Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DakotaLavender said:

That is why I prefer Jack over Michie. Michie has such transparent contempt for Jess and Nicole because they are not "hot babes." Michie is just a pompous jock who hangs out in sports bars and thinks his shit doesn't stink. He probably made fun of nerdy girls in high school and ridiculed overweight girls. I know his type. I was made fun of by his type and can spot them a mile away.

I have watched the feeds and I haven’t really seen this with Michie. I am also an overweight woman who was often made fun of and not included in the in crowds. 

Jack is the one who said he would NEVER give the time to someone like Nicole outside of the house. So she should count herself lucky in the BB house. 

1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

Jackson was the one that slammed the door in Nicole’s face. I agree that Jack is pandering to her, but IMO Jack and Jackson treated all the non-g8ful as less than, including Sam but not as obvious with him. 

Jackson slammed the door in her face because they were in the middle of their bash Nicole frenzy. Not using that as an excuse, he still shouldn’t have done it. 

• Love 8

I think at this point Jack is offering every outsider so many weeks of safety (for instance, four weeks/evictions from Jack to Cliff, three from Tommy and Analyse to Cliff) that he's going to end up having to take a shot at Christie and self-nominate himself on the very slim chance that he stays and manages to beat a 50 year old man in a comp which he has proven is impossible for him lately.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Okay do we actually know what Aquaman- child "has" on Kat or is he playing it all cloak and dagger because he's just that DEVIOUS and CLEVER?

That she was working with or for the 6 Sh66ters and that she was always #7 out of 6. And hope that Kat somehow forgets how to count that high? And that she and Holly and Jackson know each other on the outside. Y'know, all the stuff that has either been aired or doesn't matter or has been repeated ad nauseam at this point.

Kat, outside: "No deals. Fuck them." Heh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Jack says that he won't walk away from his "conversation" with Kat until he has a deal. 

Kat, joking in the backyard with Jess, Nicole, Holly, Nick, and Cliff, says that she will only accept final 2 deals from here on out.

So I guess Jack is going to follow Kat around until the live show, telling her about how he wanted to make her the seventh in a six person alliance and please don't vote him out or else he'll blow up her game of voting with the house and aligning herself with Jackson and Holly. Suuuure there, Jack. Great plan. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That she was working with the or for the 6 Sh66ters and that she was always #7 out of 6. And hope that Kat somehow forgets how to count that high? And that she and Holly and Jackson know each other on the outside. Y'know, all the stuff that has either been aired or doesn't matter or has been repeated ad nauseam at this point.

Kat, outside: "No deals. Fuck them." Heh.

... that's it?

Holy hannah, that's nothing. You have nothing, Jack. Not even a speck of a crumb of something. Nothing.

You are the worst villain ever.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

... that's it?

Holy hannah, that's nothing. You have nothing, Jack. Not even a speck of a crumb of something. Nothing.

You are the worst villain ever.

Shut up! It's the best plan ever! It can't fail! Jack woke up this morning thinking that he was going home and now he has hope!

Yeah. This is going to be a hilarious conversation with Kat tomorrow. 

• LOL 10

Christie was saying that she could never be a server/wait person like Jackson is because she can't bite her tongue. Jackson claims that the money is good, though.

I gotta wonder, though. Is Jackson a food server? How does the food ever get to the table without being inhaled by him on the way to the table? Or is he a "server" in the same way a friend once told me to put "barista" on my resume because I worked at Tim Hortons once upon a time, pouring double doubles and slinging doughnuts through the drive-thru? 

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

Heh. After extended FISH, we came back to Kat and Holly in the backyard, clocking Analyse for not having personality or doing anything in the game but she flirts a lot so she's an easy target for Cliff/Jess/Nicole to take a shot at. And Holly's patience is wearing thin with Christie. 

Kat, as most of them couldn't figure out who played in last season's Battleback: "I hope I'm not the one [houseguest] that everyone forgets." 

Oh and Jack is still working on his Super Awesome Can't Fail #Winning blackmail plan. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh and Jack is still working on his Super Awesome Can't Fail #Winning blackmail plan. 

Puh-leez.  At this point in the game, Jack doesn’t have enough leverage to blackmail a fat kid into eating cake.

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 11

Cliff's Angels (ugh) quick hits:

• They see through Christie's bullshit like whoa. They laugh about Christie's Dream Team story and Nicole is SO. OVER. LIKE. WAY. OVER. Christie's constant tears. 
  • They see through Tommy's bullshit like whoa and think that he's putting out feelers to see how that side of the house is voting so that he knows how to vote for safety and to lessen his target.
  • Therefore, Cliff's Angels (ugh) aren't going to tell the other side how to vote so they can see where the numbers are going to fall since Jack is dunzo.
  • No one is quite sure where Analyse lays (besides on Jack's dick HEY-YO) but they're all willing to get rid of her. Sam told Nicole before he left that Analyse said if she won the Jess HoH, she was going to nominate Nick and Nicole and she didn't care which one left but Nicole hasn't shared this with Nick because when she went to test the waters, Nick kept saying how much he trusted Analyse.
  • Kat is calling The Six (The Eight and the Nine) as the worst alliance in BB history. "Like, everyone made fun of FOUTTÉ last year but."
  • It sounds like they're all leaning towards Christie/Tommy noms next week if it's a DE and should one of them win HoH with an Analyse chaser although Kat brought up Jackson as a pawn.
  • They're all hoping that Jackson has made himself such a big target that Cliff's Angels (ugh) can fly under the radar for a bit longer. 
  • Aaand nope, Jess is still on the Christie train a bit and deflects to Tommy as being the bigger threat (and Analyse LOL FOREVER) but we know she's usually a few days behind everyone so she might catch up in time. 

Aaand I switched back to the target/bullseye room just in time to hear Jack ask if Nick and Tommy were going to sleep in the round bed, Nick joke about the sex fort, and then jump on top of Tommy and dry hump him. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

In the target/bullseye room, with the lights out.

Nick: "What if Sis isn't answering me because she's blowing him [Jack]?"
Analyse: "Maybe."
Nick: "She came up for air just to say that."
Jack: "It's incredible."
Nick: "I would jerk to it. All right, good night."

I mean. 

There are a lot of things I've said in a space full of people just before crashing but I can honestly say, "Hey, I would totally masturbate to y'all doing stuff," has never been said by me in those moments.

It's usually, "Jesus Christ, who farted?". 

ETA: Apparently I missed an earlier bit where Nick asked Analyse that if Jack's dick is really that big, didn't it hurt to fuck him? And when she said no, it didn't hurt, Nick asked her if she was loose. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

He's (Nick) just so, so sad SICK. 

There.  Fixed it for you.

This guy puts out the most creepy, non-normal, sex-crazed, kinky vibes of the lot of them.  Run far away from him, Bella.

And I hope he is never left alone in a room counseling children again for the rest of his life.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Does this mean Jack is going to get a locked front door? 

That would be our luck.

Ugh. 

Can you imagine the theatrics, the body language?  The amount of shit that comes out of his mouth?

if that’s the case I wonder if he would ‘qualify’ for the field trip?

Also don’t they usually have a former houseguest visit with the trip taker?  Who would they have?  Ronnie? Jesse? Aaryn?  (Sorry, my bad. Should leave the girl alone.) 

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, green said:

There.  Fixed it for you.

This guy puts out the most creepy, non-normal, sex-crazed, kinky vibes of the lot of them.  Run far away from him, Bella.

And I hope he is never left alone in a room counseling children again for the rest of his life.

I think Nick would be a much better sex therapist. He'd probably love it, and it's not a complete change of a career. 

8 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

That is why I prefer Jack over Michie. Michie has such transparent contempt for Jess and Nicole because they are not "hot babes." Michie is just a pompous jock who hangs out in sports bars and thinks his shit doesn't stink. He probably made fun of nerdy girls in high school and ridiculed overweight girls. I know his type. I was made fun of by his type and can spot them a mile away. 

I think Jackson is fine around Jess and Nicole, though I don't really know since 90% of Jackson's time is spent eating somewhere. 

Don't forget that Jack is the one who called Jess "Consuela" behind her back (definitely meant as a racist thing, not as a "but conseula means consolation" like some Jack defenders were trying to make it seem). He also said that he'd never hang out with a girl like Nicole in real life and all this other stuff. Jackson, as far as I know, hasn't said anything like that. Jack's the one who thinks he's too cool for someone like Nicole. Jackson used to be the overweight kid, from what I remember him saying. I mean, that still means that he could have been a bully in high school; it sounds like he was a bully in college when he was in a fraternity. 

Not that Jackson isn't a piece of shit and maybe he thinks the same way, but Jack's definitely portrayed this behaviour more prominently. Hence why I can never like someone like Jack, ever. Ever. God, Jack is such a racist pompous smug asshole. 

I dislike them both for a reason. 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In the target/bullseye room, with the lights out.

Nick: "What if Sis isn't answering me because she's blowing him [Jack]?"
Analyse: "Maybe."
Nick: "She came up for air just to say that."
Jack: "It's incredible."
Nick: "I would jerk to it. All right, good night."

I mean. 

So - could someone please give a comprehensive recap of the horrible circumstances in which Nick Maccarone lost his balls?  I must’ve missed that story when Nick told it earlier.

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's just better if Jack goes because HIS four person alliance is more stable than Jackson's four person alliance. 

Who is the fourth in Jackson's alliance? I'm can only think of him/Holly/Kat.

9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Nah I have come across women asking for money for the breast implants, people asking for money to back the video games they are making and a bunch of other stuff.

The implants I could see if there was like a health issue or even just really uneven sizes and I could see the video game thing kinda because at least it's something they're creating, but I can not fathom how someone could think it was OK to start a GFM to fix a pool lol.

8 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

I feel the exact opposite. Jackson is, of course, also an asshole, but I just really don't see contempt from him towards the former bottom feeders. Jack oozes contempt and arrogance from his every pore any time he talks to them.

I just want Jack/Tommy/Christie/Analyse to not know that Jack is going until it happens but there's no way that's happening. Someone is gonna tell them that the votes aren't there and Jack's gonna end up going on a 8-0 or 7-1 vote. Ugh!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who is the fourth in Jackson's alliance? I'm can only think of him/Holly/Kat.

Jess. She's an extension of Kat, mind you, but still a four person alliance.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The implants I could see if there was like a health issue or even just like really uneven sizes and I could see the video game thing kinda because at least it's like something they're creating, but I can not fathom how someone could think it was OK to start a GFM to fix a pool lol.

That's probably why they had to change it to his son's medical bills the very next day! GFM probably emailed the creator and said "nah, you can't do this, bro."

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel the exact opposite. Jackson is, of course, also an asshole, but I just really don't see contempt from him towards the former bottom feeders. Jack oozes contempt and arrogance from his every pore any time he talks to them.

True. Didn't Jackson, at the beginning of the season, talk about moving in with Bella, Kemi, and Jess, or something? It was some crazy foursome. I know Bella was a part of it because those were the days when Bella/Jackson were super close and I theorized that Kat was super jealous of Jackson/Bella and why Kat was targeting Bella early on.

I went back to the beginning of this thread to see if anyone mentioned this early on (I remember it being discussed the first couple of nights) and totally forgot that Jack has made fun of Ovi's weight. And I also forgot that Jackson used to hang out a bit with the "bottom feeders" early on because of his thing with Kat, before Holly.

Man, so much has changed in the last month, it's crazy. 

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Don't forget that Jack is the one who called Jess "Consuela" behind her back (definitely meant as a racist thing, not as a "but conseula means consolation" like some Jack defenders were trying to make it seem). 

Deal Lord. Now that’s delusional. 

CBS is airing a promo for tonight’s episode with a snippet of Jack in the Diary Room saying, “I just can’t tell who is real in this house anymore.” The best part is he sounds as if he’s on the verge of tears. I have watched it several times. I can’t wait for tonight’s show. I know I’ve said that already, but seeing Jack hoist on his own petard will be delicious. 

If Nick ever worked on and dealt with his issues with sex, he might make a good sex therapist. Right now it would be like giving an arsonist a gift card to a gas station.  

• Love 9

Sooo, Nick's sex obsession...on a scale of one to BB19's JC Mounduix, what's his perv rating? Note: the scale is only for in-house activities. 'Cause obviously the pre-show video of JC molesting the stuffed Minion is one of the most disturbing things EVER!

Trust me, you can never unsee the video so I strongly caution against searching for it. If you do, it's definitely NSFW. Or your eyes.

• LOL 3
55 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Sooo, Nick's sex obsession...on a scale of one to BB19's JC Mounduix, what's his perv rating? Note: the scale is only for in-house activities. 'Cause obviously the pre-show video of JC molesting the stuffed Minion is one of the most disturbing things EVER!

Trust me, you can never unsee the video so I strongly caution against searching for it. If you do, it's definitely NSFW. Or your eyes.

I think Nick is so off the charts in his sex obsession that it makes me wonder if it is all deliberate and part of his very own social experiment that he is writing a graduate thesis on.

Someone with that much education in the psychiatric field would know better than to push boundaries the way he does.  He knows that is a game and house as they are living in, people operate in fear of alienating someone and or being alienated. In the outside world, he would be taken to task for his inappropriateness.

Edited by missyb
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Nick would be a much better sex therapist. He'd probably love it, and it's not a complete change of a career. 

I would change that to Nick needs a sex therapist. Pretty badly, in fact.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
32 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Well I haven't see anything quite THAT overt or graphic with Nick. As noted, he likes to jump on the girls and Tommy. There was the rubbing Tommy's privates with his foot the other day which was cringe-worthy. And he's full of suggestive innuendo. 

I think one thing with Nick is he is full of insecurities (remember that house meeting where he was full on sobbing a few weeks ago?) and is trying to keep up (in his mind) with the Jacks.  He wants others to see him as an alpha, but he's not quite there all the way.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think Nick is so off the charts in his sex obsession that it makes me wonder if it is all deliberate and part of his very own social experiment htta he is writing a graduate thesis on.

Someone with that much education in the psychiatric field would no better than to push boundaries the way he does.  He knows that is a game and house as they are living in, people operate in fear of alienating someone and or being alienated. In the outside world, he would be taken to task for his inappropriateness.

He has a masters degree in counseling. He's not writing  a thesis, he's got the degree already.  And, though I am not familiar with his particular school, I do know that not all people on that level of licensing  have extensive knowledge.

I am in a related field, and I was appalled when I recently had to explain to two masters level therapists that when someone describes themselves as non-binary, it is NOT the same as bisexual. And they asked, "so it means asexual?"

I'm not by any means putting down therapists. Just saying that much of the training happens after the degree, getting experience working with clients under supervision. And that there are schools and programs that are very difficult to get into and to complete, and schools that turn out therapists/counselors who are ill equipped for the job.

ETA. I wouldn't characterize nick as using innuendo.  That is more when you say something that alludes to sex.  He asks specific questions about genitals. That is inappropriate and creepy in most settings.  Hes not thinking of how any of these behaviors are being viewed in light of his profession.  Therapists are cautioned to keep private lives off social media, he is putting his sexual behaviors on a reality show.  This WILL have an impact on his career.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 15
25 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

ETA. I wouldn't characterize nick as using innuendo.  That is more when you say something that alludes to sex. 

Just to clarify, I was thinking about when he asked Jack and Sis the night before last (I think) if he could be in the room while they were getting busy.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

He has a masters degree in counseling. He's not writing  a thesis, he's got the degree already.  And, though I am not familiar with his particular school, I do know that not all people on that level of licensing  have extensive knowledge.

I am in a related field, and I was appalled when I recently had to explain to two masters level therapists that when someone describes themselves as non-binary, it is NOT the same as bisexual. And they asked, "so it means asexual?"

I'm not by any means putting down therapists. Just saying that much of the training happens after the degree, getting experience working with clients under supervision. And that there are schools and programs that are very difficult to get into and to complete, and schools that turn out therapists/counselors who are ill equipped for the job.

ETA. I wouldn't characterize nick as using innuendo.  That is more when you say something that alludes to sex.  He asks specific questions about genitals. That is inappropriate and creepy in most settings.  Hes not thinking of how any of these behaviors are being viewed in light of his profession.  Therapists are cautioned to keep private lives off social media, he is putting his sexual behaviors on a reality show.  This WILL have an impact on his career.

In my state you just get your license when you pass the licensing test.

But, it seems like in Nick’s state there are levels to his professional counselor certification/license. This is what  I remember when I looked him up.  

He is consider a junior counselor.  

So, now he has to do more counseling hours to advance his license. 

This is what he said.  It will take him longer to get this certification since he had to stop seeing clients to do Big Brother.

ETA: personally, he is very sexually charged and inappropriate.  Very likely, we might hear about some kind of sexual harassment allegations against him in the future. He has zero boundaries.  He is also unfit to work with children. He is very immature. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, zorak said:

First breakfast?  How long will he wait until second breakfast?

first breakfast.png

I have never in my life seen someone who loves watermelon so much. He's like a little Victorian orphan child waiting patiently for his bowl of gruel.

• LOL 15
2 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I think Nick is really perverted. JC was more aggressive (like the ice cream scooper, or refusing to let Haleigh take a dump with a closed bathroom door) but Nick is more of a 24/7 thing. Like the other day Sis was reading the Bible. Now normally when someone reads the Bible it's a social cue to say "leave me alone." Nick decided it was Sis's cue for him to jump on top of her and dry hump her. Sis does her version of cockblocking which is continuing to read the Bible while he's on top of her. He still doesn't get the hint. Very, very creepy.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Nick is really perverted. JC was more aggressive (like the ice cream scooper, or refusing to let Haleigh take a dump with a closed bathroom door) but Nick is more of a 24/7 thing. Like the other day Sis was reading the Bible. Now normally when someone reads the Bible it's a social cue to say "leave me alone." Nick decided it was Sis's cue for him to jump on top of her and dry hump her. Sis does her version of cockblocking which is continuing to read the Bible while he's on top of her. He still doesn't get the hint. Very, very creepy.

Yea.....Nick is also obsessed with the Bible!   He reads it all the time and then they (Nick and Analyse) discuss the Bible during BBAD.  Probably why she was reading it.

Now, it all makes sense....Nick missed his calling as a Priest.

All the signs are certainly there.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 6
5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

WTF????  So, what punishment did JC receive.

Yer kidding, right?  

5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

A normal person would.....NEVER!

JC and “normal” don’t have much more than a nodding acquaintance.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Tommy slept in the same bed as Nick last night.  Tommy got up and was on the floor stretching when Nick asked him if he had just come to bed.  Tommy told him no and Nick didn't believe him.  Tommy told him to look at him so he would see that Tommy was on the floor stretching.  Then Tommy said, "So jealous!  And I tried to cuddle with you and you didn't even lay a finger on me, and now you get mad?"  Consider yourself lucky, Tommy!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

When is all this blackmailing supposed to start?  Is it today or tomorrow before the live vote?

From what I heard Jack say, he planned on starting this morning but I wasn't watching a whole lot yesterday.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

So....no punishment by Production?

Oh no, JC got a simply horrible punishment; Production pulled JC into the DR and told him not to do that again.

Shocking, huh?  

JC sure thought so; he was grousing about it for the rest of the season.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

They were talking .....Nick, Tommy and Christie.  Nick said if he liked guys then Tommy would be his guy.  But, that he didn’t like guys.

Then Christie said...but, you don’t like guys, right.

Then Christie and Tommy were looking at each other with shit eating grins.

Nick kept talking about not liking guys.....but, he is always in bed with Tommy. 

I think Tommy enjoys the attention and flirting.

Nothing might happen because Tommy said he will never have a Showmance in the house....because, of his family is watching.

This heavy flirting has been going on since Nick got saved.

I was also wondering why they are all sleeping on top of each other.  With so many HGs gone.  Everyone should have their own bed.

Oh....Cliff was also trying to watch!  Lol!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

When is all this blackmailing supposed to start?  Is it today or tomorrow before the live vote?

Considering this bunch of chucklenuts, probably as soon as they get off live air Thursday evening.  🙄😑

• LOL 14
  • Love 1