Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

So the targets for tonight would be:

Kat/Nicole/Cliff/Jackson/Holly: Tommy/Sis/Christie

Christie: Kat/Jackson (but would want to stay away from Holly)

Tommy: Kat/Nicole/Cliff (?) - he told Christie his promise to stay away from Jackson/Holly was real.

Sis: Kat/Cliff 

Nick: (?) Probably doesn't want to win, right? 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Nick might just be rendered mute for the rest of the season.

If only!

3 hours ago, mooses said:

Holly was worried he'd be mad if she used some in her side dish salad a few days ago, so she asked permission.

Oh man, I meant to watch her make that dish because I was curious about it but then I forgot. Do you happen to know what was in it?

1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

It really is interesting how the "energy" shifts. Kat, Holly, Jess, Nicole are practically giddy. Just for fun I am now pulling for Tommy or Sis or Christie to win HOH. I'd rather see power go back and forth vs. either side too cocky. 

I like the power going back and forth too but I'd prefer one more of Christie/Tommy/Sis going next week and then the power can shift again. 

28 minutes ago, mooses said:

And I have the HGs I like and dislike, but for the most part I don't think HGs in Big Brother are genuinely terrible, awful people. 

I was gonna push back because at the very least Dick is a truly horrible person but then I noticed you said 'for the most part' so I'll allow it lol.

17 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

#Jackevictionparty is trending on twitter.

I love this!

• Love 7
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Oh man, I meant to watch her make that dish because I was curious about it but then I forgot. Do you happen to know what was in it?

I was gonna push back because at the very least Dick is a truly horrible person but then I noticed you said 'for the most part' so I'll allow it lol.

I didn't see either! Now I'm also curious if Jackson ate a mixing-bowl-sized portion or more like a trough-sized portion.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kat has a very similar personality to BB8's Jen. Ditzy, sort of self-centered, but not malicious. It's weird how in this house she's generally well-liked while Jen was treated as the house cockroach.

What's weird to me is that only on Big Brother would be the beautiful blonde former cheerleader be part of the "outsiders". I mean, Kat was working with Holly and Jackson and she was on the fringes of the 6/8/9 but who wasn't?

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

#Jackevictionparty is trending on twitter.

Wow, I've never seen such unity in Big Brother on Twitter before, LOL.

35 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I like the power going back and forth too but I'd prefer one more of Christie/Tommy/Sis going next week and then the power can shift again. 

Yes, I need one more 6 shooter to go. Otherwise, I just envision them all slithering back together and reforming like the monster in Stranger Things. Sorry, weird visual. 

BB better not do anything hinky tonight.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What's weird to me is that only on Big Brother would be the beautiful blonde former cheerleader be part of the "outsiders". I mean, Kat was working with Holly and Jackson and she was on the fringes of the 6/8/9 but who wasn't?

Kat never got close to Christie, and for the first half of the game Christie controlled the pecking order of the house, and also decided who was popular and who wasn;t. 

• Love 4
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Kat never got close to Christie, and for the first half of the game Christie controlled the pecking order of the house, and also decided who was popular and who wasn;t. 

IT'S CHRISTIE'S WORLD AND I'M LIVING IN IT.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Man...am on the road and not getting in until 10pm....thanks to stupid husband. I will be reading here to see what happens. Wish I could watch tonight (hubby is getting us there in time, though, for his stupid Elementary episode...stupid dumb show).

Is it 8 or 9 eastern tonight?

Edited by Lamima
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

My favorite was 17 seconds of video of someone's phone recording 10 votes for Tommy. 

Edited by Mystery
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Yes, I need one more 6 shooter to go. Otherwise, I just envision them all slithering back together and reforming like the monster in Stranger Things. Sorry, weird visual. 

So what are they doing over on Twitter.  I don't have an account because I don't like Twitter except tonight it sounds okay for a change.

And yeah one of Christie/Tommy have to go next or at least Nick the Perv because otherwise they will lure Jackson back in and the monster will be re-born with Nick taking Jack's place ... in more ways than one too (*cough* Anal Lice *cough*).

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Let's hope we don't hear Julie say, "As we always say, expect the unexpected."

Edited by Scout Finch
7 minutes ago, green said:

So what are they doing over on Twitter.  I don't have an account because I don't like Twitter except tonight it sounds okay for a change.

You don't need an account to see things on twitter. This should get you there: 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jackevictionparty?vertical=default&src=refgoogle

I set it to Top tweets but you could also look by Latest. If you know a hashtag or a person's @, you can just google it and Twitter results will show up somewhere. 

Edited by Mystery
OCD
  • Love 3

So Jack's Eviction Party is trending, Evel Dick is arguing with a fake!Jackson's mom Twitter account, and I'm totally predicting that when the feeds come back, Tommy is going to be crying into a pair of Jack's ginch like GinaMarie with Nick's hat. Best Thursday ever?

Pw6vnL7.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I remember her telling Holly that she had never experienced not fitting in or getting attention when she wasn't a part of the Core 6, and that she was having a hard time with it. It stuck with me because it should have sounded arrogant but it came off more...honest and kinda vulnerable. 

Although other times some other things she says does make me roll my eyes. It was stupid and annoying of Tommy to think that a Hawaii trip would solve his game issues (although the prizes and punishments are put in there as gameplay incentives also), but her going on and on about how she could go to Hawaii whenever she wants and it wasn't a big deal and Tommy was an idiot for valuing it was pretty annoying as well. 

1 hour ago, green said:

Unfortunately the studio audience is made up of fan-sheep that are told when to applaud and obediently follow orders and/or behind the scenes workers that are thrown out to fill in as the audience and applaud everything.

I know production wasn't happy about Jack though so maybe they won't light up the "applaud" sign for him since it would make for good TV and get Grodner a little off the hook if people didn't worship Jack when he exits.  (Well I can hope and dream that anyway).

They are NOT blind to them.  Do you not get this is a game.  You use other people to get you to the end.

Don't worry about it.  I never heard of the guy either and I never saw either show nor intend to do so.

Eh, from what I've read here the outsiders aren't running around bullying people and rubbing Jack's nose in it.  They just seem happy that they FINALLY have a few days without being bullied themselves or being on the block. 

You know, their first days of real happiness since coming into the House.  Don't think that is a power trip.  More of a "I forgot what it was like to be happy and now I remember" trip.

They arent blind when saying snowed bullshit like " oh hes such an awesome guy! And they are so trustworthy!

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

"This is such bullshit. I twice betrayed a guy who would have fallen on a sword for me because I didn't trust him, and now I'm getting voted out because I'm just too damn honest!"

You mean the piece of crap who had other deals with the two women he fucked in the house? Please let's not act like Jackson is a stand up non lying guy. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Mystery said:

You don't need an account to see things on twitter. This should get you there: 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jackevictionparty?vertical=default&src=refgoogle

I set it to Top tweets but you could also look by Latest. If you know a hashtag or a person's @, you can just google it and Twitter results will show up somewhere. 

Thanks.  An http link like yours I an click on.  The Twitter links sometimes posted here don't work for me.  So it is much appreciated.  And ... much enjoyed. 

And glad Twitter posters haven't just forgotten his racism either.  Love the Kemi Karma phrase and the water bottles celebrating their return to the fridge.

Edited by green
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Do the HG know about the "field trip" and is Julie allowed to tell Jack that Christie and Tommy know each other?

No to both. They might be told about the Field Trip tonight but from here on out, because we're in the jury phase, Julie won't be spilling any inside or outside the house information to the evicted HGs. After the first juror, each juror gets an edited highlights reel that the other jurors get to watch - and all it contains is the previous week's HoH comp, Veto comp, and maybe the eviction (but not DR sessions, votes, or anything like that). That's why jury management is so important. Once upon a time, the jurors were allowed to go home and watch the show and because they saw what one of the F2's DR sessions, they were bitter and voted the other way.

So expect Goodbye Messages to be a little tame and full of "I love and respect you as a person" but no real spilling of information and for Julie to ask questions to the evicted HGs and then shake her head and tell them that she can't tell them about xy, or z

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No to both. They might be told about the Field Trip tonight but from here on out, because we're in the jury phase, Julie won't be spilling any inside or outside the house information to the evicted HGs. After the first juror, each juror gets an edited highlights reel that the other jurors get to watch - and all it contains is the previous week's HoH comp, Veto comp, and maybe the eviction (but not DR sessions, votes, or anything like that). That's why jury management is so important. Once upon a time, the jurors were allowed to go home and watch the show and because they saw what one of the F2's DR sessions, they were bitter and voted the other way.

So expect Goodbye Messages to be a little tame and full of "I love and respect you as a person" but no real spilling of information and for Julie to ask questions to the evicted HGs and then shake her head and tell them that she can't tell them about xy, or z

Thank you!! 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, vb68 said:

BTW they do this to me every year. But I won't get the show  tomorrow until 2 am on Friday because of the start of freaking pre season football.  I HATE that!

I sent you a message with a live stream link it in.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Okay, we can work with this... adjusting the mental visual forecast... and... ACTION!

Foreground: tight closeup shot of JACK and JACKSON in the Block chairs as...

CHENBOT: By a vote of 5 to 3... Jack, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.

JACK jumps up and takes an initial striding step to cross the coffee table a la Cody.  As JACK steps up onto the table, unfortunately, his head makes sharp contact with one of the lower-hanging light riggings over the LR setting.  JACK is knocked immediately unconscious and falls backward onto the LR coffee table. The other HouseGuests, still in their original seated positions, gawk at JACK’s prone form on the table in front of them.

JACKSON (reaching forward and giving JACK’s shoulder a little shake): Uhhh, duuuude...?

CHENBOT (off-camera, to Production staff): Well, you guys want to go in and get him out?

<indistinct muttering heard>

Dammit, I don’t care - just GET HIM THE HELL OUTTA THERE!!!

<microphone adjustment sounds>

Uhhh... all HouseGuests please report to the HoH Room.

ALL HOUSEGUESTS (as a chorus): IT’S LOCKED!!!

CHENBOT: Oh, for... We’ll be right back....

(Cue THEME MUSIC)

(fade to black)

Well, since Dish and my local CBS affiliate aren’t talking, I can’t watch live (because I’m too cheap to pay for a moth of all access. So, I really appreciate your presumably of tonight’s show because that’s how it now plays out in my head 👏🏻👏🏻

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Christie made some comment before she cast her vote about hoping that The Universe rewards loyalty.  I don’t think Jack would agree with that based on his comments regarding how he’s going home because of his loyalty.

Cliff voted out Jack.

Nick voted out Jack.

Rarely use this word, but what a pussy for Tommy to vote to evict Jack. Does he think Jackson gives  shit how he votes when he knows how Tommy really feels ? What a dick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

nevermind!!

They sure did grill Jack and I think he handled it quite well. His explanation about the rice pudding makes perfect sense.  

Edited by missyb