Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

What Jackson calls a midnight snack:
5an20GX.png

I probably shouldn't shade him. I just fried up two eggs to a perfect over easy and now I'm eating chocolate chips directly from the bag. But I will because that's a ginormous bowl of watermelon, dude. Watching him carve that thing was like watching someone create a piece of art right in front of me. (He's already a quarter down into the bowl in the time it took me to upload the photo to Imgur and write this post. And eat more chocolate chips.)

So funny. I have some little watermelons at home and I said to my husband, you have got to watch this guy on Big Brother carve a watermelon. You could do that too !

No more makeup tips, its all about watermelon carving.

• LOL 10
6 hours ago, green said:

Why?  It just sounds like a G-rated shout-out to Charlie's Angels. 

Yeah, I totally agree.  With everything else going on in the House, that one doesn't even rate for me. It's pretty tame and silly.

I want to know what "this atom bomb" is that Jackson keeps threatening, but chances are we will never know.  I will fall to the floor laughing if he makes up that Christie is Jack's ex-girlfriend. I think that  was one of his big ideas.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Does it make me a bad person to find joy in Jack’s look of defeat and tears?

Not at all. 

I haven't been this excited for an eviction since...I don't even know who. Maybe Frankie?

I mean, I guess Paul's loss in BB19 was fun, but that was actually unexpected for me and it wasn't an eviction. This eviction of Jack is expected. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Will Jack get booed tonight?

Lol ... even if he did Jack would take it to mean that no one ... NO ONE wants to see him leave the game. 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Thanks for the reminder that Mr. Pectacular hasn't made his annual visit to the house yet. *dreamy sigh*

giphy.gif

I'll be in my bunk HoH shower. 

Million dollar body...ten cent brain.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, willgracefan said:

I just saw on Instagram that it’s Tommy’s Birthday. Hate to say it but I’m kinda glad his bestie will be evicted on his birthday.

Why would you hate to say it? I'll say it: With these clowns, I think it's funny (and perfect) that his Bestie will be evicted on his birthday.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

What Jackson calls a midnight snack:
5an20GX.png

I probably shouldn't shade him. I just fried up two eggs to a perfect over easy and now I'm eating chocolate chips directly from the bag. But I will because that's a ginormous bowl of watermelon, dude. Watching him carve that thing was like watching someone create a piece of art right in front of me. (He's already a quarter down into the bowl in the time it took me to upload the photo to Imgur and write this post. And eat more chocolate chips.)

maybe that's why he's ballooning?? retaining all that water?????

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Is that a bowl from an electric mixer??????

I am both disturbed and fascinated by Snackson's watermelon obsession.  Does he routinely chop up an entire watermelon and eat it all by himself?  Does production supply him with an unlimited quantity of watermelon?  If not, what happens when he devours all of the watermelons in the supply room - does he have to get medicated in the DR for rage due to lack of watermelon or is there a production lackey that keeps getting sent on STAT trips to Trader Joe's for more watermelon to keep him pacified?

I am also weirdly intrigued by his cucumber obsession, but I don't really want to examine that too closely.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

My girl crush on Nicole grows!  Last night she was talking about how cocky they were and how they treated them like they weren’t worthy to play. Also she is completely over Christie’s fake hypocrisy (Christie saying she’s such a good person then talking shit) and hates all of her manifesting. 

I want her to win or at least get all of the 6 shooters out first. I hope she will, although I’m leery of her working w/Kat since she’s close w/Jackson and Holly. Most of not all of the stuff said about Jack and his treatment of people applies to Jackson (and Holly as well at least by association.)

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Nick to Tommy who he's sharing a bed with: "Sometimes when I close my eyes, I think about you having intercourse. Like, this time I was thinking of - really sexual. Real slow. Like really strong gyrations." 

...and if I were Tommy, this is RIIIIIGHT about the point in time when I’d be observing - somewhat loudly - “Hey, y’all!  Know what just occurred to me?  Enough people are gone now that most of us don’t NEED to share a bed any more!  Wow, imagine that!  Er - excuse me, Nick...!”

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I am both disturbed and fascinated by Snackson's watermelon obsession.  Does he routinely chop up an entire watermelon and eat it all by himself?  Does production supply him with an unlimited quantity of watermelon?  If not, what happens when he devours all of the watermelons in the supply room - does he have to get medicated in the DR for rage due to lack of watermelon or is there a production lackey that keeps getting sent on STAT trips to Trader Joe's for more watermelon to keep him pacified?

I am also weirdly intrigued by his cucumber obsession, but I don't really want to examine that too closely.

The other night, when Tommy was sent to do his rocket thing, Snackson asked him to check if his watermelons had arrived. I think Tommy forgot so Snackson went to the supply room door, opened it and w/o entering, took a look around (kind of like he was perusing the fridge). There were none. 🥺 For awhile, I’ve been checking every time someone goes in there—they are big and easy to see on the counter. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

...and if I were Tommy, this is RIIIIIGHT about the point in time when I’d be observing - somewhat loudly - “Hey, y’all!  Know what just occurred to me?  Enough people are gone now that most of us don’t NEED to share a bed any more!  Wow, imagine that!  Er - excuse me, Nick...!”

He could also try “Hey Nick. Just because you have a thought in your head doesn’t mean you have to say it. Take a sec and think about it first. Especially if it’s weird or creepy.”

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

He could also try “Hey Nick. Just because you have a thought in your head doesn’t mean you have to say it. Take a sec and think about it first. Especially if it’s weird or creepy.”

Nick might just be rendered mute for the rest of the season.

• LOL 12
5 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

The other night, when Tommy was sent to do his rocket thing, Snackson asked him to check if his watermelons had arrived. I think Tommy forgot so Snackson went to the supply room door, opened it and w/o entering, took a look around (kind of like he was perusing the fridge). There were none. 🥺 For awhile, I’ve been checking every time someone goes in there—they are big and easy to see on the counter. 

I dont understand how this works. Are those watermelons Jackson's personal property, not to be shared? What if the other houseguests decided to cut one up and share it? (Like, the normal way a group of people eat).  Do they all get to ORDER specific foods, or is it just him?

• Love 2
On 8/7/2019 at 7:45 AM, Ellee said:

if that’s the case I wonder if he would ‘qualify’ for the field trip?

Also don’t they usually have a former houseguest visit with the trip taker?  Who would they have?  Ronnie? Jesse? Aaryn?  (Sorry, my bad. Should leave the girl alone.) 

Paul!  AG is still trying to make Paul happen (hopefully like "fetch", it doesn't)

• Love 2
Just now, tinkerbell said:

I dont understand how this works. Are those watermelons Jackson's personal property, not to be shared? What if the other houseguests decided to cut one up and share it? (Like, the normal way a group of people eat).  Do they all get to ORDER specific foods, or is it just him?

This is also a question I have.  Does Jackson get to order his own special food and it's his and his alone?  Either that or the other houseguests know better than to take a watermelon for themselves, knowing that Jackson would probably lose his mind.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I wonder if Jack will pull a Cody and walk on the coffee table when he's evicted? Nah!

Only if Production can guarantee Jack’s feet going THROUGH the table before he makes it across. I mean, Cody barely made it across the table without it giving way - and Jack has to outweigh Cody by some 40+ lbs at least....  😄

Edited by Nashville
Formatting
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I want Jack to make like Gallagher and destroy watermelons on his way to meet Chenbot.

Oh damn, I think I just hurt my spleen.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

That would put one in quite the pickle, eh?

Maybe he likes to gherk off?

*ducks*

• LOL 23
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

This is also a question I have.  Does Jackson get to order his own special food and it's his and his alone?  Either that or the other houseguests know better than to take a watermelon for themselves, knowing that Jackson would probably lose his mind.

I don’t know. But I am manifesting the shit out of someone cutting one up and eating it. That would be awesome. Mainly because I think he knows that he couldn’t blow up about it so he would have to inwardly seeth. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Tdoc72 said:

I don’t know. But I am manifesting the shit out of someone cutting one up and eating it. That would be awesome. Mainly because I think he knows that he couldn’t blow up about it so he would have to inwardly seeth. 

Naw, let them HALF-eat it.  

And be sure to leave the half-eaten rinds out where Jackson will see them.  

And now you’ve uncovered my MO for exactly what *I* would do if I were sitting OTB beside Jackson.

And now it’s lunchtime; thinking sushi and... oh, I don’t know - maybe some watermelon...? 😉 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Yeah, I'd be fighting over the watermelons with him! There'd probably be bloodshed... I've been snacking on watermelon daily for the past month or so but it's mainly because it's one of the easiest fruits to eat with my new fake toofers. Also, unlike Jackson, it takes me at least three days to go through a little-sized one!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Holly was worried he'd be mad if she used some in her side dish salad a few days ago, so she asked permission.

She's pathetic.

I have wondered if like, he's paying for them out of his stipend or something since he's practically getting room service in there.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Nicole has been putting together a few nuggets of info about Jack. Mainly about how he told her that he used to think there were people in the house that weren't worthy enough to play and that only Nick and Cliff got offered safety deals, while Nicole and Kat got offered squat. Therefore Jack still thinks that they're useless going forward in the game.

Man, when Jack starts to dig a hole, he accidentally ends up digging to China. 

Jessica about Jack: "Lemme just say that I never bought his shit."
Nicole: "I never said I bought it. I perused the window, y'know?"

Jessica : But Eeverything Jackson sells?, I buy that hes so awesome and a good Guy. Nicole : yeah he is. While I Barf at their blindness 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Yeah, I'd be fighting over the watermelons with him! There'd probably be bloodshed... I've been snacking on watermelon daily for the past month or so but it's mainly because it's one of the easiest fruits to eat with my new fake toofers. Also, unlike Jackson, it takes me at least three days to go through a little-sized one!

Yeah, I think I'd be tempted to get a knife and try to make one of those fancy watermelon fruit salad baskets. Only it might take me a few tries before I get it right, so a couple watermelons would end up being sacrificed for the cause. I'm sure Jackson wouldn't mind.

AmericanaBasket.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Cliff and Kat just told Holly and Jackson about Jack's "atomic bomb" blackmail material. 

Holly: "Wooow."
Jackson: "Wow. You're like a Russian spy."
Everyone cracks up.

also Jackson, about his own big bomb: "So he's got a firecracker and I've got a big boy."

Ugh disgusting seeing Cliff Kat Nicole Jess laughing it up with Horrid Jackson and Holly. QUIT BEING BLIND TO THEM

• LOL 2
  • Love 1