Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

More on that point, "What? Huh? I won? Are you serious? I did? Really? Little ol' Nicole? Me?" Lady, she just literally jumped off her rope to hand you the HoH, don't be pulling this, "Did this really happen?" shit!

See, it's this shit that turns me off from Nicole even though I feel forced to root for her at this point. She keeps having these Taylor Swift reactions, just like Tommy did, and it makes me cringe. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

One more question: will Anallice misunderstand the voting process and vote for the person she does NOT want to win?

Will she still remember who Jackson, Holly and Nicole are?  

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, KootieTaw said:

So I'm super late on this response because life has been crazy-town for me, but I think someone requested this, and when I saw a recently posted photo, I finally felt it was the appropriate match for the Beavis & WatermelonHead comparison.

943822037_ScreenShot2019-09-20at12_55_12PM.thumb.png.fde71ffd1f91b38abf581f31a401271e.png

I honestly cannot get why Holly is SO supportive & helpful of Jackson winning instead of gunning for herself if SHE KNOWS they're not going to be together after the show? Like, it "KILLED HER" to throw that HOH to Nicole? But yet, you're OK throwing the entire show to Jackson, when he's going to say 'hasta la vista' the minute you guys are out of that house?!

Ok, so yeah, that's totally unfair when Jackson has had ALL that practice having sex on a stool all summer?! Is this a joke???

Everyone says Nicole doesn't have a resume, but really just making it to final 2 is huge. She was almost gone instantly. Somehow she managed through relationships, etc., to make it to final 3. And WITHOUT the meat shield that Holly had.

Snackson as Beth's meat shield.  Thanks for your insight.

1 hour ago, DakotaLavender said:

If this aired on ABC and not CBS, the day Michie breaks off with Holly would be the same day he is chosen for the next The Bachelor. He will surface on one of those shows. HE is so "obnoxious." 

Oh, ETA: I think they will vote for Michie to stay on the good side of production. Maybe they see themselves being cast in shows like The Bold and the Beautiful. 

OMG this makes me so sick I think I need mental therapy. 

What does ETA stand for?  I can't figure it out, and a google search didn't help.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, hhawks said:

What does ETA stand for?  I can't figure it out, and a google search didn't help.

Edited to add.

Thanks to whoever posted the link to AFP voting.  I looked up, down, & sideways on the CBS BB site and couldn't find it.

7 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

The only part 2 comps I remember is the one where they had to put people in order under water ...

This is one of the comps I always remember, too. I feel like it's because there were so few water comps. Was this the only one? I also remember the Part 2 comp from BB7 with the lasers and Boogie/Janelle flying around.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Tommy will be the best at handling himself post-show. He can be a charming guy when he's himself and not this fake "I love you all" loser.

This is why I'm really curious to see how Tommy approaches it when he finds out people think Jack is racist and that the Shitty 6 were hated.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

See, it's this shit that turns me off from Nicole even though I feel forced to root for her at this point. She keeps having these Taylor Swift reactions, just like Tommy did, and it makes me cringe. 

Sure, I get this.

At least she's having these reactions for a reason: I mean, if she was doing this shit at final 10 or even final 4, it's not as exciting. But at least she had a T-Swift reaction when she got handed HOH and was immediately part of F3, which means she's part of the finale. That would be pretty exciting. 

Ok, fine, I like defending Nicole. I try to remain unbiased....but I'm totally biased. 

20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is why I'm really curious to see how Tommy approaches it when he finds out people think Jack is racist and that the Shitty 6 were hated.

10 bucks says he defends Jack. "He's SUCH a good guy. I am OBSESSED with him."

I like Tommy now, but I feel he'll either completely distance himself from the Shitty 6 and basically never talk Big Brother ever again, or he defends Shitty 6 to the end. 

I bet the latter. This is the dumbass who tried to get The Six back together right up until final 7.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't think they did anything in the Veto that they wouldn't have done for others. They just reiterated what the question was. He still had to remember the answers and shoot them with the slingshot. The others just weren't dumb enough to need the questions reiterated to them. 

But it wasn’t an oral question. It was right there, printed out in the board for him. He could’ve re-read it numerous times.  We heard them all whisper-read it to themselves.  That production had to read the question aloud for him stinks of interference. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I like Tommy now, but I feel he'll either completely distance himself from the Shitty 6 and basically never talk Big Brother ever again, or he defends Shitty 6 to the end. 

I bet the latter. This is the dumbass who tried to get The Six back together right up until final 7.

I completely agree with you. I would bet money that he'll defend Jack specifically. He is truly obsessed with him.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

But it wasn’t an oral question. It was right there, printed out in the board for him. He could’ve re-read it numerous times.  We heard them all whisper-read it to themselves.  That production had to read the question aloud for him stinks of interference. 

I thought it wasn't that Jackson needed the question read to him, it was that he needed the instructions explained out about knocking down the correct answers versus leaving the correct answers up. I was paying attention and even I was confused when they started knocking down the ones that I thought were supposed to stay up - and then I just assumed that I was a dumbass and they were right and I was wrong. 

16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is the dumbass who tried to get The Six back together right up until final 7.

Tommy's gonna get The Six back together on finale night come hell or high water. You have to figure that he already knows about how Jack is being perceived just because of how well prepared Jack was when he was evicted. But you know, we "don't know the whole story" because we "weren't there" even though we were living and breathing the live feeds the whole summer. 

• Love 6

You know with Jack being Jack he probably talked about his industry connections with Tommy.  You know with great accuracy.  Tommy wants to believe it and probably still does. It might be as simple as that.  

2 minutes ago, Ellee said:

You know with Jack being Jack he probably talked about his industry connections with Tommy.  You know with great accuracy.  Tommy wants to believe it and probably still does. It might be as simple as that.  

Jack: "I'm Aquaman."
Tommy:
giphy.gif

• LOL 15

It’s gonna be a long weekend for Part 2 & a long week till Finale night. I just canceled my All Access. This will be the worst week for feeds. I’m still hoping Nicole can pull out a win on Sunday but I’m thinking it will be Jackson & Holly in the Final 2. Ugh! 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jack: "I'm Aquaman."
Tommy:
giphy.gif

Thanks for this three second reminder of why Tommy is so unbearable.  He's good looking and he can be likeable at times, and then there's this.

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I thought it wasn't that Jackson needed the question read to him, it was that he needed the instructions explained out about knocking down the correct answers versus leaving the correct answers up. I was paying attention and even I was confused when they started knocking down the ones that I thought were supposed to stay up - 

Last night on RHAP, the topic of production interference came up. Rob, Taran, Kaitlyn and Andy Herren all vehemently disagreed with the idea that production wants Jackson to win. They also didn't think Jackson got unfair assistance in this comp. 

I won't go into all their reasoning, but the podcast was definitely worth a listen. (It was really funny too.) 

I know they don't know everything, but they have a lot more insight and inside knowledge of the show than most of us, so their opinions are informed, at least. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:
3 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Ugh bye! Mets fan here 

I gave this the 😢 face because I'm a Yankee fan, but please know we can still be pals. I won't hold this against you.

I’m not happy that you’re a yankee fan making faces at me, although I’ve lived with the sneering yankee fans my whole life.  I’ll let it slide ( baseball joke!) but only because we’re not even pals. We’re BB21 family!

• LOL 7
14 minutes ago, hhawks said:

Thanks for this three second reminder of why Tommy is so unbearable.  He's good looking and he can be likeable at times, and then there's this.

Also this:
XBy4wSC.png

How is he still so annoying in a plain old still image?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

The thing that worries me though was as shitty as this season's casting was, I really, really fear for next season.  Hold me...

Eh, I've noticed a pattern of the even seasons having the more stable, boring casts. This has been true ever since BB12. Next season will probably have a bunch of nice boring people.

11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, in BB19, their only other choice was....Christmas, and she was just as awful as Josh and Paul, AND was carried through thanks to Jason breaking her leg. 

BB19 was a horrible season with no good choices, clearly. 

Holly winning would still be better than Josh, but not as satisfying. 

Not exactly sure. I know it was 50/50 on physical/mental. They had to solve a puzzle and carry puzzle pieces to a platform or wall or something? I guess it was similar to last year's part 2? Maybe? *

*Edited to add that I hear some people online, from the F3's accounts, describing it as similar to the Slip n Slide. Not sure what that means exactly, if the ground was slippery or not.

All I know is that it was really hard, and Nicole did horribly and hurt her knee in the process.

I think they do play part 2 tomorrow. I think they have a day's break from part 1 to part 2.

Thanks for the info!!!

13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

After seeing the scripted nonsense of the jury acting like Nicole somehow designed her position in the F3, I want Nicole to pull a Kristie from Australian Survivor and make F2 and then act like she ran the game when she did not in any way. And then for the jury to all be like, "OK maybe that happened lol" and vote for her to win. That is still my fave Survivor ending ever tbh. So hilarious!

Crazy Kristie FTW!  

The last season of Aussie Survivor just wrapped up and it was really good.  I have been trying to promote where I can.  Because it was so much better than the last American season.

8 hours ago, Gummo said:

The Yankees just made the playoffs -- that helps. (Well, it helps me.)

😁

As a Yankees fan I am happy for this.

6 hours ago, zibnchy said:

They'll lose to Houston or the Twins in the playoffs and that'll help me. 😁

But as a Yankees fan I am realistic to understand that they do not have the pitching to beat Houston.  Maybe the Twins but not Houston.

I love that Cliff's remark about not voting for Jackson, has really gotten to Jackson so much.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL:

Nicole is a fucking riot. She has having a ball with this situation. And she is making digs right and laugh but the showmance wants to make sure, dont hurt, offend upset Nicole. She is making an otherwise boring dynamic somewhat interesting.

She is cracking me up tonight, and probably driving Holly and Jackson up a wall. And they have to be nice.

Edited by missyb
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I simply don't understand why the show has bent over backwards to accommodate Jackson. He cheated as a Have-Not so they just eliminated the Have-Nots. They keep him supplied in watermelons to the point where there were half a dozen of them lined up on a table. They seem to be coddling him and managing him in the DR and now there's speculation he was helped in the last Veto comp. What is it about him they like so much? I don't get it.

All speculation...From bits and pieces from what I have heard on the feeds, from him and others he confided to. Before BB he said he  was suicidal. He also admitted to being involved in some shady dealings for money.  He made the comment that his roommate was glad he got away from it.  He said that his Mom has kept him out of jail.  He also alluded to taking prescription drugs off the street. Remember how he couldn't sleep early on?  I think he must have had some breakdown during that slop week. It was then comments were made that he was seeing some doctor in the DR.  Rumors of his mom contacting CBS were rampant.  He mentions something happening on July 4, perhaps that is when he heard of things going on outside of the house.  

I also recall him making comments that he fudged answers on things...giving them the answers they wanted.  I think it all boils down to....if CBS had known any of that stuff that was going on with him, he never would have been cast in the first place. I think they are covering themselves for any lawsuits.  IMO

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

Lady Calypso, that Nicole video is utterly hilarious. Thanks for posting it.

(By the way, sorry not to quote you or bold your name, but I gave up after about 10 minutes of trying. It would probably be doable on my PC, but on my phone? Only for someone with way more patience than me.)

• Love 4
3 hours ago, missyb said:

Nicole is a fucking riot. She has having a ball with this situation. And she is making digs right and laugh but the showmance wants to make sure, dont hurt, offend upset Nicole. She is making an otherwise boring dynamic somewhat interesting.

She is cracking me up tonight, and probably driving Holly and Jackson up a wall. And they have to be nice.

I can see Nicole really becoming a breakout star from this season of BB. An entire sitcom can be built around her. She has a natural comedy talent. 

ETA: She reminds me of Mayim Bialik. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It just sucks that Jack has so solidly locked in "the worst," because there are so many of them that I want to say are the worst. You know, like Nick. 

This time of year I always wonder which houseguest(s) will acknowledge their actions, prove they were playing the game and become likable or prove they were being themselves.  

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL:

Thank you, @Lady Calypso.  You started my day off smiling and giggling. There is nothing better than that. 

Go, Nicole. Finish what you started. 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 6

Just read that Jackson wasn’t happy after seeing his home video to the point that he wants to sit and watch with his mom so he can explain things.  Was more than this said?

What did Holly say about her video?  Anything?  Or did Jackson control the discussion to be all about him?

And Nicole?  At minimum I would expect her to say ILY, miss you and can’t wait to see you.   Anything?

• Love 3
15 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I simply don't understand why the show has bent over backwards to accommodate Jackson. He cheated as a Have-Not so they just eliminated the Have-Nots. They keep him supplied in watermelons to the point where there were half a dozen of them lined up on a table. They seem to be coddling him and managing him in the DR and now there's speculation he was helped in the last Veto comp. What is it about him they like so much? I don't get it.

Maybe the CBS reality casting people pegged him as being marketable early on and they've been reluctant to give up on him because they had plans to book him elsewhere. They're certainly doing everything they can to manage his image and portray him in the best possible light. 

That, or he’s one of those people who have learned how to really work ADA to their own advantage.

13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Ok, explain to this old fucker exactly WTF a “Taylor Swift reaction” is.

7 hours ago, missyb said:

Actually, I think Holly is having more than a little fun playing back off Nicole; if Jackson keeps grinding his molars like that, though, he’s going to need some MAJOR reconstructive dental work done post-season.  😄 

Edited by Nashville
Where’d THAT shit come from...?
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Nashville: Taylor Swift used to do this very fake thing at her concerts where she would act so surprised that the audience was applauding for her. Hands on face, “oh gosh is this all for me” sort of demeanor. It looked disingenuous because she did it at every concert. When one does shows at large arenas, one can’t be continuously surprised to get audience applause and cheers.

ETA: she used her fake surprised face at awards shows a lot, too. The concert thing stands out to me more because I saw an interview with her on 60 Minutes where they showed clips of many concerts where she did the fake surprise face.

Edited by Michichick
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Last night on RHAP, the topic of production interference came up. Rob, Taran, Kaitlyn and Andy Herren all vehemently disagreed with the idea that production wants Jackson to win. They also didn't think Jackson got unfair assistance in this comp. 

I won't go into all their reasoning, but the podcast was definitely worth a listen. (It was really funny too.) 

I know they don't know everything, but they have a lot more insight and inside knowledge of the show than most of us, so their opinions are informed, at least. 

They also have more of a reason to claim Production is completely on the up and up because they want to continue to stay in their good graces so they have more opportunities.

11 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Next season will probably have a bunch of nice boring people.

My worst nightmare!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Lol Reddit makes me smile this morning.  I think I would make some changes to his choices but hilarious concept regardless

759B7A9C-6723-4C08-8C2C-AC8D661E38CA.jpeg

The 'yeah sure' is fitting too. Well 2 of them.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Ok, explain to this old fucker exactly WTF a “Taylor Swift reaction” is.

And when you're done doing that, please explain what a Taylor Swift is... Thanks! 😅

(Heading back to rec room to play Bobby Sherman LPs) 

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

I am totally enjoying Nicoles antics. She is no holds barred and has said, at this point, why hold back. If I think you are acting like an ass, I am going to say it.

It she is delighted by things, I like seeing it. I like her world. For some reason, I find it genuine where with Tommy, it seemed false. However, I am also hearing , that is how Tommy is. I think he was a bit "extra" for cameras and was probably prompted to do so ( by production). Nicole doesn't give a shit what production tells her. Call her to the DR, on the way. She doesn't need an extra 30 minutes for makeup. Love it.

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, missyb said:

I am totally enjoying Nicoles antics. She is no holds barred and has said, at this point, why hold back. If I think you are acting like an ass, I am going to say it.

It she is delighted by things, I like seeing it. I like her world. For some reason, I find it genuine where with Tommy, it seemed false. However, I am also hearing , that is how Tommy is. I think he was a bit "extra" for cameras and was probably prompted to do so ( by production). Nicole doesn't give a shit what production tells her. Call her to the DR, on the way. She doesn't need an extra 30 minutes for makeup. Love it.

That's exactly how I've been seeing Nicole, too.  😁  Tommy, I'm not so sure about.  If he has been over the top for cameras or production,  then he missed his mark.  Should have taken a page out of Nicole's book.  

Again, it might simply be how this year started off with the mixture of people in Gr8ful/H8ful or cool kids...whatever you want to call it.   Maybe BB learned a thing or two here.  Instead of showing what they 'think' is all the excitement initially they should should show us all there is to see.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, missyb said:

Thank you!  I had no idea what was going on last night.  I feel asleep at 9:30, and woke up at 11 CST and turned over to BBAD.  I had NO idea what was going on.  If an alien from another planet happened upon that scene -- or even a sleepy woman from Nashville -- they or she would have assumed that Nicole had gone insane.  She was hilarious, as was the non-reaction she got from the other two.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1