Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Severed Ties Part 1

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Winter! That's not the dress for you honey. Poor thing looks just like her dad, who looks like Teddy Ruxpin. Her dumb ass parents forced her to go just to spy. She might have had on a wire. 

That dress did not do her any favors. Yikes! 

• Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Does he have to suffer? Is he supposed to be dressed in rags and sitting in a corner, after he's cleaned the house and done the laundry, waiting for Chantel to come home so he can rub her feet, and listen to her complaining about his evil plan to attack her brother? Why shouldn't he have a gaming computer? He works. And since he does have one, why does that mean he has no right to express any opinion other than sublime happiness?

I agree, why should he suffer?  Being verbally and physically harassed by the Family Chantal, having your wife lie to her family about the nature of your relationship then throw you under the bus, run you down in front of them and then wonder why they don't like you......Pedro deserves all the gaming time he can muster.

He does need to stop have women grind on him though.  And removing his wedding ring was a big no no.  Still married, dude.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 16

Nicole needs to stay home and work to get an apartment for her and Mae. Mae needs to be in school. As a only child, being in kindergarten will help her socialize. There is a lot more to kindergarten then the drawing pictures Nicole thinks is all they do.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree, why should he suffer?  Being verbally and physically harassed by the Family Chantal, having your wife lie to her family about the nature of your relationship then throw you under the bus, run you down in front of them and then wonder why they don't like you......Pedro deserves all the gaming time he can muster.

He does need to have women grind on him though.  And removing his wedding ring was a big no no.  Still married, dude.

I agree he deserves his computer. But I hope the money he uses it for comes out of the money he would have sent home. Those games are not cheap, and they come out with new ones every month. Plus, you need memberships for some games to be able to play them. I know he works, but he does have bills here that need to be paid, like rent, utilities, car insurance, etc.

How is he going to support his wife if he loses his job? I am sorry, most employers are not going to say take as much time off as you want, we will keep your job open for you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Does he have to suffer? Is he supposed to be dressed in rags and sitting in a corner, after he's cleaned the house and done the laundry, waiting for Chantel to come home so he can rub her feet, and listen to her complaining about his evil plan to attack her brother? Why shouldn't he have a gaming computer? He works. And since he does have one, why does that mean he has no right to express any opinion other than sublime happiness?

And isn't it a stretch to say that Chantel has to support him for 10 years? I know some other posters have explained this policy before--isn't it that, if the spouse uses any US government benefits, the American has to pay it back? So, Chantel is basically saying that she thinks Pedro will go on welfare as soon as they get divorced? that's a pretty shitty thing to even imply.

I certainly don't believe he has to suffer, and hadn't meant to imply that.  My comment was more directed at how he talks on the show:  He spends his entire time bitching about everything in his life (they both do).   Clearly, he has some creature comforts.  That's nice and deserved since he's working and trying to build a life.  This show always feels like it edits out any sense of balance in a person's life. 

And that financial hook is how it works, but not totally understanding that is Chantel's fault b/c she's the one on the hook.  I think the state of their marriage is making Chantel question everything.  You are correct that it is pretty nasty that she is implying that he would jump on assistance to screw her.  I have my issues with him (with both of them!), but he does seem like a hard worker that probably would want to work, so long as he is able. 

• Love 4
(edited)

How do we even know Chantel is telling the truth?  She's been in school and MAYBE working part time.  She's not the cheer coach heiress that they are trying to portray. She was trying to drum up sympathy and be the victim yet again (blah blah Pedro is so mean and shady while me and my family is pure as the driven snow!  I'm such a good wife!)  Maybe all that money in their joint account was stuff that he EARNED for their savings.  While it's unsavory and not smart that he would use it on a vacation to get away from her and not discuss it with her first; it might very well be money that he provided and put into the account.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

I think Azan is just over the show.   It’s bad for business and fleecing other woman.  

I thought planes fly both way to the US Albania.  Why can’t Stacey’s boyfriend visit her here?  Find that suspicious and wonder if he’s really that into her?  

Darcy is a liar and would have relocated to Holland and left her know kids behind in New York minute if Jesse wanted her to.  

Isn't Pedro’s mother an immigrant lawyer?   Seems to me she’s running some scam.  His sister and mother are no better than Chantel’s family.  If my husband was using our savings to fund a sketchy trip to the DR, I’d empty that account and move the money else where.  

Colt is one creepy dude.  Yes, Colt is enjoying the attention he’s getting from both women and is not in a hurry to pick a wife.   It’s obvious Debbie is doing everything to sabotage her son’s marriage and get Larissa deported.  She’s the real bitch.  

David and Annie are two married grifters enjoying the spoils of TLC.  

Has Pedro taken any money from their account? If he had I would think Chantel would have mentioned it.

Chantel is lucky that Pedro does work, I’d laugh my ass off at her and her asshole parents, if he quit his jobs and went on assistance, so she’d get jammed up.

And Trashy Ashley is going to give him yet another chance. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I agree he deserves his computer. But I hope the money he uses it for comes out of the money he would have sent home. Those games are not cheap, and they come out with new ones every month. Plus, you need memberships for some games to be able to play them. I know he works, but he does have bills here that need to be paid, like rent, utilities, car insurance, etc.

How is he going to support his wife if he loses his job? I am sorry, most employers are not going to say take as much time off as you want, we will keep your job open for you.

Even Chantel grudgingly admits that the bills are paid.

Most gamers I know do not spend all their disposable income on games. They have their favorites, and concentrate on those.

I'm willing to guess there's pretty high turnover at his job. If he's a good worker, there's probably a good chance his boss will take him back. There's a big Dominican community up my way, and everyone goes to the DR in the summer. For the most part these are not well off, professional people with great vacation time accrued.

So far it looks like Pedro is doing all the supporting, up till now. Does Chantel work? At what? How much of her income goes to eyelashes and hair extensions and  rubber dresses and manicures? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Ashley is lame as ever. She really thinks she's the hot girl. 

I’m surprised that she allowed herself to be “filmed” before shoveling the eye makeup and gluing the giant lashes on.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I think that is why they are so perfect together. 

Couch surfing in Florida and Pennsylvania when they had money to do eyelid surgery.  David claims the hair transplant will be free, but he may be fibbing.

So pillow talk must be fake as they are pretending to still be in the storage facility.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Spike said:

Couch surfing in Florida and Pennsylvania when they had money to do eyelid surgery.  David claims the hair transplant will be free, but he may be fibbing.

So pillow talk must be fake as they are pretending to still be in the storage facility.

Bet Chris sold the storage facility just to get David off his dole and kick him out.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I need to kvetch about Darcy and Stacy.  Boy those two have a lot of sounds coming out of their mouths but never actually string a coherent sentence together.  So, you know, (hair flick), whatever, twin flame, happiness, I don't know.  They are really non-contributors.  

And Darcey was totally suffering from carb-face last night.  Well, on me, its carb face.  On her it was probably a last-minute Groupon for filler.  I know she's trying to look hot for those younger guys that keep hitting on her, but instead she's veering into bloated cougar territory.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
10 hours ago, Lizzing said:

That Live show afterward was pointless.  Darcey & Stacey looked weirdly puffier than usual, and since they both did, I'm thinking they both went to the derm and got over-filled, rather than being on medication for some illness. 

13 minutes ago, Horrified said:

I need to kvetch about Darcy and Stacy.  Boy those two have a lot of sounds coming out of their mouths but never actually string a coherent sentence together.  So, you know, (hair flick), whatever, twin flame, happiness, I don't know.  They are really non-contributors.  

And Darcey was totally suffering from carb-face last night.  Well, on me, its carb face.  On her it was probably a last-minute Groupon for filler.  I know she's trying to look hot for those younger guys that keep hitting on her, but instead she's veering into bloated cougar territory.  

Maybe it's from stuffing their faces while on Pillow Talk. I can do without seeing either one of them ever again. They are irritating and as shallow as a puddle.

5 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I do realize, as most of us do, that much of this is set up for our TV entertainment,  but I do get the impression Nicole is as sex mad and stupid as she comes across on screen.  I guess the cameras were rolling for her call to Azan but she heard news she wasn't expecting and what followed was real.  Nicole bumbling about and then somehow managing to 'disappear'.

Azan obviously wants the regular money gifts, not Nicole.  He is a bum.

And Libby's sister actually seemed reasonable. 

1 hour ago, BravoAddict72 said:

Nicole needs to stay home and work to get an apartment for her and Mae. Mae needs to be in school. As a only child, being in kindergarten will help her socialize. There is a lot more to kindergarten then the drawing pictures Nicole thinks is all they do. 

All of this.

I actually think there is some intellectual and emotional deficiency with Nicole. I am sure that every one of her family members have tried to knock some sense into her, but it is a losing battle. I also think that the only reason they put up with her idiocy is for the sake of Mae.

13 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

By all that is holy, I DID not need that drive to and from and the appointment at the sex therapist.  I don't like Larissa in the slightest, but damn if she didn't make MULTIPLE salient points.  Colt-ee LOVES being pulled between eternal mother-wife and "sexy, Brazilian assed (really?)" wife 2. The idea that she should be sexually available to him multiple times a day (10!...GTFO, you gross thing...) without care for her interest is awful.  Colt is just so off putting, and his expectations are ridic.  You have a wife, not a hooker at your beck and call. Ew.  Your bedroom activities should be something you work on together, like fucking adults. 

She sure did. And she must have given herself at least one brain scan while she was rolling her eyes.

2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

35 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yes, I am getting sick of them after they proudly announced their trip to Thailand for cosmetic surgery while being homeless bums. And does David think he will look slimmer if he gets a hair transplant??

Edited by lizajane
Added quote
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Not sure what younger guys want with them unless they are easy.  They share a condo so they aren’t loaded.  What do they do for a living now that the Darcy’s fashion business is kaput? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BravoAddict72 said:

Mae needs to be in school. As a only child, being in kindergarten will help her socialize. There is a lot more to kindergarten then the drawing pictures Nicole thinks is all they do.

Yes, I was noticing last night Mae running around, flopping on the floor, that she seemed more like a 3 or 4 year old, rather than a child ready to start school.  It's not surprising with such a mother that she's immature.

• Love 5
(edited)

I mean I think it's pretty hard for people to get on (welfare) even if they need help

People can get TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) even if they are young and able-bodied. You can be "young and able-bodied" and still receive TANF. It's income-based, so if you don't have an income, you can qualify. However - the benefits aren't great (and are based on family size so someone like Pedro won't get much as a single person). People are limited to five years of support over a lifetime so you can't stay on it forever. There are usually requirements that participants are actively searching for work, or are in an approved education/training program. 

How is he going to support his wife if he loses his job? 

Same way anyone else does - he'll get another job. And Chantal can and should support herself. Or he could be like Andrei and live off his wife's daddy without admitting that's what he's actually doing (though I don't see the Family Chantal going along with that). 

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

If Nicole wants to make some money. She should do a PPV of someone smacking that fucking smirk off of her face. I'd pay at least $19.99 to watch that.

Perhaps a silent auction and the highest bidder gets to be the smacker. My kid just graduated from college, so I've got some extra money rattling around...

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Isn't Pedro’s mother an immigrant lawyer?  

I got the impression she worked in a resort hotel -- she was dressed like a front desk person or restaurant server/bartender. Black pants, white shirt, black tie, black jacket.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I agree.  When I went to college in Alaska, I learned that next to nobody had ever met someone Jewish.  They just didn't live there.  

This sounds terrible, I know, but growing up in a tiny Appalachian county, I was in middle school on the other side of the state before I ever attended school with an African American. Our county was not ethnically diverse. I was 4 years old before I'd ever met an African American in person and I was (apparently, according to my mother) really excited. We were in a shopping mall in another state and she says I acted like I'd just seen a movie star. I ran up to the family and was trying to invite them home with me for dinner...IF I knew any Jewish people when I was growing up then I didn't realize they were Jewish at the time. I was raised to be non-prejudiced, but I had few opportunities to put it into practice. This is one of the reasons why we thought long and hard about what to do with our kids when they started school. We definitely wanted them exposed to a more diverse group of people. Probably also the reason why I went into Anthropology. 

It's weird that there are still parts of the country where this can happen, but it does. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I think this may be employer dependent.  If he is working a warehouse job with other immigrants and a supervisor who may also be an immigrant he may be amenable to employees taking an extended leave, especially if they are good employees.  I doubt Pedro would be gone much longer than a month or two and that's not a whole lotta time to cover.

I know people who routinely visited our country for like a month...at least.  And that's kinda rare over here, but they had a job when they got back.  And some of them were like nurses or were in sales.  So it's possible.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Spike said:

David claims the hair transplant will be free, but he may be fibbing.

I think I remember during Kate Gosselin's previous reign of reality teevee terror that both she and Jon were offered and accepted various professional services, like tummy tuck, hair implants, etc.? Maybe I'm misremembering, but I don't think David has yet attained the lofty status of Khate +8, so not sure why someone would offer it free to him for publicity/marketing purposes. Maybe a Louisville hair clinic, or even a smaller town nearby.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Has Pedro taken any money from their account? If he had I would think Chantel would have mentioned it.

Chantel is lucky that Pedro does work, I’d laugh my ass off at her and her asshole parents, if he quit his jobs and went on assistance, so she’d get jammed up.

And Trashy Ashley is going to give him yet another chance. 

Ashley isn't giving jay another chance.  She just wants to have the football so she can be Lucy to his Charlie brown

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

I think I remember during Kate Gosselin's previous reign of reality teevee terror that both she and Jon were offered and accepted various professional services, like tummy tuck, hair implants, etc.? Maybe I'm misremembering, but I don't think David has yet attained the lofty status of Khate +8, so not sure why someone would offer it free to him for publicity/marketing purposes. Maybe a Louisville hair clinic, or even a smaller town nearby.

He said he’s having it done on the West Coast lol.

(edited)

So much healthy communication in this episode! Such strong, happy couples!

Colt: I'm attracted to you, and I'm sure you're attracted to me...

Larissa: [rolls eyes]

Nicole's mother: Seems awfully suspicious of Azan to cancel, AGAIN...

Nicole: LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Elizabeth: You should ask for my dad for a job.

Andrei: No.

Elizabeth: We don't have any money.

Andrei: We'll be fine.

Elizabeth: How?

Andrei: We just will be.

Elizabeth: I got money from my dad.

Andrei: Why?

Elizabeth: Because we didn't have any!

Andrei: I can't believe you asked for money we needed but didn't have!

Ashley: Jay hung up on me. I haven't heard from him since.

Jay: ....

Ashley: Hey, how was your weekend?

Jay: ....

Ashley: What you do this weekend?

Jay: Nothing.

Ashley: What about FUN? Didn't you have FUN? I bet you had FUN.

At least Pedro can make his wishes known.

Chantel: I want to visit you in the DR.

Pedro: Nah. Go somewhere else.

Chantel: So you don't want me to visit you there?

Pedro: That's what I'm saying.

Chantel: So don't care where I go, as long as it isn't there?

Pedro: Right.

Chantel: WELL, I'M COMING ANYWAY.

Pedro: Um...

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
(edited)

Everything Coltee knows about sex was probably (definitely) learned watching the basest of porn where the women are seen as nothing but a collection of orifices at the pleasure and disposal of a man so I have no doubt sex with him is trauma personified and wholly unsatisfying. 

I am starting to find Nicole segments distressing. First off, she traded one hovel for another. That trailer is the pits.  How many people live there? The only aspect that gives me comfort is that at least May has her uncle and aunt there too. May's situation is supposed to be improving not deteriorating. Nicole keeps sending money that should be spend on her daughter to some scamming weasel in North Africa.

Like most things in life, Nicole's mom going looking for her, reminded me of a Simpsons episode. In particular, the episode where Homer briefly runs away and Marge goes looking for him and this exchange ensues

Homer: But how did you find me?
Marge: Well, I was sure you'd be on foot, because you always say public 
transportation is for losers. And I was sure you'd head west, 
because Springfield slopes down that way. And then, I saw the 
lighthouse, and I remembered how you love blinking lights. Like 
the one on the waffle iron.

Andrei continues to not be shit! When Elizabeth comes home, Andrei asks her where she has been and she replies "Work" my immediate thought was of course, he is unfamiliar with that concept. I for sure had him pegged as the controlling asshole that he is but I at least thought he would move heaven and earth to provide for his family. How you gonna be misogynistic and about them gender roles and can't or refuse to play your position? he  wants to declare himself head of the household and man of the house, but won't put in the work (literally) to be that! 

Anybody see that face he made when Elizabeth declared she wouldn't be working post-delivery. 

I really wished they would stop asking Darcy and her sister to be on these aftershows.  They never add anything of substance to any conversation. NEVER! 

Me during Russ/Pao and Jay/Ashley segments

tenor.gif?itemid=5354926

Edited by islandgal140
  • LOL 8
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

She told her friends at the girls night out he is using the money from their bank account for his stay in the DR

53 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I really wished they would stop asking Darcy and her sister to be on these aftershows.  They never add anything of substance to any conversation. NEVER! 

So true

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I wish them well, I wish them well, heard that and you know a hundred times.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Everything Coltee knows about sex was probably (definitely) learned watching the basest of porn where the women are seen as nothing but a collection of orifices at the pleasure and disposal of a man so I have no doubt sex with him is trauma personified and wholly unsatisfying. 

I am starting to find Nicole segments distressing. First off, she traded one hovel for another. That trailer is the pits.  How many people live there? The only aspect that gives me comfort is that at least May has her uncle and aunt there too. May's situation is supposed to be improving not deteriorating. Nicole keeps sending money that should be spend on her daughter to some scamming weasel in North Africa.

Like most things in life, Nicole's mom going looking for her, reminded me of a Simpsons episode. In particular, the episode where Homer briefly runs away and Marge goes looking for him and this exchange ensues

Homer: But how did you find me?
Marge: Well, I was sure you'd be on foot, because you always say public 
transportation is for losers. And I was sure you'd head west, 
because Springfield slopes down that way. And then, I saw the 
lighthouse, and I remembered how you love blinking lights. Like 
the one on the waffle iron.

Andrei continues to not be shit! When Elizabeth comes home, Andrei asks her where she has been and she replies "Work" my immediate thought was of course, he is unfamiliar with that concept. I for sure had him pegged as the controlling asshole that he is but I at least thought he would move heaven and earth to provide for his family. How you gonna be misogynistic and about them gender roles and can't or refuse to play your position? he  wants to declare himself head of the household and man of the house, but won't put in the work (literally) to be that! 

Anybody see that face he made when Elizabeth declared she wouldn't be working post-delivery. 

Me during Russ/Pao and Jay/Ashley segments

tenor.gif?itemid=5354926

Libby got herself a live one that's for sure.  I have no idea why Andrei can't say "no thank you" without having to sound like a defensive asshole? 

But this is libby, so she probably shit talked her dad to Andrei before the meeting and got him firing on all cylinders.

Mays situation is really the only one that upsets me because Nicole is homeless.  Children should have stability and I cannot imagine that this couch surfing lifestyle is good for May.  She literally doesn't know where she is going to be week to week.

My little nephew is about Mays age.  And without any guile in his voice he sometimes turns to my brother and says "Dad, I want to go home."  A child May's age should have the concept of home and it's so sad that she doesn't.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, LGGirl said:

They were so annoying on the After Show with all their laughing and giggling even Shaun was losing her patience with them, even though when they first came out Shaun said they were her favorite couple. These two are drinking their own cool aide. And since when is Annie ok with being homeless and couch surfing all over the country? The TLC checks must be good. 

Shaun also pissed me off when she told Libby's sister that everyone felt sorry for Andrei because the family is so mean to him. Um, no Shaun. NOBODY feels sorry for lazy, asshole, short fused, know it all Andrei. Shaun is the worst! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Good grief, I'm being sucked back into the 90 Day quagmire.   

Most of these losers are still together!   What is wrong with Ashley's friends that they don't stage an intervention?   Is Chantal hot but slow?   Why haven't Nicole's family members all been charged with a crime under the Good Samaritan law?   Pao and the lipstick ... Chantal's sister and the sequins ...  $43 worth of CAT TOYS!

Maybe 90 Day the Other Way will be different.   More cerebral.  

Edited by millennium
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

Perhaps a silent auction and the highest bidder gets to be the smacker. My kid just graduated from college, so I've got some extra money rattling around...

I think brother Nicole and stepdad Nicole will be involved in that bidding war. 

That email stepdad received was dated August of 2018. I’d love to know who sent it.  From the quick glance at it, it seemed to be written in English. Loved how Nicole just flounced out to plan her next trip to Morocco, which will probably include them getting married!!!!

Please please please let him leave her standing there with her little bouquet and vows clutched in her hammy fist. And stepdad on FaceTime asking how the stores going!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

If I were Nicole's mom, I'd tell her to go romp around with Azan all she wants, but leave May with me and let me give her some consistency and stability. 

I know Robalee is afraid if she puts the hammer down on Nicole she won't see May again, but seriously, Nicole won't go far for long because she won't survive on her own. She'll come back, tail between her legs when things don't work out. 

I think there has to be a way someone can put their foot down with this fool of a girl. Everyone seems to walk on eggshells and I think it's because of May, but really, does anyone really think she'd last long on her own with that child? 

Nicole uses May as currency, but I'm a little surprised she wouldn't jump at the chance to have some alone time with Azan. 

• Love 8

I think that Robablee totally enables Nicole.  She rushed right over, went searching for Nicole, and criticized Azan rather than her own daughter who is totally responsible for what is happening due to her unwillingness to listen to those who have good advice.  Like others, I was just SHOCKED that Azan cancelled (cue sarcasm emoji).

Andreiiiii sure has some kind of nerve to criticize how Elizabeth got the money they needed to move out the minute he decided he had too much pride to accept free housing in exchange for mowing the lawn.  Thank goodness he doesn't let his pride interfere with his lack of following through on all of the truck driving training he got or with just having a job in general!  And, fortunately, because he's completely unemployed he had enough time to work on his web-ad for handyman services!  Well, Elizabeth, does he still seem like the manly man of your dreams when you first met him and knew he was everything you wanted?  She certainly ignored all of the red flags and is now reaping the consequences.

Ashley?  She so bores me.  And, unfortunately, she makes me kind of feel sorry for Jay.

Family Pedro really is just as bad as Family Chantel.  I really wish she had listened to his desire to move to Savannah so it could just be the two of them.  However, Chantel continues to keep airing her story to those around her so that they will "side" with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

If I were Nicole's mom, I'd tell her to go romp around with Azan all she wants, but leave May with me and let me give her some consistency and stability. 

I know Robalee is afraid if she puts the hammer down on Nicole she won't see May again, but seriously, Nicole won't go far for long because she won't survive on her own. She'll come back, tail between her legs when things don't work out. 

I think there has to be a way someone can put their foot down with this fool of a girl. Everyone seems to walk on eggshells and I think it's because of May, but really, does anyone really think she'd last long on her own with that child? 

Nicole uses May as currency, but I'm a little surprised she wouldn't jump at the chance to have some alone time with Azan. 

Isn't it likely that every member of Nicole's family -- or Chantal's family, etc. -- is collecting a paycheck from this show?   Does anyone know for sure?   If they are being paid, it's in their financial interest to keep this farce going.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Andrei continues to not be shit! When Elizabeth comes home, Andrei asks her where she has been and she replies "Work" my immediate thought was of course, he is unfamiliar with that concept. I for sure had him pegged as the controlling asshole that he is but I at least thought he would move heaven and earth to provide for his family. How you gonna be misogynistic and about them gender roles and can't or refuse to play your position? he  wants to declare himself head of the household and man of the house, but won't put in the work (literally) to be that

I, for one, am enjoying myself waaaayyyy too much about correctly pegging Andrei as a mysogynistic controlling creep, and not a sexy Moldovan manly stud. I just didn’t figure he’d be a work-shy, couch surfing, all day in an undershirt wastrel.

I know Libby is annoying as fuck and intentionally courts conflict between her family and her husband, but she must be extra hated for people to insist she should work up until labor and take no maternity leave, while it’s ok for Andrei to avoid working and ordering her around from the couch her dad probably paid for, in the apartment dad also pays for. He brings nothing to the table, except maybe some mediocre dick. And all that really got Libby was pregnant with no support.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 5/31/2019 at 12:46 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Pao is only concerned about Pao.  She up and moved to Miami without Ros (except probably all financed by him) and didn't care if he followed her or not.  She doesn't care what is better for her "little baby" or about compromising on a new city that would suit them both ; she just wants to get her way.

And who could blame her?  I wouldn’t live in Oklahoma for any salary.  Pao was miserable there and it is Russ’ job to make her happy.  He can find similar jobs in Texas, etc.  And it is true that his family completely slut shamed her.  If Pao is the stronger personality in the relationship, that’s fine.  She is just as much as a person as Russ, and I am on her side.  

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Andreiiiii sure has some kind of nerve to criticize how Elizabeth got the money they needed to move out the minute he decided he had too much pride to accept free housing in exchange for mowing the lawn.

If Dad is going to pay their rent they may as well have stayed in his house.  This just costs him more money out of pocket.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, KariLois said:

And who could blame her?  I wouldn’t live in Oklahoma for any salary.  Pao was miserable there and it is Russ’ job to make her happy.  He can find similar jobs in Texas, etc.  And it is true that his family completely slut shamed her.  If Pao is the stronger personality in the relationship, that’s fine.  She is just as much as a person as Russ, and I am on her side.  

Is Pao the only woman to have a baby? She and Russ act as if she’s going to be in agony for days and days. Of course Pao will overact the whole time but all Russ has to do is hold her hand and look sympathetic. 

• LOL 4
31 minutes ago, endure said:

Pedro's  mother does to look well.

If I had to guess, she looks like someone who has used skin bleaching cream long term. It gives you the rough, splotchy, skin that is lurking beneath her foundation.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

I, for one, am enjoying myself waaaayyyy too much about correctly pegging Andrei as a mysogynistic controlling creep, and not a sexy Moldovan manly stud. I just didn’t figure he’d be a work-shy, couch surfing, all day in an undershirt wastrel.

I know Libby is annoying as fuck and intentionally courts conflict between her family and her husband, but she must be extra hated for people to insist she should work up until labor and take no maternity leave, while it’s ok for Andrei to avoid working and ordering her around from the couch her dad probably paid for, in the apartment dad also pays for. He brings nothing to the table, except maybe some mediocre dick. And all that really got Libby was pregnant with no support.

"Do not terrorize me with your pregnancy!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yes, I was noticing last night Mae running around, flopping on the floor, that she seemed more like a 3 or 4 year old, rather than a child ready to start school.  It's not surprising with such a mother that she's immature.

When Nicole took the call from Azan cancelling Grenada she was laying on the floor doing a coffee grinder type move.  I get she is little but it just seemed so random.  I don't blame her, she has a mom who is basically an addict.  Think about it:  A meth/coke/alcohol addict cares about NOTHING other then getting that fix.  Nothing.  She is the same way with Azan.  Put may in a car to drive around at 2am looking for something Azan wants mailed to him ASAP?  Sure thing - just like going to meet your dealer at 2am or rushing to the liquor store at 9pm before it closes even though May should be in bed for about an hour by 9pm.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7