Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Christie:  " You know what's frustrating?  We were the ones to really have Nicole's back.  We were rallying for her when Holly wanted to put her up last week.  That's so annoying."

Christie:  "Michie is the opposite of loyal.  Jack is at least loyal."  She said they need to pitch that to Cliff and even Nicole.

Also, Nick is in the room reading the Bible while Christie is saying this stuff to Analyse and Tommy.

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Spread them to Tommy and Analyse, in particular.

I think Christie and Jackson will have plenty of votes on them, so there needs to be more focus on the ones less likely to crack the top five (Tommy may, Analyse won't).

I've been spreading my 10 around all of the six each day.  I don't think it is safe to assume anyone is going to have plenty of votes on them; that's exactly how they could slide by.  Call me paranoid. :)

I could care less what they think either, lol.  We know, and that's enough for me.

Edited by LuvizBlind
Added commentary.
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Slider said:

That's why I'm worried about the Field Trip.  If Tommy is selected he and Christi both will think that America loves them.  Yuck.

Oh I so hope they do.  It will make it even more delicious when they leave to find out it was totally opposite of what they thought. Nothing like a totally delusional hamster getting their comeuppance in the end.

Edited by green
  • Love 10

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. He is all about protection. 
He advises Sis, but aside the week, even if Jack leaves, and get the six, with Nick , back together. 
Sis says Christie is like a Tyler. She will win the game.

Want to get Holly and Jackson back if Jack leaves. Sis doesn't want to go with Jess and her group. They can't win comps ???????

Edited by missyb
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Want to get Holly and Jackson back if Jack leaves. Sis doesn't want to go with Jess and her group. They can't win comps ???????

Yeah, she's dumb.  And then she said that Jack can win comps.  

Analyse says that she's always made it clear to Cliff that she and Jack are playing separate games so she thinks he would believe her about going after Jack or something.

• LOL 3

Analyse and Tommy seem to believe that if Jack goes, they can reel Holly in.  Christie just came in and said, "Nick's not with us."

Christie:  "I think we can get Cliff somehow.  Apparently he's terrified of an all girls alliance."  LOL Cliff told Kat earlier that he wouldn't care if he was the only guy among 4 or 5 girls at the end.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

The show just started and already these people are making my blood pressure spike ! Tommy and Christie and such hypocrites ! Oh, people knew each other before the show ! How awful.

Meanwhile, Jack is still an ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I have to confess that I believed Jackson when he told Holly that he had mentioned to Jack Day 3 the girls may know each other. I believed him. Clip from tonight show otherwise!

ETA: He did tell him day 2

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1

The fighting is unreal!!! Omg I thought I hated Jackson but he kept his cool like behind what I thought possible!!! 

Jack lost this game . It’s all on his error of telling them. 

Bye Jack

When Tommy Christie’s super past and acquaintance comes up, NOT ONE PERSON WILL LIKE THEM

This is difficult and heartbreaking to watch. 

• Love 4

I’m laughing so hard at Jack’s dramatic up and down arm motions in this confrontation with Jackson on tonight’s episode.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I’m laughing so hard at Jack’s dramatic up and down arm motions in this confrontation with Jackson.

AGREE!!!

He always does bird flaps.  

Wheres a yellow Big Bird get up?

“Swoosh there it is.... “ EVICTED BITCH

ETA: Sorta like trying to catch 500 1k dollar bills floating around the air

Edited by RockYou
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Big Brother Daily 
@BB_Updates 
· 18m 
Nick- It will be Holly, Cliff, Kat, Nicole. Analyse- We dont know about Cliff. Nick- We know about Cliff. Analyse- Why do you think that? Nick- I know. Just trust me #BB21 

Nick has poor choices in allies and still hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut. He is pretty bad at Big Brother.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I am totally enjoying watching jack act like a total dickhead on the show, knowing where he will be a few short hours 🍿

ETA: and when he finds  out about tommy and Christie 💥💥💥

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson's eating another giant cucumber like it's a pickle. I think the thing that annoys me the most is that he eats it without salt and pepper. Like, what? 

I do both of these things. Will you still respect me in the morning?

But seriously, cucumbers don’t need salt and pepper.

20 hours ago, zorak said:

When Jess came into the HOH room while Nick was up there, he said something about "the other side".  She started on this whole thing about there are no sides and he basically said he was referring to the 6.  She said she doesn't want there to be sides, it's just people playing the game with who they are comfortable with or something like that.  To me that's pretty much still a "sides" situation, but she clearly doesn't want to see it that way.

Also Jess: I want there to be world peace, so I’m just going to pretend we’re not still fighting our longest war ever. 🙄

20 hours ago, BK1978 said:

As a guy who finds Nicole attractive I co-sign everything you just said. 

Your Brussels sprouts looked extra sincere so I instantly believed you. 

19 hours ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Helen was pushed.

Hey! She totally was. 😂

16 hours ago, mertensia said:

Jack would be the bitterest of bittercakes in the Jury House. We NEED that. We deserve that.

And we especially need Dr Will calling him out about it. 

6 hours ago, vb68 said:

In other words, Christie's power has died a quiet death. It's useless now.

It's ironic but so typical of BB twists that the only power that got invoked (Jack's power of redrawing the veto players) was by the far the weakest power of the three of them and had extremely little if no impact on the game at all. 

It’s a yearly tradition. It’s a shame it couldn’t be nicely shaped into a video montage, year by year.

I can’t wait for Wednesday and Thursday!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I just turned on the feeds again.  What is she crying about now to Jessica?  I heard her blubbering something about she would take Kat to the end and Jackson and Holly won't.

Christie cry 2.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, missyb said:

Big Brother Daily 
@BB_Updates 
· 18m 
Nick- It will be Holly, Cliff, Kat, Nicole. Analyse- We dont know about Cliff. Nick- We know about Cliff. Analyse- Why do you think that? Nick- I know. Just trust me #BB21 

Nick has poor choices in allies and still hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut. He is pretty bad at Big Brother.

He’s ruled by his penis. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Christie is so over the top.  She's crying about how the guy she's so against is now aligned with Kat.  And by the way, the major alliance that Christie was part of, she was only part of it because it fell in her lap.

Christie says she's ok with Jack going.  Then she said, "Game wise, I don't give a shit but I worry about my future in this game."

• LOL 6
Just now, zorak said:

Christie is so over the top.  She's crying about how the guy she's so against is now aligned with Kat.  And by the way, the major alliance that Christie was part of, she was only part of it because it fell in her lap.

I am so over Christie's Tears of Manipulation.  

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I just turned on the feeds again.  What is she crying about now to Jessica?  I heard her blubbering something about she would take Kat to the end and Jackson and Holly won't.

Christie cry 2.png

I feel like she does genuinely like Kat in real feel but this is desperate game and survival mechanism . Praying Jess don’t fall  😣

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie cry 2.png

Boy, that's an unfortunate picture. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jess:  "There are no sides.  Everybody's a free agent."  Sigh.

She says shit like this and then she tells Christie that it's obvious her, Jack, Sis, and Tommy are still together and everyone knows it. 

In some ways I feel like Jessica doesn't really buy Christie's bullshit because she was just 'uh uh'-ing her something fierce but then I remember she's Jessica and I'm like nah she buys it.

I gave Sis some votes tonight. She was super aggravating to me in this ep. I have been hesitating to vote for Christie because I do find her fun to hate but she is working my last nerve lately so tomorrow I'll probably throw my votes on her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I wish Jess could hook up every person who comes up to her HOH room to a giant bullshit meter.  Now Christie's getting teary eyed again talking about staying true to who they are.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why do Tommy and Christie think Jessica gives a shit that Jack will protect them and is nice to them lol?

And Christie's crying again.

I really wish Jessica would throw her ass on the block. 

• Love 14

Tommy and Christie tag-teaming Jess right now. I’ll give it to her, Tommy trying to paint Jackson as evil while Jack is a saint and Jess ain’t having it. Christie being the better game player realizes this but Tommy still trying to paint Jack as a saint. Anyway, I don’t think Jess is buying any of this bullshit. 

• Love 17

Sometimes Jessica really gets it.

One of my faves parts of this convo was when Christie was saying she would put up Jackson if she got HOH and then later Tommy made the point that no one would put him up and Christie was all yea I wouldn't put him up lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

The inside scoops this episode highlighted how normal people endure bullying, feeling non existent and disrespected by certain social predators is VERY indicative  of  people’s behaviors. Then they overcome. THIS IS WHAT BB is ABOUT. Exposing it. 

• Love 16

#BB21 Live Feed Updates

@BB21LiveFeeds

·

2m

#BB21 Jess to Christie/Tommy - I don't see the game play like that. If I don't like your game play and I don't like what you stand for, I will vote you out.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

You know what would be amazing? If Jess pulled Jack and Sis into the HoH room and said "I know you guys will be separated in a few days so to respect that I give the shower to you guys for the next 10 minutes." That would be the best mic drop moment of telling Jack he's dunzo.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Jack said the alien made him count elbow macaroni off the floor.  He said he counted 500 of them.  He also made Jack brush his teeth while yelling in Jack's ear.  And the alien sat there and watched Jack and Tommy talk game.  Tommy said the alien said, "What's talking game?  Come in the back.  I want to watch."  Jack said he likes the alien.  Then he said, "I lost my last bromance in this show so I need a new one."  

• LOL 6
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

You know what would be amazing? If Jess pulled Jack and Sis into the HoH room and said "I know you guys will be separated in a few days so to respect that I give the shower to you guys for the next 10 minutes." That would be the best mic drop moment of telling Jack he's dunzo.

Dunzo and, um, kind of quick?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mystery said:

Dunzo and, um, kind of quick?

Analyse has admitted that Jack is well-endowed but, uh, has not been successful in making her climax. 

I suppose it's better than the Holly/Jackson sex where the lack of pleasure has been from the genitalia rash and Jackson's insistence on having sex when the doctor told Holly to abstain for three days and apply a medicated cream to her lady parts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, zorak said:

I’m laughing so hard at Jack’s dramatic up and down arm motions in this confrontation with Jackson on tonight’s episode.

And the hopping up and down on beds.  Remember early in the season where Jack was doing his racist "ape" impressions of David?  Well, Jack, you appear to be the real ape.

36 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tommy:  "He's (Jackson) an asshole.  Nobody is going to vote for an asshole in the end."

LOL.  THE perfect argument to KEEP Jackson as in the perfect goat.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, green said:

LOL.  THE perfect argument to KEEP Jackson as in the perfect goat.

Right?

"No one will vote for Jackson to win, you have to get rid of him!"

"Jack will protect Christie and me, you have to keep him!"

And they think that these are compelling arguments!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

Jack, Tommy, Christie, and Analyse are outside by the hammock.  Jack was telling them about the deal he approached Cliff with (a few more weeks of safety if Cliff votes to keep Jack in the game).  Christie said she thinks it's a good deal.  She also said, "I feel that Cliff is our guy.  I trust him more than I trust Kat.  I trust him more than Nicole."  For the record, Cliff told Kat, Jess, and Nicole in the HOH room about this talk with Jack and said he told Jack he'd think about the deal but said he has zero intention of joining up with Jack and company.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8