Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It reminds me of the classic "Am I The Asshole?" story of the guy who used money his in-laws gave him to start a college savings account for his infant daughter on his old truck instead...

When my now 19 yr old daughter was a baby, we had to raid her account ($500 or so) because our heater crapped out and couldn’t be repaired. I felt awful for a long time. We could just never get ahead to put it back and after awhile, kinda forgot about it. She doesn’t know. We’re paying for college now so....

5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

We don't all dislike him. I don't. (But most do here I think.) He's done various things people take exception to, things I feel could be taken different ways, compared to, say, some of Jack's comments which were more straightforwardly offensive. But that's just my take. 

I agree. Some of the things people claim he said could’ve been taken out of context. The pandering makes me roll my eyes though. 

34 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

About 15 years ago I was going thru some family papers and I found the receipt from the hospital for my birth. God knows why Mom&Dad kept that. Anyway the bill came to $99.

Won't tell you the year but the wheel had been invented.

I put my daughter’s bill in her baby book. (The oldest one who actually has a half filled out baby book. My other two have nothing. 😬) Scheduled c-section $13000 (before insurance) New Jersey 2001.

*Sorry this point is long. I tried to clip the AITA story but couldn’t. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I’m older then Cliff but he looks a lot older then I do. I’m 55. I love my eight figure 401k too much to part with it for a game show. He’s nuts if he really did cash out. That is sooooo dumb.  Now, he can look forward to trying to find a job at his age and working for the next 10 years. 

Cliff did the hard sell to Jackson about the jury votes. It would have been more impacts if Nicole had been there in the room with them. Cliff and Nicole always have good plans & ideas but horrible execution.

Wow, if you have at least 10 million in your 401k I hope you plan to retire early. And yeah, if you have that much you really wouldn’t need to go on a stupid show like BB to try to win a paltry $500k. 😉

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

So Jackson and Holly went thru the rule book trying to find a loophole to force Nicole to give up her HOH and instead found a rule that no one can throw a comp and now Holly might be punished??? 😂😂😂😂

Serves her right. I wish they’d evict her for that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was all a lie.   Cliff made good money at his job.  There is now way he didn’t have savings to cover his expenses while he was gone.  It’s just a way to gain sympathy with the other houseguests and viewers.  His fireside chats and conversations with his wife were all orchestrated so he could win AFP.  

Cliff knew he was never going win, so his strategy was to win AFP and be the player the final HOH drags to the end. He almost had it.  Unfortunately, for him, he’s a misogynist and didn’t count Holly as a threat because she’s a woman.   He was so fixated on being Jackson’s bro that forgot that insignificant Holly was in the way.  

I think Cliff is no more genuine that Jackson. 

While Nichole was laying on the hammock, she missed a huge opportunity to put Jackson in his place while he was chastising her.   All she had to say to Jackson is that one of us had to go this week.  Then say, “Are you telling me that if Cliff and I stayed totally loyal to you and Holly that you would have voted Holly out and kept Cliff?”  I would love to see Jackson answer that one in front of Holly.  

I believe that Jackson was always going to take Nichole over Cliff, which is why he orchestrated Nichole to win this HOH.   Cliff screwed himself by not voting Holly out.  If Cliff wasn’t so dense, he’d ask himself why Jackson was so desperate to throw Tommy under the bus to save Holly? Especially if he was going to boot her next week?  Wouldn’t it be better for Jackson’s jury management to have Nichole and Cliff to vote her out?

There is no way Jackson would take Tommy to the final three.  There was 100% chance Tommy would take Cliff over Jackson.   If Cliff wanted to be dragged to the final three, then getting rid of Holly was his only move.   Everyone knows that final 2 deals a meaningless.  Cliff was too busy making a final two deal that he forgot to figure out how he was going to get to the final three.   The odds were in his favor if Tommy stayed.  

I still think Jackson and Holly are going to get on each other nerves and have a falling out.  Hopefully, Nichole can use that to her advantage.  

Good points.

1 minute ago, Booklady1017 said:

Serves her right. I wish they’d evict her for that.

No one is getting punished. What’s the point of rules then? I would at least like to see one of them scolded (besides the ‘no taking about production’ thing).  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Jackson is super mad right now because Cliff said he and Nicole would vote against Jackson if Cliff gets evicted tomorrow. Suck it, Jackson.

Cut to finale night.

Chenbot: "Cliff has voted for... Jackson! Nicole has voted for... Jackson!"

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

On topic: Cliff is a dumbass on multiple levels.

Jackson is super mad right now because Cliff said he and Nicole would vote against Jackson if Cliff gets evicted tomorrow. Suck it, Jackson.  

Holly somehow beating Blockhead would be almost as much fun as Paul losing.

Go Nicole.  Boot Blockhead and tell the jury:

"I slayed the dragon"  over and over.  

• Love 8
Just now, Tdoc72 said:

So she says. But in the next breath, she talks about what a fan of the game she is and he’s played a good game. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's 100% taking Holly.

She knows taking Jackson equals a loss. She's said it. Her saying that he's played a good game is exactly why she won't take him. Nicole's a lot of things, but she has smart reads. She may be wishy washy at times, but Nicole will take Holly, for sure. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

So she says. But in the next breath, she talks about what a fan of the game she is and he’s played a good game. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And in the DR, it's probably the 98th verse of: "Is that mean? That's mean. I can't be mean Nicole. I can be mean Nicole. I mean, I can be mean but I don't want to be mean. Is that mean to be mean? Damn it." And then she drops her head to cry while saying damn it a few more times. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Wow, if you have at least 10 million in your 401k I hope you plan to retire early. And yeah, if you have that much you really wouldn’t need to go on a stupid show like BB to try to win a paltry $500k. 😉

Oooops! I mean 6 figures. When I saw you had said 10 million I was like, “What?????”. It’s still pretty good but not 8 figures. LOL!!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Twitter is saying that Cliff really pissed off Jackson a little while ago. I’m actually going to watch BBAD tonight. I’m petty but I’m hoping there will be some more fireworks. 

Also Jackson told Holly that Cliff said she would win and she was kind of like ‘that’s nonsense!’  Girl...you need help. I don’t like you but at least play the damn game. 

Edited by Tdoc72
Capitalization
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Twitter is saying that Cliff really pissed off Jackson a little while ago.

Reading about it now and it seems as though Cliff told Jackson that if Jackson goes through with evicting him, that Jackson won't get his vote in the end, as well as that he would basically stump for Holly to get votes (in the event it's Jackson and Holly at F2) because Holly kept her word and Jackson didn't.

This did not please Jackson. Or Holly, which is a whole other bag of stupid.

ETA: It just dawned on me that Jackson is talking to Holly about how angry he is about this, because ultimately, he thinks he played a better game than her and is essentially telling her as much. Of course, this doesn't register with her.

^^ Even to you, Holly.

^^ You should be thrilled, you idiot.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I’m older then Cliff but he looks a lot older then I do. I’m 55. I love my eight figure 401k too much to part with it for a game show. He’s nuts if he really did cash out. That is sooooo dumb.  Now, he can look forward to trying to find a job at his age and working for the next 10 years. 

Cliff did the hard sell to Jackson about the jury votes. It would have been more impacts if Nicole had been there in the room with them. Cliff and Nicole always have good plans & ideas but horrible execution.

I wonder if any brands will reach out to him for Instagram ads.  It would be nice to see if the old guy can be an influencer though I’m not sure how many of them will make money this way given the negative reaction this season. As long as no tries to do a charity event.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oooops! I mean 6 figures. When I saw you had said 10 million I was like, “What?????”. It’s still pretty good but not 8 figures. LOL!!!!!

Oh, you're just backpedaling because a bunch of new friends from the internet were about to come over to celebrate another season of BB finally being over. Watermelons for all!

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

I mean, they're all doing the same thing. Jackson's making  excuses for not taking Cliff to final 3, and Cliff/Nicole are making excuses for why they'd vote against him in jury (I'm not bitter, he just has no honor! He played me, how dare he!).

Cliff actually said he'd be in Final 3 if Jackson had more honor. You know, not if Cliff didn't get played like a fool into bringing a Showmance (and competition beasts who were in power for a straight month!) into Final 4 with him.

Cliff's blaming Jackson for his position, Jackson's blaming Cliff/Nicole for his "position" of looking like a bad guy (which he also blamed Kat and Christie for, but Nicole/Cliff didn't care then), Nicole realized 90-something days after playing Jackson's game that he's a self-entitled baby, and Holly's suddenly filled with energy after learning that Jackson's losing Jury votes left and right.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

Holly's suddenly filled with energy after learning that Jackson's losing Jury votes left and right.

Do you think Cliff and Nicole will live up to their threat when it comes down to the actual voting (if it is, in fact, Jackson/Holly in the finals)? 

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

/ Sadly gives up plan to move in with Byanose /

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Do you think Cliff and Nicole will live up to their threat when it comes down to the actual voting (if it is, in fact, Jackson/Holly in the finals)? 

Honestly, yes. Cliff will see it as some sort of honor challenge and "keeping his word" to not give Jackson a vote and Nicole has shown zero spine to make a decision that's not Cliff's. Plus, I don't think Cliff has enough respect for anyone in Jury to change his mind - you just can't trust those city folk! 

They already sat down with Holly tonight and told her they didn't give her enough credit for her game and they respect her so much for keeping her word.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, mooses said:

Honestly, yes. Cliff will see it as some sort of honor challenge and "keeping his word" to not give Jackson a vote and Nicole has shown zero spine to make a decision that's not Cliff's. Plus, I don't think Cliff has enough respect for anyone in Jury to change his mind - you just can't trust those city folk! 

They already sat down with Holly tonight and told her they didn't give her enough credit for her game and they respect her so much for keeping her word.

I definitely think Cliff is the type of dude to go through with the threat, but it seems to go against what Nicole has said about her own gameplay this season, no?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Instead of making threats and trying to weasel his way to stay, I'd much rather hear Cliff actually say why he feels he should stay and be in F3. Or does he not have anything to say. since he hasn't done much lately but Flop.   

• Love 1
Just now, kz5 said:

Instead of making threats and trying to weasel his way to stay, I'd much rather hear Cliff actually say why he feels he should stay and be in F3. Or does he not have anything to say. since he hasn't done much lately but Flop.   

Honor. 401K. Umm...honor?

New wood floors? Family. Ummm...honor a third time?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, mooses said:

The Jury doesn't care what Cliff thinks, they labeled him as a bottom feeder and evicted him.  If he has so much honor, why didn't he actually try to win, respect Nicole's game and let her think for herself.  I am afraid she is full of false bravado, over the free HOH's. She still hasn't won one on her own.  Remember this is the same  girl who cried for 80 days because she was letting down her family for not winning anything.  That may be the real Nicole, not this over confident one we see this week. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I definitely think Cliff is the type of dude to go through with the threat, but it seems to go against what Nicole has said about her own gameplay this season, no?

I see what you mean. But her gameplay has also been going with Cliff's "gut" over her own. Plus, if she's not in Final 2, she wouldn't have a lot of time to change her mind - I could see her just asking where Cliff is voting and seeing it as one last gameplay with her Number One.

I am curious to see if Tommy is still bitter at Jackson. I'm kinda hoping the Jury Roundtable laughs at Cliff for being all shocked he was third wheel to Holly, handshake and all.

• Love 4

Heh. Jackson says knows he can win if the Jury votes on strictly game moves since they've all said they won't vote on emotion, and he has responses for everything he's done.

He can win...unless he's sitting next to Cliff.

He's saying all this to Holly.

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, kz5 said:

The Jury doesn't care what Cliff thinks, they labeled him as a bottom feeder and evicted him.  If he has so much honor, why didn't he actually try to win, respect Nicole's game and let her think for herself.  I am afraid she is full of false bravado, over the free HOH's. She still hasn't won one on her own.  Remember this is the same  girl who cried for 80 days because she was letting down her family for not winning anything.  That may be the real Nicole, not this over confident one we see this week. 

I think she won the puzzle one. I know Cliff removed a piece and tried it elsewhere but he still had a piece left when she won. The other one, Holly threw. I don’t think Nicole would’ve won otherwise. 

• Love 5

‘They’ are so trying to make Jackson a good guy.  Praying in the DR?   SMH. 

I really think Cliff has had a ‘bit of a break.’  Since I don’t see the feeds and only read, he doesn’t seem to be the Cliff I thought he was.  Could it be that my rooting for Nicole/Cliff has blinded me somewhat?  Yeah, no doubt that could be but I don’t think that’s the case. He hasn’t looked himself in a while.  This might be proof that B.B. is a younger kids’ game.  I don’t know. 

We have a tendency to pick on casting and production.  If ‘they’ truly repeated over and over that Jackson misread the question, this too is so wrong.  They really do need to be replaced.  Why can’t they see that the produced show would be 10x’s better if they let things play out.  

It’s a game.  I repeat ... Let it play out. 

I hadn’t planned on even watching this year.  Lol, just can’t give up the forums.  B.B. fans are the best and that sucks you in and before you know it you are watching.   

Would have liked to see more of what the ‘bottomfeeders’ would have done if the season hadn’t started the way it started. 

Go, Nicole.  Finish what you started.  

Cliff, it all works out in the end. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, mooses said:

I see what you mean. But her gameplay has also been going with Cliff's "gut" over her own. Plus, if she's not in Final 2, she wouldn't have a lot of time to change her mind - I could see her just asking where Cliff is voting and seeing it as one last gameplay with her Number One.

I am curious to see if Tommy is still bitter at Jackson. I'm kinda hoping the Jury Roundtable laughs at Cliff for being all shocked he was third wheel to Holly, handshake and all.

If this helps:

I do think Nicole would vote for Jackson to win if he owned his moves. The trouble is if he actually will. And that's more fair than Cliff threatening jury votes for breaking promises that they also broke. I know Nicole was part of it, but she SEEMS to have a better head on her shoulders. Meanwhile, it looks like Cliff will actually follow through. And now I'm back to being annoyed at Cliff (and partially Nicole) because yes, this IS being a bitter juror and I would be a hypocrite to defend Cliff and call this threat such a fantastic move when it's not. 

And for Nicole, deciding to vote based off of what Jackson does wouldn't make it a bitter juror; it would make for mismanaged jury management from Jackson. If he doesn't go the Paul route and pretend that he was an innocent victim, then I can see him winning in a landslide. But if he does play victim next week, I could easily see the votes going to Holly.

Tommy will vote based on gameplay. I can see Nicole voting based on gameplay. Christie should theroetically follow Tommy. 

Not that this all matters since Nicole's winning final HOH and booting Jackson's ass out those doors to meet Julie. Because my god, Jackson's on my last nerve but his panic at realizing that he may not be winning the game is just glorious to me. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

‘They’ are so trying to make Jackson a good guy.  Praying in the DR?   SMH. 

I really think Cliff has had a ‘bit of a break.’  Since I don’t see the feeds and only read, he doesn’t seem to be the Cliff I thought he was.  Could it be that my rooting for Nicole/Cliff has blinded me somewhat?  Yeah, no doubt that could be but I don’t think that’s the case. He hasn’t looked himself in a while.  This might be proof that B.B. is a younger kids’ game.  I don’t know. 

I think it is about age, not that you can't do it at his age, but he isn't exactly in great physical condition. He has been sitting around for 3 months getting sedentary, building up injuries too.  When the body breaks down, so does the mind.  

• Love 5

Holly was cooking away while Jackson was stewing like a little baby. I think it's funny that he "loves" Holly so much that he just assumes he going to win and doesn't realize that she could win. Too funny!

I'm curious how much of yesterday's drama will be on tonight. They're going to air the veto (either taped or live) and, some jury stuff. I don't think they start the HOH till the weekend. Maybe, they'll extend Cliff's interview with Julie. One week left. I hope Nicole can pull out a win just to annoy Jackson. That's another thing. He has totally forgotten that Nicole has a (slim) chance to still win because he just assumes he is going to win. At least, the finale will be somewhat interesting.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, kz5 said:

I think it is about age, not that you can't do it at his age, but he isn't exactly in great physical condition. He has been sitting around for 3 months getting sedentary, building up injuries too.  When the body breaks down, so does the mind.  

Exactly!  

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Cutty said:

He's made some comments about Kemi and particularly David that I've found objectionable but I also can't stand him for other reasons. I don't respect his game, he's been voted out once, he's boring on the feeds, his DRs are fake and scripted, and he is constantly pandering for AFP.

Other than that though...

Just to be devil's advocate, ALL of the DRs from every hamster is fake and scripted. 

Also, I am indifferent about every single one of the house guests.  Since episode 1, I was unable to identify with or get behind any of the players. But, I'm this far into the season, so why not finish?

• Love 3

I think once Cliff leaves the house today Nicole will realize how much Cliff tanked her game, and I don't see her following his marching orders about who to vote for. I actually think Nicole realized her game was really tanked the night of the Tommy eviction. You could see it all over her face and body language when she evicted Tommy. 

Anyway that's my hope for Nicole because honestly, I find the way Cliff thinks of Nicole as this cute little unicorn who will enable him to get the million dollars and fame as annoying as Jackson treating Holly as his ride (pun intended) to the 500k. 

• Love 14

Cliff is a fan of the game. If it's between Holly and Jackson, he votes for Jackson. I'm not even sure what Holly could say during her final speech. 

He's reaching for straws right now and you can't blame him. What is he suppose to do, just sit back and wait to walk out the door? 

• Love 2

Go, Nicole. Finish what you started. Win part 1 of final HOH. 

Dont know when it’s played or how long between Part 1 and 2 but ...

I, Ellee, being of small mind and sound body, would love to see Jackson/Holly duke it out in Part 2.  Does Holly play to beat Jackson?  Does Jackson tell her to lie down and lose ‘because he’d beat Nicole in Part 3’?  Does Holly do that or did she learn to take care of herself first? And if Holly would win Part 2 how would Jackson treat her?

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I'm curious how much of yesterday's drama will be on tonight. They're going to air the veto (either taped or live) and, some jury stuff. I don't think they start the HOH till the weekend. Maybe, they'll extend Cliff's interview with Julie. One week left. I hope Nicole can pull out a win just to annoy Jackson. That's another thing. He has totally forgotten that Nicole has a (slim) chance to still win because he just assumes he is going to win. At least, the finale will be somewhat interesting.

Well, the veto ceremony will be live. It usually is live when it goes down from 4 to 3. 

Part 1 of HOH should be tonight. The backyard is closed for the rest of the season anyway, and they need time to build up the backyard for the finale, as they have the backyard interviews, so part 1 should be tonight and part 2 should be tomorrow or Saturday (I can't remember whether they give the F3 a day break). Which still means F3 is sitting around for four-five days with absolutely nothing to do (besides doing the obligatory clip show; I wonder who is going to host it this season).

19 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I, Ellee, being of small mind and sound body, would love to see Jackson/Holly duke it out in Part 2.  Does Holly play to beat Jackson?  Does Jackson tell her to lie down and lose ‘because he’d beat Nicole in Part 3’?  Does Holly do that or did she learn to take care of herself first? And if Holly would win Part 2 how would Jackson treat her?

Same here. I'd love for Nicole to beat them all. However, I would be just fine if they altered part 2 of HOH and make it so mentally challenging that Holly has no chance in beating Nicole. I would be fine if Holly won part 1 and then Nicole beat Jackson in part 2 and then Nicole beat Holly in part 3. That would be the dream. 

I would also be fine with Nicole fluking out and winning part 1 and Holly winning part 2. Any scenario where Jackson ISN'T in part 3 is a win for me. It'll hurt his fragile ego even further.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

No Frills is a budget grocery store in Canada so this gave me a huge giggle. The babies probably come in different brands: No Name, President's Choice, and President's Choice Black Label for the really fancy ones that you get to impress your friends when you're hosting dinner. 

As someone who came uncomfortably close to having her second baby in an actual No Frills ( I was getting ready to go get groceries and gut instinct said go to the hospital instead) I can't stop laughing at this.  I'm budget friendly though, she would be yellow box for sure.

I went back and watched the premiere again last night. I do it every year when we get to this point just to see how much changed from day 1 and my takeaway is that they all fucked themselves over when they decided to just hand camp director to Jackson.  I can only imagine where this season would have gone had Jess or David won that vote. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, rachel1496 said:

I went back and watched the premiere again last night. I do it every year when we get to this point just to see how much changed from day 1 and my takeaway is that they all fucked themselves over when they decided to just hand camp director to Jackson.  I can only imagine where this season would have gone had Jess or David won that vote. 

Oh man, imagine if JESS had won that vote. Jess, the person who was the closest in the premiere to getting votes over Jackson.

Jess would have likely banished Jackson, Jack, and probably Nick and Sam. 

We would definitely have a whole different season going on.

• Love 18