Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I mean, I'm not waving a "Go Mishie!" banner or anything; just that in the context of the house and, more specifically, his fellow nominee, I feel like he *could* one day grow up and not be... like this. One can hope, anyhow.

And if he doesn't, there are always crazy BB fans to find out where he lives and, like, catapult cucumbers and watermelons at him or something.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, I kind of figured that Nick is still on Jack’s side of things, and wants to be back in that group. Because he’s a dumbass. Hopefully Nicole and Cliff shut his ass down, because I do think he’s at least smart enough that he actually does want to work with them. Or, he pushes it too hard, there’s a tie that Jess breaks and he’s screwed. Nick sucks.

Basic BB play says that Nick HAS to try to make connections/alliances wherever possible. He's only a number to Jess & Kat...Nicole seems to want to work with him but...well, that's not much. Cliff has already sold him out twice, and no one had a problem with Nick going last week.

If Nick were actually  good at BB (he's not) he'd be using the opportunity to place Cliff in the crosshairs of Christie and Tommy and Sis, so if one of them wins the next HOH, Cliff gets all the blame for refusing the deal and Nick just had to go along with the house.

But I think Nick wouldn't mind Jack staying, because Nick doesn't want to be completely alone after losing the 2 he was closest to in the house. It's pretty understandable because the choice of companions in that house is pretty limited.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sketcher said:

Basic BB play says that Nick HAS to try to make connections/alliances wherever possible. He's only a number to Jess & Kat...Nicole seems to want to work with him but...well, that's not much. Cliff has already sold him out twice, and no one had a problem with Nick going last week.

Does it have to be with Tommy's dick? Again? Because that's happening again tonight. 

• LOL 2

So about twenty minutes ago or so, Analyse and Jack were under the covers without their mics on but Analyse could be heard saying, "I know - I'm sorry." BB called them out twice to put on their mics, they claimed they weren't talking, and now Jack is acting completely butthurt and pouty so the theory is that she told him they don't have the numbers. Also apparently everyone moved out of the target/bullseye room temporarily so that Jack and Analyse could have some private moments now that the HoH shower is off limits this week. 

Jack is definitely the type to take to his bed and let death take him. So yay for mopey Jack refusing to get out of bed until the live show? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, I'm all for switching teams. I'm all "Go, Jessica, go!" this week when last week, I was sourcing the very best jumping-out-a-window GIFs whenever the feeds would be on her. But I've seen half the internet switch from "Jackson needs to be expelled from the house because all the women are in danger and he flaunts the rules and he's an asshole" to "Well, he's kind of a lovable asshole who could potentially be all right in the future." What?

I will say, though, that if he wasn't such a raging misogynistic egotistical asshole, I'd probably be enjoying the hell out of glasses!Jackson because if long hair is my first weakness, glasses are my second. 

Oh, yeah. The underdog effect has been unbelievable. We've gone from, "He's a cheating cheater cheat and he shouldn't even be in the House!" and what even I thought were very insensitive comments about his mental state/possible eating issues even though I can't stand the guy (in other parts of the Big Brother world, not here), to, "Give him a break! He seems like he can change! He has personal issues, guys, stop being so mean to him!" 

I mean, remember like three days ago when he was getting roasted for asking about "Jessica-size" portions of eggs? He's a total douche-bro who thinks being a frat torture artist makes him special. Don't get me wrong - Jack is a total douche-bro, too. I wish they could both leave this week!

It is interesting watching the mental gymnastics in the sense that us feedsters are just like the HGs - it reminds me it's a whole social experiment out here, too. Some HGs are absolutely evil for trash-talking, while we relish when it's against those we don't like. We want good gameplay, but don't you dare lie in manipulate if I don't like you - then it's too far! We can joke and roast the HGs, but how dare they do it themselves! I'm guilty of it, too.

I do have a feeling I'd like most of these HGs if I met them in real life instead of just watching their every move 24/7. Tommy could teach me to dance, Kat could make me laugh, Holly could kill a snake for me or something, and I could teach Analyse some new words to spell. I can barely stand someone after spending a couple hours with them let alone how often I see these fools.

Edited by mooses
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So about twenty minutes ago or so, Analyse and Jack were under the covers without their mics on but Analyse could be heard saying, "I know - I'm sorry." BB called them out twice to put on their mics, they claimed they weren't talking, and now Jack is acting completely butthurt and pouty so the theory is that she told him they don't have the numbers. Also apparently everyone moved out of the target/bullseye room temporarily so that Jack and Analyse could have some private moments now that the HoH shower is off limits this week. 

Jack is definitely the type to take to his bed and let death take him. So yay for mopey Jack refusing to get out of bed until the live show? 

It also looked like he was fingering her!  

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

It also looked like he was fingering her!  

I love Big Brother. Game talk and a ride on the Fingerbang Express. It's like BB17's Liz and Austin in the HoH room with his tuna beard all over again.

• LOL 7

So .... what does Jack do to make an epic exit from the B.B. House?  Will ‘epic’ be in his mind only?  Or is there something good to come?

This last minute negotiation with Cliff/Nick has to be designed for an hour special on how Jack was saved. No?  If it fails ... does he go after Jackson?  Cliff? A quick boink during a 30 second commercial? Or the ‘bottomfeeders’ (Christie, Tommy, Analyse)  🙂 ... 😁 ... 😀

Yeah ... I know ... too soon....

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, Cutty said:

Tommy entering Frankie Grande territory. He's still moping around about the Jacks. LOL. There is nothing to warrant this type of reaction. He is a complete fucking phony. 

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I find Tommy more grating than Frankie Grande (and I despise Frankie). 

Or maybe it’s just that we’re five years removed from his presence 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 8/4/2019 at 1:56 PM, IndyMischa said:

Worst case, it would be one of them and one of the Jack's. There's no scenario that ends in both Jack's safe this week. 

If Chrissie is going to save anyone, it’s Jack and now there’s a lot of hatred in the house for Michie, so here’s hoping he goes home.

On 8/4/2019 at 1:48 PM, vb68 said:

I think it's a full blown crush.

True.

On 8/4/2019 at 2:23 PM, green said:

Nay.  If Jackson is voted out then Jack will win the game most likely because Christie, Tommy and Anal Lice are loyal to him. 

If Jack is voted out Jackson won't win either because those three will all target Jackson next.  And you will get both out.  So Jack MUST go this week or just hand him the 500 K now.

No it won't.  She can ONLY evoke it if the Veto Winner decides to remove one of the nominees from the block.  (Where did you get two people from?  It's the Golden Power of Veto, not a Two for One Strange Power).

And Christie cannot use that power herself to choose anyone to replace that person herself.  She has to give it to the Veto Winner to use as the Veto Winner sees fit.  Once Christie evokes the power she has no control over it at all anymore.

Since the Veto Winner gets to choose the replacement and they are also the HOH this week as well -- Jessica -- the the Golden Power of Veto Upgrade is kaput.  And this was the last week it could be used so Christie is screwed.

True, I get what you mean about Jack, but depending if a six shooter wins veto, Jack could stay.

So Jack is heading to jury and I'm curious to see how Julie Chen Moonves does with his exit interview. I know with Arryan she gave it to her with how she was being shown but to what extent will she tell Jack? She can only tell him what we have seen and not is being said about him though. I think he is going to try to make it funny (which is he isn't). Hopefully, Julie will keep on track.

• Love 2
On 8/3/2019 at 3:17 PM, Brian Cronin said:

Me, too. They really are the WORST allies. 

Nick and Kat are like every BB HG ever, "Oh, definitely, we need to take a shot at the big person in the house... just not NOW, though." 

If it's Jack vs. Jackson, they'll for sure chicken out and evict Jackson. 

I don’t trust Kat or Nick either.

On 8/3/2019 at 3:48 PM, Jess2149 said:

The best scenario for feeds is Jackson winning veto. Christie can’t use her power and will go CRAZY worrying about who will replace Jackson on the block haha

Lol!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/3/2019 at 5:08 PM, Brian Cronin said:

I wish someone could just get Kat to really reflect on what she wants in this game. Who is she actually loyal to? She seems most loyal to a fractured alliance for some reason! 

I wish she would get that all of the six just see her as a number, and numbers inevitably get subtracted. 

Kat is the most dangerous because she’s the one the few who doesn’t really have a side and when she does, it’s with the wrong one.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

think he is going to try to make it funny (which is he isn't). Hopefully, Julie will keep on track.

This could be the most awkward eviction interview to date, with Jack trying to be incredibly charming and funny and Julie responding with a cold glare, then him getting all confused and squirmy then doubling his efforts to be charming and humble. 

Or she could flat out say, "Are you a racist? Because you acted like one." 

Whatever the case it should be a field day for body language fans. 

• Love 4
Just now, Melina22 said:

This could be the most awkward eviction interview to date, with Jack trying to be incredibly charming and funny and Julie responding with a cold glare, then him getting all confused and squirmy then doubling his efforts to be charming and humble. 

Or she could flat out say, "Are you a racist? Because you acted like one." 

Whatever the case it should be a field day for body language fans. 

or, "Why were you so obsessed with Kemi?"

• Love 8
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I still liked Jackson better than Jack and Tommy (and hell even Nick) when Gr8ful was alive and holding all the power.

What exactly does Jackson have to do for his punishment?

You mean it’s dead and they’re not ho,ding the house hostage!?!? Is this season actually watchable now?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Booklady1017 said:

If Chrissie is going to save anyone, it’s Jack and now there’s a lot of hatred in the house for Michie, so here’s hoping he goes home.

True.

True, I get what you mean about Jack, but depending if a six shooter wins veto, Jack could stay.

If?  Jessica already both won veto and and held the ceremony and kept her noms the same.  One of the Jacks is out this week.  The only question is which one.  Hopefully they won't screw up the vote and it will FINALLY be Racist Jack out the door.  Huzzah!

Edited by green
  • Love 9

Was Cliff low key asking for a Go Fund Me?

During his talk last night with his wife.....he was talking about their bills....and, how they will figure out a way to pay them when he gets home.  He said health insurance, car payments and house payments.  WTF?

Or, maybe to be America’s Favorite Player? 

I guess he already dumped Orwell.  Doesn’t carry him, anymore. 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Okay, I see I'ma have to handle all the sudden 'Maybe Jackson isn't such an asshole after all' comments with the following GIF:

1841194302_SlapYourselfSilly.gif.4de852a4f8105205af178f81386b0440.gif

Ya’ll just remember that this is the same guy who….

Referred to an amount of eggs as a ‘Jessica sized portion’

Barked ‘Not now!’ and slammed the door in Nicole’s face when he was part of the Six Shooters

Used Kat (who I can’t stand) like a tampon and made her cry

Nah....he's still an asshole and I can't wait for his eviction.

And, apparently orders food when he wants.  Last night he told Tommy to look in the Pantry Room and see if his watermelons have arrived.  WTF?

I saw like 10 on Friday.

Cannot wait.....come October and he has to buy his own food!  Back to watermelons and Ramen noodles.

He acts like an entitled prick.  What Jackson wants....Jackson gets!

The only thing I hope he ever gets on my watch is....Jack getting evicted on Thursday!

• Love 12
50 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Speaking of GoFund Me, can someone explain Sam's. From what I've read he had a GFM for his pool, but because there is an ongoing lawsuit, it is NOT allowed so he changed it to a GFM for his son's medical expenses. 

What's up with his pool? Was pool GFM pre-BB21 or after? Did he go on BB to win  $ for pool? Did he go on BB to gain notoriety in order to raise more $ for the pool? And how shitty is it that it was only after his pool GFM was denied that he decided to raise $ for son's medical care? 

I guess you could say I have a few questions.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Okay, I see I'ma have to handle all the sudden 'Maybe Jackson isn't such an asshole after all' comments with the following GIF:

1841194302_SlapYourselfSilly.gif.4de852a4f8105205af178f81386b0440.gif

Ya’ll just remember that this is the same guy who….

Referred to an amount of eggs as a ‘Jessica sized portion’

Barked ‘Not now!’ and slammed the door in Nicole’s face when he was part of the Six Shooters

Used Kat (who I can’t stand) like a tampon and made her cry

Nah....he's still an asshole and I can't wait for his eviction.

Heh.

He definitely is still an asshole. But, like it's been pointed out, Big Brother is notorious for a simple tactic called the Underdog Effect, and it's definitely hit me this week. I actually have been laughing with Jackson this past week.

Once Jackson gets back into actual power and there's a new minority alliance, then I'm sure I'll go back to hating him. But I will say that I've always had a little bit of a soft spot for Jackson. Trust me; I hate it as much as you guys do. I hate that I can even admit it, because I know Jackson's such a piece of shit and has treated women terribly. Feelings suck. Can I go back to hating everyone equally like I did week 1? 

And it's odd because I also...don't hate Christie at all. I think she's a great entertaining player and don't want her to go for a while. I'd love to see her stick around because she's a great villain, and she makes things fun. We wouldn't have had "I'M GOING UP ON THE BLOCK! BRUSSEL SPROUTS!" if not for Christie. A lot of the fun moments pre-jury was because of her. And Nick's creepy, but I don't hate him. 

And, on the other end, I still can't stand Jess, I'm not as big of a fan of Kat as everyone else, and Cliff is someone I'm simply not rooting for. 

At this point, I do have an ideal boot order:

Jack > Sis > Tommy > Jess > Jackson > Cliff > Kat > Nick and then Christie/Holly/Nicole in F3. 

I don't like having Jackson in the middle of the boot order. But my issue is that Sis is a useless waste of space who doesn't deserve getting farther than next week. Tommy's been so boring and sucks any fun out of the feeds. Jess is just annoying all around for me. 

By the way, I totally would understand if you guys did not like me for not hating Jackson. Trust me, my logical side hates my emotional side right now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Speaking of GoFund Me, can someone explain Sam's. From what I've read he had a GFM for his pool, but because there is an ongoing lawsuit, it is NOT allowed so he changed it to a GFM for his son's medical expenses. 

What's up with his pool? Was pool GFM pre-BB21 or after? Did he go on BB to win  $ for pool? Did he go on BB to gain notoriety in order to raise more $ for the pool? And how shitty is it that it was only after his pool GFM was denied that he decided to raise $ for son's medical care? 

I guess you could say I have a few questions.

Never heard of it.  Post the link! I love snooping at peoples greedy GFM.

I love how Ravens got shut down.  Her mom went nuts!  Those assholes were trying to scam $200,000 for Ravens medical expenses. They were running a similar Gypsy Rose Blanchard scam for years!

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Speaking of GoFund Me, can someone explain Sam's. From what I've read he had a GFM for his pool

Do you mean a swimming pool? I'm confused... 

15 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Do you mean a swimming pool? I'm confused... 

I think that's exactly what it was.  When he was still in the house, Sam kept talking about needing to get his pool fixed. 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Meant to ask....

Did I miss the eppy where Kat won a trip to Hawaii and Nick won $5,000?  Which one was that and who was the HOH?

That's tomorrow night's veto episode.

I know; it feels like ages since all of that happened.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I think that's exactly what it was.  When he was still in the house, Sam kept talking about needing to get his pool fixed. 

No way.  Someone has a Go Fund Me to fix their POOL?  FFS, NO!

I don't have a pool, and it would never occur to me to ask for help from the public to fix it if I did.  I do have to find another place to live before winter because of roofing issues the landlord says he has no intention of fixing.  I have health issues that are serious and might shorten my life to within a year or two, waiting on test results.  My daughter is losing her job by the end of the month because her employer is moving overseas.  We never started a Go Fund Me. 

This guy has a Go Fund Me so he could fix his effing POOL?  And now that he's lost his $5000 a week gig from a reality show he's changed his request to pay for his son's health care?  Why didn't he ask for the money for his son from the beginning?  Did his son develop a bad health issue in the time it took him to get kicked out of the BB house?  What happened to his health insurance, because BB won't take people who are uninsured.

Excuse me, I've got to go kick rocks now.

4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

During his talk last night with his wife.....he was talking about their bills....and, how they will figure out a way to pay them when he gets home.  He said health insurance, car payments and house payments.  WTF?

Or, maybe to be America’s Favorite Player? 

I guess he already dumped Orwell.  Doesn’t carry him, anymore. 

I thought that was strange too. He did mention that he’s probably lost his job (because most jobs don’t let you take 3 months off for a game) and was talking about figuring out the Cobra insurance which protects you until you get another job but it’s real expensive. But yeah, I wouldn’t have said all that on camera and publicly.  But also, I wouldn’t go on a reality show. 

19 minutes ago, Zahdii said:

I don't have a pool, and it would never occur to me to ask for help from the public to fix it if I did.  I do have to find another place to live before winter because of roofing issues the landlord says he has no intention of fixing.  I have health issues that are serious and might shorten my life to within a year or two, waiting on test results.  My daughter is losing her job by the end of the month because her employer is moving overseas.  We never started a Go Fund Me. 

This guy has a Go Fund Me so he could fix his effing POOL?  And now that he's lost his $5000 a week gig from a reality show he's changed his request to pay for his son's health care?  Why didn't he ask for the money for his son from the beginning?  Did his son develop a bad health issue in the time it took him to get kicked out of the BB house?  What happened to his health insurance, because BB won't take people who are uninsured.

I didn’t see the original post. But I thought they had included the pool and medical bills, but because of the pool lawsuit, they had to exclude it and just talk about the medical bills. It sounds like the little son had a serious medical problem from birth and it did sound expensive. I would hope they’re not lying but 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 2
On 8/3/2019 at 8:28 PM, vb68 said:

WTF?!?

I've never seen anybody admit to being a Matt Fan.  And what was so funny about him? How he never changed his shirt? 

Matt??? The spooge-meister who left used condoms in drawers and wiped his DNA on kitchen towels?

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, that's uncanny.

I think Jackson wanted Cliff to ask him what the secret was but Cliff didn’t bite. Jackson mentioned it like 3-4 times and as soon as Cliff would give some variation of ‘that’s your call/do what you have to do,’ Jackson would immediately bring it up again. 

Ugh, I want Jack and Jackson gone. Jackson most of all, but Jack a close second. I agree with whom ever above said cocky Jackson could come back if he gets any sort of power/control back. Since it seems like Jack is going Thursday, Holly &/or Jackson need to go next. I don’t mind Christie. Even though she had some power and she runs her mouth a lot, she was at least decent to everyone and didn’t shun them or treat them as less than like I feel the Jackholes did. Plus I love her paranoid freak outs. So fun!

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Zahdii said:

I heard nothing about Sam having a GFM for his pool. I did hear about the GFM for his son's medical bills, though. 

I did do some research on this. To clarify, it wasn't Sam or his family that started this GFM; it was friends of his. Sam's original intent to go on this show was to pay off the medical bills for his son (a real issue, by the way; he's talked about his son's health issues in his pre-interviews). The GFM was made originally to build them a pool (for his kids, I guess) and then it was changed to pay off his son's medical bills.

So, in this case, I wouldn't be blaming Sam. All of this GFM stuff was done while he's been in the house. This has been two weeks ongoing. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
Just now, Tdoc72 said:

Quick question for the live feeders:

What happens when they all go bed?  Do the cameras just switch between them sleeping or go off entirely until someone wakes up?

The cameras stay on them, yes. You can literally watch them sleep.

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

And it's odd because I also...don't hate Christie at all. I think she's a great entertaining player and don't want her to go for a while. I'd love to see her stick around because she's a great villain, and she makes things fun. We wouldn't have had "I'M GOING UP ON THE BLOCK! BRUSSEL SPROUTS!" if not for Christie. A lot of the fun moments pre-jury was because of her. And Nick's creepy, but I don't hate him. 

And, on the other end, I still can't stand Jess, I'm not as big of a fan of Kat as everyone else, and Cliff is someone I'm simply not rooting for. 

At this point, I do have an ideal boot order:

Jack > Sis > Tommy > Jess > Jackson > Cliff > Kat > Nick and then Christie/Holly/Nicole in F3. 

I don't like having Jackson in the middle of the boot order. But my issue is that Sis is a useless waste of space who doesn't deserve getting farther than next week. Tommy's been so boring and sucks any fun out of the feeds. Jess is just annoying all around for me. 

By the way, I totally would understand if you guys did not like me for not hating Jackson. Trust me, my logical side hates my emotional side right now.

Yeah, Sis is such a waste of space I almost wish she was leaving this week. She seems to have (also) soured on Christie based on some comments between her and Jack this week, so I guess she'll cozy up to Nick and do her usual angry let-me-at-'em rants while laying in a fixed position for hours at a time. The only reason I don't want her going next is because I don't want Jackson getting his way again.

I, too, find Christie very entertaining, and, while she is not as a good as Vanessa, the hate she gets reminds me so much of the hate Vanessa got that season since Christie's MO is similar with her emotional manipulation and let-me-cover-my-tracks outrage. Vanessa seems to have gotten more respect in hindsight, but the majority of the fanbase was rooting for Steve that season.

I do like Kat, but I have a hard time rooting for her with her Jackson connection. And I'd probably like Holly if it weren't for her Jackson-excuses also - she did good flipping this whole week around onto Christie/Tommy/Jack/Sis. I actually like Tommy, but I get that the theater-personality can be grating on the feeds.

As for Jessica/Nicole/Cliff, I feel like I should love them much more than I do. Jessica's clueless-ness is still lurking somewhere under there despite a good move this week (it peeked its head out with the don't dare you accuse Kat/Holly of knowing each other brouhaha), and it's not in a fun FOUETTE way. Cliff just grates me for some reason. I didn't like him running around with Orwell all the time, and he seems to be trying too hard to be the oh-shucks-older-guy Fan Favorite. Nicole seems very nice but also...very boring. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Am I the only one not buying it that Jackson has 'a pretty heavy secret' on Jack?  If he did, he would have spilled it in the breakup of the 6 shitters.  And, the Tommy-Christie connection isn't Jack's heavy secret so .... hmmmmm.

This whole eviction order has me thinking .... 

I don't think I want to see Holly or Analyse near the final 3.  Much rather see them weekly in the jury house ignoring or being ignored by their guys.  Don't really want to see Nick around anywhere.    Though Christie might provide entertainment, I think she and Tommy should join the rest of the 'leaders'' in the jury house, too.  And, let them fight it out as to who screwed everything up.  Might be entertaining.  Also might be the first year I don't want to see jury house footage.  😀

So that leaves like .. like .. like Jess, Kat, Nicole and Cliff along with a bitter jury that will blame Kat (Holly & Jackson), Cliff (Christie and Tommy) and Jess (Jack and Analyse).  So Nicole then?

Question.  Why does Christie want Cliff out so bad?  Was something said or done or does she think he knows?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Am I the only one not buying it that Jackson has 'a pretty heavy secret' on Jack?  If he did, he would have spilled it in the breakup of the 6 shitters.  And, the Tommy-Christie connection isn't Jack's heavy secret so .... hmmmmm.

I think he told Holly he wanted to lie and say Jack/Christie are exes - which would be stupid because everyone knows he's the one who may or may not have told Jack that Holly/Kat know each other. So, it makes him look super sketch and confirms Jack/Christie/Tommy's claims that Jackson told them about Kat/Holly, it makes everyone think Holly/Kat really do know each other and there's either others that know each other also, or it just looks like Jackson's lying to throw everyone off the Kat/Holly/Jackson scent. 

Edited by mooses
  • Useful 2

Don't forget to vote! I just placed mine for Jack, Jackson and Tommy. Jack always gets the most votes from me. Jackson always gets some votes and I switch between Christy and Tommy.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Don't forget to vote! I just placed mine for Jack, Jackson and Tommy. Jack always gets the most votes from me. Jackson always gets some votes and I switch between Christy and Tommy.

Don't waste your votes on Jack. He's gone on Thursday.

I'd throw votes onto Sis. She needs way more votes than I think she's getting.

• Love 4

I'll buy that he's not as horrible this week but watching him walk around, complaining about Jack and Christie's side being all mean and calling them bullies when he was doing it with them, acting like he's some superior person who is above such behavior?

Jackson's sense of entitlement is off the charts. It's clear he has spent his whole life surrounded by people telling him how great he is.

But I've seen half the internet switch from "Jackson needs to be expelled from the house because all the women are in danger and he flaunts the rules and he's an asshole" to "Well, he's kind of a lovable asshole who could potentially be all right in the future." What?

Exactly why I said it's more dangerous to keep Jackson than Jack. By the time he reaches Final 2 everyone will have decided he deserves the 500K, including the audience. Just look how attitudes have changed already. Nobody is making excuses for Jack or warming up to Jack.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I find Tommy more grating than Frankie Grande (and I despise Frankie). 

Oh God, no. Tommy would be just fine if he kept his mouth shut. Frankie Grande was just absurd and repulsive to even look at. In fact as far as looks go, I'd have to say Tommy is the least repulsive looking token gay they've cast since BB10.

• Love 12