Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

So .... does Christie and Tommy tell the jury that they know each other when they get to jury?

So ... do we believe Jack when he says Analyse is intelligent, articulate?  Pretty sure those were his words. 

Christie is a boutique owner?  Wonder if her business will increase after this.  I mean ... she is always so truthful  Right?

ETA:  Please let Christie be the 3rd nominee.  And yes, if she had won HOH I’d be saying Tommy as #3.  Oh and I don’t have a side. 🙄

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 5

So if my Jack to the real world translation machine is working correctly calling Analyce intelligent and smart translates into Analyce was an easy fuck in the house. Looking forward to banging her in the Jury house.

Does that sound about right?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Analyse is soooooo dumb. She's not even fun dumb like Victoria. Her hate for Cliff cracks me up. Does she even know why she hates him? Maybe, she'll be sent on the trip. I don't know if I would waste a vote on her though. She's kind of harmless with no brains or power. I guess she could get dragged to the end and hopefully anyone could beat her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Tommy's pitch to everyone to get Kat out is to tell them that she's the scary type of player who is allies with everyone on the surface. 

Isn't that the reason why he's scared of Cliff?

Shocked....thought noms would be Jackson/Cliff or Jackson/Nicole or Jackson/Kat

10 hours ago, green said:
11 hours ago, missyb said:

They sure did grill Jack and I think he handled it quite well. His explanation about the rice pudding makes perfect sense.  

No it does NOT!  It was a racist comment period.

349614147_Mr_Big.gif.8f5ecd1972428749e1a4ee38a5822fa7.gif

I don't know which explanation was more insulting, that or the reason for his Kemi hate.  I wish they would have aired 'Waterbottle-Gate' just so he can remember what a jackass he is.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Jack slowly shrunk in his chair as they showed all of those clips live on national television.  It was like he could see the future opportunities go away (but let's be honest, MTV will totally pick up this guy for one of their shows).

I think this is BB sending a big message: Dear Future Houseguests, don't be racist.  Or if you are racist, keep it to yourself because we will air all of your dirty laundry for everyone to see.

I think that Julie only questioned him because the viewers were outraged.  If the show truly wanted to hold him accountable, they would have shown Jack mocking David’s walk by mimicking a gorilla. 

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Isn't that the reason why he's scared of Cliff?

Shocked....thought noms would be Jackson/Cliff or Jackson/Nicole or Jackson/Kat

349614147_Mr_Big.gif.8f5ecd1972428749e1a4ee38a5822fa7.gif

I don't know which explanation was more insulting, that or the reason for his Kemi hate.  I wish they would have aired 'Waterbottle-Gate' just so he can remember what a jackass he is.

I think Tommy/Christie have both written the house’s storyline and have forgotten that the houseguests don’t follow it.  So it’s Cliff now  

BB’s goal is to always make their most hated players likeable on the outside.

I’m curious to know if people think that if B.B. didn’t interfere and allowed people to be themselves if things would be better or worse.    

Wonder who will have the most fallout this year after B.B.  

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Holly and Kat were just whispering about Nick and how "offensive" (according to Holly) he was saying that Tommy's family is the most attractive family they've seen in the HoH pictures so far and then went on to whisper briefly about the other "shit" that comes out of Nick's mouth and how no one else seems to think he's offensive. 

I am really gratified that an houseguest has voiced this opinion!!

• Love 7

So I saw something on twitter last night that is basically saying Analyse should have won the HOH comp.  I didn't watch the episode so not exactly sure how you won or loss that comp but there was a video showing her time. 

So the 3rd nominee will probably be determined before the actual noms... we will have fun watching Tommy flip out if that ends up being one of the 6(now 5) and trying to figure out how that person doesn't go home.

Holly and Jackson will be so far up his butt to make sure they aren't nominated. 

Just now, Dance4Life said:

I forgot!  I didn't catch up last night.

Did Jack ever ‘blackmail’ Kat? 😬

LOL, no, not at all.

I knew he would never do it. I knew he'd chicken out the moment he even talked about his plan. It just became more evident the first time he "pushed" the plan out. And then he did it again and again.

And then the episode happened and Jack decided to give everyone compliments.

• LOL 2

Tommy is trying to recreate Christie's HoH. Cliff and Kat noms, with maybe Nicole up as well. It's like he;s still stuck in week 1. I really expected better from him -- he's maybe the most inflexible player in there. (I don;t count Sis as a player.)

• Love 6
11 hours ago, mooses said:

Tommy already talking about "The Five." Of course.

This motherfucker. He's really trying to recreate Level 6 because they were so popular last season. Tommy, the problem is no one likes any of you guys lol.

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jack looked shook when he cracked jokes... and no one laughed. It was everything. 

So amazing. Watching him slowly realize everyone hates him culminating with being shown some of his (actually least horrible) comments was such fun.

23 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Is the 3rd nominee eligible to be vetoed? 

I would assume so. I don't see a scenario where they'd not allow a nom to play for veto unless they gave up the right in a comp.

The voting (https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-field-trip-vote/) is still open until noon et so everyone can make up for their Tommy votes like I just did. I voted Analyse. I figure Christie and Jackson are a lock (fucking please!) so I'm trying to do my part to cancel out the votes that casuals who don't pay much attention used to vote for Nicole or Cliff.

I'm not gonna really care if we lose Cliff or hell even Nicole or Kat because I don't actually like any of these people, but I'm still gonna prayer circle and manifest Christie, Analyse, or Jackson being the one to get evicted. 

Jack getting evicted on Tommy's birthday was delicious but just imagine Christie getting evicted during his HOH one week later. I need it!

Although, Christie is actually entertaining unlike, well, almost everyone else, so a part of me doesn't wanna lose her. I'd much rather lose Jackson or Analyse. Or hell even Holly, Nick, Cliff, or Nicole tbh.

But I just really don't want Tommy and Christie to get what they want.

• Love 10

Anybody have any guesses about the timeline for noms and the Field Trip?  Will regular noms happen and then the Field Trip comp will be announced and played? And if that's the way it goes, how long until after the initial noms will it be until they play the Field Trip comp to determine the 3rd block nom?

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Anybody have any guesses about the timeline for noms and the Field Trip?  Will regular noms happen and then the Field Trip comp will be announced and played? And if that's the way it goes, how long until after the initial noms will it be until they play the Field Trip comp to determine the 3rd block nom?

I'm guessing the Field Trip comp will be first. I assume the comp will be fairly early today and then the noms this evening like normal. I think they actually have to do the Field Trip first because otherwise Tommy could nom the person that ends up losing the comp to become the third nominee.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So amazing. Watching him slowly realize everyone hates him culminating with being shown some of his (actually least horrible) comments was such fun.

Yeah. I'm glad BB called out some of his remarks, but those werent even the worst ones. Should have included him imitating David's walk by walking like an ape and his scolding Kemi for putting her Shaker bottle in the fridge. 

Also, those clips should have been edited a lot better. We had to listen to, like, a minute of pointless chitchat before finally getting to Jack's awful comments. I dont know why they werent made shorter so we got right to his comments.

• Love 13

I want to see what happens when they hear about the field trip.  Who gets cocky when they get to go... who thinks America doesn’t like them initially and who picks up on the fact that it’s the opposite. By not being chosen ... America must like them.  Especially if it’s 3 of the five left that are picked.

Will Christie believe that B.B. tricked America?  Don’t think Tommy will.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tommy is asking Jackson if he will vote the way Tommy wants him to this week.  Jackson told him yes. 

But if Christie is on the block as a 3rd nom (manifest, manifest), I wonder if Jackson would take the opportunity to try to get her out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sphoebus31 said:

But if Christie is on the block as a 3rd nom (manifest, manifest), I wonder if Jackson would take the opportunity to try to get her out.

Please manifest this! Christie going out on a Tommy HoH would be amazing. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

Jackson ABSOLUTELY would. I have no doubt that he'd make sure Christie left. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, zorak said:

Nick is talking to Analyse about how it feels to lose a showmance.  He says, "It's hard, but it's not awful."  Well, yeah when you're putting your schmeckle on other people and whatnot, it probably doesn't seem so bad at all.  Analyse hopes they played her goodbye message for Jack.  

+1 for schmeckle

13 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Uh ... I really don't like to use this term but can it be said that Nick is gay for pay?

IF Tommy is sharing the prize money with him, yes.

I always think that BB should include more than 1 gay man in the house.  But CBS would lose their fooking minds if they had 2 guys canoodling in bed all summer (with surplus noodles).

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tommy told Analyse that he's going to talk to Nick and ask him that if he promises to not put Nicole up, will Nick vote the way Tommy wants him to vote.

What I worry about now is the Field Trip screwing this up. Because, if Cliff goes on the Field Trip and he either wins safety OR becomes the third nominee, Tommy has a very short list of who to nominate besides Kat. He doesn't seem to want to nominate Jess for some reason (uh, hello Tommy, if Jess wins veto, Kat's coming down!) and he won't nominate Jackson/Holly because of The Five, so the only other person he could nominate IS Nicole!

Urg.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:
13 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Uh ... I really don't like to use this term but can it be said that Nick is gay for pay?

IF Tommy is sharing the prize money with him, yes.

1902281457_HystericalLaughter.gif.8467a4b5d5276978f68a824db8a00e2c.gif

Analyse:  "I never watch Family Guy.  I don't think it's funny."  Well, she and I will never be friends although there are so many more reasons than just this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I never thought the day would come where I prefer to listen to a room with Jess in it than a room with Nick talking. He is like a sycophant fawning, drooling over someone. He is so uncomfortable to watch. He is watching and making running commentary on SIs putting on her makeup. I cannot imagine Bella would be interested in him when the game is over. 
She has become rather silent on twitter. 

ETA: Bella and Sam are at hearts of reality

• Love 1

Nick is telling a bunch of them how he slept in the same bed as Analyse but that she slept under the covers and he slept on top of the covers with a different cover over him.  He says it wouldn't have been anything different if they had both been under the covers but that he was trying to be respectful and didn't want people on the feeds thinking something was going on with them.  Since when has Nick ever been concerned about being respectful?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Analyse is soooooo dumb. She's not even fun dumb like Victoria. Her hate for Cliff cracks me up. Does she even know why she hates him? 

Anal hates Cliff’s strategic game.

More specifically, Anal hates the fact that Cliff does NOT play his game the way Anal thinks Cliff should.

MOST specifically, Anal hates Cliff because he doesn’t go out of his way to fuck over his own game for the benefit of Anal and her allies.  

In other words - when it comes to strategic acumen, Anal is Amanda Zuckerman on AAAs.

3 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Really?  How do you figure?

Because in a Kat/Nicole/#3 nom situation, Kat already has 3 votes against her - Christie and Anal (who are still suspicious of a Jackson/Holly/Kat threeway relationship) and Cliff (who is still supremely loyal to Nicole) - which is 1/2 of the House’s 6-vote pool.  So even if Kat doesn’t receive another vote:

1. Only two possible vote outcomes would exist: a 3-2-1 split or a 3-3 split, with Kat being a 3 vote in both cases.
  2. In a 3-2-1 split, Kat is a simple plurality of the votes - say hello to the JH, Kat.
  3. In a 3-3 split, Tommy will be the tiebreaker - but does anybody see Tommy EVER do anything contrary to Christie’s wishes?  Tommy, who is still doubling down on the notion of Holly and Kat having a preexisting relationship?  Once again - adios, los gato encantato.
14 hours ago, zorak said:

Nick is talking to Analyse about how it feels to lose a showmance.  He says, "It's hard, but it's not awful."  

#1137 of Things No Guy Should Ever Say To A Girl.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Tommy was talking about trying to drive a wedge between Nick and Cliff.

Me:

1. Picks up a wedge.
  2. Walks to the edge of the Grand Canyon.
  3. Pitches the wedge in.
Edited by Nashville
Missed one.
  • LOL 10

Anal's apparently been having trouble pooping (insert joke here) so Jackson/Nick brought her some watermelon because it has fiber. Anal pointed to one piece and said "That's a big one" and Nick quickly replied with "You're used to that." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Anal hates Cliff’s strategic game.

More specifically, Anal hates the fact that Cliff does NOT play his game the way Anal thinks Cliff should.

MOST specifically, Anal hates Cliff because he doesn’t go out of his way to fuck over his own game for the benefit of Anal and her allies.  

The nerve of some people!  You'd think he wanted to win or something?  Or maybe even a bit annoyed that they already voted him out once.  Dunno.   Cliff's behaviour is perplexing!

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, me5671 said:

Also, those clips should have been edited a lot better. We had to listen to, like, a minute of pointless chitchat before finally getting to Jack's awful comments. I dont know why they werent made shorter so we got right to his comments.

That was annoying but I've been thinking maybe they did that so he couldn't be like, "Well, you didn't hear the whole conversation."

Holly finds it annoying that the outsiders are pretending to not be aligned.

are you kidding me fox tv GIF by Paradise Hotel

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

The nerve of some people!  You'd think he wanted to win or something?  Or maybe even a bit annoyed that they already voted him out once.  Dunno.   Cliff's behaviour is perplexing!

To anyone with a dipole brain?  Yeah, sure.

Edited by Nashville
Typo

Tommy, Jess, Nicole and Holly finally figuring out that something is up. They woke up early and were told to put their faces on. But the board doesn't say "noms." They are speculating a surprise eviction or special Friday night episode.

• Love 1

From Joker’s:

Fri 10:58 AM PT Cliff enters the HOH saying he reached his breaking point with Nick and his football talk.

With Nick saying shit like “the Colts are gonna win the Super Bowl this year!”, I should think so; Cliff is a Cowboys fan.

😄

Oh, and - #TitanUP!!!💙💙💙

• LOL 1
  • Love 2