Type keyword(s) to search

Deavan & Jihoon: 21st Century Super Sperm

• Start Topic

Maybe I am alone in this thinking. I know Jihoon is nice and all. But I thought it was kinda....wierd.... that Deaven has Drascilla sleeping in the middle. Because to Drascilla, he is not her dad (at least at that point) nor was he someone Drascilla knew well in person. I would not want my 3 year old daughter to sleep next to a guy I was dating/engaged whatever. She could have put Drascilla on the side of the bed and some pillows on the floor in case she rolled off. 

From the matter of fact way Deavan was speaking about it, I got the feeling that Drascilla has slept in the middle of the bed with many of her boyfriends. 

I know this is a HORRIBLE reference to make, but it made me remember a detail of the Casey Anthony case.  Where one of her former boyfriends took the stand and said that he, Casey, and Caylee had slept in the same bed but he emphasized that Casey slept in the middle and Caylee on the side. 

As a side note, I HATE the drugged up way Deaven talks. She is pretty (when she doesnt smile) but there seems to be absolutely no substance in her, like she always seems to have a stank attitude and is never happy. I think Jihoon was captivated by her looks and the fact that she is Western but idk how long that will last

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 10
On 7/14/2019 at 5:09 PM, iwasish said:

Kinda tough from Korea. And he’s not exactly making a mint on those used cellphones!

Deavan  will most likely move on to her next baby daddy hoping that 3rd time is the charm. 

I agree. She reminds me of a woman I once knew who was 36 and has 5 kids from 4 different baby daddies, kids #3 and #4  are half Asian (that baby daddy was Vietnamese) the rest are blonde blue eyed

• Love 1
On 8/29/2019 at 7:25 PM, doyouevengohere said:

My guess is that she doesn't ever spend much time with her anyway.  I mean she was able to get away for a 2 week (?) tryst with a stranger that resulted in a new baby and has tons of time for "modeling" so I would guess that Deavan just moms whenever she feels like it and lets her parents pick up most of the slack to begin with.  Dracula is probably used to being left whenever her mom wants to go do something.  No wonder she acts out.

On 8/29/2019 at 7:53 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I don't get that two week tryst and explaining it to your parents.  Yeah, I know I live here rent free but I met a hot Korean dude online and he is super sexy.  Could you watch Drasilla for a couple of weeks while I go and bone?  Would ya?  Could ya?  

Those walls!!!!!  My parents love their grandchildren and my dad would probably have a heart attack if he saw that.  My nephews are 4 and 2 and they know better. 

Her parents probably had an idea of what was going on and are trying to get her to be someone else's headache.  

I was laughing that......not once in their ride to the airport did devans dad say that coming back home was an option if things went left in s. Korea.  He just wants her and drascilla gone.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

Maybe I am alone in this thinking. I know Jihoon is nice and all. But I thought it was kinda....wierd.... that Deaven has Drascilla sleeping in the middle. Because to Drascilla, he is not her dad (at least at that point) nor was he someone Drascilla knew well in person. I would not want my 3 year old daughter to sleep next to a guy I was dating/engaged whatever. She could have put Drascilla on the side of the bed and some pillows on the floor in case she rolled off. 

From the matter of fact way Deavan was speaking about it, I got the feeling that Drascilla has slept in the middle of the bed with many of her boyfriends. 

I know this is a HORRIBLE reference to make, but it made me remember a detail of the Casey Anthony case.  Where one of her former boyfriends took the stand and said that he, Casey, and Caylee had slept in the same bed but he emphasized that Casey slept in the middle and Caylee on the side. 

As a side note, I HATE the drugged up way Deaven talks. She is pretty (when she doesnt smile) but there seems to be absolutely no substance in her, like she always seems to have a stank attitude and is never happy. I think Jihoon was captivated by her looks and the fact that she is Western but idk how long that will last

No you are not alone with the cosleeping that went on.  I think pretty much everyone was horrified at the thought of a strangler sleeping next to a three year old child.  I have no issue with cosleeping but let's leave people we just met out of it, thanks.

Deavan does seem kinda flat and dull, doesn't she??  I want to hear more of the "good job" she left behind.

• Love 12
On 7/14/2019 at 2:09 PM, iwasish said:

Kinda tough from Korea. And he’s not exactly making a mint on those used cellphones!

Deavan  will most likely move on to her next baby daddy hoping that 3rd time is the charm. 

It's such a delicate calculation though. 

Gotta find a man dumb enough to not wear a condom, but smart enough to have a good paying job.  And he has to be single and preferably childless because Devan is looking to abdicate her parenting role, not take on additional childrearing responsibilities.  There can't be too many candidates out there.  

Devan has two kids and she isn't 24. A savvy man will see that as a red flag and be extra vigilant about condom use even if Devan "is on birth control so you don't worry about it"

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Those walls!!!!!  My parents love their grandchildren and my dad would probably have a heart attack if he saw that.  My nephews are 4 and 2 and they know better. 

Her parents probably had an idea of what was going on and are trying to get her to be someone else's headache.  

I was laughing that......not once in their ride to the airport did devans dad say that coming back home was an option if things went left in s. Korea.  He just wants her and drascilla gone.  

He told her that she could always come back home. It may have been while they were inside the airport, but he did offer that reassurance.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No you are not alone with the cosleeping that went on.  I think pretty much everyone was horrified at the thought of a strangler sleeping next to a three year old child.  I have no issue with cosleeping but let's leave people we just met out of it, thanks.

Jihoon is a strangler?

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, politichick said:

He told her that she could always come back home. It may have been while they were inside the airport, but he did offer that reassurance.

Oh, my bad, my mind must have still been on those walls....those walls!!!!!

Someone tell those are people about Mr. Clean magic eraser.  I only have tiny mystery scuff marks on my baseboard but they are pretty fantastic on those.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Give her time, Deaven will come up with something to sell, maybe a line of kabuki cosmetics

Maybe she can buy the inventory wholesale from Azan and Nicole's unopened store? (Yes, I know it's imaginary but humor me.)

• LOL 11

I just watched Taeyang's birth again. It was so genuine, the family Jihoon were clearly overjoyed, and Jihoon himself in tears. Even Queen Goth Deavan looked happy.

It's nice to have those moments on a show that gives us so much snark.

• Love 13

Deavan's job she was leaving was: she worked at a furniture store selling furniture and got a commission in addition to her regular pay.  Apparently she was really good at it?  I don't know what store or if it's just a small town one owned by her cousin or a chain or what?  If she was making good money; I hope she had sense to save some of it.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

Why is Jihoon expected to cover all expenses? Why isn’t Druscilla’s father paying child support? Jihoon is suddenly responsible for a family of 4, while Deavan lounges around giving orders?

Hus parents may love that baby, but they want Jihoon and his instant family OUT.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Why is Jihoon expected to cover all expenses? Why isn’t Druscilla’s father paying child support? Jihoon is suddenly responsible for a family of 4, while Deavan lounges around giving orders?

Hus parents may love that baby, but they want Jihoon and his instant family OUT.

Have we heard anything about him? Not every biological father takes care of their kids. My cousin's ex barely paid a penny of support. 

42 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Yeah the mom was like, "You need to leave.  Yesterday."

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Maybe he's in prison!  I'll watch for him over in the Love After Lock Up forum!!!  🙂

• LOL 5

I think if Druscilla's father was in the picture, or even acknowledged as her father, then Deavan would have to have an agreement that Dru could leave the country to move to Korea.   

A friend's family is originally from Guam, and the dad was there for a family funeral.    When the rest of the family was flying out to join him, the wife had to get some kind of document from the father so the minor daughter could leave the mainland.   Apparently, there are people who think they can settle custody disputes by taking the child out of the local court's jurisdiction, and suing for custody in the new location.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Maybe he's in prison!  I'll watch for him over in the Love After Lock Up forum!!!  🙂

90D Fiance was my gateway drug to that show!

I still have yet to watch My 600 Lb. Life because I'm under the impression that the show is all about mocking the participants. Not that I don't comment on a person's physicality on other shows but I really dislike it when it's based solely on a person's weight. I'm under 200 lbs. but the BMI still considers me to be morbidly obese so perhaps I'm overly-sensitive to that.

Yet, the BMI doesn't take into consideration that I love hiking and the ideal trail length is about four to five miles. After climbing, my breathing returns to normal in less than a minute and I can drink water at the same time because I'm not gasping. I also don't have diabetes or high cholesterol. I rather like representing large women out hiking; I've got a smile on my face and am disproving the myth that we're all lazy!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Have we heard anything about him? Not every biological father takes care of their kids. My cousin's ex barely paid a penny of support. 

Haul his ass into court. She’s harping on Jihoon, harp on this other guy. Jihoon is going to have trouble just supporting his own kid and because he hung around and is attempting to take responsibility for his child, she wants to dump  responsibility for Druscilla onto him. He and Deavan have spent probably a month/6 weeks together in total. Druscilla wasn’t even with them for the sex fest. Jihoon barely knows her. It’s nice that he’s trying to do the right thing but the blame for this entire cluster fuck is on  Deavan. Poor Jihoon got into this relationship for sex and he ends up sleeping on the floor with his dick in his hand. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Haul his ass into court. She’s harping on Jihoon, harp on this other guy. Jihoon is going to have trouble just supporting his own kid and because he hung around and is attempting to take responsibility for his child, she wants to dump  responsibility for Druscilla onto him. He and Deavan have spent probably a month/6 weeks together in total. Druscilla wasn’t even with them for the sex fest. Jihoon barely knows her. It’s nice that he’s trying to do the right thing but the blame for this entire cluster fuck is on  Deavan. Poor Jihoon got into this relationship for sex and he ends up sleeping on the floor with his dick in his hand. 

Jihoon is a living breathing walking argument for condom use no matter what a partner may say. 

I'm sure Devan picked some dipshit local yokel who doesn't have shit to his name and makes sure to get paid under the table so he has no traceable income. She could get all the judgments in the world, it's likely she couldn't get a penny out of him. 

And Devan working to support drascilla long term was a nonstarter for her.  Working is work! 

You've seen devans parenting...you know she isn't trying to do any work. 

She had a pretty good scheme cooked up, she just picked the wrong guy.  But, as I've said, a man with some protectable assets would have smelled a rat and insisted on using a condom.  

But, hey, silver lining.....maybe she gets some dental work. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Sadly, it isn't always that easy. My cousin kept trying to and he wouldn't show up. She got tired of taking off from work.  He also had some very bad drug habits (I think he was abusive as well). Her reasoning was she didn't want to see him ever again. He died last year, early 40s, from drugs. 

Jihoon isn't some innocent victim either. He knew what was the deal. He could have said no to the sex. He didn't. Was there no woman in South Korea who would sleep with him? 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

She might not even know who Dracula's daddy is.......just saying!😵  I mean Jujitzu got her preggers on essentially a one night stand.  But they met online so she had his contact info.  Maybe 4 years ago it was more of a meet in a bar and hook up type of thing. and she was doing it lots so she didn't know who to go after?  All that seems plausible with Deavan.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Sadly, it isn't always that easy. My cousin kept trying to and he wouldn't show up. She got tired of taking off from work.  He also had some very bad drug habits (I think he was abusive as well). Her reasoning was she didn't want to see him ever again. He died last year, early 40s, from drugs. 

Jihoon isn't some innocent victim either. He knew what was the deal. He could have said no to the sex. He didn't. Was there no woman in South Korea who would sleep with him? 

You’re right Jihoon isn’t innocent.  BUT..as my mother told me...its the woman who ends up with the baby. If Deavans first baby daddy was/is a lost cause, you woulthink she would have been  smarter than to pick a guy who has nothing from S Korea to knock her up. He could have lots of money, but try getting it once he headed back home.

She had a pretty good deal, nice house,  nice car, seemingly nice folks who babysit, and don’t bitch about crayon all over the walls .... and tosses it away for 30 yr old teenager without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

You’re right Jihoon isn’t innocent.  BUT..as my mother told me...its the woman who ends up with the baby. If Deavans first baby daddy was/is a lost cause, you woulthink she would have been  smarter than to pick a guy who has nothing from S Korea to knock her up. He could have lots of money, but try getting it once he headed back home.

She had a pretty good deal, nice house,  nice car, seemingly nice folks who babysit, and don’t bitch about crayon all over the walls .... and tosses it away for 30 yr old teenager without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. 

True. 

5 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I still have yet to watch My 600 Lb. Life because I'm under the impression that the show is all about mocking the participants. Not that I don't comment on a person's physicality on other shows but I really dislike it when it's based solely on a person's weight. I'm under 200 lbs. but the BMI still considers me to be morbidly obese so perhaps I'm overly-sensitive to that.

Yet, the BMI doesn't take into consideration that I love hiking and the ideal trail length is about four to five miles. After climbing, my breathing returns to normal in less than a minute and I can drink water at the same time because I'm not gasping. I also don't have diabetes or high cholesterol. I rather like representing large women out hiking; I've got a smile on my face and am disproving the myth that we're all lazy!

Oh yeah, we definitely mock the participants but it's not because of their weight...They helpfully provide a laundry list of things to choose from. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I still have yet to watch My 600 Lb. Life because I'm under the impression that the show is all about mocking the participants. Not that I don't comment on a person's physicality on other shows but I really dislike it when it's based solely on a person's weight.

Yes we do snark on the whiners on that show, but it isn't on their weight. It is about their poor attitudes and constant complaining. And the "I will do this MY way. Dr. Now doesn't know my body like I do" or "I don't understand how I gained weight. I followed Dr. Now's diet" while showing clips of the participant shoving a dozen cheeseburgers down their throat in one sitting. Or another classic "I haven't been able to stick with the diet because I have been too busy" while showing clips of the participant being bed-bound with no mobility. Give it a try. Some of their attitudes are on par with the loons on 90 DF (and LAL).

• Love 17

Jihoon immediately told his parents that Deavan HATED the apartment and wanted to move out.  At that point, they agreed that he is 30 and needs to move out, then he whined about THE PRESSURE.  

Seriously , Dude?  

He needed to Shut It when it came to telling them about Deavon’s disappointment.  How’s come he didn’t share with them that  1) he told her they’d have Their Own Place when she arrived; 2) he hadn’t told her about his illegal activities which will negatively affect their future; and 3) he uses Magical Thinking where after he complains, “Everything Will Work Out” without any effort from him. 

He admits to being a Man-Child, but that’s not cute.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eme said:

Jihoon immediately told his parents that Deavan HATED the apartment and wanted to move out.  At that point, they agreed that he is 30 and needs to move out, then he whined about THE PRESSURE.  

Seriously , Dude?  

He needed to Shut It when it came to telling them about Deavon’s disappointment.  How’s come he didn’t share with them that  1) he told her they’d have Their Own Place when she arrived; 2) he hadn’t told her about his illegal activities which will negatively affect their future; and 3) he uses Magical Thinking where after he complains, “Everything Will Work Out” without any effort from him. 

He admits to being a Man-Child, but that’s not cute.

Yeah, he’s a waste. But——she picked him. And decided moving to S Korea, away from the ONLY SUPPORT SYSTEM she has is a smart move. IMO she’s tired of being the single mom of one and wanted to find a partner to dump her responsibilities on. She knew nothing about Jihoon except she thought he was cute and wanted to screw him. And vice versa. Now both of them are screwed, along with two innocent kids. No sympathy for either of them, just for those two kids. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
On 9/2/2019 at 11:48 AM, Lily247 said:

I agree. She reminds me of a woman I once knew who was 36 and has 5 kids from 4 different baby daddies, kids #3 and #4  are half Asian (that baby daddy was Vietnamese) the rest are blonde blue eyed

On Unexpected, mother TLC show, one of the “grandparents” is 36 with 6 kids, all of which have different fathers. It’s like she knew there would someday be a reality show waiting for her and her second generation “what’s birth control” offspring.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/3/2019 at 11:39 AM, Scout Finch said:

I still have yet to watch My 600 Lb. Life because I'm under the impression that the show is all about mocking the participants.

As others have said, we don't mock their weight, we mock their stank attitudes. And every so often one of them is a sweetheart and then we all root for him/her. And most of us on that forum could stand to lose a few pounds ourselves; it's like everyone watching Intervention while having a glass or two of wine.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Azubah said:

As others have said, we don't mock their weight, we mock their stank attitudes. And every so often one of them is a sweetheart and then we all root for him/her. And most of us on that forum could stand to lose a few pounds ourselves; it's like everyone watching Intervention while having a glass or two of wine.

I am a 600 pound lifer and I agree, I do not mock their weight, we mock the fact that they drove all the way to Houston, get all geared up for a MAJOR lifestyle change, then, when faced with 800 (or less) calories a day, break down and cry, get very snappy at their family, then back out of the program and "do it themselves."  You can't do it yourself, that is why you are HERE!

@Scout Finch, there was a guy who was discharged to home with the goal of losing X more pounds - he gained 150 IN A MONTH.  That, my friend, takes determination.  Then he blamed everyone, including Dr. now, saying the scale was wrong!  Look, I had gastric bypass in January 2006 - I get it.  You eat bird seed and liquid nutrition for what seems an eternity.  It is HARD.  But you know going into the process that hey - I can't throw down two Whoppers and a quarter sheet cake when I have a hard day at work.  Why is that a surprise to so many people on that show?

6 hours ago, Eme said:

Jihoon immediately told his parents that Deavan HATED the apartment and wanted to move out.

I did not like that either - she never said she hated it, she said she wanted their own place and did not want to impose.......BIG DIFFERENCE Jihoon.  

• Love 8
On 8/29/2019 at 7:53 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I don't get that two week tryst and explaining it to your parents.  Yeah, I know I live here rent free but I met a hot Korean dude online and he is super sexy.  Could you watch Drasilla for a couple of weeks while I go and bone?  Would ya?  Could ya?  

"And I'll bring you back a bun in the oven as a souvenir!"  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/2/2019 at 9:13 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Deavan does seem kinda flat and dull, doesn't she??  I want to hear more of the "good job" she left behind.

On 9/2/2019 at 9:20 AM, Gobi said:

Jihoon is a strangler?

I love you both, @Mrs. Hanson and @Gobi ❤️ 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Wanda said:

On Unexpected, mother TLC show, one of the “grandparents” is 36 with 6 kids, all of which have different fathers. It’s like she knew there would someday be a reality show waiting for her and her second generation “what’s birth control” offspring.

that is awful. Sorry, I know things happen but 6 times? And she is only 36 and a grandmother? 

• Love 3
On 9/3/2019 at 9:43 AM, iwasish said:

Doesn’t baby Dracula’s father have a say in his daughter being moved to Korea?

My guess is the plan is to bring Jihoon to Utah. Deaven May be making a good income in furniture sales. Once she gets her TLC money, they could buy a place and Jihoon could stay home with the kids.

Deaven would look so much better without the pounds of flat black hair. She has this ethereal beauty she’s hiding with the goth look.  Chestnut hair color and whiter teeth would turn her into a knockout. She should try the color Jihoon failed with. 

• Love 4
On 9/3/2019 at 1:39 PM, Scout Finch said:

The only person on 600 lb we really mock is Steven Assante. He is the devil, and grew a hoof to prove it. 

Him falling off ( deliberately sliding off) the golf cart is a glorious moment. You must watch it! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

The only person on 600 lb we really mock is Steven Assante. He is the devil, and grew a hoof to prove it. 

Him falling off ( deliberately sliding off) the golf cart is a glorious moment. You must watch it! 

Steven the smelly fuck that never bathes is not the only one. Schenee...James K....Penny....a lot of oxygen/Burger King inhaling losers on that show.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

Steven the smelly fuck that never bathes is not the only one. Schenee...James K....Penny....a lot of oxygen/Burger King inhaling losers on that show.

Yes, there is a whole parade of people on that show that just invite the mocking and sometimes absolute disgust. 

• Love 3
On 9/4/2019 at 5:21 AM, Hannah94 said:

Yes we do snark on the whiners on that show, but it isn't on their weight. It is about their poor attitudes and constant complaining. And the "I will do this MY way. Dr. Now doesn't know my body like I do" or "I don't understand how I gained weight. I followed Dr. Now's diet" while showing clips of the participant shoving a dozen cheeseburgers down their throat in one sitting. Or another classic "I haven't been able to stick with the diet because I have been too busy" while showing clips of the participant being bed-bound with no mobility. Give it a try. Some of their attitudes are on par with the loons on 90 DF (and LAL).

We also cheer on the ones who do so well. Some of them have had horrific childhoods and are trapped in a cycle of food addiction. They greatfully accept the help and I have been moved to tears to see some of them make new friends and live the the active life they always dreamed of. I snark on the ones that take the opportunity they were given for granted and insult the doctor, the surgery etc....SO many folks are way more deserving and you stole  this chance from them by participating in the program only to be an ass when things get difficult. They deserve all the snark, much like some of these 90 day folks.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, not you again said:

Jihoon ceased being cute to me when I realized his mother said "you're over 30 now ..." That's far beyond the today's young adult cluelessness, that is willfully being Peter Pan.  And when you combine that with apparently his prior bad financial decsisions and add in not getting a job or making any preparations whatsover for Dev-il and his son prior to them showing up - including misunderstanding the need (or not) for a carseat - but the last straw was him shrugging and saying "I don't know what she just said" almost with glee when she was complaining.

Not that she's any better - what an idiot to move to S. Korea "forever" 6 weeks postpartum.  How could she not know he did absolutely nothing in advance of their arrival?  Did she not ask?  SMH.

Lastly, I swoon every time the baby is on camera. ❤️ 

That baby is the cuuuuuuuutest little thing!

I wonder if jihoon ever had a relationship before.  Maybe in s. Korea it's cool but he really seems like a "childish boy" and I can't imagine a woman who finds that a turn on besides a woman who has an alternative agenda.  

He isn't a bad guy, he is just.....not sophisticated. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Yes, there is a whole parade of people on that show that just invite the mocking and sometimes absolute disgust. 

Like the woman who stripped naked each morning to “shower” on the back porch by her boyfriend who hosed her down. That was disgusting. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, doglover3489 said:

Like the woman who stripped naked each morning to “shower” on the back porch by her boyfriend who hosed her down. That was disgusting. 

yes it was. If you can't get in the shower, you got a big problem.