Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I'll third the Jackson thing. I'd be lying if I said I didn't totally relate to his frustration during The Boat Room Fight.

I don't know; he's definitely got some really shitty traits, but I also feel like he could theoretically mature and change. Jack's just a colossal asshole.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 13

I will say that I think Jackson is more immature than anything. He's very much a little boy. There's hope he will grow out of some of his bad behavior and attitudes.  I think he looked up to Jack like a big brother, and that's why Jack turning on him hurt so much.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 7

Holly said she wants to keep Jackson in the game as long as possible.  Kat says she's going with the storyline that Jackson is her target and that she is Jackson's target.  Kat thinks this might stop Christie from putting Jackson on the block because she would think that Kat will do the dirty work for her.  Holly also said that Jackson is like a shield.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I'm gonna admit something incredibly unpopular here: I actually don't completely hate Jackson. 

I dislike him, but it's nowhere near the levels of absolute disgust and hatred I have for Jack. At least with Jackson, he has his moments of entertainment:

I don't hate Jackson either. He entertains me. However, I think Holly is acting pretty desperate to seek out a relationship with him. The guy is very tightly wound and it seems like everyone, her especially, needs to walk on eggshells around him. He CANNOT take a joke.

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Thought, I think it is disgusting  when they leave the cameras on them during their snacking sessions.  Ugh...Jackson, chewing noises are disgusting.

When he was chewing the carrot loudly on BBAD and she was chewing loudly along with him, he snapped at her, "What!?" Then she cowered, "Nothing, I was just trying to chew along with you."

37 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I'll be so gad when the fake butt kissing is over. 

He was doing this last night then he came downstairs and told Analyse, "my lips were on Jessica's asshole." ....Which was NOT and image I needed in my head. 🤮 I think he caught a case of the Nicks, being all sexually inappropriate with his words.

He might have caught himself because then he said "I was kissing her ass."

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, zorak said:

Is Nick moving in on Analyse since barring something crazy, Jack will be going?  He was laying right on top of her.  Now he's all snuggled up to her and she was reading the Bible to him.  

Nick on Analyse 2.png

Anal Lice:  "And God" -- who is he again I get them all mixed up, this sure is a big like book -- "said thou shall not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife"

7 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I feel bad for Bella watching this. What is he thinking? 

If she is smart -- and I doubt it -- she is thinking she is an idiot and glad to be rid of the little bugger.  (Hopefully Tiger Mum figuratively slapped her around some after she got out).

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do think Nick is absolutely sex crazed. He's obsessed with anything sexual, which leads him to say and do really weird and inappropriate things. 

Hopefully he loses his job (probably quit anyway to go on the show) and is barred from every possible job in this field forever.

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe he's capable of maintaining professionalism when at work. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he keeps that behaviour out of his work.

Not good enough.  No guarantee Dr Jekyll won't turn into Mr Hyde at any point.  As you think so you become.  Dude is a for real sick-o and should be kept away from children at any and all costs.

5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Nick and Analyse have their legs wrapped and are playing footsies. Nick keeps picking up Analyse legs trying to get some clear view crotch shots. 

Exhibit A. This is NOT normal behavior for anyone anywhere ever.  He is the one that needs a therapist.

4 hours ago, zorak said:

Jack to Jess:  "I owe you an apology."  He's really trying to schmooze her.  He said he's never felt this feeling that he's never understood what it feels like to be left out of something in the BB house.  He said now he's on the outside and that it's just not fair to not communicate.  He said he's sorry for his actions making her feel that way.  

I love when freaking bullies get a taste of their own medicine.  Cry me a river, Jack.  I'll laugh while paddling on it.

Edited by green
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think he looked up to Jack like a big brother, and that's why Jack turning on him hurt so much.

It's hard to believe that Jack is (significantly) older than Jackson. If anything I'd think it'd be the other way around. I just cannot get over Jack's immature fighting technique from last night's episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nah, I'm not buying this sudden revisionist history on Jackson. The guy is an asshole, plain and simple. He's said horrible things about the other HGs (calling Jessica's body a wreck while flipping out that Holly poked fun at his missing abs), he's been right in there with the shit-talking that everyone is calling Jack out for this week, he's been arrogant and egotistical and did we forget when he threw a hissy fit because he volunteered to be a Have Not and then couldn't hack it

I'll buy that he's not as horrible this week but watching him walk around, complaining about Jack and Christie's side being all mean and calling them bullies when he was doing it with them, acting like he's some superior person who is above such behaviour? Nah. 

ETA: It's BB18 Underdog Paul all over again. Wait until Jackson gets a bit of power again.

To clarify, and to be clear, I've always preferred Jackson over Jack. And in terms of just this particular scenario, I don't mind Jackson IN COMPARISON to Jack. I still want Jackson to go next week. 

I do still find that Jackson can change more than Jack can. But Jackson is nowhere near ready enough for this show. He has a lot of issues that this show can't help him through (similar to Sam's issues last season). 

35 minutes ago, green said:

Not good enough.  No guarantee Dr Jekyll won't turn into Mr Hyde at any point.  As you think so you become.  Dude is a for real sick-o and should be kept away from children at any and all costs.

I wouldn't agree with this. He probably is fine around children. He could very well be capable at his job, or he sucks at it. But we haven't seen him in that type of environment so I think there's a chance he's fine. I do wonder how good he is at his job, though. 

• Love 8

Nick: Do you know what my favorite thing is about you, Kat?

Kat: What?

Nick: Your Face

Kat: Aww. Do you know what my favorite thing about you is?

Nick, smiling: What?

Kat: Your brain!!!

Nick: I don't like that.

Kat: What? You're funny and smart, and yeah.  

Nick makes a face.

Kat: OK. Do over. Your face.

Nick: That's what I was hoping to hear!!

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The guy is an asshole, plain and simple. He's said horrible things about the other HGs (calling Jessica's body a wreck while flipping out that Holly poked fun at his missing abs), he's been right in there with the shit-talking that everyone is calling Jack out for this week, he's been arrogant and egotistical and did we forget when he threw a hissy fit because he volunteered to be a Have Not and then couldn't hack it

Imagine how much worse Jackson would have been if he had to abide by the Have Not rules. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nah, I'm not buying this sudden revisionist history on Jackson. The guy is an asshole, plain and simple. He's said horrible things about the other HGs (calling Jessica's body a wreck while flipping out that Holly poked fun at his missing abs), he's been right in there with the shit-talking that everyone is calling Jack out for this week, he's been arrogant and egotistical and did we forget when he threw a hissy fit because he volunteered to be a Have Not and then couldn't hack it

I'll buy that he's not as horrible this week but watching him walk around, complaining about Jack and Christie's side being all mean and calling them bullies when he was doing it with them, acting like he's some superior person who is above such behaviour? Nah. 

ETA: It's BB18 Underdog Paul all over again. Wait until Jackson gets a bit of power again.

I can see it going either way. If he grew up (or had something happen that makes him reevaluate things) and stopped acting shitty, I could buy it. I feel like he's immature and needs to actually live and grow more and maybe that could change him for the better.

I could also see him staying the same, because I'm a cynic. That wouldn't surprise me either.

Jack, however, there's little to no hope for.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I can see it going either way. If he grew up (or had something happen that makes him reevaluate things) and stopped acting shitty, I could buy it. I feel like he's immature and needs to actually live and grow more and maybe that could change him for the better.

I could also see him staying the same, because I'm a cynic. That wouldn't surprise me either.

Jack, however, there's little to no hope for.

Jackson just turned 24. I'd give him about two more years before declaring all hope is lost. 

Jack, on the other hand, just turned 29. I do think age does matter and him almost being 30 years old and still a racist smug condescending bullying asshole is probably engrained in him.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Wait until Jackson gets a bit of power again.

I still liked Jackson better than Jack and Tommy (and hell even Nick) when Gr8ful was alive and holding all the power.

What exactly does Jackson have to do for his punishment?

• Love 3

Nick:  "Charles.  That's the name of my masseuse."  I'm pretty sure Charles is a guy, which would make him a masseur.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What exactly does Jackson have to do for his punishment?

I don't know exactly but it involves him getting slimed.  I think officially he's an alien doctor who is on call for the next 24 hours.  I think he got hit again.  I read that he can't take the lab coat off unless he's showering.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

To me Jackson is such a loser that he’s sort of funny and it somewhat redeems his douchebaggery. I see him inhaling cucumbers and watermelons and it’s sort of funny. 

Jack is that kind of “I think I’m hot shit so I’m an asshole” kind of asshole. He’s also 29. Not likely to change. Also, banging Sis while admitting that he doesn’t like her, that she smells, that she’s the most boring chick ever, and what’s more, showing her absolutely no affection and not even talking to her is hard to watch and I don’t even like Sis.

• Love 20

Not sure what's happening to him, but he doesn't want to track stuff into the house, so he asked Holly if she would request a key for him so he could pee outside in a portapotty? And to see if they delivered any watermelon.  Of course.

ETA: God help me, he looks hot in those glasses. (Remember he's an asshole, remember he's an asshole...)

Edited by Slider
Added line.
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Tommy entering Frankie Grande territory. He's still moping around about the Jacks. LOL. There is nothing to warrant this type of reaction. He is a complete fucking phony. 

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Oh God.  Cliff just said something about sleeping elsewhere so as to give Jack and Analyse some private time.  Blech.

One of the weird things about this season: Mr. Bible and Family Cliff not only made regular schedules when he was HoH so the couples could get their sexy times, but stayed in the HoH room to listen, and regularly jokes with the couples about their sexy times. I think Cliff is sort of a voyeur.

In other new, Son's punishment hasn't prevented him from being with his best friend, the cucumber:

Screenshot 2019-08-05 22.57.49.png

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Nick is trying to work Nicole's safety into a deal with Jack.  I'm concerned that Nick really does want to work with Jack.  Jack also talked about approaching Cliff with a deal and Nick seemed really enthusiastic about the prospect of them working with Jack.  

• Useful 1

I think after the show Jackson has a real shot at becoming the national spokesperson for the cucumber industry.

Cucumbers:  They're not just for salad anymore.

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I don’t think Tommy knows how ridiculous he looks pinning & crying about Jack. All his showbiz friends will be like, “Dude,WTF?” LOL!!!  

Could someone explain to Tommy that when a houseguest is eliminated, they don't actually DIE, They're just not in the game any more.  

• LOL 18
10 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I don’t think Tommy knows how ridiculous he looks pinning & crying about Jack. All his showbiz friends will be like, “Dude,WTF?” LOL!!!  

Um I sort of get the feeling that Tommy's life is pretty insular. Theater folk are a pretty quirky bunch. Lots of LGBT people, lots of famous actors who have talked about how they were bullied and picked on in high school. The nutty schedule of theater people (8 shows a week, so when people are going out you're working) means in real life Tommy probably hangs out only with theater people and has few opportunities to hang out with "the cool kids." He thinks Jack is totally Captain America and has a huge crush. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'll third the Jackson thing. I'd be lying if I said I didn't totally relate to his frustration during The Boat Room Fight.

I don't know; he's definitely got some really shitty traits, but I also feel like he could theoretically mature and change. Jack's just a colossal asshole.

I am not a fan of Son, but part of me wonders if he might end up being like Colin from the Amazing Race.  The first time Colin ran the race he was a raging asshole.  He returned fifteen years later and he was a total zen master and seemed like he was a nice guy. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I am not a fan of Son, but part of me wonders if he might end up being like Colin from the Amazing Race.  The first time Colin ran the race he was a raging asshole.  He returned fifteen years later and he was a total zen master and seemed like he was a nice guy. 

Aw, I liked Colin and thought he was amazing (a whole day ahead at one point, Egypt I think) broken ox notwithstanding. Jackson drives me mad, maybe because he has less cause to be annoying. 

• Love 4

Yeah, I kind of figured that Nick is still on Jack’s side of things, and wants to be back in that group. Because he’s a dumbass. Hopefully Nicole and Cliff shut his ass down, because I do think he’s at least smart enough that he actually does want to work with them. Or, he pushes it too hard, there’s a tie that Jess breaks and he’s screwed. Nick sucks.

As does Jack and Jackson. They are both horrible people.  They are Josh and Paul. Me wanting Jackson to stay over Jack does not mean in any way, shape or form that I think he is a decent human being. 24 years old is WAY old enough not to be a complete douche. But I am all in on Nicole/Kat/Cliff/Jess. With reservations on all four but still. I want them to get what they want. And I want feeds where Jack is not on those feeds. Because it is all about me, damn it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
20 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Ok - I just walked back in the door from a concert downtown, my shoulders feel wrecked, my hearing is half-shot, and a 20something took more of a shine to me than was appropriate.

That being said - did I miss anything good?  😆

• LOL 11
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Ok - I just walked back in the door from a concert downtown, my shoulders feel wrecked, my hearing is half-shot, and a 20something took more of a shine to me than was appropriate.

That being said - did I miss anything good?  😆

Yeah.  Jackson was spotted eating a cucumber!

• LOL 7

This is in no way meant to be a diss of Tommy’s performing talent but I wonder why he isn’t in either the forthcoming Broadway revival of West Side Story or the Steven Spielberg remake which is currently being shot. He must have auditioned for both this past winter. Several of his former Newsies castmates are doing them. 

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jackson just turned 24. I'd give him about two more years before declaring all hope is lost. 

Okay but Jackson isn't going to still be playing BB21 in two years. What he may be like in the future or whether he can be saved or changed doesn't really matter in the context of the game. What matters in the context of the game is what he has done previously, what he is currently doing, and what his game play may be like going forward. He could turn out to be the nicest dude in five or ten years - but it's not five or ten years from now. He's been a raging misogynistic egotistical asshole in the house - it's just that the "bad" side is dumping on him now and he's trying to play it off like he was never one of them and couldn't ever be. It reminds me of Faith-as-Buffy looking in the mirror and practicing saying, "You can't do that. Because it's wrong." It's so fake and over the top but... people are falling for it? 

I mean, I'm all for switching teams. I'm all "Go, Jessica, go!" this week when last week, I was sourcing the very best jumping-out-a-window GIFs whenever the feeds would be on her. But I've seen half the internet switch from "Jackson needs to be expelled from the house because all the women are in danger and he flaunts the rules and he's an asshole" to "Well, he's kind of a lovable asshole who could potentially be all right in the future." What?

source.gif

I will say, though, that if he wasn't such a raging misogynistic egotistical asshole, I'd probably be enjoying the hell out of glasses!Jackson because if long hair is my first weakness, glasses are my second. 

Apparently this is my hill to die on this season. This is my Raven Rants. This is my Why Paul Sucks: An Essay, Part One to Eleventy Billion. Who knew? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14