Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I usually have good feelings about this stuff.  I’ve been cheering for Subha on Master Chef and Jessica on BB.  I think it is happening....y’all!!!!

(for CBB...I called for Tamar to win....she was so extra-extra, too)

0DA2C0E4-2E5D-4C17-9C37-C18488CCE615.jpeg

Subha was a mess on tonight's Master Chef.  I was happy that Micah's team won despite Subha contributing no more than chopping up rosemary.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think the fact that fucking Paul was only worth two points and Swaggy was worth four points is a BB production signal that they are secretly on our side.

I confess: when I learned Paul was worth only two points, I did a triumphant fist pump and pounded my glass of wine in celebration.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

His lack of shoes was the first thing I thought of!

Hidden behind a spoiler because I can't find a smaller version of it and there's no reason to have that much Austin on anyone's screen:

Spoiler

107077_D0384.JPG

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hidden behind a spoiler because I can't find a smaller version of it and there's no reason to have that much Austin on anyone's screen:

Reveal spoiler

107077_D0384.JPG

I opened it even though I knew what it obviously was, and then went "ugh" which naturally begs the question of why I opened it in the first place.

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

If I read him right, that's Nick subtly planting the seeds of why he eventually has to vote against him.

BTW they do this to me every year. But I won't get the show  tomorrow until 2 am on Friday because of the start of freaking pre season football.  I HATE that!

All the episodes are on cbs.com as soon as they finish playing on the west coast, so that will be a few hours before 2 a.m.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think - and don't hold me to this because now that I've gone legit even though it costs me 3x as much a month for feeds than U.S. viewers so I don't know much about the illegal streams anymore - that BMX-TV site does streams of the episode. Also if you have CBS All Access, there used to be a way to fool it into thinking you were in another time zone but I don't remember how that worked. 

P.S. make sure all your anti-virus, ad-blockers, and script blockers are up and running, of course.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I opened it even though I knew what it obviously was, and then went "ugh" which naturally begs the question of why I opened it in the first place.

You and me both, sistah.  You and me both...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Cliff just told his Angels (ugh) about Jack's blackmail material.

Jess: "That's what would make me turn against her [Kat]?"
Kat: "Oh. Please no, Jack. Please no."

Cliff is laughing. Nicole is all, "Whatevs. All that matters is us going forward, not looking back." 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Apparently the DR has been coaching Cliff to seem less certain of his vote this week when he's doing his DRs. 

Nicole to Kat, Cliff, and Jess: "Keep in mind, if you put Christie up and she stays, you're going to hear it. And hear it. And hear it. Aaand hear it."

• LOL 18
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Apparently the DR has been coaching Cliff to seem less certain of his vote this week when he's doing his DRs. 

So annoying. I was naive enough to hope that, while the DR might influence your wording and how you say it, they wouldn't change the actual meat of what you were saying. No wonder I'm confused about where half of these HGs actually lie. 

• Love 1

Nicole has been putting together a few nuggets of info about Jack. Mainly about how he told her that he used to think there were people in the house that weren't worthy enough to play and that only Nick and Cliff got offered safety deals, while Nicole and Kat got offered squat. Therefore Jack still thinks that they're useless going forward in the game.

Man, when Jack starts to dig a hole, he accidentally ends up digging to China. 

Jessica about Jack: "Lemme just say that I never bought his shit."
Nicole: "I never said I bought it. I perused the window, y'know?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

In all seriousness, I am struggling here because there have been SO many alliance names over the years, but off the top of my head, I don't think any of them have been grosser than Cliff's Angels, right?

I mean, Keith's Angels was AS gross, but not grosser, ya know? 

Or am I missing a really bad one?

Well, either way, "Cliff's Angels" is such a gross alliance name. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

In all seriousness, I am struggling here because there have been SO many alliance names over the years, but off the top of my head, I don't think any of them have been grosser than Cliff's Angels, right?

I mean, Keith's Angels was AS gross, but not grosser, ya know? 

Or am I missing a really bad one?

During my current rewatch of S10, I realized I forgot all about "Jerry's Angels". That wasn't as much of an alliance as it was... I don't know, Jerry giving a name to the women during and right after that first HOH. But still. THREE times now, this has been used. And for some reason I can't shake the idea that I'm still missing another one.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

During my current rewatch of S10, I realized I forgot all about "Jerry's Angels". That wasn't as much of an alliance as it was... I don't know, Jerry giving a name to the women during and right after that first HOH. But still. THREE times now, this has been used. And for some reason I can't shake the idea that I'm still missing another one.

How are they so oblivious that they don't get how douchey it is to name an alliance that?

• Love 5

Nick has been talking to Jack and Analyse in the target/bullseye room.

Big Brother: "Jack, please put on your microphone."
Nick: "God damn it, Jack, I swear, I'm gonna fuck you right in the ass."

Also it looks like everyone is going to be abandoning the target/bullseye room for Jack and Analyse to bang tonight "just in case" and it looks like the sex fort may have been rebuilt. And yes, it's just the comforter from the round bed between the two regular beds again. I think Nick might try hiding in it so that he can watch them fuck tonight. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

How are they so oblivious that they don't get how douchey it is to name an alliance that?

The BB Wiki informs me of Austin's Angels(!!!!) in S17.

What that does for the reputation of such a name, I'll leave up to you.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Big Brother: "Jack, please put on your microphone."
Nick: "God damn it, Jack, I swear, I'm gonna fuck you right in the ass."

I don't see what the problem is. Totally normal response.

*cough*

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Meanwhile there's the HoH feed where we get to watch Kat laugh and make Nicole start cracking up, which makes Kat laugh harder, which makes Nicole laugh harder, and I honestly think they're the two cutest things ever.

Kat: "What am I?"
Holly: "You're a Kat. It's going to go in the dictionary as an adjective."
Kat: "What's an adjective? What's a noun?"
Holly to Cliff and Nicole: "No, there really is someone in the house that doesn't know what an adjective is."

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

Cliff and Kat just told Holly and Jackson about Jack's "atomic bomb" blackmail material. 

Holly: "Wooow."
Jackson: "Wow. You're like a Russian spy."
Everyone cracks up.

also Jackson, about his own big bomb: "So he's got a firecracker and I've got a big boy."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

also Jackson, about his own big bomb: "So he's got a firecracker and I've got a big boy."

... Did we stop talking about blackmail info and start talking about anatomical info? Or is this just me thinking like Nick?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

I think the fact that fucking Paul was only worth two points and Swaggy was worth four points is a BB production signal that they are secretly on our side.

Nah, if they were really on our side, they wouldn't have subjected us to Paul a second time to begin with. I think it's more like a concession that they bet on the wrong horse but it's okay because ha ha ha, they're totally in on the joke too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Jack's whining to Analyse about how everyone is so fake in the house and all people say is, "I love you, I love you, I love you," and making stupid growly noises.

Jack: "On the one hand, I can't wait to be safe tomorrow. On the other hand, I can't wait to leave this fucking house."
Analyse: "Take me with you." *pause* "No. Really."

Meanwhile Kat and Nicole are still being super giggly and silly right outside the target/bullseye room, pissing Jack off further (his whining started when he heard Kat and Nicole shout in unison: "Nobody cares about us!" and then start laughing). 

• LOL 4

Nick to Tommy who he's sharing a bed with: "Sometimes when I close my eyes, I think about you having intercourse. Like, this time I was thinking of - really sexual. Real slow. Like really strong gyrations." 

6 minutes ago, Mystery said:

I heart the husband. 

Me too. Just don't tell him I said that, otherwise he'll get a big head and think he can get off of litterbox cleaning duty or something. HA!

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Me too. Just don't tell him I said that, otherwise he'll get a big head and think he can get off of litterbox cleaning duty or something. HA!

I would NEVER. 

Boy, every time I read something that Nick said, I think he can't get any creepier, and then he goes and proves me wrong. 

I wonder if, if I were in the house, I'd forget that cameras were on me all the time. I kind of can't believe that I would. I mean, there I'd be with the stench, and the ants, and it seems like remembering "the cameras" would be automatic. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Mystery said:

I wonder if, if I were in the house, I'd forget that cameras were on me all the time. I kind of can't believe that I would. I mean, there I'd be with the stench, and the ants, and it seems like remembering "the cameras" would be automatic. 

I think it's not that you forget about the cameras but that they become such a part of your life that you just accept it. Like, you're always aware but at the same time, you're just living your life. I wouldn't be surprised if, in a way, the cameras are like the 17th HG to them. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think it's not that you forget about the cameras but that they become such a part of your life that you just accept it. Like, you're always aware but at the same time, you're just living your life. I wouldn't be surprised if, in a way, the cameras are like the 17th HG to them. 

Except Analyse. She is not aware of anything.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Jackson took the cucumber into the toilet room a few weeks ago so now Jack is going in while eating two pieces of pizza. I was about to crack a joke about Aqua-Douche lumbering around the house in his ginch but then he did that and made me gag. 

HE LEFT HIS WATER GLASS BY THE SINK BUT TOOK TWO PIECES OF PIZZA INTO THE CAN WITH HIM.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Nicole's little poem she made up for Cliff--

The offer to you and Nick must be legit 

because me and Kat got shit.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 15
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Nicole's little poem she made up for Cliff--

The offer to you and Nick must be legit 

because me and Kat got shit.

Cliff, "Hey, she's right, he probably DOES legitimately want to work with us! Score!"

"With a total of five votes to three, Jackson, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."

• LOL 7

What Jackson calls a midnight snack:
5an20GX.png

I probably shouldn't shade him. I just fried up two eggs to a perfect over easy and now I'm eating chocolate chips directly from the bag. But I will because that's a ginormous bowl of watermelon, dude. Watching him carve that thing was like watching someone create a piece of art right in front of me. (He's already a quarter down into the bowl in the time it took me to upload the photo to Imgur and write this post. And eat more chocolate chips.)

• LOL 8
18 hours ago, vb68 said:

BTW they do this to me every year. But I won't get the show  tomorrow until 2 am on Friday because of the start of freaking pre season football.  I HATE that!

Yeah one of the local CBS ones in my area is carrying a pre-season game too.  Fortunately there are 2 CBS affiliates within my cable area and the other isn't.

15 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why?  It just sounds like a G-rated shout-out to Charlie's Angels.  I mean it can't be Kat's Angels because the old TV show's Charlie was a middle-aged man who behaved more like a protective father and the Angels were all young women.

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Nick to Tommy who he's sharing a bed with: "Sometimes when I close my eyes, I think about you having intercourse. Like, this time I was thinking of - really sexual. Real slow. Like really strong gyrations."

Okay this has gone from being a creep to being a true pervert.  I hope the people where he works get tons of feedback about this.  No one like this should be allowed near kids. Hell the fact he has a thing for Anal Lice who is really young looking and skinny so looks like she is only a few years beyond childhood herself is sick enough.

Edited by green
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Christie: "My eating is like a fucking joke in this house. My chewing and my eating. It is what it is."

And unfortunately the mics pick it up really well. 

?width=378&version=1539124

The universe told me so.  Hey any chance B.B. gives us Brussel sprouts next week. I’ll take a 3rd if they do. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Not verbatim:

Jack: "I wanted you to be the 7th."
Kat: "Yeah but Nicole said she was told she'd be the 7th. And Nick was told that he would be the 7th. So fuck me, I guess."
Jack: "IT WAS ALL JACKSON'S FAULT. I ALWAYS WANTED YOU TO BE THE 7TH IN A SIX PERSON ALLIANCE."

Do they not hear what they are saying??? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

I ask because at present Jack does not appear to be giving anywhere near due consideration to the very real possibility he might be the HG evicted tomorrow - and while I’m 98% certain it’s simply more power-of-positive-thinking bullshit, there’s still that 2% solution which is on its knees begging for the perfect train wreck.

Didn't I read here that Jack, this week, was mocking Kemi for refusing to pack a suitcase?  Given the way they've both been acting, I wouldn't be surprised if both Jack and Jackson aren't packed tonight.  Be careful guys.  Someone might know how to make fire in that house, and your possessions would make a dandy bon fire on a chilly California night! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

?width=378&version=1539124

The universe told me so.  Hey any chance B.B. gives us Brussel sprouts next week. I’ll take a 3rd if they do. 

Maybe we can go back to the days of America voting on "extra" food for the have nots.  Brussel Sprouts and Brie anyone?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, green said:

Okay this has gone from being a creep to being a true pervert.  I hope the people where he works get tons of feedback about this.  No one like this should be allowed near kids. Hell the fact he has a thing for Anal Lice who is really young looking and skinny so looks like she is only a few years beyond childhood herself is sick enough.

Well, Nick is 27 and Analyse is 22, which isn't that bad. My dad was 22 when he met my mom, who was 28. 

Eh, Nick is creepy and he's definitely sex obsessed. I still don't think that automatically makes him inappropriate with children at all. 

But really, to focus on Nick as a person, he's really gross. I wonder what he'd do if Sis and Tommy were evicted next. He needs to stop. I think Nick's game is alright, otherwise, but he's gotta stop with the inappropriate behaviour. He's not JC levels of bad (as JC had many people tell him to stop and he didn't), but he's definitely up there. 

I do love Nick's dynamic with Nicole, which is something I never thought I'd say after he bullied Nicole during his HOH. Somehow, I'm rooting for Team Nickole to get far. 

I don't mind Cliff's Angels. I still can't stand Jessica, but I will say she's been doing quite well this week. So, if she does win, it wouldn't be the worst thing. Sis winning the game would be the worst case scenario. Girl's done absolutely nothing. It's not even a Kaycee situation, where Kaycee was intentionally not doing anything until jury, when she finally started winning comps (but even then, Kaycee's social game was great from the beginning). All Sis does is lie around, complain, and try to make sense of what people are saying because she gets confused easily. Oh, and her awkwardly trying to talk game with Cliff a few days ago before giving up. 

I HATE Sis almost as much as I hate Jack. I have to put her above Jackson, even. JACKSON. How does that even work? Jackson's a piece of work and he's done some awful things in the house, but Sis does nothing. The most memorable thing about her is that one time when she said that she'd be fine with Nick touching her because he's hot. Oh, and "how do you spell Julie?" Sis is more useless than Victoria from BB16 AND BB12's Kathy....COMBINED. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I assume Analyze was a recruit. How did that conversation even go?

BB: Want to be on a TV show?

Analyce: Yes.  

BB: Would you like to know what it's about?

Analyce: Do I need to? 

BB: Uh, probably.

Analyce: Just show me the men!

• LOL 13
On 8/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, zorak said:

I'm still unsure about Nick.  Nick was telling him that he can reassure Nicole that they won't come after her and she's not a target for them and get her on their side.  I hope Nick is blowing smoke up their asses but Nick is so squirrely that I just don't fully trust that he's going to vote against Jack.

Nick is the biggest one I don’t trust right now. But we just need Kat or Nick to vote for Jack not necessarily both, right?

• Love 3
On 8/6/2019 at 7:38 PM, Lady Calypso said:

A Holly win is better than a Sis win. And, personally, it's better than a Jess win. 

I can actually see Kat somehow winning, if she can make it past the double eviction. She has an excellent shot. 

I have a feeling Kat may win.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sis is more useless than Victoria from BB16 AND BB12's Kathy....COMBINED. 

So expressing uselessness mathematically: Sis > (Victoria + Kathy)

Would it be Sis > (Victoria + Kathy + Meg) or Sis < (Victoria + Kathy + Meg)?

I might go with Sis ≈ (Jenn City + Matt Cline), but these things are tricky to quantify.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:
5 hours ago, green said:

Eh, Nick is creepy and he's definitely sex obsessed. I still don't think that automatically makes him inappropriate with children at all. 

I also agree that Nick is vile and creepy yet shouldn’t mean he is not to be around kids.  I see no signs of him being attracted to children.  However...he is clearly very inappropriate and doesn’t sense boundaries, not just in his actions but his conversation. He knows he is being recorded 24/7 and that his behavior and words can affect his career, yet he continues.  So on that basis, if he can’t control his lustful conversations, maybe he really shouldn’t be around kids.  Because there are some things not appropriate for children to hear, and Nick’s apparently a guy that doesn’t know when to shut it down.  

And, since he’s a therapist, he’s alone with them when having private conversations.  So that makes me uncomfortable

Also, I don’t see how Nick can go back to the real world and be considered a competent therapist, who should be a sounding board giving useful advice.  I do not want to know more about my therapist’s thoughts and feelings than my therapist does about mine.   

• Love 9