Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1158623145365893120

Be sure to click through to the actual tweet so you can see the second video where Tommy tells the target/bullseye room about what he interrupted. 

As much as I dislike him, it's kinda nice to see a genuine laugh and smile from him. 

I doubt Julie goes hard during jack's interview.  BB has been actively trying to stop those types of remarks in the house so now they're more away and it seems like it was forever ago.   Did Jack say anything other than the rice pudding comment?  

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yeah, Sis is such a waste of space I almost wish she was leaving this week. She seems to have (also) soured on Christie based on some comments between her and Jack this week, so I guess she'll cozy up to Nick and do her usual angry let-me-at-'em rants while laying in a fixed position for hours at a time. 

This is one of the best descriptions of Analyse I’ve ever read.

14 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Am I the only one not buying it that Jackson has 'a pretty heavy secret' on Jack?  If he did, he would have spilled it in the breakup of the 6 shitters.  And, the Tommy-Christie connection isn't Jack's heavy secret so .... hmmmmm.

IMHO it’s 100,000,000% a FUD exercise on Jackson’s part.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Speaking of GoFund Me, can someone explain Sam's. From what I've read he had a GFM for his pool, but because there is an ongoing lawsuit, it is NOT allowed so he changed it to a GFM for his son's medical expenses. 

What's up with his pool? Was pool GFM pre-BB21 or after? Did he go on BB to win  $ for pool? Did he go on BB to gain notoriety in order to raise more $ for the pool? And how shitty is it that it was only after his pool GFM was denied that he decided to raise $ for son's medical care? 

I guess you could say I have a few questions.

1 hour ago, Zahdii said:

No way.  Someone has a Go Fund Me to fix their POOL?  FFS, NO!

I don't have a pool, and it would never occur to me to ask for help from the public to fix it if I did.  I do have to find another place to live before winter because of roofing issues the landlord says he has no intention of fixing.  I have health issues that are serious and might shorten my life to within a year or two, waiting on test results.  My daughter is losing her job by the end of the month because her employer is moving overseas.  We never started a Go Fund Me. 

This guy has a Go Fund Me so he could fix his effing POOL?  And now that he's lost his $5000 a week gig from a reality show he's changed his request to pay for his son's health care?  Why didn't he ask for the money for his son from the beginning?  Did his son develop a bad health issue in the time it took him to get kicked out of the BB house?  What happened to his health insurance, because BB won't take people who are uninsured.

Excuse me, I've got to go kick rocks now.

1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

I thought that was strange too. He did mention that he’s probably lost his job (because most jobs don’t let you take 3 months off for a game) and was talking about figuring out the Cobra insurance which protects you until you get another job but it’s real expensive. But yeah, I wouldn’t have said all that on camera and publicly.  But also, I wouldn’t go on a reality show. 

I didn’t see the original post. But I thought they had included the pool and medical bills, but because of the pool lawsuit, they had to exclude it and just talk about the medical bills. It sounds like the little son had a serious medical problem from birth and it did sound expensive. I would hope they’re not lying but 🤷🏻‍♀️.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I heard nothing about Sam having a GFM for his pool. I did hear about the GFM for his son's medical bills, though. 

I did do some research on this. To clarify, it wasn't Sam or his family that started this GFM; it was friends of his. Sam's original intent to go on this show was to pay off the medical bills for his son (a real issue, by the way; he's talked about his son's health issues in his pre-interviews). The GFM was made originally to build them a pool (for his kids, I guess) and then it was changed to pay off his son's medical bills.

So, in this case, I wouldn't be blaming Sam. All of this GFM stuff was done while he's been in the house. This has been two weeks ongoing. 

Just adding on to what Lady Calypso said! The GFM was started back before Sam was evicted and was started by a friend who was contacted by several fans saying they wanted to donate money to Sam for the things he mentioned in his interviews. Sam didn’t start it and neither did his family. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Don't waste your votes on Jack. He's gone on Thursday.

I'd throw votes onto Sis. She needs way more votes than I think she's getting.

Sis is an easy out so why waste a good spot on her. You know she'd lose that comp and be the 3rd on the block. Then they'd all vote her out and she and Jack would have jury house all to themselves for a week. LAME!

I too have been voting Jack, Christie, Tommy and Jackson. I stopped voting Jack because he's likely going home this week.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

or, "Why were you so obsessed with Kemi?"

This is really an excellent leader question.  It would be great if production were cued up with a bunch of Jack clips showing all his Kemi-Kemi-Kemi moments from after she was voted out when he inevitably denies his Kemi obsession.  Or when he figures out where Julie is going with that (Jack is many things, but he's not really stupid), and he tries to deflect and deny that he's misogynistic racist, have clips where he's menacing and threatening to her, like over the whole Shaker-Gate incident.   He's given them the ammunition, it is time to let some loose!  Oh man, I wish they'd let the hamsters get a taste of how they're perceived by the viewing public--especially when those who only watch the broadcast shows start picking up on the stuff that the feedsters have known all along.

6 hours ago, urusai said:

I hope the jury house fridge is filled with shaker bottles with Kemi's name on them.

This would be awesome.  Kemi's name and photo.  And I want cameras on him the first time he opens the fridge.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I thought that was strange too. He did mention that he’s probably lost his job (because most jobs don’t let you take 3 months off for a game) and was talking about figuring out the Cobra insurance which protects you until you get another job but it’s real expensive. But yeah, I wouldn’t have said all that on camera and publicly.  But also, I wouldn’t go on a reality show. 

I find it hard to believe someone would endanger their means of making a living by coming on a reality show that given his demographics, almost assured he wouldn't win....if he did that,  he's stupid and I have no sympathy for him about health insurance.  this was something he should have investigated before giving up his job, though I highly doubt he really lost his job....and at his age, who would give up health insurance in the hopes he can find another job at his age that will provide it.  he's angling for favorite.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Zahdii said:

This guy has a Go Fund Me so he could fix his effing POOL?  And now that he's lost his $5000 a week gig from a reality show he's changed his request to pay for his son's health care?  

If you need money that bad, why go on a reality show just to loose your good paying job in the first place?   Sounds either irresponsible, selfish or both.   Have no sympathy.  

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

This would be awesome.  Kemi's name and photo.  And I want cameras on him the first time he opens the fridge.....

And he'll clean out the fridge, but every morning the shakers are back. 

Maybe the TPTB could do that for us--each jury member is treated to their own personal hell loop (based on their time in the BB house) every day they're in the jury house.  You get what you give!

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, sphoebus31 said:

Maybe the TPTB could do that for us--each jury member is treated to their own personal hell loop (based on their time in the BB house) every day they're in the jury house.  You get what you give!

THIS. 

Would. 

Be. 

Awesome.

(Puhleeeeeeeze, puhleeeeeze, puhleeeeeeeeze make that happen....  </whiny manifestation>)

• Love 8
14 hours ago, TimWil said:

This is in no way meant to be a diss of Tommy’s performing talent but I wonder why he isn’t in either the forthcoming Broadway revival of West Side Story or the Steven Spielberg remake which is currently being shot. He must have auditioned for both this past winter. Several of his former Newsies castmates are doing them. 

he's supposed to be 28.  I assume he's been dancing a long time.  I think he's doing this for exposure in the hopes of branching out.

• Useful 1

jack talking to nicole about if he goes to jury.  sounds excited to read - hopes they will let him read the books he brought.

the books he brought???

one was a stretching manual - he was hoping he could have brought that into the BB house. 

the 2nd: a self help book

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, Jess2149 said:

Just adding on to what Lady Calypso said! The GFM was started back before Sam was evicted and was started by a friend who was contacted by several fans saying they wanted to donate money to Sam for the things he mentioned in his interviews. Sam didn’t start it and neither did his family. 

You're right. After some internet sleuthing, I found the Facebook post where the fan brings up starting a GFM for the pool. Then, because of pending litigation, they had to change it to "medical expenses."

So, yes, it was started by a fan/family friend, but Sam and his wife didn't bother putting a stop to it. They, instead, have links to it on their social media accounts, which I think is kind of tacky. Brings a new meaning to his catchphrase "Send It!"

This was the post from his FB fan page. I can't get the link to work, though.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/665896637168500/permalink/689414481483382/

Edited by Blissfool
the link DOES work
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

jack talking to nicole about if he goes to jury.  sounds excited to read - hopes they will let him read the books he brought.

the books he brought???

one was a stretching manual - he was hoping he could have brought that into the BB house. 

the 2nd: a self help book

ummm ... Nick didn’t write any books prior to B.B. did he?  

🙄

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Wait a min ... people have GFM's to FIX A POOL???

I always thought GFM's were for like medical bills, funeral expenses, stuff like that ... 

There are some greedy people out there that think they world owes them.  I used to like the idea that you could give to someone that needs help with medical expenses, etc., but too many people abuse it now and it's become a total clusterfuck.  If people need money, I'll give it, but not through GFM - who takes 5% of all funds raised anyways.   

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I always thought GFM's were for like medical bills, funeral expenses, stuff like that ... 

It's all in the wording.

Loopholes, @Growsonwalls, look it up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

There was one “influencer” couple who started a GFM so they could travel around the world and share their photos.  

As for Sam...didn’t even make the jury.  Hope he still has his job.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

There was one “influencer” couple who started a GFM so they could travel around the world and share their photos.  

Don't worry. He's got a fan encouraging him to reach out to UPS, Fedex, etc, so that he can be their spokesperson saying "Send it!" on their ad campaigns.

Seriously, my eyes are on permanent eye-roll from reading his fanpage today. I can't believe grown adults fan-girl to this extent. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Don't worry. He's got a fan encouraging him to reach out to UPS, Fedex, etc, so that he can be their spokesperson saying "Send it!" on their ad campaigns.

Seriously, my eyes are on permanent eye-roll from reading his fanpage today. I can't believe grown adults fan-girl to this extent. 

a little bit ago christie was saying that there MUST be some pool company out there that would fix his pool for free and have him advertise for them for awhile. 

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I'm pretty sure he does.  He talked many times about the company he works for and how he loves it.  I remember he was telling someone about when he went to request the time off and it sounded like he was granted it.

Jack is telling Tommy and Christie that Kat and Jess are running the house right now.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Tommy:  "Kat was being a mole for the first half of the game.  Does Jess know that?"  Christie says this is the kind of stuff that should be used in Jack's campaign speech.

5 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

a little bit ago christie was saying that there MUST be some pool company out there that would fix his pool for free and have him advertise for them for awhile. 

Lol, he didn’t even make jury.   Not too many freebies for someone who isn’t at least in the final three, imo. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

He did mention that he’s probably lost his job (because most jobs don’t let you take 3 months off for a game) and was talking about figuring out the Cobra insurance which protects you until you get another job but it’s real expensive

Well gee whiz, cliff, let me take some of my hard earned money teaching in a title 1 public school and pay for your insurance! Not. He’s old enough to know better. There are a bazillion things I can imagine spending 90 some-odd days doing, trips I’d love to take, etc. (going on big brother ain’t one of ‘em, but then again I’m not a camera hungry fame whore.) BUT at a certain point, one has to start doing this “adulting” thing, where you actually tend to your responsibilities, even when distracted by bright shiny objects (like parking lot reality shows) because by now you know, life is better when you have health insurance and a fucking roof over your head. 

I had wondered what the hell he was doing on this show because he probably makes made good money working for the oil industry. I’m not exactly making a killing here, but even my compensation package is enough to ensure there is a ZERO percent chance I would intentionally do something to risk my job. Especially not something like Big Brother where you are practically guaranteed to make an ass out of yourself in a thousand different ways, and it’s all there on the interwebs for all to see forever. 

Sorry for the rant. No, I will not be contributing to any go fund mes for this bozo. 🙄

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tommy:  "Kat was being a mole for the first half of the game.  Does Jess know that?"  Christie says this is the kind of stuff that should be used in Jack's campaign speech.

He's not campaigning against Kat, what would be the point of Jack throwing her under the bus? These people are stupid and/or desperate to save the Jackhole.

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Don't waste your votes on Jack. He's gone on Thursday.

I'd throw votes onto Sis. She needs way more votes than I think she's getting.

Now you did it.  You jinxed it.  If these hamsters screw up again and Jack stays it is all on you!!!!   😫  😎

3 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I doubt Julie goes hard during jack's interview.  BB has been actively trying to stop those types of remarks in the house so now they're more away and it seems like it was forever ago.   Did Jack say anything other than the rice pudding comment?  

I hate that BB is trying to cover this up.  They should go after him and play the good guy role for just once in there lousy, checkered history. 

Which of course they are not doing but hey stop trying to sweep weeks of Jack racist crap under the rug like it's okay if we don't mention what happened this summer and it will go away on it's own.  This crap never goes away on it's own and BB is becoming an enabler of same with their casting followed by their "spin" shit.

3 hours ago, Lamima said:

Sis is an easy out so why waste a good spot on her. You know she'd lose that comp and be the 3rd on the block. Then they'd all vote her out  ...

So true.  Please don't vote for Anal Lice because that pretty much saves one of Jackson, Tommy and Christie from the block.

2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Nick thinks he will at some point have a panic attack while in the house. 

Also I wouldn't mind Nick out of the house right after Jack because he is now become a  creepy, kinky, stalker-like weird-o guy.  Then Anal Lice so Creepy and Racist can fight over her in the jury house as she sighs and thinks she is the center of the universe.

And the extra two weeks would give us time to examine The Life and Times of Jackson to see if he reverts to Mr Spoiled Brat again or has grown any. 

No growth?  Then out you go.  (Or Tommy before him if it is in the best game interest and if he has driven me to the point that I now hate theatre because of him).

Edited by green
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

He's not campaigning against Kat, what would be the point of Jack throwing her under the bus?

No, but they know how much Jess trusts Kat.  I think their reasoning for exposing Kat's mole play is that they think it will make Jess get mad at Kat and not trust her and then they can manipulate Jess into keeping Jack in the game in a tie break situation.  Or they think they can get Jess to influence Nicole to keep Jack in the game.

On 8/5/2019 at 5:31 PM, Growsonwalls said:

And they're wondering why Kat is not voting with them. I don't know, because you guys regularly treated her like crap? Just a thought.

Jackson has treated her like crap. More than they have but here she is still playing for and Protecting him.

• Love 1

Tommy is telling Jack to talk to Kat and drop all of the info about her being a mole for them and how he still wants to work with her.  He says to not threaten her that he's going to tell Jess but to get the info out there and in the process, make Kat being thinking about the fact that she could be exposed.  Tommy says he should play on her sense of loyalty.

22 hours ago, Victim Noises said:

I'll be so pissed to finally get rid of Jack only to have him come back via some Bullshit Battle Back or the like. Urgh!

Jackson amuses me. With this motley crew, he actually wound up in the upper half when I ranked the houseguests the other day. Sad but true.

Yeah hes so amusing with being a food Nazi, the way he treats women, gets away with crap is Coddled and Protected like no one else, a clear Production Pet. Hate that bastard with a very punchable face, its sickening what he gets away with

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, green said:

Now you did it.  You jinxed it.  If these hamsters screw up again and Jack stays it is all on you!!!!   😫  😎

I mean, I'd rather Jack went (it's a way better move to get Jack out now), but is it REALLY a loss if Jackson goes instead?

A four person alliance still gets split up! 

6 minutes ago, green said:

So true.  Please don't vote for Anal Lice because that pretty much saves one of Jackson, Tommy and Christie from the block.

I mean....fair point but Sis somehow getting evicted next week is MY dream. Her and Aquadouche can go shack it up in jury, and I'm sure Nick will be begging to get evicted so he can join them....and he'll try to drag Tommy with him as well. 

6 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Jackson has treated her like crap. More than they have but here she is still playing for and Protecting him.

Kat seems to love and hate Jackson. She still has an attachment not just because of Holly but because they had sex, but she also doesn't like the way he treats her....but him sticking around is good for her...kinda. Well, not really, since she's becoming a target for Christie/Tommy/Sis.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

If you need money that bad, why go on a reality show just to loose your good paying job in the first place?   Sounds either irresponsible, selfish or both.   Have no sympathy.  

Maybe Sam didn’t. On BBAD, they were saying they missed Sam and wondered if he was watching the feeds. Nick said probably not as he had to be up early for work. 

Cliff said to the feeds he probably lost his.  He was alone in the yard. But he seems too smart for that so he either didn’t lose it or has a backup plan.   

• Love 2
5 hours ago, jay741982 said:

Kat is NOT playing FOR him.  She is playing for herself.  It is in her best interest and those in her oursider alliance to get the leader of the pack out first ... Racist Jack.

It is a game and you better play it as a a game and not let petty emotions and likes or dislikes rule you or you lose any chance of winning.  Leave the emotions and dislikes to us fans. 

A player in the House can't be bothered with that personally, just use it as game ammunition to manipulate others and further yourself is all.  And Kat has been doing this perfectly.  She may not win but at least she is playing hard and pretty damn well given she was frozen out of the original Six/Eight/Nine.

Jack is in a firm four with him along with Anal Lice, Christie and Tommy.  And Nick wants to be his loyal sidekick now.  If Jack stays he will probably win the game.

Meanwhile Jackson has become at least a temporary outcast this week so he is important to keep to lure him into becoming an extra voting number the outsiders will need next week.

Again, Jackson is a meatshield AND someone who will go after Christie/Tommy as they go after him next week thus advancing Kat's and everyone else's game.

Kat has no love for Jackson and called his actions out to Holly quite a lot.  But you get your revenge by playing smart and USING Jackson for your benefit.

Edited by green
  • Love 16

Jack is telling Nick that Kat, Jess, and Holly are his targets but Jess cannot know that.  Jack seems to think he can get Nicole with a deal to keep him, too.  If his plan works, he will have him, Analsye, Christie, Tommy, Nick, Nicole, and Cliff on his side.  He says he can't say how many weeks right now but that he will offer Nicole weeks of safety to make her feel safe.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack is telling Nick that Kat, Jess, and Holly are his targets but Jess cannot know that.  Jack seems to think he can get Nicole with a deal to keep him, too.  If his plan works, he will have him, Analsye, Christie, Tommy, Nick, Nicole, and Cliff on his side.  He says he can't say how many weeks right now but that he will offer Nicole weeks of safety to make her feel safe.

I mean, props to Jack for trying but he doesn't understand that he has absolutely no leverage and absolutely nothing to offer Nicole. Jack doesn't even realize that he doesn't have Cliff and he doesn't have Nick. 

Jack seems to try to offer safety when he has no power and is on his way out the door. He's got nothing. If anything he should be BEGGING Nicole to save him and give more incentive. He should be telling her WHY she should save him, not WHAT he can offer her if she does. His approach to make it seem like he has power to protect her means absolutely nothing when he has no power to begin with. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, props to Jack for trying but he doesn't understand that he has absolutely no leverage and absolutely nothing to offer Nicole. Jack doesn't even realize that he doesn't have Cliff and he doesn't have Nick

I'm still unsure about Nick.  Nick was telling him that he can reassure Nicole that they won't come after her and she's not a target for them and get her on their side.  I hope Nick is blowing smoke up their asses but Nick is so squirrely that I just don't fully trust that he's going to vote against Jack.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, LGGirl said:

He didn’t lose his job. He was able to take off, and from what I’ve seen he is back working again now. 

2 hours ago, Blissfool said:

You're right. After some internet sleuthing, I found the Facebook post where the fan brings up starting a GFM for the pool. Then, because of pending litigation, they had to change it to "medical expenses."

So, yes, it was started by a fan/family friend, but Sam and his wife didn't bother putting a stop to it. They, instead, have links to it on their social media accounts, which I think is kind of tacky. Brings a new meaning to his catchphrase "Send It!"

This was the post from his FB fan page. I can't get the link to work, though.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/665896637168500/permalink/689414481483382/

You’re right. I personally don’t like it either. If it had been for his son’s medical expenses from the start I wouldn’t really mind. I mean, I grew up with Sam and I know that Bradley did have some health issues that wracked up a lot of medical bills, so I can totally understand having a GFM for that. But for the pool....nah!

59 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Lol, he didn’t even make jury.   Not too many freebies for someone who isn’t at least in the final three, imo. 

He is a like able guy, free pool repair...probably not. But he’s getting exposure and will be participating in events since he is a reality tv “star” now lol. 

He’ll be in FL this weekend. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

I think her strategy is to use Lego Head for a meat-shield for the short term.  Time will tell if it works  🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10