I trusted Cliff's gut." Yes, Nicole, that's how you got by this season, by trusting your gut. Not by people dragging you to the end by being a non-entity for most of the season, but by trusting your gut. You're spot on. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, zorak said:

Nicole in the DR:  “Tell ya what, Michie.  You do me a favor and go fuck yourself.”  If only she had said it to his face.

Nicole is actually different on the feeds now too. I haven't been able to watch the feeds at all, she was annoying. I realized I didn't like her around crazy Cliff this week.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I'm disappointed in Kat, since she knew Bella would be watching this. The only possible excuse I can give her is that when Jackson dumped her for Holly, she appeared to get over it very fast and maybe assumes Bella would be the same. Then again, she appears to hate Michie so... yup. I'm disappointed in her taste and in her disregard for Bella, the alleged girlfriend (who dodged a bullet). 

The feeling is that BB gave Nick a heads up about Bella's dumping him. 

• Useful 3
14 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I’ve always wanted to see jury house footage.  Now I find myself asking why?   It’s just this group right?  

Yes, usually the jury footage is pretty fun.  Was anyone else disgusted by Tommy and Christie?  I thought they were going to make out at one point. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, kz5 said:

Yes, usually the jury footage is pretty fun.  Was anyone else disgusted by Tommy and Christie?  I thought they were going to make out at one point. 

Maybe I’m so over the Tommy/Christie relationship that that was bleh.   

Didn’t realize Jack and Tommy were thatclose.  

Why do I think ‘What is the show going to do now?  We are all here.’ was cut out of multiple THs.  

• LOL 1

Chenbot was funny!  She kept telling  Cliff he is the one that screwed up his own game.......by, playing a step ahead. 

Wow!  Even Julie wants Michie to win!  

Why is Nicole acting like a complete bitch?  She won nothing and was dragged to F3........like we all knew should would........because, her game is weak! 

If she was such a tough bitch she would have told Holly during the HOH comp.  

“You know Holly, this is for a guaranteed 3rd spot in the Finale. 

Stay up there and let’s play fair and square.”

Nicole earned......NOTHING!!!!!!

Cliff also went home..... because, he did not want to play for that last HOH which would guarantee his safety.

Nicole + Cliff = entitled Cheaters!!!!!

Jolly for the WIN!!!!! 🍉💋

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, kz5 said:

The feeling is that BB gave Nick a heads up about Bella's dumping him. 

Do you mean this is a feeling you got from last night's show, or is there additional info out there about this? 

I admit I was surprised to see the producer's question with captions. I literally don't remember seeing that before, ever. I wondered what the reason was. 

I don't know why they'd even tell him she dumped him though. It doesn't sound like something they'd do. It's not like he was going to be heartbroken when he found out. So many questions about this slimeball! 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why is Nicole acting like a complete bitch?  She won nothing and was dragged to F3........like we all knew should would........because, her game is weak! 

She won the DE HOH. She won the BB Comics veto. Ok, she WAS thrown her second HOH, that's true.

She has done well the last few weeks. At the very least, the last few weeks, she's had great reads but kept going along with what Cliff wanted. 

Meanwhile, Entitled Jackson thinks that leaving a bitchy GBM to Cliff is such a great idea because he's so confident that he'll win. Which does make me not want him to win. 

Somehow, this is starting to turn into a Paul season. 

Also, Jackson wouldn't leave Nicole alone last night when she asked him several times to leave. Fucking entitled dickbag. Nicole better cream Holly in part 2 and destroy Jackson in part 3.

4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I admit I was surprised to see the producer's question with captions. I literally don't remember seeing that before, ever. I wondered what the reason was. 

Because they REALLY wanted to throw Nick under the bus and show him for his true colours: skeevy disgusting horndog. 

Seriously, that jury segment made him look AWFUL. And it made Kat look desperate for air time. I mean, I now absolutely believe that they cut the part where Nick told them that he was voted America's Prankster and that's when Kat started becoming interested in Nick. Because we KNOW Kat is clamoring for people to love her. She's similar to Cliff, who's clamoring for AFP. 

I really don't think Kat/Nick are a real thing. They may have banged because Nick just wants to have sex with everyone and everything, and Kat has probably been desperate for it ever since Jackson dumped her. At the very least, they don't last past a week outside of the jury house. 

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She won the DE HOH. She won the BB Comics veto. Ok, she WAS thrown her second HOH, that's true.

She has done well the last few weeks. At the very least, the last few weeks, she's had great reads but kept going along with what Cliff wanted. 

Meanwhile, Entitled Jackson thinks that leaving a bitchy GBM to Cliff is such a great idea because he's so confident that he'll win. Which does make me not want him to win. 

Somehow, this is starting to turn into a Paul season. 

Also, Jackson wouldn't leave Nicole alone last night when she asked him several times to leave. Fucking entitled dickbag. Nicole better cream Holly in part 2 and destroy Jackson in part 3.

Because they REALLY wanted to throw Nick under the bus and show him for his true colours: skeevy disgusting horndog. 

Seriously, that jury segment made him look AWFUL. And it made Kat look desperate for air time. I mean, I now absolutely believe that they cut the part where Nick told them that he was voted America's Prankster and that's when Kat started becoming interested in Nick. Because we KNOW Kat is clamoring for people to love her. She's similar to Cliff, who's clamoring for AFP. 

I really don't think Kat/Nick are a real thing. They may have banged because Nick just wants to have sex with everyone and everything, and Kat has probably been desperate for it ever since Jackson dumped her. At the very least, they don't last past a week outside of the jury house. 

All of that, too!  Lol! 🥳

But, you don’t ‘win’ your own comps to benefit a Showmance when there are 2 weeks left in the game. 

Of course,  the game gets easier when it is less people. Nicole was in a tight F4.  She had all the intel.......and, power. Of course, she has great reads. 

That is why it is all more frustrating for the fans.

Cliff and Nicole REFUSED to play their own game. 

They rode Jolly’s coattails.

Nicole then also rode Cliff’s coattails.

Nicole is the weakest player.  She will only make F2 by luck.

The Jurors won’t give her the prize.

Because, at the end of the day.....they ALL refused to split up the Couple. 

We have all screamed  ‘split them up’ for weeks. 

This board  has been heated with this same opinion.

Cliff said.....he wanted someone else to take the shot for him! 

WTF???  Then booted Tommy.

Deep down....Nicole & Cliff are taking out their anger on Jackson......but, they truly know it was their own mistake by keeping Holly.

To the very end.....Nicole & Cliff were too Chicken to play their own game.

But............why????  Because, they are afraid Jackson will win VETO.  Pffft!

So.....as much as I hate Jackson.....it is what it is!

Jolly played the game.....

The Jury looks like they are giving the prize to Jackson.  If not....then  Holly.  

Nicole will get 2nd, if in that position. Honorable for the purpose she has served.

Cliff has nothing on Jackson at the Jury House.

Tommy will be there telling everyone how Cliff & Nicole benefited from a F4 with Jolly.  Christie knows she went home because of that same F4. 

Cliff and Nicole had zero interest in going after them.  

Jessica, Christie and Tommy  could not change their mind. 

5 against 2!

They are gonna laugh at Cliff......huffing and puffing ....especially, walking in last to Jury House!

Especially, Jessica! She already has deep disgust for Cliff when he chose Nicole over her.

Jessica told Jackson she was giving him the money during her campaign speech.  Jessica won’t vote for the toy soldiers!   🤣

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Cutty said:

I think the real conspiracy theory is why did production not use the days comp at F4 veto like they usually do. This was the most physical F4 veto I can recall in years. Definitely suspicious. 

To give their precious Coddled Babied Catered to Production pet a great chance to win

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

To give their precious Coddled Babied Catered to Production pet a great chance to win

I was thinking the same thing. I’m pretty sure that Nicole beat Jackson on the mental part but most of her time was taken up by learning how to use the sling shot.  From reading a Twitter account, it seems that part 1, of the final HOH comp was also geared for Jackson. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Hanahope said:

Is Dr will moderating the jury again this year?  He’ll manipulate them into voting for Jackson.  Lie, cheat, steal, do whatever you have to do win.  That’s the BB way since the beginning.

Dont know about that. KC won last year and Josh beat Paul(though I loved seeing Paul lose again) and Will moderated both 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Since I am married to an Aggie, live in the same city as Cliff and am in the same age bracket, I was really wanting to like Cliff. But that one comment pissed me off so much that I was cheering that he was booted. But I'm really pissed at his selfish decision about botting Tommy. Because 'he' was not playing for 3rd, he basically decided he'd rather gamble his game and tank Nicole's on an outside chance that Jackson would keep him. I want to b*tch slap him everytime I hear him say how much he loves her. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

The Jury looks like they are giving the prize to Jackson.  If not....then  Holly.  

Nicole will get 2nd, if in that position. Honorable for the purpose she has served.

Well, it depends if the Jury can find any moves that Holly has made, besides having sex with Jackson the entire time. 

It looks like Holly rode Jackson's coat tails the entire time. She won her first HOH fair and square and booted Sam. But that's the only real move I could think of that she did. 

However, Holly has some solid votes behind her: she definitely has Kat (Kat is 100% a bitter juror), and Kat has Jess in her corner, so there's the likelihood that Jess votes with Kat. Now we know that Nick's sleeping with Kat, who knows if he's with her as well. And after the GBM that was left to Cliff, I think Jackson might have lost Cliff's vote. So in a Jackson/Holly situation, theoretically, Holly would only need one more vote to win.

Now, against Holly/Nicole, it's possible that Holly wins. But I wouldn't count out Nicole yet, since the jury believes that Nicole's been a sneaky mastermind. It's basically a reverse Raven situation: the jury believes that Nicole is a puppet master. When in reality, we know she really wasn't. 

It might be an interesting F2, no matter which way it goes. But yeah, I'm pretty sure Jackson will be our winner this season. I see a nightmare scenario where Holly wins part 2 and then we have to sit, waiting for the inevitable.

Although, we saw this exact same scenario happen in season 19. So many people (including myself) were resigned to the fact that Paul would be that season's winner. Although, the one up that Josh had over Holly is that Josh had been completely honest in his goodbye messages to the jury so we saw the small hints of his win through the second half of the game....I just don't think many people believed that Josh could pull out a win over Paul, who had complete control of the game from the start. 

I think the one thing I am looking forward to when Jackson wins is how fast he dumps Holly. I bet you anything that he's sleeping with another girl that very night. 

• Love 8