Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I wonder if the addition of the word "stupid" to Jack's "My name is" tattoo is the result of the alien visiting yesterday.  Jack was retelling this morning's visits again and added another detail.  He said that right before the alien left he told Jack, "You're still the stupidest thing I've ever seen."

Jack just said he came up with a new name for Tommy:  Tommy Brocket.  They all oohed and ahhed like it was the greatest thing they'd ever heard.

• LOL 6
15 hours ago, RockYou said:

The inside scoops this episode highlighted how normal people endure bullying, feeling non existent and disrespected by certain social predators is VERY indicative  of  people’s behaviors. Then they overcome. THIS IS WHAT BB is ABOUT. Exposing it. 

agree.  and how bully's are really cowards.  once they get put on the block they start crying, etc.  all good until the repressed group get a chance to stand up to them. 

Edited by watch2much
add
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zorak said:

If anything, Cliff should be the one dictating the terms of the deal to Jack (even though he has zero intention of actually agreeing to this deal).  Jack is so full of himself that he still thinks he's in a position to dictate terms to everyone else.

If Jack made that offer to me (and I was in Cliff's position) this is all I'd be able to say: "My offer is this: nothing." 

Edited by Mystery
a quotation mark is not a parentheses
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
57 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Yup.   Old saying.  It is good luck.  

It's the fantasy people tell themselves to deflect the embarrassment.  Getting shit on by a bird doesn't really mean anything.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick:  "My schmeckle's on Jack and my head's on your bosom so it really doesn't get better."  He is definitely the King of Inappropriate.

Nick hammock.png

So true. It is so creepy and stalkerish. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

It's the fantasy people tell themselves to deflect the embarrassment.  Getting shit on by a bird doesn't really mean anything.

Not even sure how to respond to the second sentence that was in response to my post.   Of course it doe really mean anything, but that IS the saying.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 11

Tommy says he wants to shave but he isn't sure about being allowed to take his helmet off to do that.  He says he's scared to break the rules because there are so many specific ones about his punishment.  I wouldn't worry about that seeing as there are specific rules about being a Have Not, which Jackson blatantly violated and it went unpunished.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick:  "My schmeckle's on Jack and my head's on your bosom so it really doesn't get better."  He is definitely the King of Inappropriate.

Nick hammock.png

I am begging for a puke reaction emoji. 

😑🤮🤢

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jack is telling Christie that he plans to wait to make the deal with Cliff.  He says, "It's going to be beautiful.  It's going to be a work of art."  Could he be any more full of himself?

Jack just said something about total annihilation of the other side of the house.  He said it's too bad that Holly is a part of that side of the house but that Holly's dead to him.

The arrogance.  Ugh.   Everyone already has your number Jack, so you have nothing to offer.  No one is interested in the crumbs of attention you might throw their way to get them to work against their own best interests.  Good riddance.  (And please BB gods, do not throw a wrench into this eviction.  You still have Christie/Jackson/Tommy to stir up trouble, so you don't need Jack in that role too.)

Edited by sphoebus31
word order
  • Love 9

From Jokers:

Cliff asks Nick in BA, that if something were to go wonky in this eviction and Michie were to go home, does Nick have his back? Nick assures Cliff he is solid through double eviction.

WHAT??????

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

I wonder if Tommy ever thinks to himself, so this is why my aunty and christie broke up !!

More likelly .... Jack likes me better than youuuuu .... nah, nah ,,, but I love you.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

It is kind of funny watching Sis try to scramble and land with the majority side. 
A teensy bit of credit for recognizing her vulnerability and needing a new group to shield her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I think a bird just pooped on Christie.  Ha ha!

Grandpa Lou??

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Nick greeting Christie with morning cheek kisses.

hammock.png

This photo is....disturbing.  Nothing like getting put in a headlock and being smothered with brussel-sprout scented smooches.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Scout Finch said:

I don't know, I don't watch the feeds. I am deeply thankful for those who do!

I did rewind back to that part to see it for myself.  The word wonky was not actually used.  The convo was already in progress when the camera switched to them in the bathroom so I don't know what was said prior to that.  But this is what Cliff said:

"Beyond this one, even if something really craaazy happened and Michie went home, are you and I good for this next double eviction?"  Nick promised they are rock solid and wouldn't put Cliff up.  Cliff said same for him and they'd never steered each other wrong.  Nick said he's sticking to Cliff, him, and Nicole no matter what.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, missyb said:

I wonder if Tommy ever thinks to himself, so this is why my aunty and christie broke up !!

I wonder how Auntie is going to feel about them coming out of this house probably REALLY good friends.  The first episode one of them said things did not end wells so feelings between family member weren't great. Now auntie will probably have to deal with her being in their lives again. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I wonder how Auntie is going to feel about them coming out of this house probably REALLY good friends.  The first episode one of them said things did not end wells so feelings between family member weren't great. Now auntie will probably have to deal with her being in their lives again. 

Tommy wondered at the beginning of his family would be mad he was working w/Christie. They said via Twitter that it’s fine. And I haven’t heard anything about their prior relationship since. They are doing a good job of keeping it hidden.  But last night on BBAD in the RV, Christie told Tommy that she was a basket case and said that why I got along w/that other basket case and gave him a knowing look. She then clarified that they were good basket cases. I got the impression she meant the aunt. 

Also at one point in the kitchen, they were talking about living together post-BB. 

Edited by Tdoc72
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

I did rewind back to that part to see it for myself.  The word wonky was not actually used.  The convo was already in progress when the camera switched to them in the bathroom so I don't know what was said prior to that.  But this is what Cliff said:

"Beyond this one, even if something really craaazy happened and Michie went home, are you and I good for this next double eviction?"  Nick promised they are rock solid and wouldn't put Cliff up.  Cliff said same for him and they'd never steered each other wrong.  Nick said he's sticking to Cliff, him, and Nicole no matter what.

Thank you, zorak.  It sounds the exact opposite of what I 'was reading' the other post to say.  This sounds like Cliff checking on Nick is all. 

You do one heckuva job with the feeds.  And as @scoutfinch said, you and all livefeed posters are very much appreciated. Thank you.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

Tommy wondered at the beginning of his family would be mad he was working w/Christie. They said via Twitter that it’s fine. And I haven’t heard anything about their prior relationship since. They are doing a good job of keeping it hidden.  But last night on BBAD in the RV, Christie told Tommy that she was a basket case and said that why I got along w/that other basket case and gave him a knowing look. She then clarified that they were good basket cases. I got the impression she meant the aunt. 

I think they both have similar personalities so even if they didn't know each other i think they would have found each other has close allies anyways.  I think that's why no one notices - because it just seems really natural. 

I had to go look today where they both said they were from. Because if two people say they're from Staten Island, you KNOW they know each other.  I see that Christie lists her current location as new jersey (hometown staten island) so that might be how they're able to hide it. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Jack was talking about his alien visit early in the morning.  Jack said the alien made him tuck everyone in.  After that the alien told him they needed to do some cleaning.  He made Jack scrub the toilet and talked a bunch of shit to Jack the whole time.  Then Jack had to Swiff the bathroom floor, after which the Alien dumped a whole bunch of baby powder over the floor, so Jack had to do it again.  After that, the alien told him he needed to exercise so they went out to the backyard.  The alien told him to get in the pool and swim laps.  After Jack swam laps for a while, the alien told him to get in the "capsule" (the canoe in the pool).  Jack tried to get in and flipped over a bunch of times.  Once he finally managed to get in without tipping over the alien told him he needed to paddle.  Jack told him they didn't have a paddle so the alien made him get the pool skimmer and start paddling with that.  Then at around 5 a.m. is when the alien left.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

The second time the alien told him he was going on a long trip and he needed Jack to pack him something.  Jack offered to make him a sandwich and the alien made him cut the crusts off.  Jack gave him some potato chips and asked if he wanted some fruit.  So they went to the storage room and the alien spiked two cantaloupes on the floor, which Jack had to clean up.  Then Jack made him some coffee.  The alien dumped half a bag of sugar in Jack's cup and just put a light sprinkling of coffee in his own.  Then when he started drinking it, the alien spit it all out and said it was terrible and dumped both cups of coffee out on the counter. 

*kicks feet up and sighs contentedly*

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jack was retelling this morning's visits again and added another detail.  He said that right before the alien left he told Jack, "You're still the stupidest thing I've ever seen."

You know that some poor production person lobbied to write that line, lol. They have to hate being stuck with these people all summer too. 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Nick greeting Christie with morning cheek kisses.

hammock.png

I am dumb-founded by all the cuddling and lying around legs intertwined with other people.  I mean, I get that Sis and Jack are a 'couple', but Chrissie and Sis have their legs all over each other.   There's so many pics of the houseguests lying all cuddled up, with feet and legs all over each other.  Maybe I have an extraordinary need for personal space, but, seriously, do people do this?  

• Love 21
15 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I am dumb-founded by all the cuddling and lying around legs intertwined with other people.  I mean, I get that Sis and Jack are a 'couple', but Chrissie and Sis have their legs all over each other.   There's so many pics of the houseguests lying all cuddled up, with feet and legs all over each other.  Maybe I have an extraordinary need for personal space, but, seriously, do people do this?  

Happens every year on BB. But I'm with you, i can't even share a bed with a friend.  I need my bubble. I would be horrified to be on BB and have to share a bed with a stranger. 

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Hammock Twister.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, missyb said:

I don't know if Tommy was thinking it, but watching her guilt and gaslight everyone, I wondered if the aunt was watching and telling her friends, "See? I told you!" 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

I have a question about this field trip!

Does the HOH get safety from having to go on it or is it everyone’s game? 

Because THAT would make for an epic week, if Christie won HOH and then had to go on the field trip and lost and went on the block instead. But idk how that would work. 

They should have had the voting end at the live show and announced who was going then. And the three selected would NOT be able to play for HOH and instead would be playing to stay safe for the week. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I don't know if Tommy was thinking it, but watching [Christie] guilt and gaslight everyone, I wondered if the aunt was watching and telling her friends, "See? I told you!" 

Darned if that wasn’t EXACTLY what I was thinking while watching the S. S. Christie break up in the rocks.

• LOL 5
27 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Maybe I have an extraordinary need for personal space, but, seriously, do people do this?  

They must be doing it for the cameras. There's no way if they were at someone's apartment that they'd do this. Maybe they think they look sexy. 😁😁 (Why does that sentence sound so old fashioned?) 

• LOL 7

Nick is telling Jack that if the vote was a 4-4, he thinks she'd break the tie in Jackson's favor.  Nick says Jack needs Cliff's vote.  Jack says he has it.

Jack says if he gets Cliff locked in, they will be untouchable for double eviction.  

Jack is telling Christie that he's waiting until eviction day for Cliff's deal and Nick's deal.  Jack says he is going to go to Jess and campaign to her first right now.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

so, CLiff, Nicole, Jess and Kat want Jack out, right? 

What side is Nick on?  do they have the votes to get Jack out? 

Cliff, Nicole, Holly, and Kat want Jack out.  Nick says he's with them but has been spending an awful lot of time with Jack's side.  Jack seems to think that Nick is on his side.  I really don't know whose side Nick is on for sure.  I think he's hoping he can somehow get out of this week without having to show his cards.  But assuming that Cliff, Nicole, Kat and Holly will vote to evict Jack, even if Nick votes to evict Jackson, Jess would be the tie breaker and at this point in time, she wants Jack gone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I really don't know whose side Nick is on for sure.  I think he's hoping he can somehow get out of this week without having to show his cards

I really don't see how that is possible. If Nick forces the tie, making Jess break the tie, he will earn the ire of Jess and her side. Jess is already wary of him.

I think it's very complicated for him. He knows it's better to go with Nicole, Cliff, etc for his game, but socially he still likes the other side better and is more comfortable with them. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

The 6 are in the Have Not room.  It's like some weird kumbaya session where Christie is apologizing to Jackson.  Christie says she's sorry for her part in this chain of events and that they'll be friends outside of the game.  Then in true Christie fashion, she started getting teary eyed.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I really don't see how that is possible. If Nick forces the tie, making Jess break the tie, he will earn the ire of Jess and her side. Jess is already wary of him.

I think it's very complicated for him. He knows it's better to go with Nicole, Cliff, etc for his game, but socially he still likes the other side better and is more comfortable with them. 

I could see him trying to convince Jess, etc. that if he votes with Christie's side, they'll think they can trust him and then he can be the mole.  I don't think Jess will go for that at all but I wouldn't put it past Nick to try to go that route.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

The votes currently line up something like this:

• VTE Jack: 4 votes - Cliff, Holly, Kathryn, Nicole.
  • VTE Jackson: 3 votes - Anal, Christie, Tommy.
  • Uncommitted: 1 vote - Nick.

Summary: in his usual chickenshit manner, Nick is refusing to make any kind of strong commitment one way or the other - but it doesn’t really matter because so long as Jackson doesn’t find some new and exciting way to piss all over his game, Jack will be chatting with Julie come Thursday.  Nick’s options are:

1.  Vote with the HoH, to evict Jack: Jack leaves on a 5-3 vote.
  2. Vote against the HoH, to evict Jackson: creates a 4-4 tie vote, HoH breaks the tie, Jack still leaves on the tiebreaker.

Jack is leaving regardless, so Nick really can’t do anything other than to universally expose his commitment to one side or the other - and to an invertebrate like Nick, THAT prospect must be horrifying as fuck.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19

Back in the HN room, Jack told Jackson that he violated Jackson's trust two times in this game.  Jackson said it's a shame because Jack turned on someone who would have fallen on a sword for him.  Jack said whether that's true or not, they'll never find out.  He also said, "Whether the truths you've ever told are true or not, we'll never find out."  Jack apologized again for violating Jackson's trust and said he was going to leave the room.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I could see him trying to convince Jess, etc. that if he votes with Christie's side, they'll think they can trust him and then he can be the mole.  I don't think Jess will go for that at all but I wouldn't put it past Nick to try to go that route.

I saw Nicole lay the logic of that out in the HOH Saturday night, and Jess didn't react great.  "He just wants me to get all the blood on my hands!"  Then she said what she really wanted to do was blow up Nick's game.  So he's walking on very thin ice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Nick wants Jack out. He's not necessarily on a side because he has people he likes on both sides (Tommy/Sis on one side, Nicole on the other). 

Jack's gone, for sure. Nick would want Jack out (so he can have Tommy/Sis to himself, most likely).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Jackson told Christie he doesn't appreciate all the personal attacks she's made on him.  He said he's praying for her.  There was also talk of him telling Christie that he wasn't going to sit there and have her try to put words in his mouth.  After he walked out, Christie said, "Whatever."

• LOL 7