Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, hhawks said:

So who is your choice for AFP if not Nicole?

I really don’t have a favorite.

While the group dynamic was entertaining enough.....I didn’t enjoy anyone individually.....to become fanatic about them.

I think  returning evicted HGs (and,  vets) undermine the game.  Camp Comeback and Cliff get no love from me.  It is not fair some players only get one chance to stay in the game......while, others get more than one. 

The infamous Kaitlyn Puzzle proves producer manipulation at its finest.

It is cheating!!!!

I am fine with the last 3 prizes based on others votes.

I just like to voice.....who I don’t think should get it!  🤣

• Love 1

Jackson is paranoid and he's been "coaching" Holly on how to answer jury questions. We know he's also worried about the "look in his mothers eye" and how he's perceived outside the house - in addition to things coming out about his past.

Holly has said to Nicole that Jackson just assumes he will win and hasn't even considered the possibility of Holly winning. And we know that Nicole has been working Holly on this issue, telling her that if she takes out Jackson it's a bold move that will impress the jurors. It's that final statement "Im playing my own game!"

What I find interesting is I really don't know where Holly stands. I think she knows she's been controlled by Jackson. But she could use that either way to her advantage. She actually has a good shot at winning this whole thing if played smartly. She could win against Jackson with the right speech.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean...Holly's the one who threw it to her. So, no cheating there. 

Nicole hasn't played a great game and has plenty of mistakes, but she's not a cheater. 

The biggest mistake she made was not getting Cliff to follow through with evicting Tommy.

Who else was she going to go after? Cliff? 

Nicole didn’t want to play for the last F3. 

There was plenty of time to react and tell Holly to stay in the game.

My latest opinion (because it changed weekly...LOL)......is that she handled herself horribly on BBAD and her talking heads.

Nicole and Cliff were talking about the chats he was going to give in the Jury House.

Nicole was like....tell them this and that! And, I did this....hahahahaha!

How about Cliff tells them you cheated your way into F3!

This!  She never said!  🤣

Nicole is the great deflector.   She kept the Showmance!

For the purpose of a more dramatic ending........most of us on this board wanted Holly to be sent to Jury.  

Nicole ruined this for Me!!!!  🤬

(Yea....Nicole can turn on Cliff....he had already turned on her when he didn’t evict Tommy)

21 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I really don’t have a favorite.

While the group dynamic was entertaining enough.....I didn’t enjoy anyone individually.....to become fanatic about them.

That's fair.

I do love Nicole but it took me a long time to really love her.

And yeah, I can't say that I have an official favourite, otherwise. The houseguests have been entertaining enough but nothing that immediately screams "favourite". 

4 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Nicole didn’t want to play for the last F3. 

There was plenty of time to react and tell Holly to stay in the game.

It seems like Holly let go as soon as the live show ended. She couldn't very well ask while the episode was still going on.

Cliff fell off very quickly afterward. The feeds came back two minutes after the show ended and Nicole had already won. 

So I would not say there was time to react. Even so, Holly honoured her end of the deal to stay in the game. 

I'm just saying that "cheating" isn't an accurate word to describe Nicole's game. Jackson's a cheater in many ways. Nicole isn't. She's spineless and a coward, sure. She's wishy washy, absolutely. But she didn't cheat at a single thing. And yes, Holly should have been evicted over Tommy. Nicole should have pushed for it. But to be fair, Cliff was adamant on keeping Tommy. So let's blame Cliff for this 🙂 

• Love 11

The biggest mistake she made was not getting Cliff to follow through with evicting Tommy.

I think it goes back further than that. They should have taken out Jackson in the double eviction. Everyone was so amped to get rid of Christie, and at the time I knew that was the last opportunity they were going to have to prevent Jackson from walking away with this season. I said so at the time and nobody agreed, but here we are with Jackson poised to win it all just as I said he would several weeks ago. He's a comp beast and with Christie gone there was nobody left who was going to go after him. Either because they had a "deal" with him, or because they wanted to keep a bigger target in the house. He was virtually guaranteed the win from that point on.

And I don't think a bitter jury will hand the win to Holly, either. This isn't the same as when it was Tyler and Kaycee or Paul and Josh. Those people weren't in a showmance. This isn't the same kind of jury either. Knowing them and knowing the choice they'll have I'm willing to bet Jackson gets every single vote. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jackson's a cheater in many ways. Nicole isn't.

Jackson cheated while he was a have not.   Product, of course, did nothing.   Will go as far to say production helped him along on the game.   

Jackson is an entitled twit.   I know for a fact, he is not well liked in real life.   Hoping the jury feels the same way.   

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I think it goes back further than that. They should have taken out Jackson in the double eviction. Everyone was so amped to get rid of Christie, and at the time I knew that was the last opportunity they were going to have to prevent Jackson from walking away with this season. I said so at the time and nobody agreed, but here we are with Jackson poised to win it all just as I said he would several weeks ago. He's a comp beast and with Christie gone there was nobody left who was going to go after him. Either because they had a "deal" with him, or because they wanted to keep a bigger target in the house. He was virtually guaranteed the win from that point on.

And I don't think a bitter jury will hand the win to Holly, either. This isn't the same as when it was Tyler and Kaycee or Paul and Josh. Those people weren't in a showmance. This isn't the same kind of jury either. Knowing them and knowing the choice they'll have I'm willing to bet Jackson gets every single vote. 

I think that the DE was a gamble for Nicole, for sure. I think, no matter what, she was going to get stuck with a strong pair. I can see Nicole's reasoning for not turning on Jackson/Holly, even if I disagree. I think it would have been better for her longevity had she gotten rid of Jackson, but I can see why she couldn't make that move in the moment. She was in a final 4 with them. I don't think it was necessarily a crucial game mistake that cost her, but it certainly started the trajectory to make it harder to win. Personally, I think Nicole should have pushed the Tommy eviction over the Christie eviction. But I guess, now, in hindsight, Jackson/Holly would have still voted to evict Christie...but then it would have given Nicole/Cliff a reason to go after Jackson/Holly for the very next week (it would have gotten Holly evicted instead, hopefully). 

Nicole should have pushed harder in all of her decisions. Because she had some really solid reads, and she always kind of has, but her weakness was not vocalizing them and pushing her own agenda. Hence why I think I'd be comfortable with seeing her return. I could see her learning from these mistakes and adjusting. 

Basically, she needed to absorb some of Cliff's ruthlessness. Cliff was ruthless and selfish in his game playing, but he also didn't have great reads. While Nicole had great reads but wasn't ruthless or selfish in her game play.

• Love 11

Friends of Holly believe she will cut Jackson if she wins final HOH. He has been annoying her by acting as if she isn't going to win and he is the only option there.

They are so concerned with how it will all "appear" to the outside world.

However I think her friends underestimate the narcotic effect being locked in a house for 90 plus days.

12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think that the DE was a gamble for Nicole, for sure. I think, no matter what, she was going to get stuck with a strong pair. I can see Nicole's reasoning for not turning on Jackson/Holly, even if I disagree. I think it would have been better for her longevity had she gotten rid of Jackson, but I can see why she

I believe Nicole was calculating the odds of , if they got rid of Jackson, Holly would immediately unite with Tommy and Christie against her and Cliff. It was always 3v2 or 2v2, etc.

However with Christie gone, the odds looked much more favorable to get Jackson out.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Friends of Holly believe she will cut Jackson if she wins final HOH. He has been annoying her by acting as if she isn't going to win and he is the only option there.

However I think her friends underestimate the narcotic effect being locked in a house for 90 plus days.

I mean...Holly's friends do know her....buuuuuuuutttttt.....I'd get a tattoo of Holly's face on my ass if she cut Jackson.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

She could take him and still win if she plays it right to the jury. She could say she's been his handler the entire time. And when he couldn't win, she did. She used him as a shield and a puppet...while at the same time building relationships and playing with honor with everyone else... She wasn't riding his coattails she was steering them...

But yes, if he continues to spiral (and he appears to be losing it again) she may pull off a huge move and take Nicole. He has been really annoying her and there is still much more time to go!

Or we could just limp to the end...

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

I believe Nicole was calculating the odds of , if they got rid of Jackson, Holly would immediately unite with Tommy and Christie against her and Cliff. It was always 3v2 or 2v2, etc.

I forgot about this being my main point as to why Jackson getting evicted during the DE was a bad idea.

Don't forget that Tommy was always pro-Holly. He wanted to bring her in over Jackson. I remember I feared that Tommy would join up with Jackson/Holly after Christie's eviction. Luckily, that didn't happen, but also because Tommy bonded with Nicole and Cliff and also recognized that Jackson/Holly were not going to work with him.

While Holly doesn't like Nicole or Cliff enough to work with them over Tommy/Christie. Don't forget that Holly was the one who convinced Jackson to not get rid of Christie all those weeks ago. I believe Holly's target was Nick on her HOH. And I swear, the week that Analyse was evicted, Holly was pushing for her to go over Christie. I remember even before the Taco Tuesday incident, Holly wanted Nick as a replacement nom anyway and when that didn't happen, she pushed for an Analyse eviction. 

I don't think Holly was opposed to Tommy/Christie like Jackson was. Hence, the fear that she'd easily target Cliff/Nicole over Tommy/Christie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

What's this about?  did they get videos from families? 

We didn't see them but they did get them. He said he saw Nicole's and her parents looked proud. But in his - his parents didn't look proud. His mama had a look in her eye.

And it's freaking him out.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

That's so weird. I wonder what type of relationship they have. Did she look embarrassed? Upset? Furious? Now I'm dying to know. I also wonder what specifically she's reacting to. The antics with Holly? The knowledge he's unpopular outside? 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think it would have been better for her longevity had she gotten rid of Jackson, but I can see why she couldn't make that move in the moment. She was in a final 4 with them. I don't think it was necessarily a crucial game mistake that cost her, but it certainly started the trajectory to make it harder to win.

I agree.  I truly believe everyone’s best move was to evict Jackson at double eviction.  For Nichole and Cliff to move on, they would have to make a deal with Christie and Tommy.  Christie is too nuts to trust.   But having Jackson gone would even out the playing field regarding comps, and reset the game.

Still, keeping Holly over Tommy was fatal.   Cliff was too worried about being in final two, he couldn’t see the next logical step.  Unfortunately, that clueless ass was more concerned is saving his own game that he didn’t realize it was already over.  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

We didn't see them but they did get them. He said he saw Nicole's and her parents looked proud. But in his - his parents didn't look proud. His mama had a look in her eye.

If this leads to Jackson assuming that Momma doesn't approve of his showmance, wins part 3, and takes Nicole instead....I will laugh, I'm not gonna lie. I think he'd still win, but costing Holly her 50k, basically dumping her on live TV, and taking Nicole who will get 50k + AFP would be hilariously awesome.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Ha, I hope Nicole is purposely seeking out as much alone time with Holly as she can, knowing full well it will fuel all kinds of confusion and conspiracy theories in Snackson's brain.  If Nicole can't win this game, I'm happy to see her passing the time by causing chaos with Jolly.

If Nicole wanted time alone with Holly, she should just admire her makeup and ask for a makeover and lessons, tips on contouring, etc -   Just that amount of time together, doing "girl"  things, could solidify their relationship and cause Holly to consider Nicole seriously for a final 2 with her.   

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

That's so weird. I wonder what type of relationship they have. Did she look embarrassed? Upset? Furious? Now I'm dying to know. I also wonder what specifically she's reacting to. The antics with Holly? The knowledge he's unpopular outside? 

We don't know because production kept cutting away before we got any sort of explanation. It seems like Jackson's close with his mom, or else he wouldn't be having such a panicked reaction to what she might think of him (and Holly).

1 minute ago, LGGirl said:

Still, keeping Holly over Tommy was fatal.   Cliff was too worried about being in final two, he couldn’t see the next logical step.  Unfortunately, that clueless ass was more concerned is saving his own game that he didn’t realize it was already over.  

And what's worse is that, had he cut Holly, he would have been guaranteed F3. The only unknown would have been if Jackson would risk taking Tommy over Cliff to F3 and Cliff's chances at making F3 were always better with Tommy still in the game. 

Cliff took his own gamble to get to F2 and lost, because he jumped right from getting to F3 to F2. He took too many steps ahead. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

We don't know because production kept cutting away before we got any sort of explanation. It seems like Jackson's close with his mom, or else he wouldn't be having such a panicked reaction to what she might think of him (and Holly).

Momma must really have a cross eyed look to freak him out. Too funny! Does Momma not want to see her pride & joy having sex in the shower with his showmance? Does Momma not want to see him being a jacka** to his showmance or the other HG? What does Momma want? LOL!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

All of the above perhaps? I mean he's a 24 year old man but he's her baby. And it sounds like he's struggled in the past both mentally and physically too.  I am feeling bad for momma at this point. It would give me such anxiety to watch my son's every move on national television. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

If Nicole wanted time alone with Holly, she should just admire her makeup and ask for a makeover and lessons, tips on contouring, etc -   Just that amount of time together, doing "girl"  things, could solidify their relationship and cause Holly to consider Nicole seriously for a final 2 with her.   

And have the unfortunate side effect of Nicole being styled like she's about to star in the latest Judith Krantz mini-series on ABC. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

And here I thought Jackson was using the video to guilt Holly into having no choice but to take him.  I don’t know. Sounds like something he’d do.  

Not reading enough today but it sounds like Nicole is really working both sides.  Will it work?  Still don’t think so but there’s a chance. 

Go, Nicole. Finish what you started.  

I would be one very happy girl!

7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Momma must really have a cross eyed look to freak him out. Too funny! Does Momma not want to see her pride & joy having sex in the shower with his showmance? Does Momma not want to see him being a jacka** to his showmance or the other HG? What does Momma want? LOL!!!

Maybe to break the shower stool over his head at the moment? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Ellee said:

And here I thought Jackson was using the video to guilt Holly into having no choice but to take him.  I don’t know. Sounds like something he’d do.  

Most people on Reddit and Twitter think this.

Perhaps it's part of the ploy, but we know Jackson has always been self conscious about his image to America ever since he was talked to by production. I think this is another example of him being overly concerned. 

That being said, it's probably a bit of both. He seems to be trying to think of who would be better to take to F2 with him in order to win, ever since Cliff threatened his jury vote.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Perhaps it's part of the ploy, but we know Jackson has always been self conscious about his image to America ever since he was talked to by production. I think this is another example of him being overly concerned. 

That being said, it's probably a bit of both. He seems to be trying to think of who would be better to take to F2 with him in order to win, ever since Cliff threatened his jury vote.

and, on the show last night they showed the exchange between him & Nicole. She was trying to get in his head about the HG and saying he's real good but wouldn't tell him what she meant. It really drove him nuts because other girls would cave but Nicole wouldn't. She isn't fooled by him or cares what he thinks. I would for him to lose just to see his reaction. He sorta deserves to win but I'm dying to see his face if he should lose.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think he's genuinely worried about what life is going to be like on the outside. I think paranoia has set in from sleep deprivation. 

He has been contemplating who to take but he knows he'd look like the biggest ass ever if he didn't take Holly.

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That's fair.

I do love Nicole but it took me a long time to really love her.

And yeah, I can't say that I have an official favourite, otherwise. The houseguests have been entertaining enough but nothing that immediately screams "favourite". 

It seems like Holly let go as soon as the live show ended. She couldn't very well ask while the episode was still going on.

Cliff fell off very quickly afterward. The feeds came back two minutes after the show ended and Nicole had already won. 

So I would not say there was time to react. Even so, Holly honoured her end of the deal to stay in the game. 

I'm just saying that "cheating" isn't an accurate word to describe Nicole's game. Jackson's a cheater in many ways. Nicole isn't. She's spineless and a coward, sure. She's wishy washy, absolutely. But she didn't cheat at a single thing. And yes, Holly should have been evicted over Tommy. Nicole should have pushed for it. But to be fair, Cliff was adamant on keeping Tommy. So let's blame Cliff for this 🙂 

39 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Disagree.  Offering a deal is not a cheat.  Neither is renegotiating a deal.  Nobody held a gun to Holly’s head and forced her to accept the renegotiation.  For that matter nobody forced Holly to carry through with the terms of the renegotiated deal except maybe Jackson, and he didn’t really force Holly to drop - he just nagged the shit outta her from the sidelines.

In any case: offering a deal, accepting a deal, or following through on the terms of a deal - none of these constitute a “cheat”.  The closest thing to a cheat in the past week, in fact, was Jackson backing out of his bogus F2 deal with Cliff - and Cliff was the only person on the planet who considered that to be a halfway genuine deal in the first place.

Well... me, for one.

It is all on the past now!  Now we gotta see who wins!

Cheat is my choice of word.  

My problem with that F3 HOH is...... more...... .on how Nicole acted afterwards.

Never mentioning it.......and, turned into an annoying Christie-type this entire week.

I am just gonna manifest myself into the F2.

No hun....you gotta win Comps!  

BB  producers cheat a lot, too!

With all their stupid twists and America’s votes. 😙

My husband was going on how Jackson cheated during Slop.

Omg, YES!!!! 

This is a producer’s cheat.

Like I told my husband.  At least it benefited everyone.  

No more Slop at all.

It wasn’t that shady Comp.....that Rayven won and didn’t have to eat Slop the entire season.

Then we find out about her illness........so, it all made sense.

It was a producer’s cheat because Rayven was indeed eating everything in the house and every night.....huge bowls of ice cream with whipped cream, peanut butter, candy and whatever else she decided to add. 

While all the other HGs took turns on Slop, cold showers and HN beds.

Weird girl.....that one! 

I think Rayven even used Make-a-Wish charity to get herself on BB.

Personally, I think Holly has a better chance with Jackson.

Just in case Cliff succeeded with his Vote For Nicole campaign.

Holly might be able to pull this off.  

She should focus her  talk and appeal to her friends on Jury.

Holly should not even worry about the Showmance.

A lot of HGs were strong duos this season. 

Jackson....#2.................now.....that would be a sweet ending! 

I mean.....$50,000 buys a lot of watermelon. 😘🍉

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

and, on the show last night they showed the exchange between him & Nicole. She was trying to get in his head about the HG and saying he's real good but wouldn't tell him what she meant. It really drove him nuts because other girls would cave but Nicole wouldn't. She isn't fooled by him or cares what he thinks. I would for him to lose just to see his reaction. He sorta deserves to win but I'm dying to see his face if he should lose.

How could he not know what she meant by "you're good?" She basically was saying he is trying hard to NOT BE sooooooo transparent in his manipulations and trying to find out who she would take to f2 or who she would vote for (I can't remember which it was). How could he not know what "You're good" means? 

Edited by DakotaLavender
clarity
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I think he's genuinely worried about what life is going to be like on the outside. I think paranoia has set in from sleep deprivation. 

He has been contemplating who to take but he knows he'd look like the biggest ass ever if he didn't take Holly.

True. I mean, I think if he cut Holly, it would be the greatest move this season...for us, the audience. It would be awful for him because he could easily lose Holly's vote.

That being said, it'll be Jackson vs Holly and Jackson will win, so there's not a whole lot of suspense there. And...I'll admit, if Holly won over Jackson, it would just be yet another example of a bitter jury and if Jackson were to get to the end, I'd rather have him win to end on a high note and hopefully start the next phase of Big Brother of going back to cut-throat game play instead of pandering to the jury to get their vote. 

I don't like Jackson the Person but I respect Jackson the Game Player, and I want to see the gameplay change. Jackson winning might allow that to happen because he'd win with a jury who isn't bitter.

• Love 8
Just now, Melina22 said:

Is the tall blonde one Kat? I can't tell. 

Right? I keep looking at it and it looks like a completely different person but if I squint and turn my head to the side... I honestly don't know. I'm amazed with what people can achieve with make-up. And then there's Holly advertising for Nike with their swoosh logo on her cheeks. That shit is protected, Holly. They gonna sue your ass. 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Kat was never Miss Texas so that's not her.

But Miss Texas in that picture looks exactly like every Miss Texas I could ever picture in my head. Meaning tall, blonde, and looking a bit like she'll cut you if you accidentally bump your cart into her at the grocery store. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 16
10 hours ago, rachel1496 said:

I don't think it's fair to say she cheated because she didn't but I do agree that it wasn't a win by anything other than default.  If, by some miracle, she does make it to final 2 she'd be smart to not mention her second HoH at all and just stick to the one HoH and one veto she won legitimately.

I will laugh so hard on finale night if it turns out that Holly has been faking the dutiful girlfriend act the whole time to get Jackson to bring her along.  He's so confident that it's a slam dunk against Holly, imagine if she just eviscerated him in her answers and speech to the jury while he sits there dumbfounded.

I totally agree ... and I also don't think that she was being fake or disingenuous with her surprise and elation at winning. I think she always was afraid that Holly would back out on the deal. She was surprised that Holly stuck to her word, and elated to be HOH, which really -- who wouldn't be?! No matter how it came to be.

Now, if Holly DID NOT take Jackson, it would be one of the most epic moves ever and Holly could move to an "unforgettable" winner position. But as it is, she will end up a side note and just be remembered as "Jackson's dumb girlfriend." He's already made it quite clear they won't be together after the game. So for her to give up $500,000 for him ... ugh. Talk about the OPPOSITE of "girl power."

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Right? I keep looking at it and it looks like a completely different person but if I squint and turn my head to the side... I honestly don't know. I'm amazed with what people can achieve with make-up. And then there's Holly advertising for Nike with their swoosh logo on her cheeks. That shit is protected, Holly. They gonna sue your ass. 

My gosh those Texas girls all look alike.

@Callaphera you come up with the funniest things. LOL The Nike Swoosh. LOL

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Jackson....#2.................now.....that would be a sweet ending! 

Holly will NEVER even consider not taking Jackson to f2. Having him as her boyfriend outside the house means more to her than the money. And that is ridiculous because next year at this time their showmance will be history. He will cut her loose at the first chance he gets. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Ellee said:

Wasn’t going to say this but here it is anyway. Does his praying bother anyone?  For me it’s something private and not for cameras or DR.  Maybe it’s just me and my age.  I don’t know. 

I don’t care if he prays or not. That’s his choice. I did get annoyed that he was asking for privacy—that’s not BB. Cameras everywhere. And if it bothered him that much, he could’ve just laid in bed and prayed. I don’t think there’s a rule in Catholicism that you have to kneel to pray (maybe if you’re in church.)  

1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Jackson is an entitled twit.   I know for a fact, he is not well liked in real life.   Hoping the jury feels the same way.   

Ooh, spill the tea!  How do you know him?

47 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

All of the above perhaps? I mean he's a 24 year old man but he's her baby. And it sounds like he's struggled in the past both mentally and physically too.  I am feeling bad for momma at this point. It would give me such anxiety to watch my son's every move on national television. 

Maybe she was one of the people that told him not to do it, although he said they did it for ‘selfish reasons’.  Maybe something like you’re not in the right head space right now to be doing this. 

27 minutes ago, missyb said:

miss-wyoming-usa-holly-allen-miss-south-

That’s not Kat Dunn. She was never Miss Texas; she was a runner up. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Miss Texas USA in 2012 was Brittany Booker.  

Google (or DuckDuckGo in this case) is your friend. 😉 

I acted like a typical "online expert" and did not fact check ! Mea cupla.

But it looks so much like her !

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Holly will NEVER even consider not taking Jackson to f2. Having him as her boyfriend outside the house means more to her than the money. And that is ridiculous because next year at this time their showmance will be history. He will cut her loose at the first chance he gets. 

I understood that they are not a couple and will go their separate way after the show ends. 

Jackson has told her a million times.

Is this not clear to Holly???

Taking each other makes sense because they have been playing as a Duo.  

Holly loses me a lot of times.

She needs to quit this I am just a small town girl from Wyoming .....and, I live to make my parents proud.....Bull.

This is not how she behaved on BB.  

Not trying to say she was bad......but, a lot of her behavior was not small town pure. 

She is lucky they do not give out alcohol like they did before......bc, I can see her acting like a Housewife is given the chance.

The way Jackson acts....I was like....he would make the perfect criminal defense lawyer.

Then Jackson said.....I want to attend law school.  So, he does not try to hide his sinister ways. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Someone please tell me she threw a watermelon in the garbage.

• LOL 16

The only thing that bothers me about Jackson's praying is that it just feels like part of his effort to rehabilitate his image. Did he do this whole kneeling, sign of the cross thing before he found out he was so disliked? If he did, then that's cool, that's just part of his daily life. If he didn't, it comes off as super-duper fake - just in case my kneeling and emoji prayer hands didn't give it away, I'm going to do the sign of the cross and mutter the Trinity also! And him asking for privacy doesn't really check with him literally kneeling in the DR to make sure they get it on cameras (and he, of all HGs, should know there's certain areas where you're more likely to get privacy). 

So, yeah, I don't care who prays to what or who or when. But if it's insincere and just a showy act to try to demonstrate he's such a good guy? Then it definitely rubs me the wrong way. 

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

The only thing that bothers me about Jackson's praying is that it just feels like part of his effort to rehabilitate his image. Did he do this whole kneeling, sign of the cross thing before he found out he was so disliked?

I believe Jackson’s fussing at the cameras to allow him “prayer time privacy” has been going on since the early days of the season - which doesn’t necessarily make it any more (or less) genuine.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3