Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, kz5 said:

Yes, usually the jury footage is pretty fun.  Was anyone else disgusted by Tommy and Christie?  I thought they were going to make out at one point. 

I was disgusted by Kat and Nick. I was hoping Kat would get better taste in men. Kat and Nick are disgusting as Jackson and Holly 

• Love 6

So we stumble to the usual shitty BB season close. As usual, the biggest asshole wins.

Finally, Cliff dropped the act and we saw the giant condescending sexist clueless jerk he really is. When Cliff was threatening Jackson? That was the first time I felt I was seeing the real Cliff Hogg in all his ugly, stupid glory. Too little, too late, buddy. Too little, too late.

I really feel for Nicole. With the producer's thumb practically breaking the scale to make sure Jackson wins, she knows exactly what position they've slotted her into - the quirky one who makes it to third. Her mortification at this realization on the episode last night was downright painful. She's too smart and too much of a fan not to know exactly where she stands. 

And as for our noble, principled "winner," Jackson? 

He's such an entitled little bitch. The scary part it is, I know he actually believes every bullshit rationalization that comes out of his own lying mouth.

In general, I'm getting sick of game shows that reward psychopathology. The "message" of this show has evolved (devolved?) into "the only way to make it in this world is to lie, cheat, bully and use people ."

That message is not inevitable, that is by design. That's the message the producers want us to take away: the only way to live your life is with no morals or ethics whatsoever, only utter depravity succeeds.

What an uplifting show this is. 

No, I'm not bitter, why do you ask?

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Chenbot was funny!  She kept telling  Cliff he is the one that screwed up his own game.......by, playing a step ahead. 

Wow!  Even Julie wants Michie to win!  

Why is Nicole acting like a complete bitch?  She won nothing and was dragged to F3........like we all knew should would........because, her game is weak! 

If she was such a tough bitch she would have told Holly during the HOH comp.  

“You know Holly, this is for a guaranteed 3rd spot in the Finale. 

Stay up there and let’s play fair and square.”

Nicole earned......NOTHING!!!!!!

Cliff also went home..... because, he did not want to play for that last HOH which would guarantee his safety.

Nicole + Cliff = entitled Cheaters!!!!!

Jolly for the WIN!!!!! 🍉💋

RME FUCK BitchieBeth! They have the Entitlement 

• Love 2
Just now, jay741982 said:

I was disgusted by Kat and Nick. I was hoping Kat would get better taste in men. Kat and Nick are disgusting as Jackson and Holly 

Kat's doing it to become famous or something, let's be real. She likely heard that Nick was the Prankster (no way he didn't come into jury, telling them that and boasting how he put up Christie and almost had her out of the game) and no doubt Kat took that to mean that Nick was a fan favourite and attaching herself to him meant that she'd be a fan favourite and win AFP. 

Just thinking about the jury segment, Kat's reactions to Nick just felt really fake or overexaggerated. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Chenbot was funny!  She kept telling  Cliff he is the one that screwed up his own game.......by, playing a step ahead. 

Wow!  Even Julie wants Michie to win!  

Why is Nicole acting like a complete bitch?  She won nothing and was dragged to F3........like we all knew should would........because, her game is weak! 

If she was such a tough bitch she would have told Holly during the HOH comp.  

“You know Holly, this is for a guaranteed 3rd spot in the Finale. 

Stay up there and let’s play fair and square.”

Nicole earned......NOTHING!!!!!!

Cliff also went home..... because, he did not want to play for that last HOH which would guarantee his safety.

Nicole + Cliff = entitled Cheaters!!!!!

Jolly for the WIN!!!!! 🍉💋

Also yes please ignore how much of a bitch Holly is and how much of a piece of shit Jackson is acting like they are such innocent human beings who never did anything wrong is laughable. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I honestly do not see Holly as an undeserving woman.  Do I think the jury will vote for her over Jackson?  Probably not, but she did win two HOH's and that has to count for something.

Particularly impressed that she took the HOH she really needed to win (between 2 Michie HoHs) with the perfect shot rolling the ball down the thinning platform like it was her job. 

And her answering Nicole's Tommy-loving "By the grace of God we (Cliff and I) are still here" with "No, by the grace of Holly and Michie you're still here."  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzing! 

I'd be happiest with a Holly win at this point.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

She won the DE HOH. She won the BB Comics veto. Ok, she WAS thrown her second HOH, that's true.

She has done well the last few weeks. At the very least, the last few weeks, she's had great reads but kept going along with what Cliff wanted. 

Meanwhile, Entitled Jackson thinks that leaving a bitchy GBM to Cliff is such a great idea because he's so confident that he'll win. Which does make me not want him to win. 

Somehow, this is starting to turn into a Paul season. 

Also, Jackson wouldn't leave Nicole alone last night when she asked him several times to leave. Fucking entitled dickbag. Nicole better cream Holly in part 2 and destroy Jackson in part 3.

Because they REALLY wanted to throw Nick under the bus and show him for his true colours: skeevy disgusting horndog. 

Seriously, that jury segment made him look AWFUL. And it made Kat look desperate for air time. I mean, I now absolutely believe that they cut the part where Nick told them that he was voted America's Prankster and that's when Kat started becoming interested in Nick. Because we KNOW Kat is clamoring for people to love her. She's similar to Cliff, who's clamoring for AFP. 

I really don't think Kat/Nick are a real thing. They may have banged because Nick just wants to have sex with everyone and everything, and Kat has probably been desperate for it ever since Jackson dumped her. At the very least, they don't last past a week outside of the jury house. 

Kat couldve banged Christie then if she was hard up for Sex lol. Christie finds her hot AF and Christie's not disgusting like Nick and Jackson JMO lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gummo said:

really feel for Nicole. With the producer's thumb practically breaking the scale to make sure Jackson wins, she knows exactly what position they've slotted her into - the quirky one who makes it to third. Her mortification at this realization on the episode last night was downright painful. She's too smart and too much of a fan not to know exactly where she stands. 

Everyone here appears to believe Jackson's being pushed through so he can win. (Apologies if that's not true.) But this doesn't make sense to me. 

The viewers appear to adore Nicole. Her winning would be wildly popular and unexpected. I don't believe viewers generally like Jackson. He's just not that charismatic. Meanwhile the jury seem mad at him so may not vote for him. 

Where's the benefit to the show in forcing him to the end? Could it be he's just great at comps and keeps winning? I don't think he needs massive production manipulation for him to do this. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Kat couldve banged Christie then if she was hard up for Sex lol. Christie finds her hot AF and Christie's not disgusting like Nick and Jackson JMO lol

But do we even know if Kat is bisexual or anything? I mean, I wouldn't put it past Kat to fake it, but I think she knows that Christie isn't well liked, especially since Christie isn't the one who won America's Prankster. 

Not that Kat is very nice either. I still can't like her after she bullied Nicole in the storage room before she was evicted. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Gummo said:

The "message" of this show has evolved (devolved?) into "the only way to make it in this world is to lie, cheat, bully and use people ."

Big Brother isn't the world, so hopefully that's not the takeaway for most people.  

It's a game where alignments and promises are necessary for players to join forces and eliminate their competition one by one, so lying is a means to an end and betrayal is inevitable.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Although, the one up that Josh had over Holly is that Josh had been completely honest in his goodbye messages to the jury so we saw the small hints of his win through the second half of the game

Its interesting that we haven't seen any of the goodbye messages since jury started.  So we have no idea what messages are getting through that way.

I give Holly props for the endurance HOH win, definitely.  but it looked like she was following Jackson's orders the whole time.

The ball one, was really more luck, imo, then anything else.  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But do we even know if Kat is bisexual or anything? I mean, I wouldn't put it past Kat to fake it, but I think she knows that Christie isn't well liked, especially since Christie isn't the one who won America's Prankster. 

Not that Kat is very nice either. I still can't like her after she bullied Nicole in the storage room before she was evicted. 

Oh yeah I have my problems with Kat no doubt. Hooking up with Jackson and Nick, playing for Shitty Holly and Jackson which cost her the game, letting Jackson treat her like crap yet still make excuses for him, having the gall to be pissed at Nicole and Cliff for having deals when she was selling them and Jess out staying loyal to BitchieBeth. And I blame her for not getting Cliffs Angel's to switch up and boot Jackson. 

• Love 3
Just now, Melina22 said:

Everyone here appears to believe Jackson's being pushed through so he can win. (Apologies if that's not true.) But this doesn't make sense to me. 

The viewers appear to adore Nicole. Her winning would be wildly popular and unexpected. I don't believe viewers generally like Jackson. He's just not that charismatic. Meanwhile the jury seem mad at him so may not vote for him. 

Where's the benefit to the show in forcing him to the end? Could it be he's just great at comps and keeps winning? I don't think he needs massive production manipulation for him to do this. 

From what I've seen, since the very beginning the season even, Jackson's edit has been golden. He has gotten the most DRs out of everyone this season (even more than Cliff). He got the Golden Boy edit while his buddy Jack was thrown under the bus. Jackson did get catered to by production. 

Behind the scenes, he got everything he wanted (he got his goddamn twenty watermelons a week or whatever). He got his own therapist to deal with his mental health issues. He got to cheat off of his Have Not status. Not many have liked him, sure, and I do credit Jackson's current position as mostly on him for winning the comps he needed to win, but do I think production has also been helping him? Yes.

My theory (maybe just a conspiracy theory) is that Grodner wanted an Alpha Male to win this season. The last guy who won was Josh, and that was not a great season for them (it's considered one of the worst seasons of Big Brother, that's how universally hated it is). So the last time a Alpha Male, jock-type guy won was....really Big Brother 16. So I think, before the season started, Grodner and the higher-ups were really keen on a guy winning this year, and it seems like they set their eyes on Jackson.

Of course, now it's tricky because people aren't fans of him....but he also hasn't gotten 100% hate because there are plenty who have said he's been playing a good game, so now production is stuck between a rock and a hard place: continue catering to Jackson to get him the win....or perhaps help out the Fan Favourite Nicole. And with the more lukewarm reaction to a Jackson win rather than outright hate, with how they've changed up these competitions to be more physical, I feel like it kind of is catered toward Jackson. 

I also feel like they really want to get away from bitter juries so a plus to Jackson winning for them is that it wouldn't be due to a bitter jury, since Jackson's pissed people off.

1 minute ago, Hanahope said:

Its interesting that we haven't seen any of the goodbye messages since jury started.  So we have no idea what messages are getting through that way.

Actually, we have....just not on the actual show. It's been in the extended interviews (which....to be fair, I haven't gone out of my way to watch. I just know that the goodbye messages have been dull as dirt).

• Love 10
9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I do not get it.  If I were in the house I would be lying my ass off every chance I get.  If someone was dumb enough to think a man-to-man handshake was a binding contract, I would let them.  Then I would just turn around and do whatever I wanted to.

Yea really. But the thing is, most of the time in order for doing that to not hurt you you have to own it. It's usually not a good idea to do this and then try to blame the other people for breaking their words to you first. Like don't lie and cheat and then try to claim you have moral superiority over the others because usually people kinda don't like that lol.

9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

It looks like they switched it up. I guess Part 2 will be endurance. Nicole might be in trouble. It’s so funny. I didn’t think they were starting HOH till Sunday. 

Wow. It's like on one hand I like that they've switched things up this season. I've been wanting them to deviate some from their usual path for years to keep these people on their toes. But fucking hell it's like every change they've made this season has really helped Jackson which is super annoying.

27 minutes ago, Gummo said:

In general, I'm getting sick of game shows that reward psychopathology. The "message" of this show has evolved (devolved?) into "the only way to make it in this world is to lie, cheat, bully and use people ."

Honestly, the past 3 seasons haven't really gone this way though. Paul lost twice precisely because he's was a lying, bullying user. And while Tyler wasn't really those things, he was more of a lying user than Kaycee.

15 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Where's the benefit to the show in forcing him to the end? 

Well, they did what they could to get Frank as far as they could and he wasn't that liked either. I think sometimes Grodner just has a favorite that she really wants to help even if the audience doesn't give a shit about them. And the fact that they actually just randomly stopped doing HNs this season because Jackson is a whiny baby kinda proves Jackson is definitely her fave this season.

7 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Its interesting that we haven't seen any of the goodbye messages since jury started.  So we have no idea what messages are getting through that way

The jurors get to see all their goodbye messages.

I was feeling good about Jackson winning HOH because I thought Nicole had an excellent chance to beat Holly in Part 2 but then I read that Part 1 wasn't even endurance. So if they have an endurance for Part 2 then Nicole is toast. Sigh.

After seeing the scripted nonsense of the jury acting like Nicole somehow designed her position in the F3, I want Nicole to pull a Kristie from Australian Survivor and make F2 and then act like she ran the game when she did not in any way. And then for the jury to all be like, "OK maybe that happened lol" and vote for her to win. That is still my fave Survivor ending ever tbh. So hilarious!

I'm voting for Kemi to win AFP. I'm just hoping she can get in the top 3 so I can imagine Cliff, Jack, and Jackson silently seething over it.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It's a game where alignments and promises are necessary for players to join forces and eliminate their competition one by one, so lying is a means to an end and betrayal is inevitable.

BB has been described as human chess. Bluffing, misdirection, strategy... all legal and fair. 

I guess where I draw the line is when players manipulate other players emotions of love, etc. to achieve their ends. Technically it's allowed but it's terrible jury management, and can be a big turnoff to most viewers. The very best players manage to avoid doing this. Derrick for example. Despite being a puppet master for the whole game, no one seemed to hate him or feel deeply used or betrayed by him at the end. 

I also think of Yul in Survivor. A well respected winner. 

• Love 8

Honestly, the past 3 seasons haven't really gone this way though. Paul lost twice precisely because he's was a lying, bullying user.

Paul lost to Josh, who, under Paul's direction, literally used CIA torture tactics (hours of unrelieved banging and screaming are no different than playing blaringly loud music at prisoners 24 hours a day to break them down) to break down the other houseguests. I don't consider that a vindication.

Edited by Gummo
  • Love 6

How do we know that Part 2 is endurance and not questions?

The reason I ask ... if conspiracy theorists are correct, Jackson winning Part 1, 'X' winning Part 2 (questions), who do you think would win Part 3-Endurance? 

Lol, too obvious even for BB? 

ETA:  Lol, maybe Part 2 is endurance.  Production is probably tired of listening to Holly say she would have won that HOH.  😁

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, alihart41 said:

Honestly, if they're gonna rig it, they have to know to rig it so at least Nicole wins Part 2. No one's gonna give a flying fuck about Part 3 if Holly wins Part 2. It'll just be a slow march to the inevitable. 

This though. Like, Nicole vs. Jackson for final HOH is some drama that pretty much everyone can be invested in. Holly vs. Jackson is not lol.

@Jackson

really bitch real housewives of new jersey GIF by Bravo TV

• Love 12
Just now, Gummo said:

Paul lost to Josh, who, under Paul's direction, literally used CIA torture tactics (hours of unrelieved banging and screaming are no different than playing blaringly loud music at prisoners 24 hours a day to break them down) to break down the other houseguests. I don't consider that a vindication.

Yes, but Josh was also honest about his moves. Paul wasn't. Josh won because he went into his goodbye messages being completely open about the moves he made and why he made them. Paul went into his goodbye messages pretending he had no idea what happened. 

I remember one of the evictions, I want to say it was Alex's, where it started off with Paul saying "I have NO IDEA what happened. Bro, we were in this together and we got screwed! Friendship for life!" followed IMMEDIATELY by Josh saying "Paul, Christmas and I had an alliance from the beginning and we had to get rid of you in order to make F3 together."

People really don't like being lied to. It's always better to be honest in Big Brother because we know that the jury would rather have the truth and be hurt about it than be lied to and find out. But the other tricky thing is being honest but also not burning those jury votes at the same time. 

Paul and Josh were terrible. But what separates the two is how they owned their game...or, in Paul's case, how he DIDN'T own his game. Josh was extremely smart in owning his game in his goodbye messages. That allowed the jury to have the information before finale night. Which was Tyler's biggest mistake last season. Tyler didn't own his game in his goodbye messages so the jury went into the finale, not knowing what moves Tyler made and thinking that Kaycee made better moves. 

And that's what Jackson will have trouble with for finale night, if he makes it to F2. Right now, he's not exactly owning his game. He's blaming Cliff for making him choose Holly over him while we know Jackson was always choosing Holly over Cliff. Him blaming Cliff is burning a jury vote, a jury vote he desperately needs. Because, at the moment, while Jackson has an excellent chance to win, it's not set in stone. He could lose because of a mismanaged jury, and that'll be on Jackson. 

3 minutes ago, Ellee said:

The reason I ask ... if conspiracy theorists are correct, Jackson winning Part 1, 'X' winning Part 2 (questions), who do you think would win Part 3-Endurance? 

Lol, too obvious even for BB? 

It's unclear as to what part 2 will be. They've changed up the last few weeks so much that it could very well be 100% mental. 

But part 1 was equally physical and mental, so part 2 could be similar. At this point, I have no idea what part 2 could be. It could be Face Morph, for all we know.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But part 1 was equally physical and mental, so part 2 could be similar. At this point, I have no idea what part 2 could be. It could be Face Morph, for all we know.

What exactly was Part 1? I mean, was it like a comp they've done in past seasons or new?

I could easily see Part 2 being morph. They always do morph. Actually, have they not done morph lately? LOL I don't remember. Anyway, it will suck if it is because I could see Holly having a good shot at that while she'd have less of a shot at a days type of comp probably.

Do they play Part 2 tomorrow?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes, but Josh was also honest about his moves. Paul wasn't. Josh won because he went into his goodbye messages being completely open about the moves he made and why he made them. Paul went into his goodbye messages pretending he had no idea what happened.

Exactly.  That's why even though both were terrible during regular play, Josh won.  But Josh was still doing Paul's bidding and acting horribly during regular play.  If the jury had another choice, they probably would have.  

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And that's what Jackson will have trouble with for finale night, if he makes it to F2. Right now, he's not exactly owning his game. He's blaming Cliff for making him choose Holly over him while we know Jackson was always choosing Holly over Cliff. Him blaming Cliff is burning a jury vote, a jury vote he desperately needs. Because, at the moment, while Jackson has an excellent chance to win, it's not set in stone. He could lose because of a mismanaged jury, and that'll be on Jackson. 

Its why Holly could eek out a win.  but she's no better,  and almost worse than Josh.  She's following Jackson's lead, and she too is blaming Cliff and Nicole for certain actions, like "making her throw the HOH" when she should be blaming Jackson, but she won't because she loooves him, even as badly as he treated her.

That's why I think if its Holly v. Jackson, he'll still win.  They are both assholes, but the jury will consider her as doing whatever Jackson said, so she'll be considered as 'undeserving.'

Edited by Hanahope
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hanahope said:

she should be blaming Jackson, but she won't because she loooves him, even as badly as he treated her.

This entire season will be decided by Holly's utter lack of self-esteem.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Exactly.  That's why even though both were terrible during regular play, Josh won.  But Josh was still doing Paul's bidding and acting horribly during regular play.  If the jury had another choice, they probably would have.  

Its why Holly could eek out a win.  but she's no better,  and almost worse than Josh.  She's following Jackson's lead, and she too is blaming Cliff and Nicole for certain actions, like "making her throw the HOH" when she should be blaming Jackson, but she won't because she loooves him, even as badly as he treated her.

I mean, in BB19, their only other choice was....Christmas, and she was just as awful as Josh and Paul, AND was carried through thanks to Jason breaking her leg. 

BB19 was a horrible season with no good choices, clearly. 

Holly winning would still be better than Josh, but not as satisfying. 

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What exactly was Part 1? I mean, was it like a comp they've done in past seasons or new?

I could easily see Part 2 being morph. They always do morph. Actually, have they not done morph lately? LOL I don't remember. Anyway, it will suck if it is because I could see Holly having a good shot at that while she'd have less of a shot at a days type of comp probably.

Do they play Part 2 tomorrow?

Not exactly sure. I know it was 50/50 on physical/mental. They had to solve a puzzle and carry puzzle pieces to a platform or wall or something? I guess it was similar to last year's part 2? Maybe? *

*Edited to add that I hear some people online, from the F3's accounts, describing it as similar to the Slip n Slide. Not sure what that means exactly, if the ground was slippery or not.

All I know is that it was really hard, and Nicole did horribly and hurt her knee in the process.

I think they do play part 2 tomorrow. I think they have a day's break from part 1 to part 2.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, hhawks said:

True enough.  I have a terrible memory for past BB seasons, but Nicole was memorably lazy as a competitor, and her voice is annoying.

Recently Nicole posted that she got a lot of grief because she was a female winner and she was tired of it. 

ehhhhh. I like Nicole and all, wasn't happy with her win (Paul definitely deserved it that year) - but girrrrllllll  you are way off! That is not why everyone hates you has a winner! 

22 minutes ago, Ellee said:

The reason I ask ... if conspiracy theorists are correct, Jackson winning Part 1, 'X' winning Part 2 (questions), who do you think would win Part 3-Endurance? 😁

Part 3 is random questions from the jury members and you have to guess their answer. 

The only part 2 comps I remember is the one where they had to put people in order under water and then the one Jordan won, which was putting volley ball type things in HOH order I believe. It's usually an individually timed comp. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paul and Josh were terrible. But what separates the two is how they owned their game...or, in Paul's case, how he DIDN'T own his game.

Agree 100%. And knowing Jackson, he won't own his game either. He'll explain endlessly how he loves everyone and hated the way they forced him to lie to and backstab them. It probably won't go well. 

Here's something surprising I just learned on RHAP. Cliff won't be in the jury house! Andy Herren told Rob that the 4th evictee goes straight to the hotel until the finale. So Cliff's promise to Jackson will go untested. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Here's something surprising I just learned on RHAP. Cliff won't be in the jury house! Andy Herren told Rob that the 4th evictee goes straight to the hotel until the finale. So Cliff's promise to Jackson will go untested. 

Oh yeah, remember that fourth place always meets the jury at the Round Table. Last year, Angela showed up at the Round Table (they do the Round Table, I believe, on Sunday night?). So Cliff will chill in sequester for a couple of days with his handler. 

• Useful 1

Okay, correct me if I wrong but....

It doesn't matter who wins Part I or Part II 'cause everybody plays for Part III, right?

Like (heh!), Blockhead won Part I so he just waits to play the winner of Part II; then that winner plays with the other two?

I'm confused, somebody help meeee!

1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

Okay, correct me if I wrong but....

It doesn't matter who wins Part I or Part II 'cause everybody plays for Part III, right?

Like (heh!), Blockhead won Part I so he just waits to play the winner of Part II; then that winner plays with the other two?

I'm confused, somebody help meeee!

The winners of part 1 and part 2 face off in part 3.

Whoever loses both parts doesn't play in part 3.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Well wasn't another thing that Paul was like filthy rich (or his family was) and bragged about his cars and club memberships and whatever, while Josh said his family was struggling financially? 

Anyway I;m rewatching Cliff's interview and think it's an interesting case of covert vs. overt prejudice. Cliff Hogg in real life would probably never admit he's misogynistic or homophobic. He's a polished businessman. But when he kept saying that the "gentleman's agreement" and "handshake" with Jackson was more worthy than Tommy's promises or Nicole's plea to evict Holly, one couldn't help but think that Cliff just doesn't find as much value in the words of a gay B'way dancer and a self-identifying "unicorn" from Long Island. He just prefers Jackson the "man's man."

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Anyway I;m rewatching Cliff's interview and think it's an interesting case of covert vs. overt prejudice. Cliff Hogg in real life would probably never admit he's misogynistic or homophobic. He's a polished businessman. But when he kept saying that the "gentleman's agreement" and "handshake" with Jackson was more worthy than Tommy's promises or Nicole's plea to evict Holly, one couldn't help but think that Cliff just doesn't find as much value in the words of a gay B'way dancer and a self-identifying "unicorn" from Long Island. He just prefers Jackson the "man's man."

In ingrained learned behavior.  Many men don't even realize that a particular act or statement is sexist because that's just how they were taught/brought up.  Its like how men will say a woman is "shrill and a bitch" but the man is just "aggressive".

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The winners of part 1 and part 2 face off in part 3.

Whoever loses both parts doesn't play in part 3.

Oh shit!  C'mon Nicole, you can manifest this.

*Strips nude, does lucky dance for Nicole*

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paul and Josh were terrible. But what separates the two is how they owned their game...or, in Paul's case, how he DIDN'T own his game. Josh was extremely smart in owning his game in his goodbye messages. That allowed the jury to have the information before finale night. Which was Tyler's biggest mistake last season. Tyler didn't own his game in his goodbye messages so the jury went into the finale, not knowing what moves Tyler made and thinking that Kaycee made better moves. 

It was Jason who Josh told that he was working with Paul and Christmas and Jason, of course, later told Alex. That was great gameplay and I still adore the look on Paul's face when he heard that Josh had done that. "Wait, you weren't just doing whatever I said?"

However, I disagree about Tyler/Kaycee. Tyler lost because the majority of voters were FOUTEE and they were bitter. Bayleigh and Rockstar knew he was behind their evictions and flat out told him they weren't going to vote for him and they tried to get everyone else in FOUTEE to vote against him. Someone even claimed that everyone in FOUTEE WAS going to vote against him, but BB asked Haleigh to change her vote because it didn't affect the end result (as in, he would have lost either way, whether she voted for him or not). Iv think he totally botched his relationship with Sam, so he can be knocked there, but I don't think he had any chance at most of those people's votes. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Y'know, if by some miracle we end up with a Holly/Nicole finale and Holly wins, I wouldn't love it but I could live with it. Anything to screw Jackson over.

Agreed!  I'd be extremely happy with a Nicole win, I'd be okay with a Holly win but I do not want Jackson to win at all.   He's a pompous ass that has been favoured all season long.  

All I want to see is him walk out the door and be pelted with watermelon seeds!!  There's your confetti jerk!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Shit, I totally forgot that Kat was actually in a relationship before the show (one that's kinda proven? I don't think it was ever proven to be wrong).

This is why both Kat and Nick suck equally. Nick does come off worse in this scenario, especially when you look back and remember all the times he was still doing shady shit while with Bella. Even after Bella left the house and Nick was playing Footsies with Tommy's dick. 

Kat, I'm merely disappointed in her choice in sleeping with Nick. He's gross, Kat! What are you doing, having sex with the Resident Sexaholic? I still feel like, once she gets a better idea of how they all are perceived, especially Nick, Kat will back off pretty much immediately (and for a good reason). 

I was prepared for a Jack/Kat showmance and hey, I hate Jack with a burning passion, but he's not Nick, so....yeah, I was surprisingly ok with Jack/Kat. 

Kat/Nick is just.....*shudders* It just feels fake. It feels just purely sexual and nothing more than that. See how Kat was playing it up with the cameras? And how Nick was grinning ear to ear when he also noticed the camera on them? Both are....urg. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Shit, I totally forgot that Kat was actually in a relationship before the show (one that's kinda proven? I don't think it was ever proven to be wrong).

All we have is the word of the guy claiming to be her bestie boyfriend on RHAP. Normally we have a sister or friends or family who corroborate the story but this one seemed particularly quiet. It's the lack of confirmation from everyone else that's suspicious to me. Otherwise it's one dude with three Instagram pictures. I dunno. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

By the way, I forgot that Josh actually WON the Final HoH, and he CHOSE to take Paul. 

So surprising things CAN happen at the Final HoH!

Maybe Holly will win and take Nicole 😉

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

All we have is the word of the guy claiming to be her bestie boyfriend on RHAP. Normally we have a sister or friends or family who corroborate the story but this one seemed particularly quiet. It's the lack of confirmation from everyone else that's suspicious to me. Otherwise it's one dude with three Instagram pictures. I dunno. 

Yeah, it was a really weird situation, not one I necessarily believed. We do know for a fact that this guy and Kat are best friends, and I believe they did date at one point (there are pictures of them kissing and I swear there's an Insta post that I saw where Kat or the guy said that they were together) but the unclear part is if they were together at the point of Kat leaving for the show. I found it odd that Kat would immediately sleep with Jackson two days after leaving to do the show, which is why I never fully believed it... but I also thought up until today that I might have simply missed the official proof, especially since none of Kat's family or friends came out to deny it. 

So...now I'm confused as to whether or not it's actually true. I felt like the whole thing was off to begin with, but then people said it was totally true and now....eh, I still am not a fan of Kat so who cares? She'll be just fine when she leaves the house. Nick, on the other hand, is totally screwed. 

Obviously Nick's situation is way more clear since we've seen it play out in front of our very own eyes, so obviously he's a lying, cheating dickbag. Nick has had no official confirmation that Bella broke up with him so what he's doing is definitely worse. I laughed at the editors actually including these moments as well, to show that Nick's a dick.

• Love 4