Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Dance4Life said:

How come Tommy voted Jack out?

I think it was to cover his ass with Jackson because he knew that Jack didn't have the votes to stay.

• Love 4

There's eight ten people in the house. So that's nine people voting. Let's say Cliff and, I dunno, Jessica are the nominees. Then let's say, best case scenario, Christie becomes the third nominee. 

That's six people voting - Holly, Jackson, Kat, Nicole, Nick and Analyse. 

So yeah, unless Christie convinces Holly and Jackson to get the six back together (with Nick as the new sixth), she'd be toast.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's eight people in the house. So that's seven people voting. Let's say Cliff and, I dunno, Jessica are the nominees. Then let's say, best case scenario, Christie becomes the third nominee. 

There are 10 people in the house. You forgot Jackson and Holly.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

So, Julie could not tell him that Tommy & Christie know each other. 

I am lost.... do Michie and Holly and Kat all know each other outside of the house? They never actually denied it.

2 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I am lost.... do Michie and Holly and Kat all know each other outside of the house? They never actually denied it.

Holly/Kat know each other from the pageant scene - just acquaintances. They've met a couple times, and Holly was her chaperone once at some event so she calls her "Mom." Mostly follow each other on Instagram/post on each others pictures.

I think Michie just followed Holly after meeting her at auditions, and then he said his ex-girlfriend made him unfollow her.

Edited by mooses
3 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Holly and Kat know each other a bit outside the house and actually met with each other to plan for the season. Jackson does not know them outside the house, but he WAS following Holly on Instagram. I don't know if it was before or after they met each other at auditions.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

I think Holly and especially Kat have lied about their relationship before going into the house. Kat said their lives “intertwined” but that was all. I don’t believe her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

I think Holly and especially Kat have lied about their relationship before going into the house. Kat said their lives “intertwined” but that was all. I don’t believe her.

I believe her that they didn't actively know each other, but they both clearly planned for the show together. Which is definitely BS and yes, they're clearly not admitting that. 

• Love 7

Apparently if you want to mix it up with reality "stars", attending "Stagecoach" is a must.  Between this show and Bachelor in Paradise, they got a lot of free publicity this week.

• Love 4

Nick is talking to Analyse about how it feels to lose a showmance.  He says, "It's hard, but it's not awful."  Well, yeah when you're putting your schmeckle on other people and whatnot, it probably doesn't seem so bad at all.  Analyse hopes they played her goodbye message for Jack.  

• LOL 5
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson to Cliff:  "Well, Clifford, we might be sharing the block this week."  Cliff seems to think Tommy will put Cliff up.

I wish that someone knew that Jackson thinks the "agreement" him and Tommy made before this eviction is bunk and is targeting Tommy next week so we'd get Holly/Jackson nominations. But Tommy has shown he just can't let go of the idea of the six, so I just don't see him nominating Jackson no matter what.

• Love 1

Tommy told Nick he could sleep in the HOH bed with him.

Nicole:  "I'm so excited to see your pictures!"

Tommy:  "Me, too!"

I need for there to be a picture with Christie in the background.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Tommy is one less vote if someone from his side is the third nominee. So there’s that.

Of course, I need to reply to my own comment. Tommy could be the deciding vote since there only 6 voting. Yikes!

Christie was asking if Nick was going to let Tommy sleep alone.  Tommy said he wants to sleep alone tonight.  He told Nick that any other night Nick can sleep up there with him. 

So, the reason jack had a raging hate boner for kemi was because she insulted jackson’s cooking? 

??????????

ETA: that exit interview was almost too cringy for me. The cringe watcher. 😑

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, missyb said:

They sure did grill Jack and I think he handled it quite well. His explanation about the rice pudding makes perfect sense.  

No it does NOT!  It was a racist comment period.

1 hour ago, Machiabelly said:

After a segment on racially charged terms Julie Chen uses the word gyp, which many Romany people find derogatory from its probable etymology being from the word Gypsy. 

Jip is no big deal and stop purging English for something that no one remembers the roots too anyway.  Save the anger for real racism or it just gives real racists the ability to laugh and call "PC" on everything en masse.  Don't let them win with getting upset over nothing.

1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Nice try, JCM.  

Kembi and Bella played hard.  They said some nasty things, too.

Kemi (that is her name) never imitated an ape when watching David on the TV monitor.  Bella never used the N word (which is a REAL racist word -- save the ammo for the intent of the user and not 17th century "roots" people don't even know about).

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Guys, I really can't wait to see Tommy's HOH filled with pictures of his aunt.

"And there is my aunt with her former lover, Christie ... whoops."

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tommy is HOH, which means the top three for the Field Trip are likely to be Jackson, Christie, and Cliff or Nicole.

It better be Christie, Jackson and ANAL LICE.  Who would be out there voting against Cliff or Nicole?  Though maybe Cliff could save himself from the block by winning this come to think of it.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Ugh! Tommy won HOH. Does this mean he can't go on America's Road Trip?

I'll have to vote for Jackson and Christie now.

They already have more than enough votes.  Anal Lice should be the third.

53 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah but now that Tommy is ineligible for the field trip, watching Nicole or Jess get the Field Trip because of dumbasses that don't understand the "vote for the worst" aspect and we end up losing one of them/losing them as a voting number. 

People online have en masse voted Jack, Christie, Jackson and some Anal Lice each and every day.  It has been at campaign levels all over social media which "casual" viewers also use.

And no one actually said that the HOH would be immune to The Field Trip to Hell.  I would love for a twist -- listen up to me BB -- where they can so we would have the possibility of an HOH also being on the block with his two nominees at the same time. 

Now THAT, BB, is what I call a real twist.  Make it so.

Edited by green
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Tommy to Jackson:  "We can still fucking do this." Yep, he wants to get the band back together I think.

That's as surprising as saying the sky will be blue tomorrow. 

Tommy's obsessed with keeping the original alliance in tact. Even with everything that's happened, he's as delusional as Jack was when he thought he could stay. 

It sounds like Tommy's target is Kat and it might be Kat/Cliff noms this week (or Kat/Jess noms if Cliff wins safety or is the third nominee).

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

So, the reason jack had a raging hate boner for kemi was because she insulted jackson’s cooking? 

??????????

To be fair to Jack (I know, right? But bear with me here), he has said all along that he turned on Kemi because of the insult to Jackson's cooking. And also because she was a bitch and dog shit and blah blah blah you've heard the rest. The cooking was his excuse all along, though.

To be fair to Kemi, we've seen the forest of seasoning that Jackson covers the communal chicken with before he cooks it so long that it's dry as dust so. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

To be fair to Jack (I know, right? But bear with me here), he has said all along that he turned on Kemi because of the insult to Jackson's cooking. And also because she was a bitch and dog shit and blah blah blah you've heard the rest. The cooking was his excuse all along, though.

To be fair to Kemi, we've seen the forest of seasoning that Jackson covers the communal chicken with before he cooks it so long that it's dry as dust so. 

His reasoning has been consistent, but that reasoning is so minor. So she didn't like your cooking, dude. Let it go. 

• Love 7

Nick just told Nicole he thought about voting to keep Jack once he knew that Tommy was going to vote to evict him.  And this is why nobody fully trusts Nick.  Nicole said but what if she had done that and someone else had done that and then the next thing you know, Jack stayed.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

His reasoning has been consistent, but that reasoning is so minor. So she didn't like your cooking, dude. Let it go. 

Flashbacks to Steve's utter burning hatred towards Becky Becky Trainwrecky for no apparent reason all season. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Flashbacks to Steve's utter burning hatred towards Becky Becky Trainwrecky for no apparent reason all season. 

No lie, this is the reference I always make when someone has this inexplicable one-sided feud with another on one of these shows. This or Shambo and Laura Morett. But usually this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm pretty surprised they know nothing about the Field Trip yet.

I'm happy that Jack knows he's not America's Favorite Houseguest to say the least. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

No lie, this is the reference I always make when someone has this inexplicable one-sided feud with another on one of these shows. This or Shambo and Laura Morett. But usually this.

I remember at one point during that season going, "She works at Abercrombie & Fitch folding sweaters! How could you hate... actually, I can see it."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He plays the game so recklessly. Why would you possibly tell her that?

Nick says Nicole is his ride or die now. I have no idea if he really means it, but he has said that over the past week a few times.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick told Nicole he threw the HOH comp.

Well everyone watching TV could see he was doing it.  I want Nick the Creepy Pervert out as soon as possible but now Tommy has invited him into the HOH bed for more cringe worthy creepiness this week and on top of that he is safe this week too, sigh.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Omg that was one of the best Big Brother mini plots of all time. Especially the random growling DR’s from Steve where he’s foaming at the mouth about her for no particular reason.

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

No, she didn’t like his friend’s cooking. So even minor-er. More minor? But still a stupid reason. 

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Nick says Nicole is his ride or die now. I have no idea if he really means it, but he has said that over the past week a few times.

LOL—his ride or dies keep getting evicted. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Right, but that's why it is so reckless to tell her that you're throwing HoH when she's beating herself up for losing it! They're at odds in the game, which is so bizarre if she's his "ride or die."

"We're in this together! I'm going to throw this, which will fuck over our allies, but you're cool with that, right?"

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I remember at one point during that season going, "She works at Abercrombie & Fitch folding sweaters! How could you hate... actually, I can see it."

Ugh I bet she came home every day reeking of that cologne they douse on everything.

3 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

No, she didn’t like his friend’s cooking. So even minor-er. More minor? But still a stupid reason. 

Jesus, you're right. He's such a toolbox.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Jesus, you're right. He's [Jack] such a toolbox.

Suddenly I understand why Jack had a showmance with the season's IKEA end table. Some assembly required. 

ETA: It's not the size of the Allen wrench but how you use it, Nick.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
Just now, pinkandsparkly13 said:

What was the little patch on Jack's shoulder? I'm watching the show with my boyfriend now and he is so curious! Ha 

The bandage? He had to cover the Chicago Bulls logo he has tattooed on his shoulder/back because of copyright/trademark/whatever it is that applies to images. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

What was the little patch on Jack's shoulder? I'm watching the show with my boyfriend now and he is so curious! Ha 

It's to cover up part of his tattoo because BB made him.  I don't remember what is under there.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Like everyone has said.  From the pageant ....promo modeling.... circuit according to them.

BUT......supposedly, Holly and Kat knew they were going to be on BB together.

So, they did meet (don’t know if in person) to talk about the show, etc.

In essence....for BB purposes...YES, they know each other outside the house!

I think because of Jackson and Gr8ful they didn’t immediately link up in the house .....so, it was not obvious to us. 

During the first weeks of  Gr8ful....Holly was best buddies with Analyse. 

Christie...the 1st HOH....Put Kat on the Block.

Kat became ‘the outsider’ floater type person.

After Holly hooked up with Jackson....Holly and Kat confide in each more and have a Final 2. 

I wonder if Tommy and Christie talked ‘game’ before entering the house.

They are really good at not talking about their relationship 

• Love 3