Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Tracie and Clint make me itch.  

They make me glad "smellovision" never happened.

I almost hurled a perfectly good breakfast when Pippy Anklestocking started stripping off his droopy drawers.  What is wrong with those two women?  He's just foul.

Marcellino is just the most joyless, dour dude ever.  He just sucks the life out of the room.

WTF with Brittany scattering kids all over like dandelion fuzz?  Girl, please stop squirting them out, there's not enough Clorox for your gene pool.

That damn Lamar is dumber than a box of hammers.  Betting good money he's gonna screw up again.  I just hope those kids aren't in the crossfire.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

Andrea's kids should go live with their dad, or their grandma, post haste, until their mother gets being a con's wife out of her system. 

Brittany has really beautiful hair. That's all I got. What is she playing at? Does she really want to play house with sourpuss Marcellino? I always wonder what these couples talk about. 

Megan is so smug. And what does she have to be smug about? 

• Love 15
12 hours ago, Quita said:

Sarah and her "I held you down!" dramatics. Please. She will never divorce him. He'll have to be the one to pull the plug on that sad marriage.

They will never get divorced. Michael won’t do it. Sarah won’t do it. They’re going to stay in this ridiculous limbo forever. I don’t see him staying out of jail for long though. I think Sarah’s best chance is to meet someone else while he’s in jail and divorce him then.

• Love 8

1. With a few notable exceptions, I don't understand eating prison food when you're out of prison.  The reason you eat Cheeto cheese sauce is because you literally cannot do better.  Lizzie is also nearly 40, not only does cheetos and water sound gross, it's got like 2 million grams of sodium which is not good for her.

2. With the exception of Lamar(?) and Brittney these people all have the same mentality, which is entitlement, deflection, sneakiness and blame.  And they will likely end up right back in jail (maybe Lamar but I like him and I think in the right condition he has a chance)

Tracie - with the entire "Clint's mom  won't give me a second chance and so it's her fault if I fuck up" is classic, as is "well I COULD have a drink, no one would know" sneakiness.

Lizzie - yeah, I told Jasmine I wasn't going to visit Scott, but I am going to do it anyways because I don't need to keep my promises if I can get away with it

Michael - Sarah yelled at me for cheating on her, but it's her fault I'm cheating on her because she is so mean when I cheat on her.

3. Lizzie needs to watch some YouTube wig tutorials.  If I buy an expensive human hair wig I normally pay someone to customize it.  However, if I buy a cheapie wig I can do some stuff to it to make it look better.  She needs to pluck the hairline and the part and she needs to razor some baby hairs.  YouTube gurus put in extensive time and they slay their wigs....I put in less than half the time, and I can at least hurt my wigs!  

4.  Oh Sarah - Michael isn't making you look stupid....you are making you look stupid.  

5.  What is Megan's secret?  They aren't even teasing it for the next episode!

6. Clint's mom should have met them in a public place.  She should not have Tracie in her house because Tracie is headed straight for a relapse.

7.  Did Tracie shave off her eyebrows....burn them off trying to cook up some crack rocks?  Her eyebrow situation take priority over a comforter.

• LOL 8
  • Love 14
14 hours ago, Adeejay said:

So, Clint's parents are loaded and he is an only child.  This is an episode of Dateline and/or ID Discovery waiting to happen.

No kidding! I watch way too much of that shit. This is a recipe for disaster.  I can not believe Clint's dad thought it a good idea to convince his mom to have Tracie over to their house. Meet her at a restaurant somewhere! WTF is wrong with these people? I would also be installing a state of the art security system in my home since dumb Clint took Tracie over there while he went inside so even if the parents didn't invite her over she knows where they live.

Is it normal for someone fresh out of jail to tell every store employee, restaurant server, bartender, etc etc that you see that you just got out of jail, have no friends, and are so depressed?  

Brittney had 2 kids taken away from her and now has 2 more. All different baby daddies? She's only 28. Slow your roll, woman. Get your tubes tied. 

Andrea's kids are amazing. I hope the two older ones haul ass back to Utah as soon as they are out of school. The little one is stuck with Andrea, so sad. 

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

They will never get divorced. Michael won’t do it. Sarah won’t do it. They’re going to stay in this ridiculous limbo forever. I don’t see him staying out of jail for long though. I think Sarah’s best chance is to meet someone else while he’s in jail and divorce him then.

But really, who wants to meet Sarah?

She isn't attractive....she is a "student" but there are vague details about that, so, for now she isn't particularly educated.  She isn't bright, she isn't witty, she isn't funny.  She has two kids who will never be financially cared for by their biological father, but he will try to demand time with them.  

She just isn't a catch....at all....for anyone.  She could meet another ex-con, but will her situation be much better? Probably not.  A good guy probably isn't interested in someone like Sarah 

The ONLY thing that makes Megan more desirable is that she doesn't have any kids.  I think Sarah and Megan are equally matched in looks, education and intelligence in that neither of them have any.

The smartest thing Sarah can do right now is move in with family/friends where Michael can visit his kids (because even though he has no right, he will insist and his family will get in on the act).  Then she should focus on finishing school and finding a good job.  One that will allow her to financially care for her children by herself.  After that she should date if she wants.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, millennium said:

Who would eat meat from Clint's family after seeing his hands all over the brisket?  Not me!

They are supposed to wear rubber gloves. I checked with a butcher friend of mine. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

No kidding! I watch way too much of that shit. This is a recipe for disaster.  I can not believe Clint's dad thought it a good idea to convince his mom to have Tracie over to their house. Meet her at a restaurant somewhere! WTF is wrong with these people? I would also be installing a state of the art security system in my home since dumb Clint took Tracie over there while he went inside so even if the parents didn't invite her over she knows where they live.

Is it normal for someone fresh out of jail to tell every store employee, restaurant server, bartender, etc etc that you see that you just got out of jail, have no friends, and are so depressed?  

Brittney had 2 kids taken away from her and now has 2 more. All different baby daddies? She's only 28. Slow your roll, woman. Get your tubes tied. 

Andrea's kids are amazing. I hope the two older ones haul ass back to Utah as soon as they are out of school. The little one is stuck with Andrea, so sad. 

Nyla and tennison are just so well spoken, mature and poignant.  When I was a teenager I could not have spoken as eloquently as either of them.

Lamar was an ass for not eating the meal they prepared.....but I've been to M&Ms and the service is so terrible that you KNOW the food is the most delicious!!!  Their greens are maybe the best thing ever.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, zillabreeze said:

They make me glad "smellovision" never happened.

I almost hurled a perfectly good breakfast when Pippy Anklestocking started stripping off his droopy drawers.  What is wrong with those two women?  He's just foul.

Marcellino is just the most joyless, dour dude ever.  He just sucks the life out of the room.

WTF with Brittany scattering kids all over like dandelion fuzz?  Girl, please stop squirting them out, there's not enough Clorox for your gene pool.

That damn Lamar is dumber than a box of hammers.  Betting good money he's gonna screw up again.  I just hope those kids aren't in the crossfire.

I think Lamar could make it.  It sounds like he was on the right track for a minute.  

He just needs to do the one thing he doesn't want to do and move away from friends and family.  

It's not an indictment on the lot of them, but if he grew up in a rough area and became a felon, it's likely that some of his friends/family carry guns...and maybe other things.  That means he is at risk every time he is with them.  It's maybe an acceptable risk every once in a while, but not all the time.

And the cops DO stop certain people more often and in bad areas of LA.  It's just a reality, so his chances of getting hauled off to jail again are great if he stays in the area.  

If he doesn't want to go to SLC, he can maybe try to move to another part of California.

19 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

And a bar of soap.

...which she will sell for crack.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I almost hurled a perfectly good breakfast when Pippy Anklestocking started stripping off his droopy drawers. 

This deserves special attention- thanks for keeping the 'classic' Television Without Pity snark going at such a high level! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I don't know where Clint gets off talking about addicts.  That dude couldn't pass a tinkle test if his life depended on it.

That poor bartender listening to Tracie.   I could almost see the thought bubble over her head: "Do I look like I give a fuck?"

And she's a bartender, so she's used to hearing sob stories! You know it's bad when a bartender doesn't want to hear your shit.

2 hours ago, RealReality said:

1. With a few notable exceptions, I don't understand eating prison food when you're out of prison.  The reason you eat Cheeto cheese sauce is because you literally cannot do better.  Lizzie is also nearly 40, not only does cheetos and water sound gross, it's got like 2 million grams of sodium which is not good for her.

I was texting my friend as I was watching and I said "She's free, she doesn't have to eat like this anymore." I believe she's over 40 (I think her app profile last episode said 41). Maybe she didn't know how to cook before she went in so prison cuisine is all she knows how to do ... but the internet and cookbooks exist! Cheeto dust and water sounds fucking disgusting.

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Wow, I didn't know she had two kids in addition to the two we've seen (her son is adorable). Yikes. She's had a hard life.

• Love 5

Even though Sarah puts on a tough act in front of the camera and here friends, she would take Michael back in a heartbeat.  Michael plays Sarah like a cheap fiddle and she keeps coming back for more.  She will keep going back to him, she will keep having babies with him, thinking that will bind him to her.  Poor fool.  

Meagan's issue is that she doesn't want to "lose."  For some strange reason she, an Sarah view Michael as this "prize" to be won. 

I don't think Brittney and Marcelino have any drama going on, their "storyline" seems very made up to me.  Wasn't Brittney's son living with Tito when she was in jail?  Why is he suddenly living with them now?

Andrea and Lamar, another hot mess.  I was on Twitter last night, when Andrea said something like, "my kids have never been to a soul food restaurant" someone commented that maybe Andrea has been trying to NOT expose her children to anything "black."  I don't know if that's true because Southern cooking isn't exclusively a black thing; I know a lot of white Southerners who eat soul food.  Maybe there aren't many soul food restaurants in Utah.  I think maybe Andrea is one of those women who is into the "bad boy" types.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

And then he has to recite the Gettysburg address. 

And then he will need to do a traditional Irish jig while eating a bowl of Lucky charms.   

And then he will need to tell Sarah exactly how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop

And then he will need to successfully finish a marathon.

And then, after that Sarah will totally divorce him!

Can you imagine the overtime the closed captioners would get trying to add subtitles to Michael’s version of the Gefsbug Addes?

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Maybe there aren't many soul food restaurants in Utah.

This was my assumption. I can't remember where in Utah Andrea and her kids lived, but I got the impression that it was a small nearly all-white town. I assume there's not much of a market for soul food there.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

Wow, I didn't know she had two kids in addition to the two we've seen (her son is adorable). Yikes. She's had a hard life.

It is my understanding that she willingly placed those babies for adoption.  If she did, that was her choice.  No shaming from me.  I DID want to tell Marshy Man:  "BUTT OUT OF THE CUSTODY TALK."  He has no business in it, really.  Leave it to her, Tito and the courts.  But no, he is gonna try to muscle his way in and prove "he da Man!" over Tito.  His hot head could truly f*#k up her parenting time.  As someone who is divorced and had kids under 18 (luckily we had zero drama, praise Jesus.  We actually, oh I don't know.....thought of them?) I would be pissed if new hubby tried to muscle his way in.  No need, I got this one, coach.

Brittany said she does not want 100% at this time, that would confuse Gio.  50/50 is fine, then maybe move for more.  I will go further  - Marshy Man should not be home when Gio is dropped of or in the car when Gio is returned to Tito.  Go walk the puppy, Marshy.  Go play cards.  Brittany is not helping by telling Marshy how hot headed Tito can be or how controlling he can be - maybe, maybe not, we don't know, but that is only fanning Marshy Man's flames.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I see Sarah is still "done" in her bad ass aviator shades. That whole Bermuda triangle is a cluster of fuckery. 

Lizzie is tired of working for a living and paying her own bills  really misses Scott and realizes she made a hasty decision. Really tugs on your heartstrings, no? 

Andrea's kids are awesome. Andrea and Lamar notsomuch. I thought it was super rude of him to drag everyone to a restaurant instead of having the meal that was planned at home. Lamar's logic was that he didn't want to wait since he was sooooooo hungry but how is it any faster to drive to a restaurant, get seated, order, wait for the food...... 🤔

I haven't heard Clint call Tracie 'Goddess' in a while. I hope he doesn't lose a good thing by taking her for granted, yknow? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

🤔

I haven't heard Clint call Tracie 'Goddess' in a while. I hope he doesn't lose a good thing by taking her for granted, yknow? 

I propose "goddess squiggle brows"

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

With Lamar wanting to go out to eat, I would have been pissed, but my husband is the same way. His idea of a celebration is always treating ourselves by going out to eat. In Lamar’s warped thinking, he was saving the family from having to serve and do dishes, so they could enjoy dinner, even though they already probably had it all ready to go. People who don’t cook themselves have zero clue how time-intensive it is.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Lizzie is tired of working for a living and paying her own bills  really misses Scott and realizes she made a hasty decision. Really tugs on your heartstrings, no? 

I found it more touching when she cast aside all of Jazmyne's ultimatums and flew off to see Scott anyway. 

Wish we could have heard Jazmyne's thoughts after driving four hours to see her mother only to be served some cruddy prison cheetos concoction. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

But really, who wants to meet Sarah?

She isn't attractive....she is a "student" but there are vague details about that, so, for now she isn't particularly educated.  She isn't bright, she isn't witty, she isn't funny.  She has two kids who will never be financially cared for by their biological father, but he will try to demand time with them.  

She just isn't a catch....at all....for anyone.  She could meet another ex-con, but will her situation be much better? Probably not.  A good guy probably isn't interested in someone like Sarah 

The ONLY thing that makes Megan more desirable is that she doesn't have any kids.  I think Sarah and Megan are equally matched in looks, education and intelligence in that neither of them have any.

The smartest thing Sarah can do right now is move in with family/friends where Michael can visit his kids (because even though he has no right, he will insist and his family will get in on the act).  Then she should focus on finishing school and finding a good job.  One that will allow her to financially care for her children by herself.  After that she should date if she wants.  

I don't think Sarah will ever divorce Michael unless she has another guy, which is why I said what I said. Otherwise, I think she would be better off on her own. Good guys are tough to come by and she does have her fair share of baggage. She does seem to be loyal and to have a good work ethic so I give her credit for that.

In Lamar’s warped thinking, he was saving the family from having to serve and do dishes, so they could enjoy dinner, even though they already probably had it all ready to go. People who don’t cook themselves have zero clue how time-intensive it is.

He wasn't trying to save anyone anything. He said he was hungry and he didn't want to wait. What he doesn't have a clue about is 1) how rude it was to ignore the time and effort that went into planning and prepping a meal for him and 2) how it really isn't faster to go to a restaurant, order food and wait for it to be served than it is to eat what's in the kitchen five feet away from where you are sitting. Even if the meal still needed to be made, he could have a snack to tide him over.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 7
(edited)

If Clints mom is going to serve brunch in her home she’s an idiot.  When Clint explained the idea to meet for brunch I assumed they were all meeting at Clint’s parents deli.  I thought that was a stupid idea too because Tracey will figure out a way to rob that deli.

What I think Clint’s parents need to hear is this:  don’t bring a crackhead into your house!!!! Or your place of business!!!!

Edited by PityFree
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

I am sorry to say but if Lizzy's daughter is really a b**** like that she deserves what ever she is going to get.... just hope karma will get her in the end!!!

How dare she... worse individual i have seen in years!!! I (almost) never wish bad things on others... but i will make an exception in her case.... how sad to see where society is now and a place where horrible people like her can think and speak the way she does!!!

Just hope Lizzy dumps her ass and tells her to go back to the hole she crawled out of!!!

My 2 cents !!!

1 hour ago, millennium said:

Wish we could have heard Jazmyne's thoughts after driving four hours to see her mother only to be served some cruddy prison cheetos concoction. 

It goes something like this:  “Well, it’s like, you know, like I’m not sure, like it’s sort of like weird, but like my Mom made it, like for me to like, try, so maybe I will like, take a bite.”

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, cooksdelight said:

It goes something like this:  “Well, it’s like, you know, like I’m not sure, like it’s sort of like weird, but like my Mom made it, like for me to like, try, so maybe I will like, take a bite.”

Good one.  The likes drive me crazy too.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

It is my understanding that she willingly placed those babies for adoption

She said she had to give them up when she went to prison. I wouldn't call that willingly. I guess there were no family member that wanted to take on the responsibilities of her two children. So what does she do? Have two more, of course. I have no sympathy for people that keep procreating when they have no business doing so.  

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She said she had to give them up when she went to prison. I wouldn't call that willingly. I guess there were no family member that wanted to take on the responsibilities of her two children. So what does she do? Have two more, of course. I have no sympathy for people that keep procreating when they have no business doing so.  

I agree.  I FF through Brittney and marcellino because I don't find either of them likeable or entertaining. 

But I feel zero pity for Sarah who continues to have children she can't afford with a man who will never be there for them.  I'm not sure what emotion negative pity is, but that's what I feel for Sarah 

• Love 6
(edited)

Marcelino needs to butt out of the whole Gio deal.  His FATHER has had 100% custody of Gio for two years while his mother was in prison.  Stop with the "I've been with Gio for Thanksgiving" bullshit. Stawp!

Lizzie drives a forklift for a living now.  She makes more money than people who work in nursing homes and wipe butts for a living.  The  whole cheeto business made me think she was trying not to go buy a bag of heroin.  Just the way she kept mashing it around in the bowl.

Somehow Andrea's older kids are fine, smart, thoughtful teens.  She is f'n it up for them and the younger one for some dick. Period.

And poor old Clint and his parents.  They are IN for it.  Just a matter of time.

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

And poor old Clint and his parents.  They are IN for it.  Just a matter of time.

I have a hard time telling if Clint just has some sort of borderline cognitive impairment or if he is on drugs.  In a few of the talking heads be seems so fidgety and scratchy ...like a crack addict.  

He also looks so damn dirty all the time.  The idea of him having any sort of food prep job is upsetting.  I agree that looking at him and Tracie gives me a case of the itchies.  

• Love 23

Dear Brittany, Adoption is not like consumption.  It did not take your kids.  You lost your kids by doing dumb illegal shit and going to prison.  You are the reason.  Dear Marcellino, since when have you spent more time with Gio than Tito?  It wasn't your house you visited to meet him for the first time.  And did you ever think that maybe Tito loves his son very much, but doesn't want to put up with your nonsense?  And I also call bullshit on you only being able to play poker at night.  It's Vegas, they probably have breakfast poker games.

I wonder what Andrea's ex looks like because her kids sure do have some gorgeous almond shaped eyes.  And I certainly don't want Megan/Michael groping, but I've never seen any affection between Andrea and Lamar.  They seem like people who are barely kinda friends.

I'm going to be controversial and say that I think Lizzie's boobs are real.  Fake usually isn't that saggy.

And I know what I want Megan's secret to be.  I want her to be married and/or pregnant, but it's not Michael's.

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Dear Brittany, Adoption is not like consumption.  It did not take your kids.  You lost your kids by doing dumb illegal shit and going to prison.  You are the reason.  Dear Marcellino, since when have you spent more time with Gio than Tito?  It wasn't your house you visited to meet him for the first time.  And did you ever think that maybe Tito loves his son very much, but doesn't want to put up with your nonsense?  And I also call bullshit on you only being able to play poker at night.  It's Vegas, they probably have breakfast poker games.

I wonder what Andrea's ex looks like because her kids sure do have some gorgeous almond shaped eyes.  And I certainly don't want Megan/Michael groping, but I've never seen any affection between Andrea and Lamar.  They seem like people who are barely kinda friends.

I'm going to be controversial and say that I think Lizzie's boobs are real.  Fake usually isn't that saggy.

And I know what I want Megan's secret to be.  I want her to be married and/or pregnant, but it's not Michael's.

They mentioned that they just bought their first home. I am curious what kind of bank gives out a mortgage to someone who plays poker for a living.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

They mentioned that they just bought their first home. I am curious what kind of bank gives out a mortgage to someone who plays poker for a living.

If he is a vet, he may be getting a monthly check.  I don't fully know about this, but it seems like maybe?

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I would say that as a Mormon woman she may want to save all the passion for the bedroom.....but then I remember her hysterics when Lamar was first released and yeah....it's kind of confusing that she is super hands off now.

I can't remember if their kids have any contact with their father or if Andrea had ever been married?  I know he pays child support, but I can't remember the rest of the story.

I thought Lizzie said they were fake?

I get where you're coming from, but I kind of remember a movement a while back to make implants more realistic looking.  She may have asked an inexperienced plastic surgeon to make them look realistic and she just ended up with saggy?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

If he is a vet, he may be getting a monthly check.  I don't fully know about this, but it seems like maybe?

Maybe he had a couple of good nights at poker and paid cash for it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe he had a couple of good nights at poker and paid cash for it.  

That would be amazing for him.  I don't like marcellino, but I like this story so much that I almost hope that's how it happened!

• Love 2
On 6/23/2019 at 10:54 AM, RealReality said:

So yeah - Sarah isn't winning.  The ONE thing Megan has going for her is that she hasn't dragged a child into this so I hope it's not her big secret.

Would that mean Megan had a virgin birth?  I wouldn't put claiming this past her.  With her high opinion of herself, I can see her posing as Megan Immaculate. 

Sarah did have one huge accomplishment this week.  During her screaming fit, for once in his life, Murgh enunciated enough to be understood.  He was no longer a contender for the role of lead zombie.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 6/28/2019 at 9:57 PM, Elizzikra said:

I don't. He is a bastard coated bastard, served on a bed of bastard greens, smothered in bastard sauce. I can't imagine why any woman wants him but Sarah needs to divorce him and take his children far, far away from home (or just sit tight, because he won't be able to keep himself out of jail for too much longer). Now that Megan knows Michael is married, if she still wants him, she deserves him. If she had an ounce of self-respect, dignity or common sense, she would stay far away from "Mike." Instead she continues to be complicit in what she knows is an extramarital affair with a man whose wife is literally nine months pregnant with his child. She's sucks too. They deserve each other.

I was actually joking.  I seriously can't imagine what any woman sees in this idiot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/29/2019 at 8:22 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Why, WHY does every conversation have to include a reference to being in prison?? 

Ordering at a restaurant: Hi, I'd like a cup of coffee and a piece of pie. I just got out of prison. We didn't have pie. 

Shopping at CVS: "here's your receipt" "thank you. I just got out of prison. We didn't get receipts at commissary"

Paying a toll: "2 dollars please" "here you go. I just got out of prison, we didn't have cash there" 

I think the producers make them do that so we can watch the look of horror on their faces or the overcompensatingly nice reactions!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I see Sarah is still "done" in her bad ass aviator shades. That whole Bermuda triangle is a cluster of fuckery. 

So funny!  I watched this show and I'm dying of laughter at Sarah and the others claiming to be so "done" with their felon.  They love to claim that they are strong women but they are anything but.

• Love 8

So my Comcast deleted We TV. But I found I can watch on YouTube yay! 

Sadly, Jazmine is getting ready to learn the true nature of her mother.

Did Scott get better teeth? Not seeing the ill fitting bugs bunny this time around.

So Tracy went to a bar and ordered drinks, but did not drink them, but hung out in the bar for hours? Yea OK...

Lamar- wants to get back a relationship with the family but gives no care or respect that they had a dinner planned for him! Her kids are so smart and well put together, she needs to move back home, for her kids. He ain’t all that at all.

Speaking of ain’t all that - Michael. I mean seriously what the hell? What are these women seeing in him that I can’t see? And now it seems Megan My Queen is just a booty call. She can do way better, how does she not see this?

Marcello needs to butt out of Brittany’s personal business. I feel for her because he could ef it all up regarding custody. They are such an odd couple to me because he is a control freak, and she is a free spirit. Not sure how that could work out, but people do best the odds sometimes. I hope they make it, for the amazing Geovanni.

• Love 3
On 6/24/2019 at 3:47 PM, Elizzikra said:

I don't think that Scott bought the boobs -I think Lizzie was a stripper pre-prison and they were an employment expense. Her boobs were incarcerated with her and probably required their own cell, inmate accounts, etc. She didn't meet Scott until she was incarcerated. 

Whoever bought those boobs should get a refund.  In fact, I'm not sure those are store-bought at all--they're mighty saggy.  I think maybe Lizzie was born with big tits, and Mother Nature's first cousin Gravity has had his way with them.

In any case, she needs a better bra, one with underwires.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

It is my understanding that she willingly placed those babies for adoption.  If she did, that was her choice.  No shaming from me.  I DID want to tell Marshy Man:  "BUTT OUT OF THE CUSTODY TALK."  He has no business in it, really.  Leave it to her, Tito and the courts.  But no, he is gonna try to muscle his way in and prove "he da Man!" over Tito.  His hot head could truly f*#k up her parenting time.  As someone who is divorced and had kids under 18 (luckily we had zero drama, praise Jesus.  We actually, oh I don't know.....thought of them?) I would be pissed if new hubby tried to muscle his way in.  No need, I got this one, coach.

Brittany said she does not want 100% at this time, that would confuse Gio.  50/50 is fine, then maybe move for more.  I will go further  - Marshy Man should not be home when Gio is dropped of or in the car when Gio is returned to Tito.  Go walk the puppy, Marshy.  Go play cards.  Brittany is not helping by telling Marshy how hot headed Tito can be or how controlling he can be - maybe, maybe not, we don't know, but that is only fanning Marshy Man's flames.

Ikr?  What is the matter with Marcellino?  He doesn't understand that taking a confrontational attitude with Tino (or whatever his name is) will end any visitation rights they have now?  Why oh why is he trying to fuck things up?  I get it that it's a dick-measuring contest, but I though Marcellino was smarter than this. 

If they just keep their mouths shut and carry on as they're doing now, with the kid essentially living with them full time, what's the problem?  Why stir up trouble?  I never thought I'd think Brittany had any kind of brain power, but I have to give it up to her.  Marcellino is going to fuck this up; he's determined to do it.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I'm not sure those are store-bought at all--they're mighty saggy.

And there they are in every talking head on my big screen.  Not attractive at all.  Maybe they were a plus for her over on the day shift at the strip bar by the  airport?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mothra said:

Marcellino is going to fuck this up; he's determined to do it.

Either it's accidental because his massive ego is in the way ...or maybe intentional sabotage because he only wants to deal with his own blood kid?

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

But I feel zero pity for Sarah who continues to have children she can't afford with a man who will never be there for them.  I'm not sure what emotion negative pity is, but that's what I feel for Sarah 

Do you feel the same way about Michael? Because he's out there making babies he can't support also - and he can make a lot more of them than Sarah can.

I think Megan's "secret" is that she was pregnant and miscarried. And by "pregnant and miscarried" I really mean "her period was a few days late so she decided she was pregnant and then she got her period and decided that was a miscarriage." I'm sure the 'tragedy" will bring her that much closer to "Mike." 

Sadly, Jazmine is getting ready to learn the true nature of her mother.

What really bugs me about Jazmine is that she seems to believe her mother is a kind person, worthy of forgiveness and redemption and Scott is the devil incarnate. I'm not saying Scott is a prince of pure motives or anything but he's certainly no worse than Lizzie and he put up with a lot of shit from her with no reward. If I were forced to have dinner with one of them, I'd choose Scott over Lizzie any day. 

Tino (or whatever his name is) 

I think it's Tito???

If they just keep their mouths shut and carry on as they're doing now, with the kid essentially living with them full time, what's the problem?  Why stir up trouble?

Brittany said she's afraid that Tito can show up and take Giovanni at any time, which he can if he has full custody. So she wants some legal right to have him at least part of the time so Tito can't just take him away altogether. The less cynical half of me believes that.

A slightly more cynical note - if they share custody, neither has much of a case to ask for child support. If Tito has full legal custody and Brittany starts working, Tito could go to court and Brittany could end up paying child support to him for Giovanni. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Do you feel the same way about Michael? Because he's out there making babies he can't support also - and he can make a lot more of them than Sarah can.

I think Megan's "secret" is that she was pregnant and miscarried. And by "pregnant and miscarried" I really mean "her period was a few days late so she decided she was pregnant and then she got her period and decided that was a miscarriage." I'm sure the 'tragedy" will bring her that much closer to "Mike." 

What really bugs me about Jazmine is that she seems to believe her mother is a kind person, worthy of forgiveness and redemption and Scott is the devil incarnate. I'm not saying Scott is a prince of pure motives or anything but he's certainly no worse than Lizzie and he put up with a lot of shit from her with no reward. If I were forced to have dinner with one of them, I'd choose Scott over Lizzie any day. 

I think it's Tito???

Brittany said she's afraid that Tito can show up and take Giovanni at any time, which he can if he has full custody. So she wants some legal right to have him at least part of the time so Tito can't just take him away altogether. The less cynical half of me believes that.

A slightly more cynical note - if they share custody, neither has much of a case to ask for child support. If Tito has full legal custody and Brittany starts working, Tito could go to court and Brittany could end up paying child support to him for Giovanni. 

I think Michael is an asshole. 

And as an intellectual exercise, they are equally despicable.  But I hold greater contempt for Sarah because she knows what it is to raise her children without any help or support.  She has known that Michael won't be faithful and won't stay out of jail.  

As a woman....as it should be.....she is the decision maker.  Michael isn't forcing himself on her and he isn't going to force her not to use birth control, refuse sex with him or refuse sex with him without protection.

Yes, Michael is an adult male who has responsibility for the children he brings into the world.  But realistically he can just go to prison and refuse to be responsible financially or emotionally.  Knowing how he is, Sarah willingly makes babies with him.  

• Love 8

I was recently asked to be a character witness for a friend who was trying to get shared custody of his son with his ex. She had him all the time, always making excuses as to why my friend could not see his son. Took her to court, they worked out a 50/50 agreement. No child support. Although he will always buy his son whatever he needs...clothes, etc. But she was hanging onto that child for nothing more than money.

I think what Brittany is doing is right, but I’m worried Marcellino will screw it up somehow. If the lawyer is smart he will keep Marcellino out of the mix.

• Love 8

I think the whole custody drama is just for TV. Brittney can’t be dumb enough to believe she is going to go to court and get 100% custody a year out of prison from her child’s father who no one is claiming is in any way a bad parent. I also can’t see Tito not fighting her for custody. I think they were always going to end up with some type of shared custody but need to amp up the drama for the show. Marcellino has always rubbed me the wrong way. I think he only wants 100% custody so he doesn’t have to deal with the boy’s father and it is an ownership type thing to him. He comes across as very controlling. Although I can understand not wanting Brittney to spend time with her former cell mates, I think Marcellino wouldn’t want her to have any friends. He crosses me as someone who thinks you should only spend tome with the people in your house. Does he even have any friends? 

Jasmine’s fixation in Scott being the bad guy is just bizarre. My guess is she would have a problem with any man Lizzie was dating. I think she has convinced herself Lizzie is just this great person who was led astray by the men in her life. Or maybe Jasmine knows Lizzie will dump her in a second if she can find a man to support her in the jail lifestyle to which she has become accustomed. 

• Love 6