Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

Holy shit, that is HORRIBLE. Fuck you Deavan for allowing it and covering for that kid. Even if it was Drucilla that fell, which I doubt, the dog had to land somewhere in all of that. That was just SO NOT COOL. And if this is what we see in a seconds-long video, imagine what life is like for that puppy 24/7. The dog needs to be rescued.

Edited to Add: You can clearly see the dog's legs as it's being thrown up in the air. The third time you hear the crash. It looked like the dog went up and over and landed hard on something. It almost looks like a stuffed animal being thrown around, but it's clearly a real dog from what she has said. Then Deavan, after saying how cute their "playing together" is, turns around and says "Drucilla, do not throw the dog. Put the dog down." But just keeps doing her stupid skin care crap. And the original video in the article has a few more seconds showing her as she twirls the dog over her head. And according to Deavan, "they" do this all day.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 5

Annnnd, just like that, I think Deavan is an idiot moron once again! Congrats Moron!

Between the puppy thing with Feral, and the post about how she is being stalked and cannot live in the USA, I think she's milking every second she can of famewhoredom. What I cannot understand is why anyone would take makeup advice from someone who makes themselves up to look like a Japanese anime character? Am I missing something?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Deaven can move to another city or state in the US - the relatives aren't going to go driving for three or four days to stalk her.

I'm sure she is in a difficult situation with her family member but I'm thinking it is a little exaggerated as she continues to talk about leaving Korea and returning to the States for good. If she had to escape to Korea one would imagine she wouldn't speak so casually of return and she wouldn't have been so relaxed about leaving her child in the States? 

• Love 3

She’s in S Korea? Is that a different dog or Jihoon’s? I can’t imagine him allowing his puppy to be treated that way and I’m guessing she’s not endearing herself to her MIL. 

Shes putting shit on her face  and has no idea what it  is.

If that’s the way she allows her kid to treat the puppy, I’d worry about the baby. Twat didn’t even turn around to check on either the kid or pup. She seems like the type of kid who would fall out of a 3rd, 4th or higher story window cause her lazy ass mom couldn’t be bothered to watch her properly. No wonder she wanted Jihoon around, to dump childcare duty on him.

• Love 3
On 10/23/2019 at 9:45 PM, Frozendiva said:

Deaven can move to another city or state in the US - the relatives aren't going to go driving for three or four days to stalk her.

Utah is Huge. She lived in her parents basement north of SLC. She could have easily moved to Southern Utah 350 miles away. Her super great high paying furniture job I'm sure would have let her go to the southern branch. Plus Kalini and Asuleu live there. and they seem to have similar stories? maybe could have bonded? Kalini and Deavan were both raised Mormon , both supposedly got pregnant the first time they were with their now husbands , got married, pregnant again and have spouses that are not fluent in English. Deavan said she worried about Jihoon finding work, Southern Utah is full of jobs, and if Jihoon could work hard?? he could easily get into a trade program. 

14 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Deavan could be likable.  All she has to do is shut up with stupid stuff and act halfway normal with no drama.  At first I was sad that mother Jihoon disliked her; but now I see why.

Deavan could have had a very likable story line. Korea was a new country (instead of so many south America cast) and was interesting. Jihoon and Deavan had many fun light scenes. There fights were light , with Jihoon saying sorry , I do better, instead of some of the others that seem to fight show after show.  If she could just stay off social media , just post a few pictures, she would be fine, or maybe just short videos of cool things she is doing in Korea.  

I think the mom disliking her, was more about her coming and going and taking the grand baby too. I think Deavn really wants the ideal stay at home , nice house life. She had that ticket back 10 days after the tell all because I bet that is when they got the payday from TLC and they could get a nice place to rent. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Deavan could have had a very likable story line. Korea was a new country (instead of so many south America cast) and was interesting. Jihoon and Deavan had many fun light scenes. There fights were light , with Jihoon saying sorry , I do better, instead of some of the others that seem to fight show after show.  If she could just stay off social media , just post a few pictures, she would be fine, or maybe just short videos of cool things she is doing in Korea.  

On one of the Facebook groups I'm on, a woman (from the States) posted she would be on the next season of 90 Day... so if she isn't lying we might get a do-over of Korea. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

We’re watching the same show, right?!?

I put the ? after could he work hard because I wonder if he could? There is a chance if he was given honest work and was away from his city friends , that got him into trouble , maybe he would turn a leaf? That is a good thing about Deavan, she wants that "American dream", the house , stay at home mom and maybe she could motivate him? 

I don't know what trade schools are like in Korea or what options Jihoon had. I assume that he was not a straight A , I;m going to med school kind of guy. I just think it would be interesting to have an Aseulu meets Jihoon show. Kind of like the simple life show? As I said above there are tons of jobs where Aseulu lives and his Samoan cultural group members are involved in many of the trades. Either Jihoon comes out of it with a long term job and Deanvan gets her dream life or what would likely happen is we get some really funny happily ever after episodes , with Asuelu trying to show Jihoon how to dig a trench, lay a block wall. pour concrete, lay pipe etc. I also checked and there are 4 decent paying legal selling phones jobs open! 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I put the ? after could he work hard because I wonder if he could? There is a chance if he was given honest work and was away from his city friends , that got him into trouble , maybe he would turn a leaf? That is a good thing about Deavan, she wants that "American dream", the house , stay at home mom and maybe she could motivate him? 

I don't know what trade schools are like in Korea or what options Jihoon had. I assume that he was not a straight A , I;m going to med school kind of guy. I just think it would be interesting to have an Aseulu meets Jihoon show. Kind of like the simple life show? As I said above there are tons of jobs where Aseulu lives and his Samoan cultural group members are involved in many of the trades. Either Jihoon comes out of it with a long term job and Deanvan gets her dream life or what would likely happen is we get some really funny happily ever after episodes , with Asuelu trying to show Jihoon how to dig a trench, lay a block wall. pour concrete, lay pipe etc. I also checked and there are 4 decent paying legal selling phones jobs open! 

I would SO watch this. 

"After the 90 Days, Hard Reality Edition".

• Love 8

I thought Mother Jihoon’s statements about Deavan were taken out of context during the tell all. If the translation is accurate, she said that one hopes to be cute with their daughter in law. As in bond with her, maybe go shopping together or travel. But she couldn’t do that with Deavan because there’s a language barrier. So obviously, she would have wanted a Korean daughter in law. She did not say that Deavan wasn’t cute. I thought it was shitty of them to characterize her as some monster-in-law who has something against Americans. Both Jihoon and especially Deavan should be thanking their lucky stars that lady allowed both of their lazy asses to move into her house with two kids. 

• Love 18

One of the reasons I moved to the UK is because I was being stalked. I can't fault Deaven for that. It wasn't just a physical matter of moving several states away, there were psychological things as well. The stalking (done by a woman I had never met) damn near ruined my life and turned me into an agoraphobe. I didn't feel "safe" until I was literally in another country. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I thought Mother Jihoon’s statements about Deavan were taken out of context during the tell all. If the translation is accurate, she said that one hopes to be cute with their daughter in law. As in bond with her, maybe go shopping together or travel. But she couldn’t do that with Deavan because there’s a language barrier. So obviously, she would have wanted a Korean daughter in law. She did not say that Deavan wasn’t cute. I thought it was shitty of them to characterize her as some monster-in-law who has something against Americans. Both Jihoon and especially Deavan should be thanking their lucky stars that lady allowed both of their lazy asses to move into her house with two kids. 

Totally agree w/this. 👆And from what we've seen, it looks like both of his parents have been perfectly lovely to her - even to the point of eating raw bacon with smiles on their faces - and she's the one who has come off as aloof and self-conscious and uncomfortable. It's up to her to learn the language if she wants a relationship with the grandparents of her child and the people who are letting her live in their tiny home rent free. If they moved here, I would expect the same of them, but the onus is on her to learn their language. That would go a long way toward improving the situation.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

One of the reasons I moved to the UK is because I was being stalked. I can't fault Deaven for that. It wasn't just a physical matter of moving several states away, there were psychological things as well. The stalking (done by a woman I had never met) damn near ruined my life and turned me into an agoraphobe. I didn't feel "safe" until I was literally in another country. 

She could have moved anywhere. She didn’t need to find a dopey S Korean and get knocked up.  She  just complicated her life. Plus she moved back to the US lickety split when she found out Jihoon had told her a bunch of lies. Then she buys tickets back to SKorea and before even using them finds out he’s lied again. 

And going on TV is kind of dumb if you are trying to avoid a whacko finding out where you are. 
I’m not buying her story.

I’m not questioning whats happened to you. I hope you are in a safe place and doing well. 

• Love 10

I don't know what's going on with Deavan if she is just taking advantage of her 15 minutes or if she is just a real drama queen.  I wanted to really like her but now I'm not so sure.  Last night on her Instagram she posted a strange expressionless photo of her and Jihoon with the caption..... My life’s in danger.  It has been viewed a lot but there are no comments so any have obviously been deleted.  Of course there are countless other incidents with over the top drama posted by other instagram users. Just seems like strange behaviour to me.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, endure said:

I don't know what's going on with Deavan if she is just taking advantage of her 15 minutes or if she is just a real drama queen.  I wanted to really like her but now I'm not so sure.  Last night on her Instagram she posted a strange expressionless photo of her and Jihoon with the caption..... My life’s in danger.  It has been viewed a lot but there are no comments so any have obviously been deleted.  Of course there are countless other incidents with over the top drama posted by other instagram users. Just seems like strange behaviour to me.

She is so bizarre. I'll tell you, if her life is not in danger, that is a messed up thing to post. Didn't Larissa get her "fans" all freaked out and calling the police with a similar stunt? She was fighting with Coltee and locked herself in the bathroom...?

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, endure said:

Yeah, and if she really is being stalked and really is 'IN DANGER', then delete all social media accounts, move quietly to S. Korea, and live your life off of the internet. Period, end of story. Easy peasy. Do people in the witness protection program go on IG and FB and post there whereabouts with a "MY LIFE IS IN DANGER" caption? Yeah, I don't think so. I think she's trying to milk attention. Maybe her followers are falling off and she's swinging for anything that keeps her in the spotlight. But it's moronic to think we'd believe she's in danger from a stalker and then she posts shit about it, including here exact whereabouts, on the internet. She's about as intelligent as a cartoon character.

• Love 14

If mental illness runs in the family, she may suffer from some form of it. She actually seems out of it in some situations. She doesn’t react normally. When Jihoon tells her he’s done nothing in terms of looking for a place for them to live, she barely raises an eyebrow. 

and when posters were talking about Feral child’s missing dad, she was saying that all would be explained later in the show. Now she comes up with a stalker and kidnapping which aren’t related to her daughter at all. 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If mental illness runs in the family, she may suffer from some form of it. She actually seems out of it in some situations. She doesn’t react normally. When Jihoon tells her he’s done nothing in terms of looking for a place for them to live, she barely raises an eyebrow. 

and when posters were talking about Feral child’s missing dad, she was saying that all would be explained later in the show. Now she comes up with a stalker and kidnapping which aren’t related to her daughter at all. 

I recall the episode when she went with Dracilla to the airport to pick up Jihoon and his parents and she just appeared so overwrought it was an early episode and I know I wondered then what was up with her.  After that I never saw her act like that again.  I really don’t know what to think of her 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I heard or read that she said Dracilla’s bio dad is not in picture and never has been that it has always been just the two of them.  As far as mental health in her family if you mean her aunt, she is apparently a drug addict.

6 hours ago, endure said:

I recall the episode when she went with Dracilla to the airport to pick up Jihoon and his parents and she just appeared so overwrought it was an early episode and I know I wondered then what was up with her.  After that I never saw her act like that again.  I really don’t know what to think of her 🤷‍♀️ 

Her aunt had died the day before. It was either suicide or murder, but I think it was suicide. 

6 hours ago, endure said:

I heard or read that she said Dracilla’s bio dad is not in picture and never has been that it has always been just the two of them.  As far as mental health in her family if you mean her aunt, she is apparently a drug addict.

Dracilla's dad is in prison for domestic violence against Deavan. She said she had discussed it on the show and expected it to be shown but it wasn't.

9 hours ago, endure said:

Last night on her Instagram she posted a strange expressionless photo of her and Jihoon with the caption..... My life’s in danger.  It has been viewed a lot but there are no comments so any have obviously been deleted.  Of course there are countless other incidents with over the top drama posted by other instagram users. Just seems like strange behaviour to me.

I'm not sure if it's the post you're referring to but I think it is. A clickbait article was posted to Deavan's Instagram by one of the companies she contracts with and in it, it said she was in danger but then delved into a slam against the Trump Administration. I didn't read the article and Deavan said neither did she, but people were pretty disgusted with her for it. People don't realize that when someone contracts with those companies they post the link-in-bio articles. 

Deavan posts things in her Instagram Lives and since I don't follow her, I only see them when they are posted by another account. Here is some of them. I wanted to add them under a spoiler so it didn't take so much room, but they will not let me add links for some odd reason. It's happened before but not always so it is just some annoying glitch.

This first one is six slides and is about the aunt who tried to steal her car and kidnap her. In the comments, which you would have to go to the instagram account to see, it is mentioned that Deavan's mom and sisters suffered from childhood abuse and still have issues from it. Someone suggested that a book be written about them and Deavan actually responded with, "Working on it." 

I don't want to call bullshit on the kidnapping but it rings a bit false to me. At the time, Deavan thought it was a plot to steal her car. It wasn't until the methhead boyfriend was arrested for sex trafficking that her story added kidnapping with plans to sell her into sexual slavery. 

Three slides about her Insta live

I adding the first part of her live but then just the links to the others to save space. There are multiple slides on both. Also, look at Taeyung! He's an adorable little man.

Part 2  Part 3  Part 4

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, RoadFullOfPromise said:

So if you have all of this craziness going on in your life, why on god’s green earth do you decide to go on a reality show and put yourself out there? I really do not get that line of thinking at all.

So you don't have to work and can spend all your time on the internet earning money by allowing companies to post ads on your accounts, even ones you find offensive. Also, attention from strangers who tell you that every thing you do is great and admirable. Eventually, they will all wind up on Dr. Phil complaining about how mean people on SM are and how their life has been destroyed by trolls because everyone is jealous of them. 

What a decade. 

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, Christina said:

So you don't have to work and can spend all your time on the internet earning money by allowing companies to post ads on your accounts, even ones you find offensive. Also, attention from strangers who tell you that every thing you do is great and admirable. Eventually, they will all wind up on Dr. Phil complaining about how mean people on SM are and how their life has been destroyed by trolls because everyone is jealous of them. 

What a decade. 

I think this is spot on.  I think avoiding a life of work is high on devans list of priorities.  

And she gets to be such a defensive asshole when anyone criticizes her about anything that she is overinvested in social media.  

She wants constant praise and accolades....and for what, I am unsure.  No one is allowed to point out any problems with drascilla or devans situation.  

Its generally amusing to watch devan's plans fall apart since jihoon can't get it together.  But I feel for Devan because jihoons constant apologies and "aww shucks" attitude while he gets nothing accomplished must get old.  

I think jihoon lies because he doesn't want Devan nagging him.  She needs to figure out an alternate plan because any plan that requires relying on jihoon to get shit done is probably going to fail. 

• Love 7

All this bullshit after the show turns me off completely. I don't want to hear all this bullshit drivel from her about this and that relative. Shut your pie hole and get a job lady. Stop trying to extend your pathetic 15 min of Grade Z celebrity, and DO something with yourself and your life FFS!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

This is now old news but I didn't see it posted here.

One of Deavan's ad partners posted an article to her Instagram that began with a comment about her kidnapping story but then slams the Trump Administration. I didn't read the article so I don't know what it was saying, but people were angry at her over it. She then had to explain that she didn't write it, read it, or post it, and that it is done by another company. 

Then, she makes a comment saying that America isn't racist and she never saw racism in America. This did not go over well and even Avery responded. She is now trying to backtrack on what she said. I think you really have to hear it for yourself to make a decision on what she is saying because people are not agreeing. 

Summarized here:

Video clips

1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

I'm still not sure how Teen mom adjacent Brianna met up with Jihoon and Deavan but looks like fun.

Baby Taeyang is freaking adorable!

Teen Mom...now that's the pinnacle of life achievements...

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 10/25/2019 at 11:58 PM, iwasish said:

She could have moved anywhere. She didn’t need to find a dopey S Korean and get knocked up.  She  just complicated her life. Plus she moved back to the US lickety split when she found out Jihoon had told her a bunch of lies. Then she buys tickets back to SKorea and before even using them finds out he’s lied again. 

And going on TV is kind of dumb if you are trying to avoid a whacko finding out where you are. 
I’m not buying her story.

I’m not questioning whats happened to you. I hope you are in a safe place and doing well. 

I'm not disagreeing with any of this. I simply replied to the "why didn't she move to another state" comment. 

• Love 1

Sorry! I wasn’t challenging your post, I agree with your comment that just moving to another state would have solved her problem. I was attempting, (poorly), to point out how it seems Deavan thought it necessary to move to S Korea with what was clearly a poor choice of partner. She made her life even more complicated. And lost  a big part of her support system. 

• Love 2
On 11/3/2019 at 2:30 PM, blubld43 said:

I'm still not sure how Teen mom adjacent Brianna met up with Jihoon and Deavan but looks like fun.

It looks like Brittany and a friend traveled to South Korea. Cool! Good for her, seeing the world.

• Love 1

The "I have super sperm" gets used quite often around here now. 

I don't quite get Deavan. They were probably the most likeable of The Other Way couples. She seems to not know how to carefully curate a social media presence to keep it going. I know they say bad publicity is good publicity but eventually the 90DF gravy train is going to end. They could easily be cut. Although I keep saying that about the Duggars and that seems to keep going...

• Love 1
On 11/3/2019 at 11:54 AM, Christina said:

A Deavan/Junny fan made some cute art.

Druscilla cooked for Junny

This is over a month old, but they had dinner with Brittany Dejesus.

The little girl's kitchen is bigger than their South Korean apartment's!

• LOL 2
On 11/3/2019 at 2:30 PM, blubld43 said:

They may have met through some production connections. Some of the producers who work on TEEN MOM also work on 90 DAY FIANCE. There's at least one guy, David, who's worked with both Amber and Jenny/Sumit. 

• Useful 1
19 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

The "I have super sperm" gets used quite often around here now. 

I don't quite get Deavan. They were probably the most likeable of The Other Way couples. She seems to not know how to carefully curate a social media presence to keep it going. I know they say bad publicity is good publicity but eventually the 90DF gravy train is going to end. They could easily be cut. Although I keep saying that about the Duggars and that seems to keep going...

The thing about the 90 DF franchise is that, for the majority of couples, it's a one and done thing.  If they are lucky they get a second bite at the apple and maybe pillow talk.  

And to get those second and third and fourth bites at the apple you have to be nearly certifiable.  You have to be Angela crazy or Darcy desperate.  I'm not sure how family Chantal ever became a show and it's not one I watched.  

This is only to say that, for the vast majority of 90DF participants the gravy train WILL end ......sooner rather than later. 

So, for 90DF participants, social media presence is probably even more important because they will not have long term television exposure.   

• Love 6
On 11/3/2019 at 10:54 AM, Christina said:

A Deavan/Junny fan made some cute art.

Druscilla cooked for Junny

This is over a month old, but they had dinner with Brittany Dejesus.

Britt is a HUGE Korean music fan. She loves BTS and other Korean bands. She probably went over for a music fest. 

Edited by UniqueHandle
19 hours ago, Christina said:

I'm not a huge baby fan and really only think they are cute once they can make facial expressions, but Taeyung is adorable.

Geez, I guess Darvon's stalker is back in jail then??? I mean, she was so terrified that she left the country but now she's back again and they're posting their whereabouts on social media? What the actual fuck?!?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:53 PM, blubld43 said:

There's a clip show coming on of "Deavan and Jihoon's Journey so Far " here in a few minutes.

I don't usually watch these "Our Story So Far" episodes because it's nothing new, but I enjoyed this one.  I think they would be an interesting couple to do a spinoff. 

• Love 2
On 9/2/2019 at 8:30 AM, Lily247 said:

Maybe I am alone in this thinking. I know Jihoon is nice and all. But I thought it was kinda....wierd.... that Deaven has Drascilla sleeping in the middle. Because to Drascilla, he is not her dad (at least at that point) nor was he someone Drascilla knew well in person. I would not want my 3 year old daughter to sleep next to a guy I was dating/engaged whatever. She could have put Drascilla on the side of the bed and some pillows on the floor in case she rolled off. 

I am with you re: this. I understand the 'family bed' approach works for many couples however, I do NOT believe in the 'family bed' approach for step-families. I just do not agree with this logic. If the family-bed approach was so important, where's Deaven's first hubby in all of this?

• Love 3
On 10/8/2019 at 4:05 PM, iwasish said:

Wait till Deavan announces the pregnancy. Just hearing that overgrown child Jihoon talk about having another baby and Deavan with her feeble “oh no, no more kids”  when they’re still mooching off his folks pisses me off.  My bet is her parents will be thrilled to leave Drusilla with her mom and breathe a aight of relief when they get on that plane to UTAH. 

Even though no one can tell another when to have a child, I find it so irresponsible that Deavan would even think of not using birth control. No one can afford to support this 'family' and yet they do not seem the least bit concerned (other than paying lip service). I just feel so bad for the kids, and poor Drusilla has both a horrible name as well as a mother that consistently refers to her as a 'wild child' whom she's frightened of. Once again, the people that would make amazing parents struggle with fertility, and the clueless ones get pregnant with a sneeze.

• Love 3

Deavan had botched lip injections in Korea and had them fixed in Las Vegas. It's one of the few times I'm glad someone posted their cosmetic procedures. Farrah Abraham had an allergic reaction to something in her lip filler and also looked awful. She continued to shoot up her face with silly putty, though. Maybe someone will decide they like their lips enough and do not need to spend a large amount of money to blow up their lips.

And the baby being adorable as brain bleach. 

• Love 3