Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Had anybody else caught Dingoโ€™s latest BB21 drinking game on Hamsterwatch? ย 

BB21 DRINKING GAME
Take a swig whenever someone says 'for your game' - take two for 'for my game' - take three for 'it's just a game'.

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• LOL 2

It seemsย we all agree Jack/Jackson are both jerks. I personally dislike Jackson more, but I am also fine with Jack going. I just don't want Jackson to slide by in the gameย and get twisted into a hero by viewersย a la Cody.ย 

I think the only ones of the Six the first few weeks that really talked game with the Outsiders and made them feel accepted andย were Tommy/Christie (and maybe Holly, especially with Jessica - to be honest, since she's always attached to Jackson she's been a feeds switch to me).

That's why that type of game is so dangerous - the Outsiders feel the most burned by them, and assumeย everythingย they did was fake. We saw it with Sam - he was most pissed that Christie betrayed him, and his main mission was to destroy her game. On top ofย that, Kat is really helping pushย the targets onto them and away from Jackson/Holly.

• Love 3

I agree that Jack and Jackson are both jerks. ย  I think Jack is more dangerous though.ย  He seems to have some charisma, some power over the others, that they look to him and listen to what he says (until recently).ย  From the start he had a commanding presence that everyone looked to for guidance, protection, friendship.ย  When someone wins a competition, he envelops them in an embrace that probably feels sincere, though it seems to us to be manipulative.ย  When you're "on his team"ย  he gives unconditional support. To those not on his team, he offers support and hugs and will listen and seem sincere in saying he "loves and respects you as a person" - until they leave the room. ย 

ย  Even when Jackson PEED ON HIMSELF in the endurance comp, Jack pipes up with "I'm proud of you."ย  Why?ย  It was a very paternal position - to tell someone not to be ashamed or embarrassed, that I support you no matter what. ย  though we all know that if it had been someone else, and Jack had nothing to gain or lose, he likely would have mocked them endlessly.ย  Jack has sex with Analyse, because he knows that will keep her on his side.ย  Yet he bashes her to the others - why?ย  the message is, "yeah I fuck her, but YOU are the oneย  I trust and want to get to the F2 with."ย  Some, like Christie and Tommy, are vying for the position of being jack's favorite - like he's the dad they all want approval from.ย 

It comes down to Jack being a master manipulator.ย  I'm glad that the houseguests caught on in enough time.ย  Because he misjudged how far his charisma would take him. ย 

And I still want Julie to say , "Jack, we love and respect you as a person, but you are evicted from the BB house."ย 

• Love 17

Tommy just asked Nick for a favor.ย  He wants Nick to tell him how he's going to vote so that he can vote the same way Nick votes.ย  Tommy says he wants to show loyalty to Jackson if Jackson is going to stay in the house.ย  I can't stand this little weasel.

Tommy says last night he told Jackson that if he wins HOH he wouldn't put up Jackson and Jackson said, "Same."ย  Tommy says he doesn't know what he would do but that he wouldn't put up Holly either.

• Love 3

Jack says he thinks he's just going to do general campaigning today and then "drop it" tomorrow.ย  Damn!ย  I was hoping to see him fail today.

Jack just left the room and Analyse is telling Christie, Tommy, and Nick that she doesn't think it's a good idea for Jack to wait.ย  She thinks he needs to do it today to get Kat paranoid.

• LOL 1

Jackson wanted to talk to Jack to "hash it out".ย  They're in the boat room.ย  Jackson wants to know what the reasoning was in Jack's head for what he did.ย  I hope this doesn't end in a hugfest.

Jack and Jackson.png

6 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Some, like Christie and Tommy, are vying for the position of being jack's favorite - like he's the dad they all want approval from.ย 

Jackson clearly thought he and Jack had the tightest bond by far, and I think Jack was leading him on in believing that. That's why Jackson is so butt hurt now.ย  Iย know Jack has admitted he betrayed him for what turned out to be no real strategic advantage. How guilty Jack really feels is up for debate. I don't buy his tears.

Maybe this isn't much of a distinction.ย But I think Jackson actually does want to be liked. Iย know he's a bully and can be a monster, but he'll put forth some genuine effort when he has to or feels like it. I personally never see that with Jack. He EXPECTS to be liked and you better like him....ย or else.ย  Like him blackmailing people for a voteย  or thinkingย  he's just going to grant Cliff another two weeks of safety and Cliff is suppose to be thankful.ย  There's no real effort unless you are one of the chosen few.

I also wanted to mention that I saw last night when they were all up in the HOH bed that Jack, Christie, and Nick all still love to invoke Kemi's name as the butt of some joke and laugh hysterically. I don't even know what the context was, but it just made me think "what assholes"!ย 

Edited by vb68
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Had anybody else caught Dingoโ€™s latest BB21 drinking game on Hamsterwatch? ย 

BB21 DRINKING GAME
Take a swig whenever someone says 'for your game' - take two for 'for my game' - take three for 'it's just a game'.

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

It's no Blood on My Hands. Even this cast's catchphrases are dull.

• LOL 8

No hugfest ย 

My bet is it ends with Jackson eating half aย cucumber and then giving the rest to Jack and he moves on to a watermelon.ย 

Jack will take the cucumber, run to Christie and Tommy and tell them that all is forgiven. Jackson is a vote for him to stay and the girls will vote the way Jackson says.ย Everybody loves him. They are back to running this game. ย ย ๐Ÿ™„

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Jack:ย  "I was so annoyed when Kemi wouldn't pack hers (her suitcase)."

Jackson:ย  "Infuriating."

I love how their hatred for Kemi remains constant.ย  I would love for Kemi to be able to visit the jury house and call these bastards out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

This convo is nauseating, but I did like when Jack said he was going to campaign on being a loyal and trustworthy guy....except for that "one"time, Jackson made a point to hold up two fingers.ย 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Yeah, I think a lot of people seeย Jack and Jackson in the same light, but many see Jackson as the lesserย of the two 'evils'.ย  ย I don't want either of them to win this season. But I also think that Christie and Tommy are incredibly awful as well.ย  Christie is just as bad as Jackson on so many levels to me; her brand of manipulation is seen as 'good game-play' by some but I think she gets a pass for all the wrong reasons, she's participated in much of the bashing, even instigating a lot of it.ย  She's extremely two-faced and forgets how much of thisย relies on one's social game with everyone, not just her select few.ย  Tommy is just such a friggin' weasel, hang on anyone'sย coat-tails player;ย so over the top and cringe-worthy that I find him very hard to take.ย  Those two together, with their hidden so far relationship, just has not been fair to any of the other players this season.ย  If it had been a known fact upfront, they would have been targetted immediately.ย  Jack especially is going to blow his stack when he discovers how duped by them he has been, (not that I won't find that both deserving and amusing).ย  Anal and Nick would be repugnant as winners for me as well for a myriad of reasons we've already spelled out.ย  ย The rest of the group have all had moments when they've just made me smh, and aren't great game players by any stretch of the imagination.ย  But I would for sure rather any of them win over the others I've named.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Oh no, JC got a simply horrible punishment; Productionย pulled JC into the DR and told himย notย to do that again.

Shocking, huh? ย 

JC sure thought so;ย he was grousing about it for the rest of the season.

And I remember Sam toOk a break from slut shaming and caring for Charlene the spider by telling JC that his actions were out of line and everyone is entitled to privacy when taking a #2. Jc got massively offended st this and walked away mid convo. Yeah.ย 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Nick just told Jack he's keeping him.ย  He says he would trust Christie more with Jack in the game.

This is exactly why it's so hard to know with any certainty what Nick is truly going to do.ย  He's given both guys hard commitments.ย 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

Cliff:ย  "Unless we're getting played by Holly and Nick, and I don't think so."

Nicole:ย  "I don't think so.ย  I'd be shocked.ย  I'd be really shocked."

Nicole says that even if Nick voted Jackson out, he'd be shooting himself in the foot, which she doesn't see him doing.ย  I'm so curious to see what Nick is going to do because it really could go either way with him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

WTH Cliff?ย  You see how much time Holly is spending with Michie and know that they are sleeping together.ย  Why would she vote him out and be playing you?!

• Love 2

In this talk with Christie, Jackson is doing his whole "When I get angry at someone it's factual" excuse for the things he's said in the game.ย  He said he respects women.ย  He said he tries to treat women as if they were his mom 30 years ago or his daughter 30 years from now. ย 

Christie's squeezing some more tears out again.

• LOL 1

Christie:ย  "I do love you as a person."

And she's crying again.

Jackson talking about how he was raised:ย  "We don't show emotions.ย  We don't feel 'em.ย  We're not allowed to."ย  What a keeper he is.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Cookiedoughgate update:ย  Jackson is denying to Christie that he ever threw away the cookie dough.ย  He says he ate most of it and then was handing out pieces to people.ย  He says he never poured mouthwash down the drain.ย  He says he would use it every time he walks by.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cookiedoughgate update:ย  Jackson is denying to Christie that he ever threw away the cookie dough.ย  He says he ate most of it and then was handing out pieces to people.ย  He says he never poured mouthwash down the drain.ย  He says he would use it every time he walks by.

This is consistent with how he explained it to Jess. So at least he's keeping his story straight, I guess.

• Love 3

Jackson:ย  "I came here to play this game.ย  I came here to make bold moves.ย  I want to be on the block.ย  I want to get punished.ย  I want to throw rogue votes.ย  I want to do little pranks.ย  I want to play this game."ย  I really wish BB would have punished him for his Have Not violations.ย  Somehow I don't think he would have taken a penalty nom or a penalty vote in stride.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Christie started crying again.ย  Then she said, "I'm not crying on command.ย  I promise."

She told Jackson he's a good man and that she'd stand up for him outside of the BB house.ย  So how long until she starts shit talking him again after this conversation ends?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie started crying again.ย  Then she said, "I'm not crying on command.ย  I promise."

She told Jackson he's a good man and that she'd stand up for him outside of the BB house.ย  So how long until she starts shit talking him again after this conversation ends?

3 ... 2 .... 1 go!ย  Has she started yet?ย  ๐Ÿ˜

I absolutely love her saying 'I'm not crying on command.ย  I promise.'ย  SMHย 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson talking about how he was raised:ย  "We don't show emotions.ย  We don't feel 'em.ย  We're not allowed to."ย  What a keeper he is.

As a woman of Italian heritage, I can definitively say: Jackson's family? Not Italian.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

I love that when Jackson hears the women believe he's disrespectful, his solution is to blame them, tell them they are wrong, and forceย them take it back.

Jackson to Christie: "I am aggressive...I do get to aggressive, I do have a temper." (Flashbacks to Holly berating Kat for calling Jackson aggressive.)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

This is exactly why it's so hard to know with any certainly what Nick is truly going to do.ย  He's given both guys hard commitments.ย 

Nick reminds me of an old song, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with." ย  He loves whoever he is next to, on top of, entwined with, at the moment, with no thought of ten minutes into the future.ย 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, zorak said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

On a side note .....

?width=378&version=1539124

Which houseguest is this?

Love it.ย 

Which houseguestย is this?

18558222-8DD6-4B97-9EFE-439A04390D70.jpeg

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Which houseguestย is this?

18558222-8DD6-4B97-9EFE-439A04390D70.jpeg

I see Jackson made up with Jack.ย  Gave Jack his most prized possessions.ย  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ETA:ย  I've been looking for a good watermelon pic and I was coming up blank.ย 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson:ย  "I came here to play this game.ย  I came here to make bold moves.ย  I want to be on the block.ย  I want to get punished.ย  I want to throw rogue votes.ย  I want to do little pranks.ย  I want to play this game."ย  I really wish BB would have punished him for his Have Not violations.ย  Somehow I don't think he would have taken a penalty nom or a penalty vote in stride.

What the what?!!?ย  Why did I think of blueberry pancakes???ย 

My one brain cell has been reduced in half may 3/4.ย  gulp ..... HELP!!!

• LOL 5
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

I mean my first thought was that he needs to find a dominatrix.

So let's see .... what choices do we have?

th?id=OIP.te4Fe5jWqYxLWlTLTISijgHaFj&w=2

Boys and girls .... I see .... Nick ....you've been a good boy and volunteering for everything today ... and I see ....

ETA:ย  Brain cell officially gone now.ย  Anyone want my magic mirror?ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I wish Jack would spell out a message on the kitchen table for the live feeders, like Tommy did for the flash mob, telling us when the blackmail talk is going to be.ย  First he was going to talk to Kat today, then he wasn't, and now it seems he is.ย  I just want to know when I need to be watching. ย 

• Love 4

Bellaโ€™s IG is gone! ๐Ÿฅณ

Analyseโ€™s IG is back! ย 

Scrubbed with tons of โ€˜modelingโ€™ photos.

They are marketing her as Latina...now! ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4

Kat was telling fun facts about Waco and brought up the Branch Davidians.ย  Christie said it sounded like Jim Jones and Kat said that it was him.ย  Whoopsies.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1