Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

THAT is textbook sexual harassment.

Nicole doesn't have to win BB. She can just sue the fuck outta everybody involved. That shit's illegal and no rulebook can change that.

Jebus, I feel so bad for her -- we knew this week was going to be tough for her, but I never dreamed she'd have to endure THIS shit.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Nicole doesn't have to win BB. She can just sue the fuck outta everybody involved. That shit's illegal and no rulebook can change that.

I'm pretty sure the contracts they sign take away their right to sue over shit like this. Otherwise we would have seen a lot more lawsuits come out over the years. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

I can’t stand the sight of Jackson and because I can’t drink I have no way of getting his smug ass face out of my mind tonight. .

There's always heroin.

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Meanwhile, Entitled Jackson thinks that leaving a bitchy GBM to Cliff is such a great idea because he's so confident that he'll win. Which does make me not want him to win. 

I didn't  see it.  What was his bitchy good-bye message?

Regarding Jackson climbing on top of Nicole in bed, I wish she would have elbowed him HARD in his Old  Spiced happy place and screamed at the top of her voice, "RAPE!"  Sexual harassment indeed.  I hate him.

And how do we know he got mental health counseling?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm pretty sure the contracts they sign take away their right to sue over shit like this. Otherwise we would have seen a lot more lawsuits come out over the years. 

Also doesn't the person that is 'harassed' have to complain in the DR before they will even acknowledge a potential problem?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Also doesn't the person that is 'harassed' have to complain in the DR before they will even acknowledge a potential problem?

Yeah and that's the real issue because there's a real chance of tanking your game and social standing in the house if you complain. Obviously, at F3, there's no point not to because Jackson isn't going to bring Nicole to F2 if he wins. But Nicole might also not be the type of person to complain about something like that. 

ETA: There have been cases where it's unclear if someone complained versus it's been all over TMZ, Twitter, and fan sites when Production has stepped in with warnings but it's usually more like how the Jackholes were warned earlier in the season about their racist-leaning remarks. "Just so you know, there could be people potentially interpreting your words as..." instead of "Yo. Stop it, asshole."

14 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

And how do we know he got mental health counseling?

He was offered mental health counseling through the DR and for the post-show period, according to Holly who managed to get it out between fish and "You're not allowed to talk about Production" warnings. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

But seriously, there is about a 5% chance that she doesn't just throw it to Jackson (and that other 5% is for him just beating her outright). 

What is Holly's deal?  She claims to want to be a role model for girls.  She seems to have flashes of self-awareness and thanks to Zingbot has a rudimentary understanding of how she is being perceived by viewers, which is completely at odds with how she wants to be portrayed.  And yet, unless she has some brilliant grand-gesture scheme in mind, she seems to actually WANT to hand Snack half a million while she sits idly by and not only collects second place, but loses her wonderful "boyfriend" in the process.  His words and actions are designed to get HIM the win at HER expense.  We've seen him say these things right in front of her, and that's just the snippets we get to see - she lives with him 24/7.  Is she honestly envisioning a future for the two of them after the game?  Or does she have something sneaky up her sleeve?

I mean, the thought of her winning final HOH and evicting Jackson makes me cautiously giddy, even though I can't see it happening.......can it?

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

What is Holly's deal?  She claims to want to be a role model for girls.  She seems to have flashes of self-awareness and thanks to Zingbot has a rudimentary understanding of how she is being perceived by viewers, which is completely at odds with how she wants to be portrayed.  And yet, unless she has some brilliant grand-gesture scheme in mind, she seems to actually WANT to hand Snack half a million while she sits idly by and not only collects second place, but loses her wonderful "boyfriend" in the process.  His words and actions are designed to get HIM the win at HER expense.  We've seen him say these things right in front of her, and that's just the snippets we get to see - she lives with him 24/7.  Is she honestly envisioning a future for the two of them after the game?  Or does she have something sneaky up her sleeve?

I mean, the thought of her winning final HOH and evicting Jackson makes me cautiously giddy, even though I can't see it happening.......can it?

She really does seem to think that he "deserves" to win and thus she would be happy to be to take second to him. It's seriously twisted.

• Love 4

I'm probably totally off with this theory but I would argue that there's been a change in Holly ever since the DR told her (and this was her interpretation of their words) that she's boring and not funny which seems to have translated to "just kinda there". She was really heated that night about it and then almost immediately her game play seemed to have shifted to getting Jackson to the win rather than getting herself the win. 

I'm sure there's way more to it than that - Holly kinda comes across like a Jessica who says the one thing that sounds really really good but does the opposite - but there seemed to be a part of Holly's game that died when the DR told her how much of a non-entity she was. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, zscore said:

Jury votes prediction on Joker's

The fans predict that Nicole wins the jury votes against both Jackson and Holly, and Holly wins against Jackson, but Jackson will win BB21. lol

I really am furious. And this has happened for MOST of the years I have watched Big Brother when it comes to finale night. I was furious whne Maggie won and furious when Evel Dick won and well I was angry so many times I cannot even recall most of the winners. 

My anger becomes so intense my blood pressure rises. So basically this show is hazardous to my health. A game show is not supposed to impact a person in this way.

But Michie makes my blood boil. He never liked Nicole. He snubbed her for June and practically all of July into early August. He crafted a hinky vote and she was blamed for that and bullied because of it. Michie is as fake as a four dollar bill. If he leaves with his stupid confetti on his shoulders I will be physically sick. 

How does anybody handle all this anger when watching this show? I prefer to be angry at real world news not this crap. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Ugh!  Too bad Holly didn't walk in on this.

Hiya, Papertree.  How you doing?

CynicalEllee here ... Holly would blame it on Nicole.  hmmm.... might have happened a time or two already.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

Regarding Jackson climbing on top of Nicole in bed, I wish she would have elbowed him HARD in his Old  Spiced happy place and screamed at the top of her voice, "RAPE!"  Sexual harassment indeed.  I hate him.

The problem is that this asshole Michie thinks he is so damn "hot" that he probably thinks he is doing Nicole a favor with that move on top of her. He always looked at Nicole like the "nerdy girl" who he probably made fun of in high school. I really think he thinks she should be glad he did that, that he thinks he is a "gift." I know his mentality. 

OMG I hate him so much. He is so fake. I so want this asshole to lose on finale night. Can I manifest that? 

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, Ellee said:

These people are in for a MASSIVE backlash when they get out of that house.  I wish there was a way to livestream that - but at the same time, I physically recoiled when I saw Jack, Nick, Kat and Anallice in the jury segment, so........ 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

These people are in for a MASSIVE backlash when they get out of that house.  I wish there was a way to livestream that - but at the same time, I physically recoiled when I saw Jack, Nick, Kat and Anallice in the jury segment, so........ 

Bring back Rob C. for the backyard interviews. 

Best. Post. Finale. Ever. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, Gummo said:

The Yankees just made the playoffs -- that helps. (Well, it helps me.)

😁

And even there, they did so on the same day that they lost one of their better pitcher for the rest of the season because of domestic abuse allegations. A day after they lost Betances for the rest of the season after he tore his achilles celebrating his return from a season-long injury!

5 hours ago, Drogo said:

Big Brother isn't the world, so hopefully that's not the takeaway for most people.  

It's a game where alignments and promises are necessary for players to join forces and eliminate their competition one by one, so lying is a means to an end and betrayal is inevitable.

Well, a lot of that does exist in the world.  BB just televises it all live.

• Love 1

Questions.

Which one or ones of the cool kids will suddenly be glued to a 'bottomfeeder's side' if said 'bottomfeeder' is America's Favorite Player?

Which houseguest will be the best at re-writing history?

If Jackson should lose Part 3 for some reason, how will he handle himself as he walks onstage? 

Go, Nicole.  Finish what you started. 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Ellee said:

If Jackson should lose Part 3 for some reason, how will he handle himself as he walks onstate? 

Well, if he loses to Holly, he'll be staying. 

I think Tommy will be the best at handling himself post-show. He can be a charming guy when he's himself and not this fake "I love you all" loser.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

One more question: will Anallice misunderstand the voting process and vote for the person she does NOT want to win?

I'm sure that they'll give her flash cards the morning of the finale. 

By the way, Analyse looked really freaking good in jury. But also, like, oddly made up. Like she was at a modeling session while being interviewed. 

• Love 4

He was offered mental health counseling through the DR and for the post-show period, according to Holly who managed to get it out between fish and "You're not allowed to talk about Production" warnings. 

I simply don't understand why the show has bent over backwards to accommodate Jackson. He cheated as a Have-Not so they just eliminated the Have-Nots. They keep him supplied in watermelons to the point where there were half a dozen of them lined up on a table. They seem to be coddling him and managing him in the DR and now there's speculation he was helped in the last Veto comp. What is it about him they like so much? I don't get it.

Maybe the CBS reality casting people pegged him as being marketable early on and they've been reluctant to give up on him because they had plans to book him elsewhere. They're certainly doing everything they can to manage his image and portray him in the best possible light. 

Sadly it's probably working because the percentage of fans who watch the live feeds (or follow them online) is very small compared to the overall TV show watchers. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm sure that they'll give her flash cards the morning of the finale. 

By the way, Analyse looked really freaking good in jury. But also, like, oddly made up. Like she was at a modeling session while being interviewed. 

I know it's silly, but I can't get past her abnormally small forehead.  It's strange to me.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I simply don't understand why the show has bent over backwards to accommodate Jackson. He cheated as a Have-Not so they just eliminated the Have-Nots. They keep him supplied in watermelons to the point where there were half a dozen of them lined up on a table. They seem to be coddling him and managing him in the DR and now there's speculation he was helped in the last Veto comp. What is it about him they like so much? I don't get it.

Maybe the CBS reality casting people pegged him as being marketable early on and they've been reluctant to give up on him because they had plans to book him elsewhere. They're certainly doing everything they can to manage his image and portray him in the best possible light. 

Sadly it's probably working because the percentage of fans who watch the live feeds (or follow them online) is very small compared to the overall TV show watchers. 

They've been doing this for years, though. They did the same thing for Jeff, as well. When they hit on someone they think can be a "star" for them, they'll massage the edit for that person. 

But yes, the Have Not coddling was really annoying. I don't mind the watermelons bit, because that's just them doing PR (since they saw that the watermelons thing was playing well with the audience - note how he totally plays it up now, as well, since someone clearly told him that it was going over well), but the Have Not stuff was messed up. 

I don't think they did anything in the Veto that they wouldn't have done for others. They just reiterated what the question was. He still had to remember the answers and shoot them with the slingshot. The others just weren't dumb enough to need the questions reiterated to them. 

2 minutes ago, zoltana said:

I know it's silly, but I can't get past her abnormally small forehead.  It's strange to me.

Maybe that was it! They had her wearing a big hat, right? So that was probably to hide her forehead. So that's why she looked so "extra."

Still a very attractive young woman, though.

• Love 7

The second half of the season was getting so good but it looks like the ending might suck. I was hoping for a Nicole Final HOH but I don't see it happening. If Part II is anything with endurance I give Holly the edge. Then we have Holly & Jackson in the Final 2. Ugh! Why can't we ever have nice things?!

• Love 6
On 9/16/2019 at 6:11 AM, Darva6 said:

He is so unattractive. 

So I'm super late on this response because life has been crazy-town for me, but I think someone requested this, and when I saw a recently posted photo, I finally felt it was the appropriate match for the Beavis & WatermelonHead comparison.

943822037_ScreenShot2019-09-20at12_55_12PM.thumb.png.fde71ffd1f91b38abf581f31a401271e.png

On 9/17/2019 at 4:48 PM, Growsonwalls said:

Snackson's an asshole and all that, but I don;t think him telling Holly how it is outside the house was a dick move. The two of them are NOT compatible. We've seen that over and over again. They;re tethered to each other for game purposes -- Holly is a loyal ally and also someone Snackson thinks he can beat. But the two of them barely like each other. They quarrel over the dumbest shit. They have anti-chemistry. There's a reason Jackson formed a tight bond with Nicole and Cliff -- they get along with him more on a day to day basis. 

I don't think Holly will be too broken up about it either. She's sort of weak and pathetic but she doesn't like Jackson. She thinks he's annoying and immature (which he is). 

This is a business arrangement of competitions and watermelons.

I honestly cannot get why Holly is SO supportive & helpful of Jackson winning instead of gunning for herself if SHE KNOWS they're not going to be together after the show? Like, it "KILLED HER" to throw that HOH to Nicole? But yet, you're OK throwing the entire show to Jackson, when he's going to say 'hasta la vista' the minute you guys are out of that house?!

5 hours ago, Ellee said:

News just in.....not sure of the accuracy.

https://twitter.com/BrandenTweetsBB/status/1174913366160052224

😁

Ok, so yeah, that's totally unfair when Jackson has had ALL that practice having sex on a stool all summer?! Is this a joke???

Everyone says Nicole doesn't have a resume, but really just making it to final 2 is huge. She was almost gone instantly. Somehow she managed through relationships, etc., to make it to final 3. And WITHOUT the meat shield that Holly had.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I think Analyse is pretty even with the tiny forehead. Lol and I thought it looked like she had gained some weight in the jury house. At least her arms looked bigger to me. Or maybe I just haven't paid much attention to her anyway, maybe she really looks the exact same. Idk

Her butt looked bigger too.   She did look beautiful last night, even with the small forehead.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

My family is TV watchers.  Hate Jackson and Holly.   Love Nichole and want her to win.  

Because of all of Jackson’s accommodations, I don’t think he’s played the best game.   I think the other players knew he was production’s pet and were afraid of backlash from production if they went against him.  His game would have been compromised if he was forced to follow have not rules and have nots actually lasted three or four weeks as usual.  Life without watermelon.  No therapist.  Sorry, he played an entitled game.  Not impressed.  

I hope those jurors are stewing in the jury house.  Hope they are stewing on how they may have ruined their game to acquiesce to production’s whims and fear of backlash to allow the pampered prince an easy road to the finale.  I hope they vote for anyone but Jackson.    

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I think Analyse is pretty even with the tiny forehead. Lol and I thought it looked like she had gained some weight in the jury house. At least her arms looked bigger to me. Or maybe I just haven't paid much attention to her anyway, maybe she really looks the exact same. Idk

Well, we learned while she was in the house that Analyse doesn't use birth control. Or condoms. Soooo... is it too early to break out the cigars?

• LOL 16

If this aired on ABC and not CBS, the day Michie breaks off with Holly would be the same day he is chosen for the next The Bachelor. He will surface on one of those shows. HE is so "obnoxious." 

Oh, ETA: I think they will vote for Michie to stay on the good side of production. Maybe they see themselves being cast in shows like The Bold and the Beautiful. 

OMG this makes me so sick I think I need mental therapy. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Gummo said:

I'm probably going to regret posting this because of the subject, but in my opinion this wasn't sexual harassment, it was plain old harassment. Jackson didn't want to do anything sexual with Nicole, and I would swear Nicole didn't think he did. She wasn't scared, and she didn't feel unsafe, she was very angry. He was pressuring her in inappropriate and intrusive ways, yes, but not to have sex. He wanted to discuss something she didn't want to discuss and didn't want to take no for an answer. 

I'm far from a Jackson fan, and he has a lot to learn about how to treat people, but I don't think he should be accused of sexual harassment based on this video. 

That said, if it were me instead of Nicole I would scream "Go away or else!" instead of just thinking it. Then again, I'm older. At Nicole's age I probably wouldn't have, sadly. 

I know this is a YMMV situation, so I know many people will totally disagree with me. That's okay. 

• Love 13
36 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

One more question: will Anallice misunderstand the voting process and vote for the person she does NOT want to win?

Rumor has it that she has a production assistant assigned to her to assist in voting.  They’ve already have had a couple meetings to go over the only 3 names it can be.   She now understands that Jack, her best friend, Christie, don’t have a key and nor does she.  Next meeting they are scheduled to go over the reason why no key. 

🙄😁

• LOL 16
5 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Recently Nicole posted that she got a lot of grief because she was a female winner and she was tired of it. 

See? Whiner. Always such a whiner.

15 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Ugh bye! Mets fan here 

I gave this the 😢 face because I'm a Yankee fan, but please know we can still be pals. I won't hold this against you.

• Love 3

Memory of this season already fading for me. Of the endurance comps this season, has Holly performed exceptionally well enough to give her the edge? She won the poison ivy comp. But Nicole did well on the wall comp. Nicole also smoked BB comics and came in second in the F4 veto comp. I don't see that Holly has any major advantage in endurance or anything. I also don't think it will be purely endurance since the F4 HOH was an already hang on the rope style event.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Memory of this season already fading for me. Of the endurance comps this season, has Holly performed exceptionally well enough to give her the edge? She won the poison ivy comp. But Nicole did well on the wall comp. Nicole also smoked BB comics and came in second in the F4 veto comp. I don't see that Holly has any major advantage in endurance or anything. I also don't think it will be purely endurance since the F4 HOH was an already hang on the rope style event.

Nicole didn't do that well on the wall comp. That comp should have lasted a lot longer. That's the only way Jackson won it, as it didn't last as long as it should have. So I think Holly probably would be the best bet for an endurance comp, especially since Nicole just injured herself.

But I agree that whatever it will be, it probably won't be flat out endurance.

• Love 4

Melina22, the reason I specifically called it sexual harassment was Jackson climbing on top of her and wrapping his arms around her so she couldn't move & couldn't leave.

Or if that isn't sexual harassment, it probably fits the definition of assault.

If he had just stayed where he was and continued to whine at her, then yes, simple harassment. 

Or as we know it, Big Brother.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Or if that isn't sexual harassment, it probably fits the definition of assault.

This could be true. If there are any lawyers here (and there are on some threads here) please chime in! I wouldn't have a clue. I know what seems just plain wrong, but not what's illegal. 

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Holly is dumb on this whole "ThrowGate" situation, but I will give her this one thing - Nicole celebrated winning that HoH way too much for an HoH that was literally handed to her. 

More on that point, "What? Huh? I won? Are you serious? I did? Really? Little ol' Nicole? Me?" Lady, she just literally jumped off her rope to hand you the HoH, don't be pulling this, "Did this really happen? How did I manage to pull this remarkable achievement off" shit!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, zibnchy said:

They'll lose to Houston or the Twins in the playoffs and that'll help me. 😁

Yeah, the Yankees are really good, but they're stuck in the same league as the BEST team in baseball, so that sucks. Oh well, hopefully the Yankees will have Cole next year (or at least the Astros won't have him anymore. That dude's going to get PAID and Houston already has a very expensive rotation). 

Whoops, my apologies, I just realized how off-topic we got. I'll stop with the baseball talk!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

TPTB really went out of their way this season to cast the dregs of society, with only a couple of exceptions.

• Love 4