Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

Ha! Wasn’t she just whining about not having health insurance? So she goes and gets something as stupid and pointless as lip injections in a country where she can’t even speak the language? She got what she deserved. I think Deavan may just be the dumbest person to ever appear on this franchise. Yep. She beats out Emily, Nicole, Danielle, Jenny and Caesar.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ha! Wasn’t she just whining about not having health insurance? So she goes and gets something as stupid and pointless as lip injections in a country where she can’t even speak the language? She got what she deserved. I think Deavan may just be the dumbest person to ever appear on this franchise. Yep. She beats out Emily, Nicole, Danielle, Jenny and Caesar.

Korea is a plastic surgery tourist destination so it’s even MORE idiotic because there are Facebook groups IN ENGLISH which can direct you to a good surgeon/practice. There are also a lot of blogs out there directing people to doctors who are familiar with Westerners. 

• Useful 2
On 11/11/2019 at 5:49 PM, gingerella said:

Geez, I guess Darvon's stalker is back in jail non-existent then???

FTFY

On 11/11/2019 at 5:49 PM, gingerella said:
14 hours ago, Christina said:

Deavan had botched lip injections in Korea and had them fixed in Las Vegas. It's one of the few times I'm glad someone posted their cosmetic procedures. Farrah Abraham had an allergic reaction to something in her lip filler and also looked awful. She continued to shoot up her face with silly putty, though. Maybe someone will decide they like their lips enough and do not need to spend a large amount of money to blow up their lips.

And the baby being adorable as brain bleach. 

Dying lips....what a world we live in!

But hey, at least she can get a few bucks for advertising for the same person Larissa uses.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Damn that baby is cute.

Also wtf. Is Deavan jumping on the failed lip injections train? I swear I've seen several "news" stories on it over the past week.

Deavan. Seriously. Stick to posting pictures and videos of the cute baby. Just do that. All you need to do. It isn't that hard. 

• Love 6
On 11/15/2019 at 9:11 PM, RoadFullOfPromise said:

I work at a medical school, and I feel like I want to ask some of the doctors if this is a thing. HA.

If it is, you don’t go to a Heather. You go to a damn doctor.

Seriously people, don’t let anyone shoot stuff in your face unless they’re a board certified surgeon in plastics with an actual professional office. 

She sure has a lot of drama for someone living such a small, mundane life. Stalkers/kidnappers, dying lips, etc. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

In that post of the kids with Santa, Taeyung is wearing this shirt

On 11/15/2019 at 9:11 PM, RoadFullOfPromise said:

I work at a medical school, and I feel like I want to ask some of the doctors if this is a thing. HA.

There were tons of comments that said the photos showed normal bruising and not dying tissue. It's completely outside of my ability to give a damn to do the research myself, but she is such a drama queen that I'm going with her overacting, as usual.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:40 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

So Daeven complains that they have no money and need to live with parents Jihoon yet she pays for lip injections then The corrective surgery after it was botched? *insert eyeroll*

They moved out of Jihoon's parents home almost immediately. The show started airing while they were still filming and Deavan has repeatedly mentioned that they filmed several things that had not aired in the first season. By the time they had the Korean wedding ceremony, Deavan had already been back to the US, picked up Drasilla whose visa was delayed because she needed a shot, and they moved to another property a bit out in the suburbs. 

Deavan decided people were bullying Drasilla, didn't understand she was two when they were filming and suddenly had a bunch of people with the production crew around her, and was disgusted by comments about Jihoon not being the baby's father. There were negative comments made about Drascilla, but many of them I read as insulting Deavan's parenting, not the toddler acting her age. Deavan didn't let them film the kids after the baby's birth because of the comments, leaving gaps in their story like them moving into their own home within a month. Then, Deavan bitches about their story not airing. She wanted this.

Deavan posted a photo of a lunch spread. The fourth photo has a couple in it and I'm trying figure out what is wrong with the woman's face. Is this a filter? Make-up job? The eyes look like there is a ringflash type lighting, but something is just odd about it to me and I'm old and do not get the filters and youth these days. Get off my lawn! The angle people hold their phones when taking photos can cause that alien look of a wide forehead and tiny chin, but there is something more here.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:00 AM, watchingtvaddict said:

Korea is a plastic surgery tourist destination so it’s even MORE idiotic because there are Facebook groups IN ENGLISH which can direct you to a good surgeon/practice. There are also a lot of blogs out there directing people to doctors who are familiar with Westerners. 

Her post sounds more like a subtle plug for the woman who does Larissa’s fillers and plumpers. Jihoon could use some lip work too.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Her post sounds more like a subtle plug for the woman who does Larissa’s fillers and plumpers. Jihoon could use some lip work too.

The lip work jihoon needs is a lifetime supply of chapstick. 

I'd give him some of mine but I need all my cherry Chapsticks, which I have stashed in a variety of locations.  One in my purse, one in my makeup bag, one in my kitchen, one in my bathroom.  I never want to be without chapstick!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

The lip work jihoon needs is a lifetime supply of chapstick. 

His lips are scarred not simply chapped. Whenever there is a close up you can see it. One of the men he served in the Army with got pissed at some of the chapstick comments and pointed it out.

I have nerve damage myself and have to use carmex because my lips feel chapped 24/7 and chapstick just doesn't cut it. I've heard that people who smoke drugs end up with nerve damage in their lips and have to constantly use balm and rubbed their lips together, so now I'm a bit self-conscious about it. Can't stop though.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Christina said:

The fourth photo has a couple in it and I'm trying figure out what is wrong with the woman's face. Is this a filter? Make-up job? The eyes look like there is a ringflash type lighting, but something is just odd about it to me and I'm old and do not get the filters and youth these days. Get off my lawn!

At first, I was going to say that it looks like the woman has those weird contact lenses that make your irises appear to be huge, but then I scrolled over and the guy’s eyes look like that too. So I’m going to stop looking at this picture because I’m terrified.

• LOL 8

His lips are scarred not simply chapped. Whenever there is a close up you can see it. One of the men he served in the Army with got pissed at some of the chapstick comments and pointed it out.

Maybe he had piercings at one time.

• Useful 1

I'm posting the first Instagram from Deavan for context of the second one. I do have to say though, I believe her about the stupid people driving in the snow recklessly because they do not think the roads are bad until they are in a multi-car accident. It was routine in the winters in South Dakota to see someone in a Mustang cruising along at 65mph and pass them in the ditch a mile later. The road conditions change quickly. She's so overdramatic about everything though.

There is two slides for the second one, you can't really see the arrow.

• LOL 2

She's definitely a drama queen.... it was only a few weeks back that she sat online for hours going on and on about how the USA was no longer safe for her and wouldn't be safe for her any time soon yap, yap, yap.. then her lip is DYING.... then she's screaming about people  being mean to Drascilla... she is a always carrying on about something.

I have family who were in the same area yesterday in the snow and they slowly made their way along like everyone else.. no big deal, no drama... anyone who has lived in this area is used to winter snow storms... they also saw the semi trucks etc... not something I would go on about since it's fairly normal on the northern west coast.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

then she's screaming about people  being mean to Drascilla...

If Deaven doesn’t like people making comments about her daughter, then she shouldn’t have been on the show in the first place.

Memo to all reality tv contestants: In your own desperate quest for famewhoredom, you need to remember that you are making yourself and your loved ones fair game to critics. In other words, it’s your own damn fault.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Deaven doesn’t like people making comments about her daughter, then she shouldn’t have been on the show in the first place.

Memo to all reality tv contestants: In your own desperate quest for famewhoredom, you need to remember that you are making yourself and your loved ones fair game to critics. In other words, it’s your own damn fault.

Agreed.  Devan knew damn well that drascilla is bratty and that was NEVER going to come off good on national TV.  

She pretty much agreed to make Drascillas brattiness a part of her storyline and then she claims victim status when people call drascilla a brat.  

While Michael also opened his kids up to unkind comments, those kids are so damn lovely that I think it's surprising to me that there has been negative feedback.   And be certainly didn't make their worst attributes a central part of his storyline. 

• Love 7
On 11/27/2019 at 5:14 PM, Joan of Argh said:

She's definitely a drama queen.... it was only a few weeks back that she sat online for hours going on and on about how the USA was no longer safe for her and wouldn't be safe for her any time soon yap, yap, yap.. then her lip is DYING.... then she's screaming about people  being mean to Drascilla... she is a always carrying on about something.

I have family who were in the same area yesterday in the snow and they slowly made their way along like everyone else.. no big deal, no drama... anyone who has lived in this area is used to winter snow storms... they also saw the semi trucks etc... not something I would go on about since it's fairly normal on the northern west coast.

She's an immature woman, but she does seem to have good instincts at her core, IMO.

I was definitely thinking Deavan 's pregnancy was really suspicious, but I stand corrected, that baby looks just like Jihoon, he's freaking adorable!

• Love 2

I wonder if Deavan has reached the point that she's just afraid to get out of bed. She's well on the way to agoraphobia. Everything in her life is super dramatic. She had a root canal and ended up in the emergency room. It sounds like there was a reasonable reason to go to the ER this time, but I'm expecting a full update post about how she almost died!!!! again.

So, it wouldn't post and I had to grab it from Yates

Can anyone explain this? I read through the comments but still don't understand what he is trying to say. 

Also in the comments, Deavan responds to questions about her being pregnant by saying that Taeyung was five weeks old and this is her postpartum belly, not pregnant belly. She didn't explain what Junny was saying, though. 

Also, I have hearing loss and today it's worse from my MS. What is Junny calling Taeyung? He says "Mama" but calls him by a name, too. I can't figure it out. It sounds like Tim, but I doubt that's it.

Finally, I didn't even try and listen to this video because my hearing is too weak tonight. Junny puts together his first Christmas tree with Drascilla and Deavan's mom

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Christina said:

Can anyone explain this? I read through the comments but still don't understand what he is trying to say. 

Also in the comments, Deavan responds to questions about her being pregnant by saying that Taeyung was five weeks old and this is her postpartum belly, not pregnant belly. She didn't explain what Junny was saying, though. 

Also, I have hearing loss and today it's worse from my MS. What is Junny calling Taeyung? He says "Mama" but calls him by a name, too. I can't figure it out. It sounds like Tim, but I doubt that's it.

Finally, I didn't even try and listen to this video because my hearing is too weak tonight. Junny puts together his first Christmas tree with Drascilla and Deavan's mom

He's calling him Taeyung.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:08 AM, Gobi said:

He's calling him Taeyung.

It sounded like Tim, so I thought it was a nickname or Korean term of endearment. Now that I know what he is saying, I listened again, with my eyes closed so as to not be distracted by his adorableness, and expected my brain to register it as Taeyung. It sounds like oVen. No T sound, hard V sound. oVen, geesh. 

Damn MS. If this Solu-Medrol didn't taste so bad, I'd think they were just giving me saline. It's not working very well this time; it's just no match to Ohio weather. Or maybe I'm drowning in my awesomeness and that's why everything sounds like it's underwater. My son says that's not it. He acts like he doesn't realize it's Christmastime. 

• Love 1
On 12/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Why is his hair gray?

I asked that, too, but no one seems to know. I think it may have had to do with their trip to a Harry Potter theme part or exhibit.

EDIT 1: Rereading the IG, I think he had a poll on his IG for what color he should die his hair and silver won. Still don't know for sure.

EDIT 2: the following was posted in the last 24 hours, but is apparently from the visit a few months ago where I posted a photo at some point in this thread.

TM2 Brittany is back in  was in S. Korea and hanging out with Deavan and Jihoon

This may be the full video of that clip. It's under four minutes long but I didn't watch it myself.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
1 minute ago, Christina said:

I can't figure out how old he is, but Taeyung is showing off how much smarter he is than some of the other cast members at his young age. He's almost there.

I thiknk he will be a year old in April, and that lines up with their summer lovin' experience.

Drascilla started school in Korea. She's taking an English class

cclark1955Why English class? Korean is what she needs since she speaks English. Is it because she will be in class with Koreanchildren? Sorry if its a weird question. 😊

deavanclegg - she’s a little behind on English because we moved. I think she got confused. And we plan to move back to America one day so we think it’s important for her to be in an English setting. But this way she can make friends and pick up korean as well

Drascilla started school in Korea. She's taking an English class

Drascilla isn't the only one who should be in an English class.  It's NOT "She's doing very good" . . . it should be "She's doing very well."

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I thought there was an issue with jihoons criminal past barring him entry to the United States?  I mean good on drascilla being bilingual, but will jihoon be able to come to the US?

I don’t think there is an issue with Jihoon as he is able to visit the states on a tourist visa. If he had a criminal past he wouldn’t be able to visit as a tourist or immigrate. 

• Useful 1

I think it’s weird that Drascilla who has an English speaking mom is behind in you know, English. I always thought the way it worked was that you primarily spoke one language at home and picked the other up on school. Are they all speaking Korean now? I mean damn, a kid from Utah has to join native Korean speakers to learn English.  Deavan should be speaking English with the kids and Jihoon so they all become bilingual, and going to Korean classes. I guess Drascilla wasn’t talking much before they moved to Korea? 

Deavan is so much better looking without contoured makeup and filters. I don’t know why she bothers when she doesn’t need it, and it makes her look like she’s doing drag. 

For someone who is not a "baby person" in general, I find Taeyung super adorable.

Here is a short video of him learning to forge his parent's names (there is a post of Drascilla trying to write her letters and I think he is copying her, but I don't see that post right off)

This Youtube video is ten minutes long and I only watched the first two to see what was reported as Drascilla being excited over the first snow. I'm sure their area of Utah snowed, too, but she may have forgotten because of her age or just got excited because it was that very large, fluffy, pretty snow. Taeyung had no cares to give. 

IMO, they need to get rid of this filter; it's awful. Although, I don't subscribe to their channel, so my opinion doesn't really matter, I guess.

I tried to watch her videos and found them to be super dull.  "A Day in The Life of a Mom in South Korea" was a closeup of her face describing all the things she needs to do, like laundry and shopping.  LIke who the hell cares?  Does she think she is reinventing the wheel?  Look, I like her but no one wants to watch an eleven minute video about housework and chores.  Maybe she filmed herself out and about, exploring Korea and that would be cool, but man.....

I also tried to watch her and Jihoon talk about their experiences but she had these huge oversized glasses on that I found too distracting.  Yes I am shallow.

Edited to add:  She rambled on and ON about having to do housework yet had enough makeup on to paint a house.  Like, really?  You need THAT much eye makeup and lip gloss on to clean?  Then she shows us what is in her fridge and complains that Jihoon never wraps his food correctly.  Like who cares?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4

Deavan has posted about her abusive relationship with Druscilla's father. She demonitized the video, but it's 48 minutes long, so I haven't listened to it. 

This video was extremely difficult for me to film. Many people have been asking about Drascilla biological father. Now that it’s been some time. I’m finally comfortable with opening up about what happened. I put the video on my YouTube channel. I will put the link in my bio. Please keep in mind this was very hard for me to open up about. Abuse is never the answer. I think it’s important I finally share my story. So please show support. In the video I included several links and ways to find help if you are also in an abusive relationship. #stopabuse #90dayfiance #90dayfiancetheotherway

Taeyang's first birthday was two or three days ago. Deavan posted six infant photos:

Jihoon posted a photo of his birthday party:

and they posted a video on their Youtube channel, that I haven't been able to watch on the this dial-up internet. I don't care how often they say it's high speed, it isn't and it's expensive - a bitch for another time - the video is supposedly cute:

• Love 3

I did watch the video!  I have free time lately, so...

It was a cute party. She talked a lot about setting up and getting ready, but the party itself was very sweet.  Taeyang is a dang cute kid.  Dracilla seems to enjoy being a big sister, she wanted to be very involved with the party, but like most kids her age, she wanted to be in the video too lol. 

As a couple/family, I do like them more off the show, as I do with most people.  I'm rooting for them.  

• Love 5