Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'm still unsure about Nick.  Nick was telling him that he can reassure Nicole that they won't come after her and she's not a target for them and get her on their side.  I hope Nick is blowing smoke up their asses but Nick is so squirrely that I just don't fully trust that he's going to vote against Jack.

This. I think Nick wants Jack to stay and I do believe he'll try to campaign to Nicole for it but I don't think Nicole will take to it and so I do think Nick will vote Jack out. He could still make it a tie but I don't think he'll put himself out like that. 

Why is there a lawsuit involving Sam's pool lol?

• Love 4

I got a feeling Jackson will be voted out. Just a gut feeling. What if Nick is voting Jackson out? He is close to Nicole plus all those times Dumbo Jess chose one of the 6Shooters to play veto instead of choosing Nicole. Nicole may be like 'meh...I owe Jess nothing'. 

Maybe I should go back to putting some votes on Jack.

Edited by Lamima
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

This. I think Nick wants Jack to stay and I do believe he'll try to campaign to Nicole for it but I don't think Nicole will take to it and so I do think Nick will vote Jack out. He could still make it a tie but I don't think he'll put himself out like that. 

I don't think Nick really wants to vote to keep Jack, honestly. I think this for the sole reason that Nick wants Tommy/Sis on his side instead, and he knows Jack is the threat to that. He's expressed plenty to people that he wants Jack out. I don't think he was lying about that. He may enjoy talking with Jack, but I believe him when he's said that he considers Jack a huge threat. 

Nick is a really messy player. It'll be a miracle if he makes it to F6.

• Love 4

I just don't see a scenario where Cliff, Nicole, Holly and Kat don't vote Jack out and there's no way in hell Jessica wouldn't send Jack out. What I'm interested to see is if any or all of Christie/Tommy/Sis vote him out, too. I have to assume by Thursday that they will all know there's no way to save him because no one can keep secrets so we can have blindsides. I figure they may just vote him out themselves.

• Love 6

I just don't see how the vote could possibly flip. Kat's not flipping because of Holly, and Jess/Nicole won't push to get rid of Jackson if Kat's not pushing for it. Cliff is with Cliff's Angles (barf), and there's no way Nicole chooses Nick over them.

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think Nick really wants to vote to keep Jack, honestly. I think this for the sole reason that Nick wants Tommy/Sis on his side instead, and he knows Jack is the threat to that.

That's a great point. I still think Nick wishes he and Jack were a bromance but yea getting Jack out has the potential to get him Sis and Tommy all to himself and he would love that.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's a great point. I still think Nick wishes he and Jack were a bromance but yea getting Jack out has the potential to get him Sis and Tommy all to himself and he would love that.

I have no doubt that Nick is still trying to cling on to a little bit of what could have been. But at least Nick isn't pretending that they can ALL be an alliance again, like Tommy is trying to. Nick's issue is that he believes that, by getting out Jack and then Christie, he can form a new alliance with Tommy, Sis, and potentially Nicole/Cliff....which actually isn't the worst idea. Nick hates Jess (remember that she was his target for his HOH because he found out she was trying to get him out), isn't close with Kat, and has stated to Nicole that he'd rather bring Holly into an alliance than Jackson (at the very least, Nick never named Jackson as someone he wanted to work with). 

And Nick also isn't wrong. If Christie does go next week, Tommy and Sis will work with Nick. They'll start as early as Thursday night, depending on who wins HOH. If Christie doesn't win HOH, she'll be going on the Field Trip and has a 1/3 chance in earning safety. She COULD be the one leaving next week. 

Nick's best move is to play the middle, but he's doing a really bad job of it. He probably IS gone in three-four weeks, but right now, he's lucky in that there are bigger targets than him. Nick, Nicole, and Cliff are in the best positions of the house right now. It might not stay that way, but those three need to continue forming a strong bond. They'll need each other, depending on the outcome of next week.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Cliff said to the feeds he probably lost his.  He was alone in the yard. But he seems too smart for that so he either didn’t lose it or has a backup plan.   

One thing to keep in mind - and this precisely because of Cliff’s age and its contribution to decreased House longevity, not in spite of it - is that by most realistic measures of BB game appraisal, Cliff probably never expected to make it this far in the game.  Half of everybody who’s ever played the game went home before Jury, after all; every new season presents yet another host of HGs who have gotten 4-6 weeks of leave cleared with their employers - and most of them report back to work early.  

Every year, though, you have those quasi-lucky HGs who get to the end of their employer-approved time-off safety net - which commonly covers the major chunk of the time until Jury kicks in - but are still active in the game.  How many of them do you expect to walk out on BB because their boss expects them back at work on Monday?  Spoiler alert: they don’t - but that doesn’t mean some of the HGs (especially the older ones) aren’t going to be sweating the decision.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Jackson to Holly:  "I can't wait to get out of this thing (his punishment outfit).  I'm going to climb you like a tree."

Holly told Jackson she's been trying to figure out where she and Jackson should go.  Jackson says they're best bet is to take out Christie, Tommy, Analyse, and Nick.  Holly says she wants to try to stay good with Analyse.

• LOL 4
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nick's best move is to play the middle, but he's doing a really bad job of it. He probably IS gone in three-four weeks, but right now, he's lucky in that there are bigger targets than him. Nick, Nicole, and Cliff are in the best positions of the house right now. It might not stay that way, but those three need to continue forming a strong bond. They'll need each other, depending on the outcome of next week.

This sentence alone just reminded me that we have WEEKS more to go. It seems like it should be winding down already. Yikes.

I really would like the trend to continue and for the misfits to have power again this week to cement just one more 6-shooter going home, but I'm a little terrified of a battle back at some point...UGH.  Is it looking that way numbers wise?

I would prefer Jack to go this week, but it's really win-win right now. 

I have a very weird vibe that we'll get a Holly win this year. And I don't like it.

• Love 3
Just now, CrazyDog said:

I have a very weird vibe that we'll get a Holly win this year. And I don't like it.

A Holly win is better than a Sis win. And, personally, it's better than a Jess win. 

I can actually see Kat somehow winning, if she can make it past the double eviction. She has an excellent shot. 

• Love 12

Jack has come up with an idea to make a sex fort in the target bedroom.  He was telling Nick and Christie about it.   Analyse already knew.

And Nick continues to be creepy.  Jack made some comment about Analyse jumping on him and she said, "Later!"  Then Nick asked if he could be in the room while they do it.  He said he'd look the other way.  What the hell!

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nick's issue is that he believes that, by getting out Jack and then Christie, he can form a new alliance with Tommy, Sis, and potentially Nicole/Cliff....which actually isn't the worst idea.

This alliance sounds like a nightmare so, yea, I look for that to become the new power alliance any time now lol.

28 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I really would like the trend to continue and for the misfits to have power again this week to cement just one more 6-shooter going home, but I'm a little terrified of a battle back at some point...UGH.  Is it looking that way numbers wise?

Yea, I wanna see a Shitty 6 member go again next week and then I'm fine with anyone going the week after.

I think someone said it seems like there will probably be a jury battle back based on when the finale is.

• Love 2

Jack's sad little attempt at making a sex fort.  I really thought it would be more elaborate than this.  All it is is the blanket draped between the two beds.  When he was talking about it earlier he said something about stools but I'm not seeing that part.  He explained to Nick that you lie on the floor underneath that part.  Nick asked if the one camera could still see under there and Jack told him no.

sex fort.png

2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Wait a min ... people have GFM's to FIX A POOL???

I always thought GFM's were for like medical bills, funeral expenses, stuff like that ... 

My favourites are the people who want you to pay for their vacation because. No real reason, just because. Man, I've been out of work for, like, seven years. I have to budget within an inch of our lives to afford things like a Starbucks run. Vacations must be nice. 

For the record, my booze habit is totally a category itself on my budget sheets. 

1 hour ago, zorak said:

I'm still unsure about Nick.  Nick was telling him that he can reassure Nicole that they won't come after her and she's not a target for them and get her on their side.  I hope Nick is blowing smoke up their asses but Nick is so squirrely that I just don't fully trust that he's going to vote against Jack.

Remember the other night when Nicole and Nick had that long conversation, when Jessica was all freaking out about where Nick's loyalties lie and maybe she would put him on the block next to Jack? Yeah, it wasn't even an hour later that Nick was spilling it to Tommy. I don't think Nick is sure of where Nick is right now - but if Tommy's dick is there, Nick is sure to follow to give it a quick rub with his foot. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Get me the brain bleach!  Cliff was again talking about respecting "private time" between Analyse and Jack.  Then he said, "Lord knows I'm getting some private time when I get out of here!"

• LOL 2
28 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack's sad little attempt at making a sex fort.  I really thought it would be more elaborate than this.  All it is is the blanket draped between the two beds.  When he was talking about it earlier he said something about stools but I'm not seeing that part.  He explained to Nick that you lie on the floor underneath that part.  Nick asked if the one camera could still see under there and Jack told him no.

sex fort.png

What I would give to hear this come over the speaker: "We see everything!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jackson to Holly:  "I can't wait to get out of this thing (his punishment outfit).  I'm going to climb you like a tree."

Holly told Jackson she's been trying to figure out where she and Jackson should go.  Jackson says they're best bet is to take out Christie, Tommy, Analyse, and Nick.  Holly says she wants to try to stay good with Analyse.

Ugh Jackson and Holly going deep into the game would be a nightmare. Sucks that Nicole Cliff Jessica Kat let these POS'es get away with everything and wont see through their bullshit. Jackson has said terrible things about Jessica, him and Holly have bashed Kat so much behind her back, Holly almost put up Nicole, Jackson has targeted Cliff and Nicole, as well as treating Kat like shit. I need Christie and Tommy Breaking Beth and Bitchie up and seeing Jackson get his ass kissed and be called an "awesome and Sweet guy" by these fools is Barfworthy 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

. I think this for the sole reason that Nick wants Tommy/Sis on his side instead, and he knows Jack is the threat to that. He's expressed plenty to people that he wants Jack out. . 

Nick is a really messy player. It'll be a miracle if he makes it to F6.

No doubt Nick wants Tommy to look at him  with the undying loving devotion that Tommy displays to Jack. I'm not kidding. I think Nick wants some of that.

He is a messy player. Truthfully he probably shouldn't have even made the jury. I'm not sure where he'll end up. He can win some key HOHs and vetoes as much as anyone.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

And Nick continues to be creepy.  Jack made some comment about Analyse jumping on him and she said, "Later!"  Then Nick asked if he could be in the room while they do it.  He said he'd look the other way.  What the hell!

Heh.  Probably hoping for an invite. Nick really is weird.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, I'd rather Jack went (it's a way better move to get Jack out now), but is it REALLY a loss if Jackson goes instead?

A four person alliance still gets split up! 

To me, if Jackson goes that LEAVES a solid 4 alliance.  Jack, Christie, Anal, Tommy.  

3 hours ago, green said:

She is NOT playing FOR him.  She is playing for herself.  It is in her best interest and those in her oursider alliance to get the leader of the pack out first ... Racist Jack.

It is a game and you better play it as a a game and not let petty emotions and likes or dislikes rule you or you lose any chance of winning.  Leave the emotions and dislikes to us fans. 

A player in the House can't be bothered with that personally, just use it as game ammunition to manipulate others and further yourself is all.  And Kat has been doing this perfectly.  She may not win but at least she is playing hard and pretty damn well given she was frozen out of the original Six/Eight/Nine.

Jack has a totally firm four with him, Anal Lice, Christie and Tommy.  And Nick want's to be his loyal sidekick now.  If Jack stays he will probably win the game.

Meanwhile Jackson has become at least a temporary outcast this week so he is important to keep to lure him into becoming an extra voting number the outsiders will need next week.

Again, Jackson is a meatshield AND someone who will go after Christie/Tommy as they go after him next week thus advancing Kat's and everyone else's game.

Kat has no love for Jackson and called his actions out to Holly quite a lot.  But you get your revenge by playing smart and USING Jackson for your benefit.

I see things like this also.  Kat or the outliers using Jackson instead of the other way around for a change is pretty damn humorous too.  My only nitpick to this scenario is hoping someone, anyone can get him out before F2. While I'd like to think he'd make a good goat, I worry too much that a jury stacked with a lot of previous Grateful8'ers would rather vote for him than any of the others.

3 hours ago, zorak said:

I don't trust that whack bozo at all.  Not one tiny little bit.  

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just don't see a scenario where Cliff, Nicole, Holly and Kat don't vote Jack out and there's no way in hell Jessica wouldn't send Jack out. What I'm interested to see is if any or all of Christie/Tommy/Sis vote him out, too. I have to assume by Thursday that they will all know there's no way to save him because no one can keep secrets so we can have blindsides. I figure they may just vote him out themselves.

I hope they don't vote with the 'house', because that'll be the only way the outliers will see for certain that they are a solid trio, and if Nick votes Jackson out, that'd make it a solid 4.  Although the worst-case scenario for me is Jackson going this week because then the Shitty6 are just the Solid 4Shits and then add in Nick throwing in with them and they'd have another run at having the majority.  

Edited by LuvizBlind
clarity
  • Love 7

So I turn on the feeds and Nick, Jack, and Christie (along w/Nicole) are all in the HOH bed while Jess sits to the side of the bed.  SMH.

Even if  Jess is fine with it, the entitlement is off the charts. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think someone said it seems like there will probably be a jury battle back based on when the finale is.

That'd be me. We're only at the midpoint of the season, so here's how I counted down the remaining Thursdays:

8/8: Jack goes, down to 10 hamsters

8/15: 9 hamsters

8/22: 8 hamsters

8/29: 7 followed by the hypothetical Battle Back, so still 8

9/5: officially down to 7

9/12: Double Eviction, down to 5

9/13-9/22: down to 3

9/25: Yay, Survivor's back BB finale

At least, that's what seems likeliest to me.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

That'd be me. We're only at the midpoint of the season, so here's how I counted down the remaining Thursdays:

8/8: Jack goes, down to 10 hamsters

8/15: 9 hamsters

8/22: 8 hamsters

8/29: 7 followed by the hypothetical Battle Back, so still 8

9/5: officially down to 7

9/12: Double Eviction, down to 5

9/13-9/22: down to 3

9/25: Yay, Survivor's back BB finale

At least, that's what seems likeliest to me.

I think the double eviction is sooner. Christie kept saying that she didn’t want to win this HOH (that Jess did) so she would be eligible to play for the double eviction one. Please correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what I think. 

• Useful 2
14 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I think the double eviction is sooner. Christie kept saying that she didn’t want to win this HOH (that Jess did) so she would be eligible to play for the double eviction one. Please correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what I think. 

Julie usually announces the DE the week before and then it's mentioned in every voiceover at the end of the show to hype you up for what ends up being a boring, predictable DE where we lose someone unimportant. DE usually does start with the first week of jury but I guess because of the Field Trip, it doesn't this time?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Field Trip somehow cancels an eviction, so we get that rather than a battle back. 

Does this mean Jack is going to get a locked front door? 

That would be our luck.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LuvizBlind said:

To me, if Jackson goes that LEAVES a solid 4 alliance.  Jack, Christie, Anal, Tommy.  

I know. I'm just saying, either way, a four person alliance is still in the house and a four person alliance is split up.

It's just better if Jack goes because HIS four person alliance is more stable than Jackson's four person alliance. 

But either one going DOES split up a Four, which is still good. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

It's usually if not always at F7. But...

55 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Field Trip somehow cancels an eviction, so we get that rather than a battle back. 

...this. The FT could throw things off entirely.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, jay741982 said:

Ugh Jackson and Holly going deep into the game would be a nightmare. Sucks that Nicole Cliff Jessica Kat let these POS'es get away with everything and wont see through their bullshit. Jackson has said terrible things about Jessica, him and Holly have bashed Kat so much behind her back, Holly almost put up Nicole, Jackson has targeted Cliff and Nicole, as well as treating Kat like shit. I need Christie and Tommy Breaking Beth and Bitchie up and seeing Jackson get his ass kissed and be called an "awesome and Sweet guy" by these fools is Barfworthy 

LOL.  They see through their bullshit.  Everyone is playing everyone else.  It's called BB.  It is what the whole game is about.

And Jack has said the far more terrible things in the house because of his overt racism and then throws in his brand of misogynistic behavior as well so how is he not worse than Jackson? 

So Jack has to go first both for Kat's game otherwise Jack will win this game having his solid four plus Nick will join him if he survives making it a solid five.  Then we will be back to square one with Jack running everything again like the whole first month plus.  NO THANK YOU!!  So we need to get the leader of the Lord of the Flies out the door now.

In other words, you can only get one of the Jack-Asses out this week and it needs to be Jack first.  No one on here is saying Jackson is some angelic guy.  He is just a smaller fish to fry devoid of any real power right now at this point.  And next week a handy "number" to use.

So Kat doesn't care how she is being "treated" in a game per se.  She's a big girl and playing one smart game.  She isn't some weak, frail person who will shrivel up and die because Jackson or anyone else says anything bad to her. 

Kat isn't going to let a few insults stand between her and half a million dollars.  If she can she will use Jackson to her benefit and laugh all the way to the bank at his expense.

About the double elimination thing.  I agree with others above that The Field Trip to Hell is messing with the "usual" schedule while stupid Christie is just busy painting by numbers and NOT expecting the unexpected.

And hey maybe The Field Trip to Hell will change how a double elimination is handled this season since it has gotten stale and routine the old way by now.  Maybe the double elimination this season will be the top two vote getters out of the three nominated will both leave next week.

Edited by green
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, Melina22 said:

This could be the most awkward eviction interview to date, with Jack trying to be incredibly charming and funny and Julie responding with a cold glare, then him getting all confused and squirmy then doubling his efforts to be charming and humble. 

Or she could flat out say, "Are you a racist? Because you acted like one." 

Whatever the case it should be a field day for body language fans. 

14 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I hope the Chen-Moonves-bot asks him "In the house you and Analyse had a showmance. Yet you expressed several times that you were more attracted to Christie. What will happen after the show?"

I want all of the above to happen. I will be watching Jack’s extended exit interview.  

14 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Ya’ll just remember that this is the same guy who….

Referred to an amount of eggs as a ‘Jessica sized portion’

Said by the guy who will eat anything that is not nailed down and is noted for his eating. The throw pillows in the house tremble in fear that they will one day be eaten by Jackson, and he’s calling Jessica out?

14 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

And, apparently orders food when he wants.  Last night he told Tommy to look in the Pantry Room and see if his watermelons have arrived.  WTF?

I saw like 10 on Friday.

Cannot wait.....come October and he has to buy his own food!  Back to watermelons and Ramen noodles.

If I’m remembering the first episode correctly, his introductory clip showed that his mother regularly cuts up a watermelon and puts it into a container in the fridge for him. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Wait a min ... people have GFM's to FIX A POOL???

I always thought GFM's were for like medical bills, funeral expenses, stuff like that ... 

Nah I have come across women asking for money for the breast implants, people asking for money to back the video games they are making and a bunch of other stuff.

6 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

a little bit ago christie was saying that there MUST be some pool company out there that would fix his pool for free and have him advertise for them for awhile. 

I mean you never know.  Though he should strike while the iron is hot because his time in the spotlight is not going to last much longer.

In regards to the hypothetical Jack/Julie interview on Thursday.  If there is going to be a Battle Back then she may not interview him. 

Jack is in the hammock with Nicole giving her alone time with him. And you know what? He is probably doing it to get her vote to stay, but I don't think it matters. He is capable of being nice to her and I think she is liking being there alone with a "hot guy" who is giving her attention.

That is why I prefer Jack over Michie. Michie has such transparent contempt for Jess and Nicole because they are not "hot babes." Michie is just a pompous jock who hangs out in sports bars and thinks his shit doesn't stink. He probably made fun of nerdy girls in high school and ridiculed overweight girls. I know his type. I was made fun of by his type and can spot them a mile away. 

I hope he goes Thursday and gets confetti on his shoulders when he is evicted. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Michie has such transparent contempt for Jess and Nicole because they are not "hot babes."

I have missed a lot of feeds this year but I have never gotten the feeling that Jackson feels contempt of Jess and NIcole. He has always been nice to them. Maybe it may be slightly fake, but everyone is. 

Jacks spending time with Nicole is blatant pandering for a vote. 

• Love 15
23 minutes ago, missyb said:

I have missed a lot of feeds this year but I have never gotten the feeling that Jackson feels contempt of Jess and NIcole. He has always been nice to them. Maybe it may be slightly fake, but everyone is. 

Jacks spending time with Nicole is blatant pandering for a vote. 

Jackson was the one that slammed the door in Nicole’s face. I agree that Jack is pandering to her, but IMO Jack and Jackson treated all the non-g8ful as less than, including Sam but not as obvious with him. 

• Love 6

I think there needs to be an entire thread devoted to "what is Nick, doing, thinking, saying". 

I honestly have no idea where his head is at. His continuing to announce his devotion to Nicole, while being extremely touchy feely with Sis, is to quote a genius ,confusing. 

Is he trying to put a target in Nicole ? 

I dont get him. I think he is horrible at this game but maybe, he is really a mad genius.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Apparently Nicole is the Angel of Death in the house (everyone spends a lot of time with her in the days leading up to their eviction) and Jackson is trying to bring Tommy over to his side for next week by saying a lot of hilariously inaccurate shit like, "I've been a Have Not for the past week" (what? You sleep up there because it's cool and you can fuck Holly in peace for the most part) and "This will be the second time that Jack and I have sat next to each other in the eviction chairs on a live episode" (WHAT? You Veto'd yourself off the block). 

This post has been brought to by parenthesis and Crown and Pepsi, because Coke wasn't on sale this week.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

I... so Jack is just now realizing that Jackson has the same information that Jack is going to use to "blackmail" Kat and he figures that's why Kat is voting to keep Jackson.

Thank God I just picked up a new two-six, because I'mma gonna need it this week. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hopefully Nicole can just bask in the attention from a popular boy, then set that good feeling aside and do the job that needs to be done.  It is far enough in the game that she knows Anallice is grinding his corn, so at this point,she's not going to have that Rocky/Adrienne moment where he takes her glasses off and suddenly sees how beautiful she has always been and falls in love--forsaking all the cheerleaders and spokesmodels before her.  Nicole has got to know Jack is only hanging with her because he's on the block and he's working the house.  

Just lay there, Nicole, and fantasize of Aquaman, and ignore Aquasham--at least only pay attention enough to keep the fantasy going.

Jack or Jackson: I don't care which one goes, only that one of them goes.

Edited by HurricaneVal
To make my words more better
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Jack: "But I ain't goin' out this first week. Nu uh."

Jack: "When that vote comes out, it's a whole new ball game. And it's hunting season. And there's blood in the water."

Jack: "We're gonna have another blow up this week. Because if Kat doesn't take this bait, it's going to be massive."

Man, I hope Kat just laughs in his face when Jack tries to blackmail her. And then laughs and laughs and laughs some more.

Christie to Jack who is planning to blackmail another HG: "Good always wins."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

Okay, on my phone I can't quote the "Coke's not on sale this week" post but that's just BLASPHEMY, that price matters re: coke/pepsi. Even MIXERS MATTER for heaven's sake. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mystery said:

Okay, on my phone I can't quote the "Coke's not on sale this week" post but that's just BLASPHEMY, that price matters re: coke/pepsi. Even MIXERS MATTER for heaven's sake. 

The husband does the shopping. There are some things I've trained him on but he's still stubborn on others. It took five years to get him to stop overcooking chicken to the point that it resembled the desert. We won't even talk about how he used to like his scrambled eggs before I brought him over to the side of soft scrambled with a splash of milk and lots of hot sauce. 

2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Jack and this stupid blackmail plot. Like, cool it with the moustache twirling, Snidely Whiplash.

Heh. Now he's saying that if Kat is all, "That's cool, I already told Jess all of this," he's going to march up to the HoH with Christie, Analyse, and Tommy in tow to... confirm that there's another side of the house? I don't speak dumbass so.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't speak dumbass so.

There's only so much someone can ask of another human being, and everyone who still has the tenacity to keep going with these feeds cannot also be expected to delve into the deeper recesses of its idiocy.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

Jack is lamenting the fact that he doesn't think he has enough time to sit down and try to connect with Kat before he drops this blackmail plot on her head - and then two breaths later, starts calling her a bitch and a fucking idiot.

Jack about Jackson: "It's too bad I'm going to send Old Boy home." Um, about that.

Jack is explaining his master blackmail plan and all of its outcomes to Tommy and Analyse.

Analyse, laughing: "I'm sorry, I'm not following." 

To be fair, Jack is using words that have more than four letters in them.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1