Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

With the leak of Part 2 showing Days it might help Nicole. I know these have nothing then to remember Days but I know I wouldn’t or couldn’t do it. I don’t have the Days gene. I’m always reminded when Jordan & Natalie had a Days comp. there were a bunch of volleyballs with numbers and they had to put them in the right slot for who was HOH or something. I was always impressed (so was the audience since it was live who was cheering loudly for Jordan) how well Jordan did and Natalie messing up. I’m hoping Nicole can pull out the win like Jordan did. 

• Love 2

Nicole will win Part 2 easily if the leak is correct. She knows the days rock solid and has good maneuvering skills. She's quick.  Holly doesn't know the days as well and self proclaimed that she does better when it's not a pressure comp (she prefers endurance obviously). 

Why did production switch up the final HOH parts this year? Throwing a bone to Nicole perhaps?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I also noticed that when Holly was asking the name of the comp they had just played., Nicole said, oh, I just remember it as HOH part 1. You best believe she knew exactly what it was called ! She has also been less forthcoming when they are randomly  remembering days and events.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Michichick said:

Nashville: Taylor Swift used to do this very fake thing at her concerts where she would act so surprised that the audience was applauding for her. Hands on face, “oh gosh is this all for me” sort of demeanor. It looked disingenuous because she did it at every concert. When one does shows at large arenas, one can’t be continuously surprised to get audience applause and cheers.

ETA: she used her fake surprised face at awards shows a lot, too. The concert thing stands out to me more because I saw an interview with her on 60 Minutes where they showed clips of many concerts where she did the fake surprise face.

It's come around full circle to Taylor Swift mocking her own Taylor Swift surprised face. But because everything Taylor Swift does is the fakest thing that ever faked, I hate it. 

anigif_sub-buzz-20736-1503882035-1.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I've never seen Houseguests nap in the bathroom before.  I've never seen anyone nap in the bathroom before, but then I didn't go to fraternity parties when I was in college.  

Someone mentioned earlier that these guys don't go outside much.  Admittedly my distaste for most of them has kept me off the feeds for most of the summer, but I have vivid numbers of people sitting around on the patio or exercising in the yard most seasons.  Not 21.  

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Holly is in the perfect position.   She’s going to the final two, no matter who wins.  She isn’t going to try to win anything.  

I disagree. When it comes to competitions, she actually cares. That's the only thing she DOES care about in the house. She will try hard to win part two to lock in a final two with her and Jackson. I don't think she'll WIN, but she will do her best to win it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Thalia said:

I've never seen Houseguests nap in the bathroom before.  I've never seen anyone nap in the bathroom before, but then I didn't go to fraternity parties when I was in college.  

Someone mentioned earlier that these guys don't go outside much.  Admittedly my distaste for most of them has kept me off the feeds for most of the summer, but I have vivid numbers of people sitting around on the patio or exercising in the yard most seasons.  Not 21.  

The bathroom napping is strange, but then so is having a full size couch in the bathroom, lol, even when I was in school and shared a community bathroom with a floor full of women in the dorms it was never a place to hang out.   Blech.   

They don't go outside because production has the backyard shut down for setting up comps and this season seems like more than most.  Also, the hot tub has been on the fritz and that was always a big draw.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Holly is in the perfect position.   She’s going to the final two, no matter who wins.  She isn’t going to try to win anything.  

I think she'll for sure go for it if only to make sure it's her and Jackson in the F2.

1 hour ago, Lamima said:

When are they playing it anyway? I thought today???

It should definitely be today. From the leak it seems like it could be one they would wanna do at night.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It should definitely be today. From the leak it seems like it could be one they would wanna do at night.

It's confirmed to be tonight. Production told the ladies that they'd need proper shoes, so it sounds like there's a climbing element, like last year's part 2.

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Physical gives Holly a chance. She's in muuuuuuuuuch better shape than Nicole. But I still think Nicole takes it, since it will likely be primarily mental. Holly's not a moron by any means, but she just isn't quick enough of a thinker. 

If Nicole can get it right on her first, try, it shouldn't matter how fast she is to climb up and down.

However, this will also require Holly to NOT get it right on her first few tries. And, luckily, a Days comp seems to favour Nicole rather than Holly. It's because Holly hasn't studied the days....at all, and Nicole knows the Days very well. Plus, Holly doesn't do well under pressure...and that Holly doesn't need to win this one, since she's guaranteed F2 anyway.

• Love 2

It's fascinating how Holly's brain really doesn't react well to quick stuff. She's smarter than your typical BB contestant, but when the pressure is on, she falls apart. I wonder why? She is so competitive that it surprises me that she handles pressure so poorly. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

No way Nicole loses this one. She's not that bad at physical - she did BB comics really fast.  And she's been practicing the days. Holly hasn't been sleeping and says she has a bad memory. Nicole takes this by a mile. By design.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's fascinating how Holly's brain really doesn't react well to quick stuff. She's smarter than your typical BB contestant, but when the pressure is on, she falls apart. I wonder why? She is so competitive that it surprises me that she handles pressure so poorly. 

It's likely a processing speed issue. Her brain probably freezes under pressure. 

• Love 4

5:39 PM PT{5:31 PM}Holly is nervous about their campaign, awkward campaign when only 3 of them left -onegal

5:40 PM PT{5:32 PM} Holly tells Jackson that she thinks he will change his mind. Jackson says he is considering it -onegal

5:41 PM PT{5:33 PM} Holly: either way I am SOL -onegal

What is this in reference to? Jackson changing his mind about what? I thought Holly was guaranteed F2. Did something happen?

He's just making sure that she doesn't think that she can ease up on this competition. For his game, he really needs her to beat Nicole and so he doesn't want her feeling comfortable that he will definitely take her if she doesn't win. 

We all get that Holly is guaranteed final two and she realizes it, too, so Jackson wants to make sure she thinks otherwise (or at least doubts it enough to really want to beat Nicole tonight).

I think he's being unnecessarily manipulative, because Holly is a fiery competitor. She would bust her ass tonight no matter what. She'll probably lose, but it won't be for lack of trying. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He's just making sure that she doesn't think that she can ease up on this competition. For his game, he really needs her to beat Nicole and so he doesn't want her feeling comfortable that he will definitely take her if she doesn't win. 

We all get that Holly is guaranteed final two and she realizes it, too, so Jackson wants to make sure she thinks otherwise (or at least doubts it enough to really want to beat Nicole tonight).

I think he's being unnecessarily manipulative, because Holly is a fiery competitor. She would bust her ass tonight no matter what. She'll probably lose, but it won't be for lack of trying. 

Wow this guy’s mind does not quit.  I have to hand it to him, reluctantly. Even though it is probably killing Holly to think he might not take her, it doesn’t matter to him, he is scheming for that win 24/7.  I think Machiavelli looks up to him at this point 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Physical gives Holly a chance. She's in muuuuuuuuuch better shape than Nicole. But I still think Nicole takes it, since it will likely be primarily mental. Holly's not a moron by any means, but she just isn't quick enough of a thinker. 

except for  Nicole messed up her knee and has been limping since. 

4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

When did he fall apart? She nailed her two HOH wins by far.  She also did well during slip and slide. 

My summer: officially wasted! Again!

Oh well. At least Nicole should have AFP on lock. Probably in a landslide. It'll be interesting to see who the runners-up will be—maybe the casuals will still vote for Cliff, but Kat probably blew what outside shot she had by hooking up with Nick. So I wouldn't be surprised if somebody from the pre-jury sneaks into the running. David or Ovi, perhaps?

• Love 6

Damn. I stopped watching this season but I've still been peeking in this thread. I was so hoping Nicole could pull out a win here. An inevitable Jackson win just caps off a pretty gross season.

If it weren't for liking some of the players last year, and still holding out a lessening hope for fun or cool players in the future, I think I'd be done with this show for good. Watching assholes win 500K just isn't as relatively entertaining as it used to be. Win and begone, Michie.

This thread is still the best though! I'm obsessed with it! (Was that dramatic enogh?) lol

Hope Nicole can at least get AFP.

• Love 12

Holly is a dumbass. Of course she will take her bf to f2 but why lose to a guy who by next year at this time will be history? Pick Nicole you fool and woman up and go for the money yourself. Why hand him a prize that YOU could win? 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Holly is a dumbass. Of course she will take her bf to f2 but why lose to a guy who by next year at this time will be history? Pick Nicole you fool and woman up and go for the money yourself. Why hand him a prize that YOU could win? 

That's assuming she'd be able to beat him head to head. Has she won a comp OVER Jackson this year? 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I mean, Holly at this point thinks Jackson maybe lost Cliff/Nicole's vote, she knows he played Tommy dirty, Kat will probably vote for her, and who knows if Jessica can even stomach voting for a guy. It's not necessarily a bad move to stick with Jackson, even if he's the worst. It makes sense to stick with him because he's the worst on the off-chance you get a bitter Jury.

And Nicole's been getting credit from the Jury for her gameplay, whether it's deserved or not. I think Nicole could totally also take the win over Holly, even if it's Holly who won the competition - I could see credit going to Nicole for manipulating Holly into taking her to F2 and for being the underdog who somehow got there against all odds.

This is why you don't stick with a Showmance who also won enough competitions to stay in power for a straight month. 

Edited by mooses
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

I mean, Holly at this point thinks Jackson maybe lost Cliff/Nicole's vote, she knows he played Tommy dirty, Kat will probably vote for her, and who knows if Jessica can even stomach voting for a guy. It's not necessarily a bad move to stick with Jackson, even if he's the worst.

And Nicole's been getting credit from the Jury for her gameplay, whether it's deserved or not. I think Nicole could totally also take the win over Holly, even if it's Holly who won the competition - I could see credit going to Nicole for manipulating Holly into taking her to F2 and for being the underdog who somehow got there against all odds.

This is a live feed discussion with spoilers. Are you aware of who won comp 2? Do you want to know? We are talking about it here because we already know. 

Holly and Jackson will only take each other to f2. It is a done deal. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
12 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

This is a live feed discussion with spoilers. Are you aware of who won comp 2? Do you want to know? We are talking about it here because we already know. 

Yeah, I know. I saw Holly won it, which is why I was adding my thoughts about whether it would actually be a smarter game decision or if she'd actually have a better chance to win if she took Nicole to F2 over Jackson.

ETA: That's if she even beats Jackson in Part 3, of course. I don't think it's actually that dumb of her to want to go to F2 with him, boyfriend or not - she would have a good chance of losing to Nicole anyway (since Nicole was the underdog all season and the Jury seems to respect Nicole's game), so her only hope to pull out a win might just be focusing on her "honor" and "word" when speaking to the Jury and crossing her fingers for a bitter Jury against him.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8

I mean, really, end of the day, this is on Nicole for not winning this comp. She has got to win this comp. It's just an immense failure on her part for not beating Holly here. When you're being dragged to the end because they assume they can beat you when they need to, it's important to not live right up to what they expect from you. 

• Love 12

It seems to pretty much be a done deal that Jackson wins BB21. I am always angry on finale night. The money will not change who he is. Adam won and landed in jail. And Survivor's Brian had his problems. A half a million after taxes would not even buy him an apartment in NYC. 

Jackson is hateful. So on Thursday he will still be hateful but with money. It is not huge Kardashian type money. I can't stand the guy. He can buy watermelons for the rest of his life. And if any rumors are true about him... he can use the money down the line for bail. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I think Jackson prooooobably wins, but there's a legitimate chance that Holly could beat him. 

Nicole/Cliff very well COULD vote against him (Cliff for the "betrayal" and Nicole because she just grew to hate Jackson). Then you have Kat who will definitely vote for Holly and Jessica would vote for Holly if her "girl power" shtick meant anything. So that leaves Christie, Tommy and Nick as undecideds (as Jack will vote for Jackson and I assume Analyse will vote with Jack). If Holly gets one of those three, she would win .

Of course, I could also see them all determining that whatever Jackson did, Holly did WITH him, so why reward her for doing all the same stuff Jackson did, just less actively, in which case I could also see it going in Jackson's favor, 8-1 (with Kat being the lone holdout). 

I think that the vote is really up in the air.

• Love 6

I think I'll take a drink every time Jackson says one of his Jackson-isms during the finale just to get through it: 

"This wasn't the Big Brother I wanted to play, it was the one I was forced to play."

"I love you [all] to death. It breaks my heart." 

"Something, something, Mama." 

"I was playing chess and not checkers." 

"You called me a f-ing asshole!"

"Should we use the stool?"

I'm sure I'm missing plenty, but I kinda tried to avoid him on Feeds most of the season. 

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Nicole needed to win and she didn’t. It is what it is. It’s a game.  She’s got one play left and that’s to get inside their heads and have them choose her to go to the finals.   Can she do it?  Doubtful but let’s watch her try.  

Go, Nicole.  Finish what you started. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Also, from the other side of the equation, what a great job by Holly to pull out this win. This was Nicole's to lose and Holly took it right from her. With all of her whining about how she could have beaten Nicole in the F4 HoH, she really needed to put up or shut up in this competition and she did, indeed, put up. 

I'd still like her to shut up anyways, as well. 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Sounds like Jackson is talking to Nicole now.  The ‘Let me tell you why I should win’ type conversation. Where is Holly?

Too soon Helen. Too soon. 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, mooses said:

This is why you don't stick with a Showmance who also won enough competitions to stay in power for a straight month. 

No showmance will last this long from now on. But the showmance is why Holly lasted so long and he credits her with keeping him sane thru the hard times, and safe when he wasn't winning. 

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

I’m bummed that Nicole couldn’t win when she needed to, but on the plus side now I don’t need to watch the remaining episodes, I can watch the Emmys and the Challenge instead.

The Challenge is getting good.

Unfortunate that Nicole could not win when she had to win, but it just goes to show the player she was all along. For 80 days she couldn't win anything.  The BB Comics success and the two gift HOHs got her way too much credit from fans and overconfidence in herself.  imo

• Love 4
5 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

To be fair, Cliff has said that if Jackson and Holly are in the final two, she will win: Cliff, Nicole, Kat, Nick, Jess, Sis and Christie will probably not vote for Jackson. That is 7 votes. And who knows what Tommy will do after Jackson lied and had him voted out. So I'm not sure at all Jackson surely wins with Holly there.

Edited by himela
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Jackson got so angry at Cliff when he said he wouldn't vote for him and would try to persuade the jury to not vote for him as well. I think we all know that Jackson has been stewing on this since it happened.  If Jackson wins part 3, there is a possibility he will take Nicole so she cannot vote against him and that move could regain Cliff's vote and will get Holly's.  He could tell Holly that he will split the money or something with her....yeah I know they can't do that but they do....and this will solidify his win in his mind.  He is cold hearted enough to do this and would believe he can explain it away.  Go Nicole!!!! Get in his head! Hope lives on, at least in my mind.

Edited by Maggie Mae
Grammar counts in life
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

I still stand by my assertion that Tommy could get AFH because of the casual viewers. 

Christie looked PISSED at the very end of the jury house segment. You know she slapped that “but it’s good game playing” shit out of Analyse or whoever thinks Jackson’s lying was acceptable.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

Lol ... Jackson/Holly being Jackson overthinks ... decide if they actually take Nicole ... I mean ... why not just give her $50000 because there is no way the jury would vote for ‘her’ ... it’s almost an even exchange of money ... second and third place ..... and Jackson would be trading up a vote.  (Lol, I know but let’s ridicule think Jackson for a moment.  He has to win.)

And then lose to Nicole. 😁

Not going to happen but it made you giggle didn’t it?

My life is pretty sucky right now and I really really hated the way the way this show started.  Would love to see it end the opposite way.  Lol again not going to happen but what can I say.

Go, Nicole. Finish what you started. 

• Love 2