Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

It is really great to go down memory lane tonight.  I'd almost forgotten about Camp Comeback, David, Ovi, and Kemi.   

Oops, my mistake I remember everything about Camp Comeback.  I wonder why Big Brother left that out tonight?  Poor David.  I've yet to see him at all.  

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, missyb said:

Was that oversized for grossly undersized ???

No she said that the baggy t-shirts hung off Haleigh's shoulder and exposed her bra strap and Aunt Sam was very scandalized! She was also scandalized by Rachel wearing sports bras around the house. It didn't take much for Sam to get scandalized.

ETA: ok I think the producers wanted Nicole to win Part 1 of the HoH. She's been good at puzzles.

Edited by Growsonwalls
20 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So...Holly won part 2....

I heard. I was so upset. 😞

20 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

My summer: officially wasted! Again!

Oh well. At least Nicole should have AFP on lock. Probably in a landslide. It'll be interesting to see who the runners-up will be—maybe the casuals will still vote for Cliff, but Kat probably blew what outside shot she had by hooking up with Nick. So I wouldn't be surprised if somebody from the pre-jury sneaks into the running. David or Ovi, perhaps?

Who are you all voting for AFP? I’m voting for Nicole.

19 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Damn. I stopped watching this season but I've still been peeking in this thread. I was so hoping Nicole could pull out a win here. An inevitable Jackson win just caps off a pretty gross season.

If it weren't for liking some of the players last year, and still holding out a lessening hope for fun or cool players in the future, I think I'd be done with this show for good. Watching assholes win 500K just isn't as relatively entertaining as it used to be. Win and begone, Michie.

This thread is still the best though! I'm obsessed with it! (Was that dramatic enogh?) lol

Hope Nicole can at least get AFP.

I’m hoping everyone is voting for her. Is that the case on the board here?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

This is the one time I don’t want the Finale to be 90 minutes long. I would be okay with a quick hour. Either way, Jackson will get his grubby little hands on that $500,000. I am beside myself. This was the worst possible outcome. In the end, I blame Cliff for voting Tommy out. It’s not like Cliff or Nicole still would have won but it would have lessen the odds of Jackson getting to the he Finals.....I think. 

Agreed.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

I heard. I was so upset. 😞

Who are you all voting for AFP? I’m voting for Nicole.

I’m hoping everyone is voting for her. Is that the case on the board here?

Nicole is the overwhelming choice here, and Kemi gets some love too.

• Love 2

Before I forget since I've got the episode on in the background and I just saw it happen: I'd like to thank Tommy for both entering the house first and winning OTEV, therefore securing another year of the First in the House curse and the OTEV curse. He just couldn't get past the double whammy of Big Brother curses. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, hhawks said:

Nicole is the overwhelming choice here, and Kemi gets some love too.

Every day I’ve been giving 7 to Nicole, 2 to David and 1 to Ovi.  I want Nicole to win it, bc we never got the chance to see if the other two would have been deserving.  But I think David had the goods to do really well if given any sort of opportunity, and Ovi is just so sweet. I want them to at least have a decent amount of votes, but not too many that it costs Nicole the win.  I felt badly that they didn’t really have the chance to play. I wasn’t impressed by Kemi in the short time I saw her, she barely seemed engaged, so I don’t vote for her at all 

• Love 7

I just want to know if the first half of season of the Hateful 8 will be discussed. I’m sure Jack will be begging Kemi for forgiveness. The rest of the jury and Jackson & Holly like what’s he talking about?! They ore jury usually gets one comment or questions so I’m curious to see how that plays out. 

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I just want to know if the first half of season of the Hateful 8 will be discussed. I’m sure Jack will be begging Kemi for forgiveness. The rest of the jury and Jackson & Holly like what’s he talking about?! They ore jury usually gets one comment or questions so I’m curious to see how that plays out. 

The sad thing is, for the broadcast only audience (and even some of the live feeders) the beginning of the game was sooo long ago that some of that has been forgotten. It helps that they've kept Jack's appearances both on the show and in the commercials to a minimum. I'm sure Kemi's going to get a question or get a chance to let loose a snarky one liner about putting her shaker bottle in the fridge but aside from that, I bet it doesn't come up as much as we hope it does. Production probably hopes that we've mostly forgotten about Camp Minorities and the things Jack and Jackson said plus with Jackson being the obvious winner, I'm not sure they're gonna want to nail him to the wall. 

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't like when people try to use Celebrity Big Brother, BB: Over the Top or BB Canada  to "break" BB curses. No offense to any of those shows, but they ain't BB proper. So I agree that the "Enter the house first" curse lives on!

Wouldn’t the UK version be considered the ‘proper’ one?

34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The sad thing is, for the broadcast only audience (and even some of the live feeders) the beginning of the game was sooo long ago that some of that has been forgotten. It helps that they've kept Jack's appearances both on the show and in the commercials to a minimum. I'm sure Kemi's going to get a question or get a chance to let loose a snarky one liner about putting her shaker bottle in the fridge but aside from that, I bet it doesn't come up as much as we hope it does. Production probably hopes that we've mostly forgotten about Camp Minorities and the things Jack and Jackson said plus with Jackson being the obvious winner, I'm not sure they're gonna want to nail him to the wall. 

I’m sorry but Camp Minorities is hysterical because it was so TRUE. You’re right. It was a long time ago & CBS covered themselves by raking Jack over the coals. They might have done the same with Jackson but he’s in the Final 2 and you know it won’t come up from them. Perhaps in exit press but I’m sure he’ll shut that right down. 

That said, remember Kaysar? Good times. LOL!!!

C2C16374-091B-47D5-9452-75BF8A43DBA6.jpeg

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, marymary said:

Wouldn’t the UK version be considered the ‘proper’ one?

Fun fact: it was actually a Dutch show originally that then spun off into other countries but BBUK is probably the most well known. BBUK is a completely different format than BBUS, though, and it kinda puts them in different categories. For the Big Brother game that we know, BBUS is the "original recipe" even though it's not the original, it's just the first in a string of North American versions. 

I'm kinda sad every time I put in my application for BBCAN because it's BBUS I want to play but I get stuck with the "Look at this lovely end table! This end table that's available at The Brick!" product placement version. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And yet all of those don't add up to an Aunt Sam. 

With the way she talked sometimes, it's more like Great-Grandma Sam.

Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I don't really like Kaysar. I know he's an overall decent dude, but he just always struck me as... baselessly smug. His attitude toward his BB skills in All-Stars was laughable. You got revolving door evicted your first season, so calm down with the declarations of definite victory in your personal war with Will.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Fun fact: it was actually a Dutch show originally that then spun off into other countries but BBUK is probably the most well known. BBUK is a completely different format than BBUS, though, and it kinda puts them in different categories. For the Big Brother game that we know, BBUS is the "original recipe" even though it's not the original, it's just the first in a string of North American versions. 

I'm kinda sad every time I put in my application for BBCAN because it's BBUS I want to play but I get stuck with the "Look at this lovely end table! This end table that's available at The Brick!" product placement version. 

The Brick...all they ever talk about is the fucking Brick on that show.  It got to the point that I had to go on The Brick's website to see what was sold there because the show had brainwashed me so much.

8 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

BBUK was fantastic, I miss it terribly. US, Canada, they pale in comparison.

The only thing I ever saw from the UK version was Leo Sayer's fantastic meltdown and exit from the show because Big Brother would not give him clean underwear...

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

The Brick...all they ever talk about is the fucking Brick on that show.  It got to the point that I had to go on The Brick's website to see what was sold there because the show had brainwashed me so much.

They sell everything. Absolutely everything. And they're commission based jobs so it's like a pack of hyenas descending upon you when you walk in and I'M JUST TRYING TO TAKE THE SHORTCUT FROM THE PARKING LOT INTO THE MALL PROPER, THANK YOU AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, I DON'T NEED A NEW COUCH WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I am still annoyed Nicole decided to cheat her way to F3......because, she only EVER played Cliff’s game.

She had a chance to play the HOH fair and square with Holly.........but, she chose to cheat.

I was cheering for her.  I was hoping for a Holly & Nicole F2 as a way of giving them a chance  to glow up in this next chapter of their life.

...but, not after Nicole behaved this week. 

You do not go after the 2 people that dragged you to F4.......simply because YOU made your own mistake. (Evicting Tommy)

I wonder how Nicole will feel after she watches the show and see how Cliff was nothing more than a Slick Rick!

Who the heck is giving this rat face cheater AFP...???   Pfffffft! 

• LOL 1
57 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yep, exactly. Heck, I don't even count the first season of American BB as BB proper when I talk about the show. I mean the one that started with BB2, the competitive version of the show that has BASICALLY had the same rules ever since (with the notable additions of jury sequester in BB4 and various veto changes in the early years until they settled upon the best version of POV by BB4). 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

She had a chance to play the HOH fair and square with Holly.........but, she chose to cheat.

I don't think it's fair to say she cheated because she didn't but I do agree that it wasn't a win by anything other than default.  If, by some miracle, she does make it to final 2 she'd be smart to not mention her second HoH at all and just stick to the one HoH and one veto she won legitimately.

I will admit that after Cliff fell I wanted her to tell Holly to stay up there and let them fight it out honestly .  At the end of the day there's $500 000 on the line and a guaranteed ride to final 3 is always going to look more appealing than some vague concept of a moral victory and a 4th place finish.  I don't hold Nicole to a higher standard than the rest of them so I won't criticize her for taking an advantage that was made available to her.

16 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Cliff's vote could go either way. I do lean toward him voting for Jackson to win, but he WAS really salty about what Jackson did. Plus, Jackson was clamoring for his vote while he walked out the door AND Cliff had to hear Jackson's nasty goodbye message. Cliff COULD feel a bit vengeful and not follow through with giving Jackson his vote. But Cliff is also a superfan, so that's why I think he could easily vote for Jackson to win, in order to not be a bitter juror.

Given Cliff's sudden need for "loyalty" Holly could stand a chance.  Her deal with them was to throw HoH, which she did, and veto.  They can't prove she didn't throw veto since she didn't win and was alone while competing.  On paper she upheld her entire deal with C&N where Jackson didn't.

I will laugh so hard on finale night if it turns out that Holly has been faking the dutiful girlfriend act the whole time to get Jackson to bring her along.  He's so confident that it's a slam dunk against Holly, imagine if she just eviscerated him in her answers and speech to the jury while he sits there dumbfounded.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I've never actually watched any other versions of Big Brother other than the Canadian and American ones, but, reading what others have said about the UK and other versions over the years, it really reminds of the stark contrast between MasterChef Australia versus MasterChef US. Same title, completely different shows. I think I will make time and check out some of Big Brother UK.

(Oh, who am I kidding, I seem to have nothing but time these days.)

I've told my BF that if I was ever on Big Brother Canada, and had to gush over the newest piece of furniture from The Brick, I'd be all, "I love this new lamp set. Many thanks to The Brick." But I'd totally do it in a robot voice, ala Arnold as The Terminator. "I'll be back."

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Lol rarely do I appreciate football running over causing the other shows to be late. Ok never do I appreciate that.  Have to say I enjoyed the 60 minutes segment about the Griffin twins playing football.  I’m going to actually read about them.  

Seahawks might have picked up a fan.  😁  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

I intend to tune in for the last 15 minutes only when the votes are read nd the winner is announced. 

And you'll miss Bella confronting Nick, the audience reacting to Jack and Christie and all their faces when Nicole will be announced AFP?

• Love 3

Lol you know it’s time to step away when you get to work, go to type your password in to get on the computer and you start to type ‘forums.prime.....’

Love a good Monday morning laugh ....

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Just got around to watching yesterday's show. Seeing clips of Jackson from the beginning of the season really underscored how much softer his body has become over the past 90 days. 

He can have the $500,000. It won't change the fact that he is an odious person. 

Edited by me5671
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, himela said:

And you'll miss Bella confronting Nick, the audience reacting to Jack and Christie and all their faces when Nicole will be announced AFP?

I bet you anything, even with the extra time with part 1 being played out already on last night's episode (they'll have an extra ten-fifteen minutes that is usually dedicated toward part 1) that they STILL don't have enough time to talk to the pre-jurors. So we may not see Bella even speak (and I don't even think the show will WANT Bella to speak, just like how they'll get Jack to speak as little as possible).

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Holly wants to keep her "boyfriend" after the show more than she wants to win. She will do anything to keep her delusional dream alive. 

Then she needs to knock off the "I want to empower young women" crap that will inevitably come up during her Final 2 speech.  If she wins and takes Jackson, it's all nonsense.  She HAS to know that Snack loves 1) His momma, 2) himself, 3) watermelon, 4) confetti, 5) chess, and perhaps 27) Holly.  They won't be together this time next month.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

Lol you know it’s time to step away when you get to work, go to type your password in to get on the computer and you start to type ‘forums.prime.....’

Stop staring at me!  I do this everyday lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Then she needs to knock off the "I want to empower young women" crap that will inevitably come up during her Final 2 speech.  If she wins and takes Jackson, it's all nonsense.  She HAS to know that Snack loves 1) His momma, 2) himself, 3) watermelon, 4) confetti, 5) chess, and perhaps 27) Holly.  They won't be together this time next month.

*ahem* *adjust glasses* Actually, I think your order is slightly wrong. Obviously, his first priority is himself, then watermelon, THEN his momma. 

In all seriousness, what is going on with Jackson? I just logged on to see what I've been missing (usually not much) but it sounds like Jackson is losing it or something. Something about him apologizing to Holly a whole bunch? It sounds like they were still up as of half an hour ago, but I'm not exactly sure.

Did his family video really mess him up that badly? What did "Momma" say that got him so freaked out?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Stop staring at me!  I do this everyday lol.

😂😂😂😂😂

giggling again ... I just did something really stupid and told myself that it’s really bad when you are dumber than a box of rocks. 😁

It’s going to be one of those days. 😁

• LOL 2
24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

*ahem* *adjust glasses* Actually, I think your order is slightly wrong. Obviously, his first priority is himself, then watermelon, THEN his momma. 

In all seriousness, what is going on with Jackson? I just logged on to see what I've been missing (usually not much) but it sounds like Jackson is losing it or something. Something about him apologizing to Holly a whole bunch? It sounds like they were still up as of half an hour ago, but I'm not exactly sure.

Did his family video really mess him up that badly? What did "Momma" say that got him so freaked out?

I’m somewhat interested to see if Jackson has been strictly in ‘game mode’ this entire time or what. He is a fierce competitor. 

Will be on the lookout to read about any apologies to Holly.  I got the impression that the time Nicole/Holly spent together might have been a little unnerving for Jackson.  No doubt he wants to win  

Wasn’t going to say this but here it is anyway. Does his praying bother anyone?  For me it’s something private and not for cameras or DR.  Maybe it’s just me and my age.  I don’t know. 

8 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I don't really like Kaysar. I know he's an overall decent dude, but he just always struck me as... baselessly smug. His attitude toward his BB skills in All-Stars was laughable. You got revolving door evicted your first season, so calm down with the declarations of definite victory in your personal war with Will.

I agree with you but I still love Kaysar because a) he's hot, b) I enjoyed his relationship with Janelle, and c) I will root for almost anyone over Will lol.

4 hours ago, himela said:

AFP is actually announced after the winner so anyone just watching the last 15 minutes will see the winner of that.

Also, I don't think anyone will really be surprised or even that upset if Nicole wins AFP. The only way to get a really good reaction out of the assholes is if Kemi, David, or Ovi is in the Top 3.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Ellee said:

Wasn’t going to say this but here it is anyway. Does his praying bother anyone?  For me it’s something private and not for cameras or DR.  Maybe it’s just me and my age.  I don’t know. 

It doesn't bother me. I also would put the blame a little more on the people manning the buttons, because they're the ones who can cut away from Jackson when he's praying and they don't. 

It happened to Fessy last year. They cut to Fessy's religious rituals when he'd do it late at night in "private" and it was somewhat uncomfortable to watch, as I assume Fessy asked for some privacy (hence why he'd always do it late at night when everyone was sleeping). I only watched one of Fessy's nighttime prayers and I felt so icky watching it that I didn't do it ever again. 

Production can cut to fish whenever someone's having a conversation about production, but for some reason, they slip up when it comes to people praying. Most of the time, they do cut away, but there are several incidents where they don't.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Will be on the lookout to read about any apologies to Holly.  I got the impression that the time Nicole/Holly spent together might have been a little unnerving for Jackson.  No doubt he wants to win.  

Ha, I hope Nicole is purposely seeking out as much alone time with Holly as she can, knowing full well it will fuel all kinds of confusion and conspiracy theories in Snackson's brain.  If Nicole can't win this game, I'm happy to see her passing the time by causing chaos with Jolly.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree with you but I still love Kaysar because a) he's hot, b) I enjoyed his relationship with Janelle, and c) I will root for almost anyone over Will lol.

I did like his relationship with Janelle. We differ on the Will thing, but I'd be more surprised if we agreed on that haha.

But yeah, he's a weird one for me because he's good enough of a guy to not strongly dislike or anything, but he just doesn't appeal to me, either. One of those objective vs. subjective inner wars haha.

10 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I am still annoyed Nicole decided to cheat her way to F3......because, she only EVER played Cliff’s game.

I was cheering for her.  I was hoping for a Holly & Nicole F2 as a way of giving them a chance  to glow up in this next chapter of their life.

...but, not after Nicole behaved this week. 

You do not go after the 2 people that dragged you to F4.......simply because YOU made your own mistake. (Evicting Tommy)

I wonder how Nicole will feel after she watches the show and see how Cliff was nothing more than a Slick Rick!

Who the heck is giving this rat face cheater AFP...???   Pfffffft! 

So who is your choice for AFP if not Nicole?

• LOL 1

I mean...Holly's the one who threw it to her. So, no cheating there. 

Nicole hasn't played a great game and has plenty of mistakes, but she's not a cheater. 

The biggest mistake she made was not getting Cliff to follow through with evicting Tommy.

Who else was she going to go after? Cliff? 

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Not a big Kaysar fan myself, and never could see what the fuss is about. Not an extraordinary player.  Not an incredible amazing human.  Just seemed to me to be a regular guy.  On a personal level, not even my taste in looks. I like a Will or Jeff or David clean shaven handsome type of look more.  So yeah, not finding anything special about Kaysar.

• Love 1