Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

Just pull your kids from filming. Don't threaten to do so... if she really cared about her kids she would protect them.

Ashley hasn't done a lot of good for herself but at least she's protecting her kids by keeping them off the screen and social media. 

• Love 3

Deavan is back in Utah. She said it was a better place for her kids since everything is open. and she feels safer in Utah.  Jihoon stayed behind. She said there were only 2 deaths in Utah so it is so safe.   I live in Utah and there were more then 2 deaths but Utah is one states with the lowest deaths. While everything except churches and a few national chains has been open the whole time where I live, cases are starting to rise. One of the reasons is people hear that everything is open and are coming. Just like Devan they are pouring in from all over the country and cases are finally here. I hope she stays safe.

I wondered if she also timed coming back to do publicity for the new season? Kind of good timing. I also read that she might have an issue getting back into Korea. The US lets any citizen right back in (she actually talked about how much stricter Korea was) but right now Korea seems to be stricter about letting people back in. I hope she will not be another Nicole , stuck and can't travel. 

• Love 2
On 4/13/2020 at 9:45 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

I did watch the video!  I have free time lately, so...

I watched the video as well and here are my thoughts:  My sons, especially my older one, would have NEVER tolerated something on their heads, lol.  And after the little guy picked the soccer ball?  And Jihoon took it from him?  Holy hell they BOTH would have unleashed a sound unknown to mankind, lol.  I was surprised to her Taeyung cry a bit as he seems pretty mellow.

15 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Deavan is back in Utah. She said it was a better place for her kids since everything is open. and she feels safer in Utah.  Jihoon stayed behind.

See, I read this and heard it this way:  "We can't afford the AirbandB so I am heading back to live with my parents and Jihoon is living with his parents."

• Love 10

It seems obvious that Jihoon's parents have accepted Deavan and Drusilla (good heavens, what a horrible name to burden a child with!).  Cute party.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

It seems obvious that Jihoon's parents have accepted Deavan and Drusilla (good heavens, what a horrible name to burden a child with!).  Cute party.

Yes it really sweet how they have affection for all parties involved and yes, to saddle a little girl with Drusilla is just plain mean, lol.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I watched the video as well and here are my thoughts:  My sons, especially my older one, would have NEVER tolerated something on their heads, lol.  And after the little guy picked the soccer ball?  And Jihoon took it from him?  Holy hell they BOTH would have unleashed a sound unknown to mankind, lol.  I was surprised to her Taeyung cry a bit as he seems pretty mellow.

See, I read this and heard it this way:  "We can't afford the AirbandB so I am heading back to live with my parents and Jihoon is living with his parents."

I will be honest after she said there were only 2 deaths total in Utah, I checked out for a bit because no state has only 2 deaths so my main focus was the first half of her video. She said her kids mental health was at stake and they needed a yard to play in and things to do and Utah was open and safe. That the apartment in Korea was just too small for her kids. 

I did think, if your kids really do need a yard a big house, virus or not, you will probably never get that living in a city in Korea.  I have always been taken back by how many people in Utah especially young people think they have to have a huge house and yard and it should be new(er). My son has friend starting to get married right after high school and a starter home is brand new 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 car garage and that the least most brides will take. At 18- or 19 you do not need a large new home.  I wondered when I moved here how could young couples maintain a home, maybe parents give a down payment but taxes, and utilities? They are dirt cheap. I bought the smallest home in the best school area , about 3500 sq ft 6 beds, and it cost under $250 to maintain, taxes, power, water sewer trash (no gas or oil because electric is so cheap) . I had a house half the size in MA and NY and it cost me well over 1k a month to maintain/taxes. 

If Deavan does not change her housing wants, can it work out? What job could Jihoon do? There is plenty of construction and trade work in Utah but could he do that type of work. I have long since hope for a spin off of Jihoon and Asuelu trying different trades out (like the simple life). Asuleu for sure could pick up a trade(and maybe he has already) but could Jihoon? If he could Devan and him could have that big house and yard and life she wants. It seems like a lot of pressure on Jihoon. Devan has said she wants to be a stay at home mom, could Jihoon in Korea or America provide and income to have her be this? 

• Love 2
(edited)

My understanding is getting a spouse visa does not mean the spouse comes to the U.S. to wait, but has to stay in their home country until they get permanent residency here.    It isn't that expensive, but the spouse usually can't even visit (the authorities worry about visits turning into staying illegally).      Also, even if Jihoon gets into the U.S., what job is he equipped for?    He would last an hour doing construction, or other jobs.    Plus, what other job could he do?      If he had job skills, he probably would have worked at something besides the cell phone business.

Also, isn't there a sponsorship requirement, and that lasts for 10 years?   So unless Deavan's parents or someone want to finance them, he's not coming here.     I doubt there is any way that Deavan makes enough to sponsor her husband, and have a home big enough for her tastes either. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
(edited)

In the video it looked like they were living in a good-sized place for South Korea, which I thought that Jihoon wouldn't have been able to afford. I can't totally recall the size of his parents' house but this seemed a bit more spacious. TV show money? Or was the show filmed quite some time ago and since then he has finally found a legit full-time job?

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 1
On 5/27/2020 at 4:36 PM, seacliffsal said:

Again, maybe someone who should have researched living in South Korea before getting pregnant and eventually moving there.

When people shit talked Avery at the reunion for being too nit picky with ash lying about a diet all I can think of is how Devan is in this position where she ALWAYS has to second guess jihoon because jihoon doesn't particularly tell the truth but will say whatever he can to avoid confrontation and trouble.  

Devan is reaping what she sowed.  

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Christina said:

This probably isn't actually from Deavan, and I expect to see her address it when she wakes up, but if it's real she's trashy, and if it's a fake account, it's stupid. 

Big Egg will be first in line for this.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if this is a real gimme, or someone else did this?   I guess we'll find out.   It's probably another fake posting.   

What is a photoshoot set?   Maybe she should worry about supporting her children, including Jihoon, instead of trying to get her boobs enlarged, and hoisted higher up her chest.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if this is a real gimme, or someone else did this?   I guess we'll find out. 

What is a photoshoot set?   Maybe she should worry about supporting her children, including Jihoon, instead of trying to get her boobs enlarged, and hoisted higher up her chest.     

It's definitely not from Deavan's real account.

• Love 1

So the Instagram post is from a fake Deaven account, but the content itself is real and was taken from her OnlyFans?

Honestly, I have no problem with this. If people want to send her money for that shit then it's on them...

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So the Instagram post is from a fake Deaven account, but the content itself is real and was taken from her OnlyFans?

Honestly, I have no problem with this. If people want to send her money for that shit then it's on them...

I think the IG post is from the Redditor that copied it from her OF account, they just added her name to it for reference. Originally, I thought it was a fake account trying to run a scam, and if it was from her, that it was part of her Twitter or IG account, and thought asking for money for implants was trashy with everything going on in the world right now. Just tone deaf.

Since it was on her OnlyFans and you subscribe to that to see her lingerie photos, etc., it's a different story to me and don't care. That's why people subscribe to that account so why not?

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Christina said:

I think the IG post is from the Redditor that copied it from her OF account, they just added her name to it for reference. Originally, I thought it was a fake account trying to run a scam, and if it was from her, that it was part of her Twitter or IG account, and thought asking for money for implants was trashy with everything going on in the world right now. Just tone deaf.

Since it was on her OnlyFans and you subscribe to that to see her lingerie photos, etc., it's a different story to me and don't care. That's why people subscribe to that account so why not?

Yeah, if it's from her OnlyFans account then I don't care, either. They're already paying her every month to see pictures of her. If they want to send her money to see her boobs get bigger...eh. 

Hell, if there was a calling for Hillbilly MomBods then I'd be all over that shit. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I don't get this relationship. Most of the time they act like they don't even like each other. Why is she hell bent on moving there, and so soon? I'd wait until he showed me proof of a job and income and pictures of our new abode. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Why is she hell bent on moving there, and so soon?

Well, she said that her drug-addicted aunt tried to sell her into sex trafficking, and Drascilla's biological dad and new girlfriend, who he began dating when she was still pregnant, threatened to have Deavan killed by a gang so that he and the new gf could raise his daughter and is why she received a restraining order and sole custody, so she wanted to move to SK for safety reasons.

She has also said that Jihoon wouldn't be able to work here right away and she wanted to be a stay-at-home parent, and that is probably the primary reason.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Christina said:

Well, she said that her drug-addicted aunt tried to sell her into sex trafficking, and Drascilla's biological dad and new girlfriend, who he began dating when she was still pregnant, threatened to have Deavan killed by a gang so that he and the new gf could raise his daughter and is why she received a restraining order and sole custody, so she wanted to move to SK for safety reasons.

She has also said that Jihoon wouldn't be able to work here right away and she wanted to be a stay-at-home parent, and that is probably the primary reason.

Yeah, but other than that, why?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Christina said:

Yes, I've read all of that stuff on social media as well, but even being generous and acknowledging that half of it might have droplets of truth to it they still don't act like they even like each other.

Deavan. "Oh, I'm so afraid to live in the US. I might be kidnapped or killed or who KNOWS what. But I'm safe here in Korea. Whatever should I do? I know! I'll move BACK to the US, blast my location all over social media and, just in case the information doesn't reach everyone, I'll have an internationally popular television show FILM me, too!" 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What job would Jihoon be equipped for in the U.S.?    He apparently speaks very little English, and he doesn't really seem to keep a job of any kind for long either.  

He could be a cab driver in many of the major cities we've visited.  They didn't speak much English either.

6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What job would Jihoon be equipped for in the U.S.?    He apparently speaks very little English, and he doesn't really seem to keep a job of any kind for long either.  

He can fix cell phones right?  I think cell phone repair is a very marketable skill because cell phones are so expensive and I think even the insurance on phones have a deductible.  People like ceasar walking around with a giant cell phone with a broken screen, could use someone who knew how to fix it.  

He maybe could also refurbish or buy used sell phones and repair them for sale.  Some people want the latest version of a phone and so they will get rid of their old phone as soon as a new one hits the market. 

I thought that's what he did in korea.  I know he also trafficked in stolen phones, but my understanding was that he could also repair them. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Did Jihoon buy used phones, or buy and repair them also?     The ones where I live that do repair, are usually owners of the business, not just employees.   My guess is he was a sales clerk who worked in a used cell phone store, and got caught and convicted for buying stolen phones. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

He can fix cell phones right?

I think you're confusing repair for "fix."  He can "fix" stolen cell phones so that they can be resold.  I doubt he can actually repair them. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6

Deavan is growing on me.  I think she’s had to grow up fast, babies notwithstanding.  She’s a fighter.  She said she got her teeth fixed, I don’t remember if they were bad at first.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, politichick said:

His job is to deliver food. That'll give a family of four the high life. Does he have any education at all?

I don't know. He seems bright enough, but, more like the kind of person who isn't interested in a career.  You know, just making it maybe with borrowing, getting help, mooching, etc.  Some people are just cut out that way.  Not sure where he got it from.  His parents don't seem that way at all.  Perhaps, he was overindulged growing up, but, I cannot see him changing.  Devean will need to accept it or move on. 

She does seem like she's doing a lot. I like her more now than at first. She looks like she got a kick asp awakening with a double dose of reality and it's scared her *hitless.    As if she can't believe this is her new reality......it's sort of sad.  I hope things are looking better in UT.  I think she's learned that verbally berating someone rarely inspires change.  Sadly, I don't see change in Jihoon's future.  I hope I'm wrong. 

• Love 4