Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Mystery said:

But considering that the context was Julie admonishing Jack about the terrible things *he* said, in my opinion her use of the word was particularly egregious. I flinched when I heard her say it. I would flinch if I heard anyone say it. 

But like I said, if she is like me and did not know the origin of the word or never made the connection to what the word means, should using such a word be held against her?  That word has become so common in the English language that I bet most people would not know what the origin of the word was.

3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

And him saying under his breath "I can't stand you" to Kat.

I'd say that means you're doing pretty well as a person, Kat.

I did not catch him saying that.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, TimWil said:

So sue me, I thought Jack (who I do think can be an arrogant piece of shit) was extremely impressive during that interview and Julie looked like an idiot for asking that rice pudding question. Epic ambush fail, Grodner and CBS.

I question if Jack was told in the DR that if he was evicted, CBS has prepared clips of his racist comments, so he better prepare to defend himself in his live exit interview.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

And him saying under his breath "I can't stand you" to Kat.

I'd say that means you're doing pretty well as a person, Kat.

I didn't catch that until you pointed it out. Wow, way to continue to douche all your way to the jury house. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I did not catch him saying that.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I didn't catch that until you pointed it out. Wow, way to continue to douche all your way to the jury house. 

I had been half paying attention to the GBMs and half paying attention to Jack to see his reactions, body language, etc. He said it so low and with a smile on his face that I was like "wait, did you just say you can't stand her?" I went back and watched again, focusing only on him and... yup.

He tried to cover up his dbaggery that whole interview but in that moment, he slipped.

• Love 7

I just finally turned on the feeds and I've heard a variation of "Wooow! I love you guys soooo much! This is soooo amazing!" from Tommy, like, 8 times in the past few minutes.

Also, to continue with the "Who got the best HoH music?", Tommy got Ed Sheeran's newest album. I... okay. 

2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

He tried to cover up his dbaggery that whole interview but in that moment, he slipped.

Jack looked shook when he cracked jokes... and no one laughed. It was everything. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, mooses said:

Analyse in Jack's GBM: "You turned my dark, cold heart warm and red again." 

Yep, she is trying to be Angela. 

Anal may be looking to reinvent herself as Angela v2.0, but personally I got a helluva lot more of a Christmas vibe off Anal than an Angela vibe.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jack looked shook when he cracked jokes... and no one laughed. It was everything. 

The awkwardness of it all gave me LIFE. He just kept trying and kept getting crickets.

Also, he called Julie "Jules" at one point and I was like

a572ef7dd4d4c244d4a0123faf30afe0.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

The awkwardness of it all gave me LIFE. He just kept trying and kept getting crickets.

Also, he called Julie "Jules" at one point and I was like

Hearing my preferred nickname come from Jack gave me a full body shudder, NGL. 

• Love 4

Kat complaining to Holly that she wants to go home, while Holly complains that Nick called Tommy's family the most attractive yet.

Holly: "Hello, I'm sitting right here. And why does everything have to be about looks."

...Says the person who's offended Nick forgot her family is way hotter.

• LOL 12
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Anal may be looking to reinvent herself as Angela v2.0, but personally I got a helluva lot more of a Christmas vibe off Anal than an Angela vibe.

And I still get a big dash of Gina Marie FWIW.

• Love 2

Holly and Kat were just whispering about Nick and how "offensive" (according to Holly) he was saying that Tommy's family is the most attractive family they've seen in the HoH pictures so far and then went on to whisper briefly about the other "shit" that comes out of Nick's mouth and how no one else seems to think he's offensive. 

• Love 3

HAHAHA They're talking about Brussels sprouts and Christie isn't in the room.

It's hilarious to see Analyse try to integrate herself back into the rest of the house now that she doesn't have Jack to hang off of. It's so awkward and giggly.

I'm not sure she has it in her to come up with the pearls GM came up with during a Jenga game fight.

I'm not sure she has it in her to even play Jenga.

Ages 6+

I think you're right, it's a little advanced for Analyse.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I'm not sure she has it in her to come up with the pearls GM came up with during a Jenga game fight.

But her spelling abilities make up for that. 😜

• LOL 5

Feeds are borked. Cam 3 was greened out on Quad view and now Quad is one giant fish tank with no music. 

Just now, BK1978 said:

Oh man I just thought of what Tommy's nomination speech was going to be...

"You know this isn't personal guys.  I love both of you sooo much."

Tommy: "I nominated you and you because I'm just soooo obsessed with you! You're both soooo amazing!"

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, BK1978 said:

Oh man I just thought of what Tommy's nomination speech was going to be...

"You know this isn't personal guys.  I love both of you sooo much."

If I have to hear one more person in this house say something about loving and respecting someone, I'm gonna get a Mr. DeMartino-style eye bulge from the annoyance.

• LOL 5

Nick: "I've seen you pretty much naked already."
Analyse: "True."
Nick: "I mean, the shorts you wear probably cover you less than you are right now."
Analyse: *laughs*
Nick: "Your bathing suit covers you more."

He's like a mogwai that's been fed after midnight but instead of turning into a Gremlin, he gets inappropriately sexual with everyone.

• LOL 20

Whoever had money on Christie zooming upstairs for the first one-on-one with Tommy, please collect your winnings at the nearest teller. 

According to what Tommy is telling Christie, it's Kat and Cliff noms, Nicole as the replacement if needed, Kat is the target.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tommy knows he wants Kat out, but knows she's in such a good position that he can't figure out who to put her up against where she goes home. He thinks Cliff would definitely go over her, and doesn't want to put Nicole up unless he has to. Jessica seems like she's off limits because he wants to use this week to create a better relationship with her.

And this third nominee is going to make it even harder for him to get out an Outsider. I just don't see a scenario where Kat goes home unless it's Kat/Nicole (no third nominee) or Kat/Jessica (no third nominee). I forgot Sis decided earlier she wanted Kat in the House, and her and Nicole do not get along and I don't know if I've ever seen her and Jessica ever talk.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

And this third nominee is going to make it even harder for him to get out an Outsider. I just don't see a scenario where Kat goes home. 

Kat versus Cliff, Kat stays.

Kat versus Nicole, Nicole stays. 

No matter what, even if - let's say Analyse - gets put up due to the Field Trip, I don't think the outsiders come out on top. If it's Christie, the outsiders have a chance. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Looks like Christie’s ex might be in the photos for Tommy’s HOH.

Christie kept staring, making comments and overall goofy mood.

I wonder if Christie will get reckless with the chats to Tommy and someone will hear something.....to make them finally think they do know each other. 💡

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

No matter what, even if - let's say Analyse - gets put up due to the Field Trip, I don't think the outsiders come out on top. 

I think if Jackson/Christie are the third nominee, they'll go home for sure unless they take themselves off the block. 

If they do, then I think you're right about Kat going home versus Nicole. Then I lose, too, because they're my favorite of the Outsiders/Cliff's Angels (barf).

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No matter what, even if - let's say Analyse - gets put up due to the Field Trip, I don't think the outsiders come out on top. If it's Christie, the outsiders have a chance. 

Come on; do we think Analyse would even make it to the field trip? She'd be that lost kid that someone's mom has to claim on the bus afterwards. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Looks like Christie’s ex might be in the photos for Tommy’s HOH.

Christie kept staring, making comments and overall goofy mood.

I wonder if Christie will get reckless with the chats to Tommy and someone will hear something.....to make them finally think they do know each other. 💡

Every time Christie kept opening her yap over those photos, I kept waiting for a slip-up; Christie calling someone in a photo by a name or nickname Tommy hasn’t yet named, for example, or her dropping a bit of as-yet-unmentioned Bracco family history on the House at large.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

"I love you"s from Tommy to Kat: 10
"You're perfect"s from Tommy to Kat: 1
"I hear you" from Tommy to Kat: 8
"I'm scared to say too much" from Tommy to Kat: 12

"I don't want to go on the block" from Kat to Tommy: 7

Or variations of the phrases listed. Counts are approximate. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

"I love you"s from Tommy to Kat: 10
"You're perfect"s from Tommy to Kat: 1
"I hear you" from Tommy to Kat: 8
"I'm scared to say too much" from Tommy to Kat: 12

"I don't want to go on the block" from Kat to Tommy: 7

Or variations of the phrases listed. Counts are approximate. 

Not all heroes wear capes, Callaphera

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

OMG Analyse is fucking dumb. Just dumb. I can't even point to one particular point in this conversation with Tommy to highlight it, she's just really fucking dumb and now I feel dumber listening to her. 

So. Fucking. Dumb. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Not verbatim

Tommy: "Kat and Cliff are going to be noms."
Analyse: "CLIFF CLIFF CLIFF."
Tommy: "With a Nicole chaser."
Analyse: "CLIFF CLIFF CLIFF. Also I love Nick."
Tommy: "I don't trust Nick. I mean, I trust Nick but I don't trust Nick."
Analyse: "...Cliff?"
Tommy: "No, Kat is my target."
Analyse: "CLIFF CLIFF CLIFF."

Also not verbatim:

Tommy: "So Kat told me that Nicole told her that you told Nicole that I'm thinking of putting Kat on the block."
Nick: "What a fucking snake. I told her that because I trust her." (actually verbatim, I lied)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

OMG Analyse is fucking dumb. Just dumb. I can't even point to one particular point in this conversation with Tommy to highlight it, she's just really fucking dumb and now I feel dumber listening to her. 

So. Fucking. Dumb. 

The interesting thing to me is why isn't Tommy trying to loop Nick into a recreated Six? Going with a five instead of the six seems to be shortsighted of Tommy, if you're dumb enough to go with the Five at all, that is (I think that that bridge is burned).

• Love 6

Analyse about Cliff: "Maybe if he - ugh - I mean, if he just - I don't know - ugh."

Ugh. 

Oh, God. Tommy just promised Analyse that he'll pick her for Veto host if her name isn't drawn for the comp. 

So expect Veto this week to take 8 fucking hours as Analyse tries to memorize her lines - and then have them fed to her through her ear-piece and still not be able to follow instruction. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 14
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also, Analyse referred to the slip-n-slide comp as "the scoop-y one". 

Just in case you needed another tick in the OMFG SHE'S SO DUMB category.

Jeez.  I felt brain cells die just reading this shit.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Jeez.  I felt brain cells die just reading this shit.

I've listened to 40 minutes of this shit. Straight. 

I'm not sure I'm allowed to cross the road without an adult holding my hand now. 

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

But what if veto this week is the real diamond power of veto this time and Anal Lice is already up as the 3rd nom and Kat wins the superpower veto, takes herself off and puts Christie up.

I'm off to manifest this.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10