Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Oh ffs. After all that, Julie said, "we didn't gyp you on your goodbye messages."

She's gonna get slammed for that.

Edited by zibnchy
missing comma bothered me
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Nice try, JCM.  

Kembi and Bella played hard.  They said some nasty things, too.  

If this show is gonna engage in reductionism, it's done.  

It's a show about cliques.  Cliques are, by their very nature, exclusionary.  They are also all about justifying themselves.  

• Love 1

Jack slowly shrunk in his chair as they showed all of those clips live on national television.  It was like he could see the future opportunities go away (but let's be honest, MTV will totally pick up this guy for one of their shows).

I think this is BB sending a big message: Dear Future Houseguests, don't be racist.  Or if you are racist, keep it to yourself because we will air all of your dirty laundry for everyone to see.

• Love 13

So sue me, I thought Jack (who I do think can be an arrogant piece of shit) was extremely impressive during that interview and Julie looked like an idiot for asking that rice pudding question. Epic ambush fail, Grodner and CBS.

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

BB getting dirty tonight!

Asshole Jack would not even issue a sincere apology to Kemi and Bella.

Dude, just take the high road.....instead of getting defensive.

I guess no time for the Consuela comment against Jess.

Bye, doosh!

• Love 3

Cliff and Christie have been eliminated.  Tommy is in the lead.

Nicole is out.

Jackson is out.

Kat did really bad.

Analyse is out

Holly is out.

It’s down to Nick.

Tommy wins.

Crap!  After a great week, this is going to be a bummer.

The terrible trio get to get on their high horse again. Ugh.

And the worst thing is I guess Tommy is now ineligible for the Field Trip.

• Love 2

I dunno!  I kinda like Tommy HOH.

We need everyone on their toes!  

Kat, WTF?  Trying to make goofy TV...instead of focusing on HOH.

Tommy standing there crying.  So, fuckin face punchable! 👊🏻

• Love 3

Tommy has some real hate for Cliff. I guarantee that’s his target. I just need a good third nominee. Oh man, the righteous anger and gloating from Tommy/Christie/Sis is going to be off the charts. I might be out for awhile. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gatopretoNYC said:

I sent you a message with a live stream link it in.

Just wanted to thank you, GATEOPRETONYC!

I watched it with your link. 🙂

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, missyb said:

And Nick, threw that one. Hope he is a nomination. And Christie loses on the field trip and goes up as the third nominee. On Tommy's HOH.

Oh...I didn't think of that! As long as the Field trip loser is Christie, Tommy's side cannot save her. They'll only have 1 vote...Analyse!! Oh Happy day😀

• Love 6

I personally don't hate this. I like the power flipping, and I'm not particularly in love with Cliff/Jessica - and, if it's Jackson/Christie, the third nominee will throw some chaos into the mix. I am a little worried for Kat, but I think she could get the votes to stay if she's up there.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Ugh. I'm not sure I want to turn on the feeds to hear Christie crowing about karma and The Universe in between crying-without-tears fits. 

Just wait until she sees the Aunt!

"This is a picture of my aunt. This is...another picture of my aunt. Here's me and...my aunt. Huh."

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh man, the righteous anger and gloating from Tommy/Christie/Sis is going to be off the charts. I might be out for awhile.

Same. I'm not sure how much I'll watch this week.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I think he’s going after Jessica and Cliff.

I wish he’d do Holly & Jackson w/Kat as replacement if necessary. 

Coincidentally, that’s how I’ve been voting everyday. Jackson 5, Holly 3 & Kat 2. 

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Just wait until she sees the Aunt!

"This is a picture of my aunt. This is...another picture of my aunt. Here's me and...my aunt. Huh."

Oh wait Tommy, who is that person pixelated out of the photo. She didn't sign a release ???

• LOL 1

My head: Wait and see. Wait and see. Wait and see.

My heart: I WANNA KNOW THE FIELD TRIP VOTE NUMBERS NOW.

At least that gives us a little time to try to shift things and not waste further votes on Tommy.

• Love 2

Jack lied!  

He was like....earlier in the day...we were all talking about rice pudding....Slop.

Surrrrre, Jack!

This is why everyone in that hammock looks uncomfortable AF when you said it.

Nobody reacted with you. Because, you know.....you were trying to get a cheap laugh.

I am glad Jack is going to Jury House knowing he was controversial.  

Because, Jack was the one who used to scream.....FEEDS.....of anyone else said something inappropriate.

The bad thing tonight is that he is going to Jury.

So, Julie could not tell him that Tommy & Christie know each other. 

That would have been TV gold!

We were robbed!!!!!!! 🤬

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Tommy is one less vote if someone from his side is the third nominee. So there’s that.

Yeah but now that Tommy is ineligible for the field trip, watching Nicole or Jess get the Field Trip because of dumbasses that don't understand the "vote for the worst" aspect and we end up losing one of them/losing them as a voting number. 

• Love 2

While last week was a very enjoyable feeds watch, this week, watching Nick be a sycophant ( as he was last week as well). Is just too much. Glad I am going out of town this week and not able to watch. Only read updates. That I can tolerate.

Nick seems to want to go to F4 with weaker people. Nicole, Sissy. 

• Love 1