Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

On 9/3/2019 at 10:38 AM, Gobi said:

One would think that Deviant and Hinoon would have had a serious discussion about the housing situation in Korea before she moved there.

Nah.

Yup.  Plus, we've had explanations here about renting an apartment in Korea and how the process differs from that in the US  Deviant's displeasure with Hoonie's inaction on that front gives the impression that she thinks it's first and last month's rent--in which case it is hard to understand why he couldn't have managed to scrape that much together.  But I'm sure she has been told about the Korean rental market.  Once again we are being led down the garden path, and those ain't begonias we're smelling.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Apparently they are currently filming the next season and are married. This according to Soapdirt.

If Deavan had this fab job selling furniture making 60k a year, why isn’t she sponsoring Jihoon on a K1? 

If she makes that kind of money, it would be simpler for him to come here. He speaks a bit of English, and could watch Drusilla, Deavan makes enough to put the baby in daycare til Jihoon is comfortable watching him during the day. The whole moving to S Korea is stupid. She has a support system here. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If Deavan had this fab job selling furniture making 60k a year, why isn’t she sponsoring Jihoon on a K1? 

If she makes that kind of money, it would be simpler for him to come here. He speaks a bit of English, and could watch Drusilla, Deavan makes enough to put the baby in daycare til Jihoon is comfortable watching him during the day. The whole moving to S Korea is stupid. She has a support system here. 

I always thought that they chose to have Deavan move to South Korea because that's the show they were lucky enough to get on, and once they were locked into the TLC family cast, they would lobby to be on the "moving to the U.S." show. Jihoon clearly wants to be here. Now, however, after the last episode, my question is: would he qualify, considering his criminal record?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I always thought that they chose to have Deavan move to South Korea because that's the show they were lucky enough to get on, and once they were locked into the TLC family cast, they would lobby to be on the "moving to the U.S." show. Jihoon clearly wants to be here. Now, however, after the last episode, my question is: would he qualify, considering his criminal record?

Apparently Tiffany and Ronald are, again, according to soapdirt, are being moved over to the home team show as TLC and Sharp entertainment themselves are sponsoring him to come to the US. Sounds fishy with his criminal background, but  he’s white and that’s what’s important these days for immigrants.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Wanda said:

Apparently Tiffany and Ronald are, again, according to soapdirt, are being moved over to the home team show as TLC and Sharp entertainment themselves are sponsoring him to come to the US. Sounds fishy with his criminal background, but  he’s white and that’s what’s important these days for immigrants.

Wasn't there another couple from Before the 90 Days who had a criminal record? That couple must be annoyed if this story is true...

Makes me think maybe I should apply with the show with my husband and they can pay for my visa/Green Card if we're crazy enough🤔

• Love 2
7 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Wasn't there another couple from Before the 90 Days who had a criminal record? That couple must be annoyed if this story is true...

Makes me think maybe I should apply with the show with my husband and they can pay for my visa/Green Card if we're crazy enough🤔

Rachel and Jon. Maybe it is because Jon's criminal record involves violence, I think he blinded someone in a fight.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

38 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Rachel and Jon. Maybe it is because Jon's criminal record involves violence, I think he blinded someone in a fight.

It’s still not clear, to me anyway, whether Ronald or Jinoon actually have criminal convictions and not just arrests. Jon, on the other hand, was convicted.

• Useful 5
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

It’s still not clear, to me anyway, whether Ronald or Jinoon actually have criminal convictions and not just arrests. Jon, on the other hand, was convicted.

Right, I was wondering if Ronald actually has a record as he mentioned something about his mom and boss maybe withdrawing charges? 

Wonder if we are being frauded by TLC and this has been embellished. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Right, I was wondering if Ronald actually has a record as he mentioned something about his mom and boss maybe withdrawing charges? 

Wonder if we are being frauded by TLC and this has been embellished. 

I don't think Ronald has a conviction as he blackmailed his employer into dropping charges and his mother was too kind to put her son in jail.  

Devan could take a lesson.....Ronald knows how to pick a mark.  

But I think the lawyer said that even the history of arrests could be a problem for entry into the US under the fiance visa.  Maybe it's easier for a work visa if TLC is sponsoring that.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 3
30 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I don't think Ronald has a conviction as he blackmailed his employer into dropping charges and his mother was too kind to put her son in jail.  

Devan could take a lesson.....Ronald knows how to pick a mark.  

But I think the lawyer said that even the history of arrests could be a problem for entry into the US under the fiance visa.  Maybe it's easier for a work visa if TLC is sponsoring that.  

I wonder if both >Deavan and Jihoon< and >Tiffany and Ronald< applied for 90 Days Original Flavor, were asked if they were willing to go on The Other Way first as that would help with income requirements for the visa application  (and give them 2+ seasons). 

These two stories really do get a lot of people talking. Young women, with multiple children and sketchy husbands who might or might not have criminal pasts. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/8/2019 at 2:48 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Deavan posted this weekend that Ledia definitely did not babysit the baby;

I read that a few days ago and didn't go and look again, but I flagged Deavan for saying Ledia did not watch Drascilla, who was at home in Utah with her parents. There was a "production leak" that said she brought the baby because she was nursing and let Ledia watch him for a bit and Leida only ever claimed to have babysat the baby not Drascilla, so in my opinion, Deavan was playing fast and loose with her words.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:13 PM, Azubah said:

One of the gossip sites reports that Deavan addressed the question about Drascilla's dad by saying, "This is a sensitive subject and I would appreciate it if everyone would stop. I escaped a very abusive relationship and I am recovering from it, so please stop asking, it will be addressed later.”  

On 9/7/2019 at 3:20 PM, doyouevengohere said:

I don't even believe what Deavon said.  If it's true ; then that's sad, get some therapy and stay off reality tv about your new weird love that you immediately made a baby with, and made your other hellion child's behavior and your lack of parenting a major storyline.  She probably just said that because it sounds victimy and sad so people won't pry.  She probably doesn't even know who Dracula's dad is.

Probably a month or so ago, someone claiming inside knowledge replied to questions about Tiffany's son's biological father, which Tiffany was ignoring, by saying that he recently died from a drug overdose. Tiffany ended up responding to an Ask Me Anything on Instagram that he did pass away recently, but didn't say why. Later, she made an Instagram post saying that he died when he tried to break up a fight at work and was shot in the head. People then noted that his death supposedly happened the same month and year that she married Ronald, and since no one could find a corresponding obituary or news report, believe he may have overdosed like the original rumor, all because she took his son away, even though Tiffany said he wasn't involved in his life.

Deavan is now going through the same digging. Drascilla's father is in prison, it sounds like domestic violence IS involved, but rumors are there may have been abuse toward Drascilla that caused Deavan to break away and she received protective orders for both her and Drascilla. She also apparently has full legal and physical custody and he had no contact with Drascilla at all. 

Deavan has said that it will be discussed on the show. They were still filming when the show began airing and she said she didn't know what would make it or not, but it was discussed. 

Since I think she played fast and loose with her words about Leida babysitting, technically telling the truth but about what wasn't being said in the first place, I don't blame anyone for not taking her word on anything else. Because his prison sentence may include abuse of Drascilla and depending on what it is, she may not have memories of the abuse of her or her mom, I'm going to agree with Deavan that people should stop digging. Right now, it is only known that Deavan was a victim. 

It's Deavan's fault if it all becomes uncovered since she is the one who signed up for this, but Drascilla is the one who will pay for it in the future, again because of Deavan. Those conversations should be age appropriate and private, not online. The information is going to come out, though. She started that cascade when she signed up for this show.

3 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I wonder if both >Deavan and Jihoon< and >Tiffany and Ronald< applied for 90 Days Original Flavor, were asked if they were willing to go on The Other Way first as that would help with income requirements for the visa application  (and give them 2+ seasons). 

These two stories really do get a lot of people talking. Young women, with multiple children and sketchy husbands who might or might not have criminal pasts. 

That's what I think happened, too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Christina said:

I read that a few days ago and didn't go and look again, but I flagged Deavan for saying Ledia did not watch Drascilla, who was at home in Utah with her parents. There was a "production leak" that said she brought the baby because she was nursing and let Ledia watch him for a bit and Leida only ever claimed to have babysat the baby not Drascilla, so in my opinion, Deavan was playing fast and loose with her words.

Probably a month or so ago, someone claiming inside knowledge replied to questions about Tiffany's son's biological father, which Tiffany was ignoring, by saying that he recently died from a drug overdose. Tiffany ended up responding to an Ask Me Anything on Instagram that he did pass away recently, but didn't say why. Later, she made an Instagram post saying that he died when he tried to break up a fight at work and was shot in the head. People then noted that his death supposedly happened the same month and year that she married Ronald, and since no one could find a corresponding obituary or news report, believe he may have overdosed like the original rumor, all because she took his son away, even though Tiffany said he wasn't involved in his life.

Deavan is now going through the same digging. Drascilla's father is in prison, it sounds like domestic violence IS involved, but rumors are there may have been abuse toward Drascilla that caused Deavan to break away and she received protective orders for both her and Drascilla. She also apparently has full legal and physical custody and he had no contact with Drascilla at all. 

Deavan has said that it will be discussed on the show. They were still filming when the show began airing and she said she didn't know what would make it or not, but it was discussed. 

Since I think she played fast and loose with her words about Leida babysitting, technically telling the truth but about what wasn't being said in the first place, I don't blame anyone for not taking her word on anything else. Because his prison sentence may include abuse of Drascilla and depending on what it is, she may not have memories of the abuse of her or her mom, I'm going to agree with Deavan that people should stop digging. Right now, it is only known that Deavan was a victim. 

It's Deavan's fault if it all becomes uncovered since she is the one who signed up for this, but Drascilla is the one who will pay for it in the future, again because of Deavan. Those conversations should be age appropriate and private, not online. The information is going to come out, though. She started that cascade when she signed up for this show.

That's what I think happened, too.

So she hooks up with a guy she barely knows, gets knocked up and has this stranger ( and he IS a stranger ) sleeping in bed with her and Drascilla.  That’s real smart behavior for someone who is a victim of domestic violence. 

• Love 5
On 9/14/2019 at 8:47 PM, iwasish said:

A saw an interview with Deavan and she was asked why move there. She said they had gone over the pros and cons to living in both places and there was one reason that made it better to live in Korea. She kind of made it sound like it was for the baby that she was going to move there for some benefit for the baby?  Is it something about wanting the baby to have duel citizenship? or  primary education to learn both languages? My son has a friend, Mom lives in Korea and this is what they did, born in US, and spent a few years 0-4 age in Korea. Of course it could be a TLC spinoff or money being the factor that made them choose Korea or His record?

That 60k a year Furniture job, as someone from Utah I have a guess of where it could be.  It is not a career, sure you can make good money (I hate to say it Im sure if she was pregnant  she would have gotten more sales) but it is not a forever type, buy a house reliable type income. Utah has gotten super expensive to live in. A few years ago 60k would have gotten you a decent life if you were just starting out, now it is closer to 90k. I;m moving out of Utah, after years of living inexpensive , safe, and decent schools. Our basic expenses , housing, healthcare, taxes, utlities, have skyrocketed it is cheaper to live in New England  or New York then Utah and sure a lot more to do, plus crime  on the rise and school violence which was under heard of , there have already been 5 unsafe days at the high school (meaning kids can stay home due to gun threats) this school year and this is at a suburban high rated school (it is the high school that Kalini and Asuselu kids would go to if they were old enough). 

I find it funny that Deavan thinks he should have a house already. If she makes 60k a year in a commission job, she might be lucky with a small down payment to qualify for 250k, and that won;t buy you anything in SLC or almost anywhere in Utah even rural areas, maybe a noisy poor built condo or apartment but not a single family home. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, silverspoons said:

A saw an interview with Deavan and she was asked why move there. She said they had gone over the pros and cons to living in both places and there was one reason that made it better to live in Korea. She kind of made it sound like it was for the baby that she was going to move there for some benefit for the baby?  Is it something about wanting the baby to have duel citizenship? or  primary education to learn both languages? My son has a friend, Mom lives in Korea and this is what they did, born in US, and spent a few years 0-4 age in Korea. Of course it could be a TLC spinoff or money being the factor that made them choose Korea or His record?

The benefits for multicultural families in Korea are amazing (especially if you make below a certain amount of money). 

You get special savings accounts from every bank with great interest and a variety of other benefits that also go to Korean couples. Free childcare for the first two years of the baby's life. Special discounts for gas, electricity and housing. The path to permanent residency and citizenship is also easier if your spouse is Korean... 

A lot of my friends have their kids here in Korea and then move to the foreign spouse's home country after the kid enters elementary or middle school as schooling here is really tough and competitive. 

The baby will have dual citizenship regardless of where he is born or grows up. But, as the baby is a boy, the kid has to renounce Korean citizenship by a certain time or he'll have to go to the military for mandatory service. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 3
On 9/17/2019 at 8:27 AM, watchingtvaddict said:

The benefits for multicultural families in Korea are amazing (especially if you make below a certain amount of money). 

You get special savings accounts from every bank with great interest and a variety of other benefits that also go to Korean couples. Free childcare for the first two years of the baby's life. Special discounts for gas, electricity and housing. The path to permanent residency and citizenship is also easier if your spouse is Korean... 

A lot of my friends have their kids here in Korea and then move to the foreign spouse's home country after the kid enters elementary or middle school as schooling here is really tough and competitive. 

The baby will have dual citizenship regardless of where he is born or grows up. But, as the baby is a boy, the kid has to renounce Korean citizenship by a certain time or he'll have to go to the military for mandatory service. 

They aren’t a multi cultural family, they’re two morons with barely a brain cell between them that turned a 10 day sex party into a relationship. She’s a single mother who quits a “great job” to move halfway around the world with a goofy overgrown boychild who scams people with “stolen/lost” cellphones and is paying down huge fines(somehow I doubt its 5k now, he just pulls numbers out of his ass). They cram themselves and their infant into his parents apartment, parents, who, though thrilled to have a grandchild, aren’t in the least thrilled to have 2 soon to be 3 more bodies in their postage stamp sized apartment. 

I doubt dual citizenship, and learning a second language ever occurred to Deavan.

The only positive I see is that the living situation might prevent conception of yet another “surprise” 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, iwasish said:
On 9/17/2019 at 9:27 PM, watchingtvaddict said:

They aren’t a multi cultural family, they’re two morons with barely a brain cell between them that turned a 10 day sex party into a relationship.

They're a multicultural family by Korean standards. 

They're called Damunwha families in Korea. There is a rise of Filipina and Vietnamese brides who are brought over by marriage brokers. Korea wants the children and wives of these families to integrate and they provide a lot of services to make sure the children and wives are able to communicate in Korean, have resources and support (as a lot of women in these relationships are abused). 

Some of my friends in American/Korean relationships are also low income (as Foreign English teachers here are woefully underpaid) and so also benefit from the system. 

• Useful 4
2 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

They're a multicultural family by Korean standards. 

They're called Damunwha families in Korea. There is a rise of Filipina and Vietnamese brides who are brought over by marriage brokers. Korea wants the children and wives of these families to integrate and they provide a lot of services to make sure the children and wives are able to communicate in Korean, have resources and support (as a lot of women in these relationships are abused). 

Some of my friends in American/Korean relationships are also low income (as Foreign English teachers here are woefully underpaid) and so also benefit from the system. 

I'm curious as to why S Korea needs foreign brides. I usually think of Asian cultures as preferring to keep the bloodlines "pure", so to speak, are there shortages of S. Korean women?

It sounds like a great deal for Deavan, if they can manage some kind of legal income.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I'm curious as to why S Korea needs foreign brides. I usually think of Asian cultures as preferring to keep the bloodlines "pure", so to speak, are there shortages of S. Korean women?

It sounds like a great deal for Deavan, if they can manage some kind of legal income.

There is a major population crisis here. It's really expensive to have kids/get married and even though abortion was illegal people would abort babies if they weren't having sons (similar to China). So, men with no/low prospects (especially farmers) are marrying Vietnamese and Filipina brides. 

It's a major problem here and the government is finally stepping in to help women who are in abusive relationships. They've also tightened the restrictions on who can get a spousal visa and make sure the couples that get married can actually speak the same language. 

It's really sad. A few months ago, a video was released of a Vietnamese woman being beaten by her husband and he was stating "you aren't in Vietnam anymore".

And they do want to keep bloodlines "pure" which is why the Korean government basically has a program to teach women how to treat their husbands in the "correct" way.

When I was taking Korean classes at the center for foreigners, my teacher told us we should have food waiting for our husband's  when he comes home drunk from business dinners. . .

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

They aren’t a multi cultural family, they’re two morons with barely a brain cell between them that turned a 10 day sex party into a relationship. She’s a single mother who quits a “great job” to move halfway around the world with a goofy overgrown boychild who scams people with “stolen/lost” cellphones and is paying down huge fines(somehow I doubt its 5k now, he just pulls numbers out of his ass). They cram themselves and their infant into his parents apartment, parents, who, though thrilled to have a grandchild, aren’t in the least thrilled to have 2 soon to be 3 more bodies in their postage stamp sized apartment. 

I doubt dual citizenship, and learning a second language ever occurred to Deavan.

The only positive I see is that the living situation might prevent conception of yet another “surprise” 

Yes but, it’s the purest, most hygienic 5k ever because it’s coming out of the cleanest anal in Korea...

• LOL 15
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Neither of them have the energy to even  look into any of the benefits S Korea might offer them. Jihoon has shown zero effort in getting prepared for Deavan and the children’s arrival. All Deavan has done is give lists of “things to do” to Jihoon and then pout and comment on how she might have made a huge mistake in giving up everything for someone she barely knows. And Jihoon has perfected his “oh shit, I fuck up” look everytime he fails to come thru. Then he reassures her that he will take care of things and she lapses back into semi consciousness. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Neither of them have the energy to even  look into any of the benefits S Korea might offer them. Jihoon has shown zero effort in getting prepared for Deavan and the children’s arrival. All Deavan has done is give lists of “things to do” to Jihoon and then pout and comment on how she might have made a huge mistake in giving up everything for someone she barely knows. And Jihoon has perfected his “oh shit, I fuck up” look everytime he fails to come thru. Then he reassures her that he will take care of things and she lapses back into semi consciousness. 

10,000x this.  

I blame them both.  If someone isn't going to do things, stop asking them to do things.  

I like jihoon and I think he means well, but he is a "childish boy" 

Devan played a dangerous game and gambled on the wrong guy.  She is trying to force a square peg into a round hole.  

Has jihoon ever had a legit job?  What are his prospects for keeping this one?

Devan may never be happy, but I think she will be happier if she accepts the situation and embraces it as much as she can.  Maybe jihoon pulls it together and makes enough to be the sole breadwinner, but it seems doubtful. 

As much as it breaks devans heart, she may have to work and not stay home dreaming up ways to barely care for her.kids.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

10,000x this.  

I blame them both.  If someone isn't going to do things, stop asking them to do things.  

I like jihoon and I think he means well, but he is a "childish boy" 

Devan played a dangerous game and gambled on the wrong guy.  She is trying to force a square peg into a round hole.  

Has jihoon ever had a legit job?  What are his prospects for keeping this one?

Devan may never be happy, but I think she will be happier if she accepts the situation and embraces it as much as she can.  Maybe jihoon pulls it together and makes enough to be the sole breadwinner, but it seems doubtful. 

As much as it breaks devans heart, she may have to work and not stay home dreaming up ways to barely care for her.kids.  

She’s better off packing her shit and going home. 

The longer she stays the more likely she gets pregnant again , because you know they’re too dumb to think about birth control. 

And that sweet way Jihoon has is going to get really tiresome, 6 people and a dog in that apartment? 

If she can’t live without him,  get her great job back and sponsor him on a K1. 

But my money is on her going right ahead and marrying him and then talking head that she may have made a big mistake... another in a long list of mistakes. I’ve never seen a person with so little life, energy, spark or joy in her. It’s like she’s just drifting along expecting everyone else to take charge and do the things she needs done, but makes no effort to do any of it herself, even her voice is lifeless and droning.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I don't like Deavan and I'm not sticking up for her, but I did read that her aunt was murdered right before she started filming for this show and she was affected by that during filming.  That's sad, but if you are so torn up by something like that and can't function along with all the other changes going on then the best thing to do is probably drop out and not film, you know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I don't like Deavan and I'm not sticking up for her, but I did read that her aunt was murdered right before she started filming for this show and she was affected by that during filming.  That's sad, but if you are so torn up by something like that and can't function along with all the other changes going on then the best thing to do is probably drop out and not film, you know.

Exactly, put a stop to it and get your head together If something has that affected you that badly.

But I don’t think that’s the reason, I think it’s an excuse. Every time these numb nuts on these shows get called on their idiotic decisions, they pull some tragic event out to blame it on. 

She was making stupid decisions before her aunt died. Her allowing herself to get pregnant by someone she just met. Decided to move to S Korea. Blindly trusted this practical stranger to spend the 9 months of her pregnancy setting up a job, an apartment and put aside savings so that her arrival would be problem free and she could sit on her ass. 

What exactly did she do for those nine months? How much money did she save? Did she do any research into renting apartments in S Korea? Check out the cost of living? Look into schools for her daughter who only speaks English? All that stuff is readily available on the internet. Why didn’t she have Jihoon send her pics of places he looked at for them to live? 

I’m sorry if her aunt was murdered. Dealing with tragedy is part of being an adult. She’s a  single mother, and off she goes to S Korea with an infant, leaving her daughter behind, supposedly for a few weeks, but now it’s looking like it will be months. Real smart. I’m not impressed with her, and not particularly sympathetic. It seems all she wants is to find someone to dump her responsibilities on. She needs to realize that she made the choices that lead to her situation, she needs to step up and deal with them. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

DOH!

5 hours ago, druzy said:

This is a new post. She's pregnant again

image.thumb.png.74debf55c3e00465a9d20ba3d3f8bfd6.png

At least she has joined a Facebook group to help her out. I am sure people will be giving her good advice. 

I wonder why she didn't enroll in the National Health Insurance after getting married to Jihoon. She would be entitled to a payout of around +/- $500 to help out with the pre-natal care.  And the birth would cost around $1000. Although, JiHoon doesn't work so he probably isn't enrolled in the system as you have to enroll yourself if you're self employed and he doesn't seem that together. 

These two are not smart. 

4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

She has 2 children and just now figured out her health insurance doesn't fly in S. Korea? What kind of health insurance did she have anyway? Cobra is hella expensive.

She probably just got cheap travel insurance... and thought that be good enough. 

ETA: Saw the first reply to her post and it looks like she is still on a tourist visa and hasn't converted to a spousal visa yet. So... I don't understand this couple. They are extremely immature and not making good life choices. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
Added more thoughts about health insurance
  • Love 6

This will make a great story line and insure her another season!!!  She gets a nice paycheck from the show.  Looking forward to the whole family moving to larger digs!

The show must go on.

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Tell her to call Tiffany, another idiot that did the same thing. 

I wonder how she’s doing managing all that money Jihoon makes and did they ever get an apartment. I can imagine how thrilled Jihoon’s folks are to have 7 people and a dog in that shoebox.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/15/2019 at 5:47 AM, watchingtvaddict said:

Yes please!  I'd love some inside dirt, and if we knew in advance you could really control the narrative. 

It's also the perfect excuse to buy some of the bargain bin trashiest shit in an adult toy store.  It's a real challenge to figure out where you go from purple vibrator, sex for dummies, and candy lingerie but what a ride!

• LOL 1

Baby number 3!    And what fool doesn't know that their U.S. health insurance doesn't work overseas?     It doesn't sound like she ever got travel insurance either, but I don't know if that would cover maternity either.    It shouldn't be that hard to find out about health care, and for Jihoon to find out about coverage for his wife, and baby, plus if Druscilla ever is actually in Korea, she will need health insurance too.   She's not Jihoon's kid, and probably not eligible under a family policy.          

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Baby number 3!    And what fool doesn't know that their U.S. health insurance doesn't work overseas?     It doesn't sound like she ever got travel insurance either, but I don't know if that would cover maternity either.    It shouldn't be that hard to find out about health care, and for Jihoon to find out about coverage for his wife, and baby.   

They have nine months to save up for the new baby. What are the odds that they will save anything?

• Love 4

It's already been "leaked" that they signed on for another season and are living in their own apartment. Drascilla arrived a week after Deavan and the baby. Her initial visa wasn't granted because she didn't have an immunization and after she received it, it didn't come through in time to travel with the rest. (Apparently, Grandma is an anti-vaxxer advocate but Drascilla must not have needed much to get caught up. My baby is almost 23 so it's been awhile since I've needed to pay attention to the schedules, but at her age, it probably wouldn't have taken long to get caught up. Or, there may have been one that wasn't necessary here in the US.)

I read earlier, but don't have a link, that Deavan posted somewhere (maybe her Instagram?) that her post was in a private group of foreigners in Korea, where they helped each other and she was sad to see it leaked from the group where people posted private information. I came to post it, but apparently closed the tab and it's not in my history :

• Love 1
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Tell her to call Tiffany, another idiot that did the same thing. 

I wonder how she’s doing managing all that money Jihoon makes and did they ever get an apartment. I can imagine how thrilled Jihoon’s folks are to have 7 people and a dog in that shoebox.

Coming soon to TLC - The Jihoon Bunch.

• LOL 3