Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Jack was offering a deal to Cliff in the boat room a little while ago.  He told Cliff that Tommy and Analyse would offer Cliff 3 weeks safe from eviction and that Jack would offer Cliff 4 weeks, with the understanding that Cliff wouldn't put them up either.  But he also offered the shorter term of 3 weeks to Cliff where Cliff could put Jack on the black if Cliff wanted to.  Jack said he wants to be a shield and he wants to earn trust.  

Cliff said he's not saying yes or no just yet because he wants to sit on it and see where some of the other votes are going to fall.  Jack said that Nick had expressed to him that if Nick could be a 5th in a deal, he'd be in.  Jack said that Cliff would be the 4th and that is Jack's priority.  Jack said that if Cliff spoke with Nick, Nick would vote to keep Jack.

Cliff said he worries about pissing some people off.  Jack said he really wants to work with Cliff and that he'd gladly be a target.  Jack said he knows for sure where Tommy and Analyse are going to land going forward and that Cliff would be safe with them.  Jack said he doesn't know about Christie.  Jack said he trusts Christie for at least this week but he doesn't know what the future holds.

Jack told him that he's going to make a play where he hopes to not be pissing people off and make this more of a house vote this week but that Cliff is the first piece in the puzzle.  Jack said he spoke with Nicole last night and that he loves her as a player and a person  He implied that he might be able to shift Nicole's views.  

Jack said he would check back in with Cliff later tonight but Cliff told him that he probably wouldn't know until more like lunchtime tomorrow.

• Love 2

Also, for the record, earlier in the day Cliff told Nicole that he was probably going to string Jack along some if Jack approached him about a deal.

Holly told Jack that the implosion of 6 Shooters makes her very sad.  Jack said it was perhaps the greatest alliance ever.  I cannot with him.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Jess is up in the HOH room now.  Cliff says he doesn't ever intend to tell Jack that he's not going to do the deal.

Tommy just came in and said to Cliff, "Are you up for teaching Christie how to play backgammon?"  Subtle, Christie, very subtle.

Christie says she'd like to observe Cliff and Tommy playing and learn that way.  Of course, that way they can tag team Cliff as they like to do.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Also, for the record, earlier in the day Cliff told Nicole that he was probably going to string Jack along some if Jack approached him about a deal.

Does Cliff have a deal from Jackson and Holly?

I know he thinks he's safe with Nicole, Kat, Jess and Nick. To be honest, if he does make a deal with Jack then he'd be safe with everyone except Jackson and Holly and maybe Christie. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Does Cliff have a deal from Jackson and Holly?

I know he thinks he's safe with Nicole, Kat, Jess and Nick. To be honest, if he does make a deal with Jack then he'd be safe with everyone except Jackson and Holly and maybe Christie. 

He doesn't have a deal from Jackson and Holly.  That's part of the reason that Jack was going back and forth on when to approach Cliff  because he was afraid that if he did it too soon, it would give Jackson a chance to counter any offer that Jack made because he was sure that Jackson would find out.  But Cliff has been very adamant to Nicole that he wants Jack out this week, so I don't think he has any intention of accepting Jack's deal.  When he was telling Nicole about the deal she said Jack didn't make any mention of a possible deal with her and Cliff pretty much said Jack's deal didn't include her.  

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly told Jack that the implosion of 6 Shooters makes her very sad.  Jack said it was perhaps the greatest alliance ever.  I cannot with him.

Primetimer DOES need a vomit icon, if only for Big Brother.  It could bring it back every June, and retire it every September.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

Jack told Nick that he told Holly he's not trying to win HOH even though he really is.  He said he will tell Kat the same thing because he wants people to be comfortable with him staying in the game.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

He doesn't have a deal from Jackson and Holly.  That's part of the reason that Jack was going back and forth on when to approach Cliff  because he was afraid that if he did it too soon, it would give Jackson a chance to counter any offer that Jack made because he was sure that Jack would find out.  But Cliff has been very adamant to Nicole that he wants Jack out this week, so I don't think he has any intention of accepting Jack's deal.  When he was telling Nicole about the deal she said Jack didn't make any mention of a possible deal with her and Cliff pretty much said Jack's deal didn't include her.  

If he is set on voting out Jack no matter what, then he should go get a deal from Jackson and Holly. It won't change his vote, but could give him some safety if either of them win HOH next week.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Nick and Jess were talking about Jack in the HOH room.  Among other things, Nick said it would be stupid to flip the vote this week.  I genuinely don't know what Nick's true thoughts are. 

• Love 4

The key to Jack staying is HOW dumb Cliff and Nicole are. I don't think that they're THIS dumb, so they'll still evict him, because the deals he is offering them are so bad.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm not saying that Jack won't ultimately stay, but I will say that if he stays, it can't be because of any deals he offered, because the deals he has been offering are terrrrrrrrrible. 

The deals can only be as good as the person offering them, I suppose.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Up in the HOH room Nick said the vote would be 5-3 and that he's voting to evict Jack.  Kat told him that because Nick's social game is so great she's wondered if he was really with them or not.  Nick said he's learned to live with the other people in the house but not talk game with them.  Well, that's definitely a lie.  Kat said she's worried that people (Christie, Tommy, and Analyse) will flip their vote to evict Jack so the vote wouldn't be split.  Nick said that there'd be no point and that even if they did that, everyone would know that Christie, Tommy, and Analyse were really loyal to Jack and only voted that way to try to vote with the house.  Kat is concerned that if those 3 vote to keep Jackson, they will try to weasel their way back in with Jackson and say that they were always loyal to Jackson and then Jackson and Holly will go back with those 3.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick and Jess were talking about Jack in the HOH room.  Among other things, Nick said it would be stupid to flip the vote this week.  I genuinely don't know what Nick's true thoughts are. 

Nick doesn’t know what Nick’s true thoughts are.

ooops ... did I say that out loud?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Up in the HOH room Nick said the vote would be 5-3 and that he's voting to evict Jack.  Kat told him that because Nick's social game is so great she's wondered if he was really with them or not.  Nick said he's learned to live with the other people in the house but not talk game with them.  Well, that's definitely a lie.  Kat said she's worried that people (Christie, Tommy, and Analyse) will flip their vote to evict Jack so the vote wouldn't be split.  Nick said that there'd be no point and that even if they did that, everyone would know that Christie, Tommy, and Analyse were really loyal to Jack and only voted that way to try to vote with the house.  Kat is concerned that if those 3 vote to keep Jackson, they will try to weasel their way back in with Jackson and say that they were always loyal to Jackson and then Jackson and Holly will go back with those 3.

That's a extremely astute observation by Kat, because there is a VERY good chance that they will try exactly that. I think that bridge, though, has been thoroughly burned.

• Love 12

Jess:  "If it's a double eviction, it'll happen tomorrow." Duh.  Kat and Jess are talking about getting Tommy out in a double eviction.  Kat says she thinks Jackson and Holly would want Christie out but says that that is their battle to fight.  Jess says she feels like Nick is using Analyse in some way, too.  Kat says she'd be more scared of Tommy and Christie than Analyse.

• Love 4

Kat to Nicole and Jess:  "Should we be worried about our spot in the game?"

Nicole doesn't think that Jackson and Holly would go running back to Christie, Tommy, and Holly.  

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kat to Nicole and Jess:  "Should we be worried about our spot in the game?"

What does that even MEAN? 

No, you should never worry about your spot in the game. What a weird freakin' question. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Nicole just said that it's important that if there is some sort of vote flip, that they don't flip out and react.  For once I'm going to side with Christie and say that they shouldn't even put that idea out there in The Universe.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jess:  "If it's a double eviction, it'll happen tomorrow." Duh.  Kat and Jess are talking about getting Tommy out in a double eviction.  Kat says she thinks Jackson and Holly would want Christie out but says that that is their battle to fight.  Jess says she feels like Nick is using Analyse in some way, too.  Kat says she'd be more scared of Tommy and Christie than Analyse.

Kat is doing good work subtly pushing the targets where she wants. She would get Tommy/Christie separated, and still gets to keep Jackson/Holly as allies and targets in front of her.

ETA: To the great dismay of me, who will be stuck with Holly-straddling-Jackson cams for far too long.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7
Just now, zorak said:

Kat's telling Jess that she thinks Cliff and Jackson have had a thing since day 1.

Yes Kat, that's why Jackson banished Cliff day 1. In hopes that his new best friend would pass the test, come back in, and THEN they'd secure an alliance.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Now Jack is talking to Nick and asking him if he should offer a deal to Nicole.

This is so dumb, how many weeks are even left? You can’t promise the ENTIRE  house safety. I can’t even deal with the stupidity. The house will be boring without the cool kids, but I don’t even care! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes Kat, that's why Jackson banished Cliff day 1. In hopes that his new best friend would pass the test, come back in, and THEN they'd secure an alliance.

What are the chances Jessica thinks it this far through, though?

That's pretty good at placing the target on Cliff/Jackson and further from Holly, Kat's true #1 ally, I think. And I'd be worried about Cliff making it too far since he named their alliance after himself which gives him a lot of credit for the girls' moves if they get far, fair or not. 

• Love 5

Jack is asking Christie, Tommy, Analyse, and Nick if there's any benefit to telling Cliff about Kat.

He says he can build rapport with Cliff by telling him about Kat.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

This is so dumb, how many weeks are even left? You can’t promise the ENTIRE  house safety. I can’t even deal with the stupidity. The house will be boring without the cool kids, but I don’t even care! 

"I will nominate....uhm...shit...I guess Tommy and myself? Those are the only people I haven't guaranteed safety."

Which is why these deals are so, so stupid. "Oh, sure, Jack, you, who is CURRENTLY ON THE BLOCK, will somehow guarantee ME safety when you can't guarantee your OWN safety and this deal will somehow still remain in place for WEEKS with just eight people in the house after this week. Suuuure."

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Ellee said:

Also don’t they usually have a former houseguest visit with the trip taker?  Who would they have?  Ronnie? Jesse? Aaryn?  (Sorry, my bad. Should leave the girl alone.) 

Thanks for the reminder that Mr. Pectacular hasn't made his annual visit to the house yet. *dreamy sigh*

giphy.gif

I'll be in my bunk HoH shower. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Cliff is telling Nick the details of Jack's pitch to him.  Cliff said he's not taking the deal but that he's not going to tell Jack and he's going to just keep putting him off.  Nick said he won't take it either.  So now, the question is, is Nick going to run back to Jack and tell him this?  Likewise, if Nick actually does vote out Jack, is he going to do the favor Tommy asked and let Tommy know which way he's voting?

Hmm.  Nick is now talking to Jack.  He's not telling Jack that Cliff said he wouldn't take Jack's deal.  He's telling Jack that Cliff said he wasn't sure what he was going to do.  

• Love 5

Cliff walked in and when he tried to walk out, Jack stopped him.  Nick left and now Jack is telling Cliff that Kat knew about the vote the week Cliff was on the block.  He said that she didn't vote with Jack and company so that they wouldn't know she was with that side.  Jack said he's telling Cliff this because he trusts Cliff and that he's not sure when he's going to bring it up or if he's going to bring it up with Kat.  

Jack also said that he doesn't want to have to tell Jess and that it's a little blackmaily but that he will do it if he has to.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Hmm.  Nick is now talking to Jack.  He's not telling Jack that Cliff said he wouldn't take Jack's deal.  He's telling Jack that Cliff said he wasn't sure what he was going to do.  

It just confirms that Nick isn't keeping Jack, no way. This confirms his vote all the way this week, so for any doubters on Nick's intentions, he's not on Jack's side. He's been lying to him to keep him happy and blindsided. 

• Love 5

Christie came in after Cliff left and she and Jack talked.  He let her know that he told Cliff about Kat.  The conversation ended like this:

Jack:  "I'm fucking crazy about you."

Christie:  "I love you.  I hope you know that."

Now Christie is talking to Cliff.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2

Oh man, maybe partially because this cast sucks so much, but now I'm feeling all nostalgic for Mr. Pectacular.   I would love for him to come on and make fun of these idiots.

• Love 7

Christie came in after Cliff left and she and Jack talked.  He let her know that he told Cliff about Katt.  The conversation ended like this:

Jack:  "I'm fucking crazy about you."

Christie:  "I love you.  I hope you know that."

Now Christie is talking to Cliff.

What was Cliff's reaction to the news about Kat? And what is Christie talking to Cliff about?

Jack is gone 8-0.  Christie, Tommy and sis have to do serious damage control.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cliff walked in and when he tried to walk out, Jack stopped him.  Nick left and now Jack is telling Cliff that Kat knew about the vote the week Cliff was on the block.  He said that she didn't vote with Jack and company so that they wouldn't know she was with that side.  Jack said he's telling Cliff this because he trusts Cliff and that he's not sure when he's going to bring it up or if he's going to bring it up with Kat.  

Jack also said that he doesn't want to have to tell Jess and that it's a little blackmaily but that he will do it if he has to.

Am I just stupid? I don't understand how getting a little blackmaily on Kat is going to save Jack's ass when he's on the block against Jackson?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

What was Cliff's reaction to the news about Kat? And what is Christie talking to Cliff about?

Jack is gone 8-0.  Christie, Tommy and sis have to do serious damage control.

I think Christie was trying to sell Cliff in keeping Jack but I’m watching tonight’s episode do I don’t know and the feeds have switched to the animal cam.  Cliff didn’t really react much when Jack told him about Kat being a mole.  I don’t think it will change anything for Cliff’s vote this week.  If I’m remembering correctly, either Nick or Sam told Cliff that Kat was a mole for the 6 and was trying to keep herself unexposed by voting to keep Cliff that week.

And on tonight’s episode we have a DR where Nick said he’s telling Jack what Jack wants to hear and he’s telling Jess what she wants to hear because he hasn’t fully decided who he wants to work with going forward.  Of course it’s hard to know when that DR was filmed and after seeing stuff on the feeds tonight, I’m leaning towards Nick voting to evict Jack.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Damn it, I just turned on the feeds expecting some awesome bullshit, and there’s cats! I mean, I love the cats but why are there cats? What is happening?

The only thing I can think of is they’re finally doing Have Nots.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

Am I just stupid? I don't understand how getting a little blackmaily on Kat is going to save Jack's ass when he's on the block against Jackson?

I think in his mind it will make Kat vote to keep him in the game so Jack won’t tell Kat’s secret about being a mole for the 6 to Jess.  I think he’s banking on Kat being afraid that Jess will turn against her if she knows the truth.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I think in his mind it will make Kat vote to keep him in the game so Jack won’t tell Kat’s secret about being a mole for the 6 to Jess.  I think he’s banking on Kat being afraid that Jess will turn against her if she knows the truth.

But he's already told Cliff, so what's to stop Cliff from telling Jess? Jack am dumb and/or desperate. I do enjoy watching him scramble tho.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, OldWiseOne said:

But he's already told Cliff, so what's to stop Cliff from Jess?

Nothing but Jack made a big point of telling Cliff that he was telling Cliff this to gain trust with Cliff.  I think he even told Cliff that Cliff could hold on to that info and use it later in the game if Jack didn’t already expose Kat by then.  Again, in Jack’s mind I think he figured that this would sway Cliff to Jack’s side and if Cliff was on Jack’s side he wouldn’t spoil Jack’s lame attempt at blackmail.  After Cliff left, Jack told Christie that he hoped he hadn’t made a mistake by telling Cliff the stuff about Kat.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I usually have good feelings about this stuff.  I’ve been cheering for Subha on Master Chef and Jessica on BB.  I think it is happening....y’all!!!!

(for CBB...I called for Tamar to win....she was so extra-extra, too)

0DA2C0E4-2E5D-4C17-9C37-C18488CCE615.jpeg

• Love 4