Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

So, kind of a random question, but has Kendall ever had a boyfriend? Considering how the press is always all over this family, I don't think I've ever seen reference to her with a boyfriend, other than her occasionally posting a pic with Bieber or somebody and the press getting carried away about "secret romances" and such nonsense.

Yes. But she keeps it private unlike her family

Personally I think Kendall is gay. She's always slobbering over her gal-pals but seems oddly detached and disinterested when she's with guys.

Watching her with Cara Delevigne, who's openly bisexual, I can definitely see that.

If she is though, I wonder why she hasn't come out yet. Her dad just came out as transgender- you'd think she'd be comfortable with admitting she's a lesbian. Maybe it's just a Jody Foster thing, where she really does just want to keep her private life private.

• Love 1

I like Kendall but just not as a model. I can't respect her as one. I don't care if she slays my life on that runway next month, it ruins the moment when I realize she most likely pays her way into a lot of the runways she's on. I know she can't help her connection to a famous family but that doesn't make me feel bad.

• Love 2

Walking for Balmain X H&M.

2D9D1B3700000578-3282147-image-m-113_144

2D9CDF2C00000578-3282147-image-m-81_1445

2D9C661100000578-0-image-m-5_14453931573

Kendall looks pretty good until she's next to someone like Gigi, who is photogenic as hell. Gigi's got "IT" and I don't think Kendall does. Gigi is varsity and Kendall is JV.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 1

I think Kendall has a more sporty, fresh-faced look. She's the type who would be perfect for Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger ads, and I agree she doesn't pull of sexy very well.

I'm guessing the VS appearance was more about name recognition rather than her qualifications as a model.

• Love 4

Gigi's face alone is photogenic:

oicbk2.png

Poor Kendall is certainly pretty, but she's pretty by default, she doesn't have interesting or remarkably attractive eyes, lips, eyebrows or killer cheekbones or anything really. Dress her like a troll doll and she would never be able to pull off what Gigi did.

• Love 4

"Poor Kendall" recently made Forbes list of the highest paid models.  I doubt she's crying the blues because she isnt as unique looking as Gigi.  I noticed not long ago the two of them are actually getting a lot of the same opportunities and same mag covers so is it even a competition? While the Kardashian/Jenner name no doubt got Kendall's foot in the door in a major way in the modeling world, I doubt at this point its the only thing keeping the demand for her still going strong. Something as huge as the VS fashion show doesnt need the Kardashian brand for publicity.

• Love 4

Kendall, through her family name, has followers on social media, and is enough of a brand that having her in a show will guarantee you coverage on celebritiy news outlets. Of course that's why she gets that many opportunities. Fashion needs the attention and Kendall gets them attention. Sure, she could be a model, with her looks and figure, but she'd be nowhere near the supermodel sphere she's in now, if not for her name recognition. She doesn't have the personality or the unique look typically required for that. 

• Love 6

Cara Delevingne has said that social media played a large part in her becoming a top model, so I think that may be how the model business is now. You don't get to the top unless you have an active & highly visible social media presence.

• Love 4

Cara Delevingne has said that social media played a large part in her becoming a top model, so I think that may be how the model business is now. You don't get to the top unless you have an active & highly visible social media presence.

And Kendall is by far the biggest of the Social Media models .Models.com who post the ranking lists has it as one of their categories now .

http://models.com/rankings/ui/Social

Kendall has 65 million,Cara 30 million, Tyra 23 m and Naomi ranks 20th with 4.2 million

Kendall only has all these followers because she's Kim's sister and on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Let's face it, she's not exactly posting anything interesting. So it absolutely does come down to that.

• Love 2

It's so ridiculous that what someone tweets determines if they're a successful model.

Advertising (freeish -as you are paying the models)

If you are signed for a campaign you would post the images that you are in across the platforms and it will get reposted by the people who follow you so it then goes to other people like a chain letter .The more followers you have the further it reaches.

And reaches further than having them just in a fashion magazine with a few hundred thousand readers. Kendall's Estee Lauder stuff which she posts a lot of ,and the bulk of her postings are work related end up being seen by 10's of millions each time they release something .

JMO but I think Kendall is gorgeous. She fits the girl-next-door role perfectly, and there is a market for that in super-model-land, there always has been Gigi Hadid is gorgeous too but her look is different. As is Cara Delvigne, who I actually think is kind of ugly - despite her eyebrows - but that's just me. And as for her name, don't think for a second that Gigi and Cara didn't use their family connections as well, and those connections are arguably even stronger than the Kardashians depending on your point of view.

• Love 9

Kendall fits perfectly with the new crop of VS Angels.  Gone are the days of bombshells like Tyra,Heidi,Adriana.  Most of those girls look like any other model, just with maybe extra bounce in the boobs.

She gets a bad rap because she is a Kardashian/Jenner, but I appreciate her trying to seriously BE a model, as opposed to the family way of just getting half naked for any camera they see.

• Love 5

Bangs are indeed great....outfit, she lost me. 

And I agree, she's a very pretty but generic brunette. 

She's a fashion star because of her name and her associations. Designers use her because they want the press. 

• Love 1

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/marketing-trends/beauty-inc-awards-ad-campaign-estee-lauder-kendall-jenner-10292505/

Beauty Inc Awards: Ad Campaign of the Year

That Estée Lauder signed Kendall Jenner, one of the hottest young celebs of the style world, in a bid to increase its relevance among Millennial consumers is not so eye-popping for an industry built on image. But how the brand has since capitalized on the social media phenom that is the Jenner juggernaut — such are the strategies that business school case studies are made of. The brand has effectively harnessed Jenner’s vast following of 58 million people and counting, executing initiatives online and off designed to broaden its appeal. From Jenner’s specially created matte-red lipstick that has become the top-selling shade on Lauder’s e-commerce site to in-store appearances to promote Modern Muse Rouge, for which Jenner is the face, Lauder has proven that it has the chops to make one of beauty’s key heritage brands also one of its hippest.

It must be an "eyes of the beholder" type of thing, but I think Kendall's face is really pretty and Gigi's completely off-putting (I always go "ew" when I see a picture of her). I agree though that Kendall doesn't have the star power of a real supermodel and if she didn't have the Kardashian connection she'd probably be doing much smaller jobs than VS, Chanel, Estee Lauder, etc.

• Love 1

Wow. That is bad. I've basically avoided all things Kardashian the last month but after reading the comments I couldn't help but watch. That can't be unseen. I think Kendall needs to stick to still photography and dead-eyed runway modeling because anything else seems to be a bit of a stretch to her. I couldn't bring myself to watch day 7 (and wtf with that anyway? Do the Kardashians have a controlling stake in Love? I guess we're fortunate Kim was ready to give birth because otherwise she'd be in there too).

I think I'm retreating back into my Kardashia-Jenner-West-free zone.

• Love 2

Wow. That is bad. I've basically avoided all things Kardashian the last month but after reading the comments I couldn't help but watch. That can't be unseen. I think Kendall needs to stick to still photography and dead-eyed runway modeling because anything else seems to be a bit of a stretch to her. I couldn't bring myself to watch day 7 (and wtf with that anyway? Do the Kardashians have a controlling stake in Love? I guess we're fortunate Kim was ready to give birth because otherwise she'd be in there too).

I think I'm retreating back into my Kardashia-Jenner-West-free zone.

Where does the strength come from!!  Every time I pull back, I see a clip of those anus lips and those monstrosities they call asses and and drawn back into the web.

St Bart's must be their new go to place. Maybe Joe Francis'

place is not available?

I just can't with the man bun. My mind just says no to it.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

St Bart's must be their new go to place. Maybe Joe Francis'

place is not available?

I just can't with the man bun. My mind just says no to it.

It's Aunt Shelli Azoff's hire . Her and her two boys (Jeff is one of Harry's agents and his buddy), and Harry's mother are also there and Kris is on the island with her walker

And for some unknown reason Ellen De Generes and Portia

• Love 1

So, kind of a random question, but has Kendall ever had a boyfriend?  Considering how the press is always all over this family, I don't think I've ever seen reference to her with a boyfriend, other than her occasionally posting a pic with Bieber or somebody and the press getting carried away about "secret romances" and such nonsense.

The Who Dated Who website, collector of such rumors, says (believe it or not) that she Harry Styles. Which... ick. I assumed she had better taste.  A few other icky guys rumored, including Justin "Show His Penis" Beiber and the slightly less icky but weird choice of Nick Jonas (who ditched his purity ring some time ago, I guess). 

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/kendall-jenner

EDIT - Ah, I was reading from a page back. I see Hairy has been discussed on this page.

Edited by Kromm

Getting a wax figure at Madame Tussauds is a pretty big deal.  Those museums are all over the world. Here in NY whenever a celebrity has a figure of themselves unveiled there's a huge event surrounding it and some are so lifelike its scary.   Kim has one in one of the international locations and she's holding a phone taking a selfie heh.