Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I don't mind the top half of the brown/beige outfit but the bottoms are awful.  Whether it's the stretchy fabric or the way the beige is cut in, it makes even someone as tall and thin as Kendall look kind of soft and puffy.  Heaven help a normal sized woman trying to wear that!

Kendall really has a very symmetrical face.  I can see why she's become a successful model.

• Love 2

I think she's incredible. Symmetrical for sure and Chameleon like. This one will be the biggest success of them all. Thanks in no small part to her brilliant idea to distance herself from that crazy pack

I think she's incredible. Symmetrical for sure and Chameleon like. This one will be the biggest success of them all. Thanks in no small part to her brilliant idea to distance herself from that crazy pack

I just don't get her appeal. She is not high fashion to me. Very girl-next-door. Not unattractive by any means, but just very generic. There are more talented, charismatic models out there, IMO.

• Love 7

I just don't get her appeal. She is not high fashion to me. Very girl-next-door. Not unattractive by any means, but just very generic. There are more talented, charismatic models out there, IMO.

Nepotism is the name of the game in modeling these days. The Hadid girls, Cara Delevigne, Hailey Baldwin, Lilly Depp, Kendall Jenner and every other scarecrow strutting the catwalk is the offspring of rich and famous parents. Willow Smith just signed with Kendall's agency and she's downright ugly. It's all about who you know.

• Love 4

Nepotism is the name of the game in modeling these days. The Hadid girls, Cara Delevigne, Hailey Baldwin, Lilly Depp, Kendall Jenner and every other scarecrow strutting the catwalk is the offspring of rich and famous parents. Willow Smith just signed with Kendall's agency and she's downright ugly. It's all about who you know.

It's not the worst idea the fashion industry has had. Think about it. Right now, all sorts of models are being talked about and therefore drawing attention to the clothes and designers the models are working with. I don't think I can name a single model who has been one of the it girls in last 10 years. The days of super models were over 20 years ago, if not more. Up until this current crop, the only "name" I knew was Kate Upton and she wasn't exactly known for the clothes she was wearing. 

• Love 3

Truthfully speaking, "Models" as a name, and as say...someone you'd put on the cover of a magazine went through a hell of a lull, as Fostersmom said. It's a new spin on it, and I'm willing to take anything that gets Jennifer Aniston off covers.

• Love 2

Truthfully speaking, "Models" as a name, and as say...someone you'd put on the cover of a magazine went through a hell of a lull, as Fostersmom said. It's a new spin on it, and I'm willing to take anything that gets Jennifer Aniston off covers.

LOL! Yes, at least with Kendall she can look different depending on the shoot. Her walking face is usually the same, but her photo face has different looks. Aniston should take some notes. 

I like the Chanel suit on the right, just not the accessories. That is an example of "more is more" and you don't need to tinker with a classic like that.

I thought that Jennifer Aniston's "signature look" was her brand, so she has to keep it consistent.

If I'm paying good money for Chanel, I don't want it to look like pleather or Hefty Bags. Or wait… was this a nod to Kanye's leather pants? I actually liked the black jacket. Somehow, Kendall manages to pull off the blue stripe, but no one could pull off those aviators. 

• Love 1

Yuck. The entire female side of the family feels like they just have to do naked photo shoots.

Is she making use of Kanye's pleather pants?!

I'm betting we get a few more "cheesecake" photo shoots from Caitlyn too.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Yuck. The entire female side of the family feels like they just have to do naked photo shoots.

I don't think that photo is any different than those put out by the other top models for some product or other ..... it reminds me a lot of Calvin Klein perfume ads.

• Love 3

I don't think Kendall does "rage" or any sort of passionate emotion well. She looks fine and model-ly when she does the stoic or dramatic look and when she smiles, but anything stronger she doesn't look convincing. She might not have the personality for it.

• Love 3

Yes, totally made her look hippy.  However she looks awesome in all 3 H&M photos.  As for her Fashion Fund photo.  Somebody bring in Tyra to talk to her about really feeling the emotion.  Her expression could have been 1000x stronger.  

• Love 1

There are so many people who don't think "hippy" is a flaw, as long as the waist in thinner by comparison...I don't like that outift solely because I really don't know what I'm looking at. Are those velvet pants with a skirt on top?

Not all the models are really all that big in the chest area, they enhance the breasts with padding and push-up bras.  I remember an article not too long ago about Adam Levine's wife who is a VS model..she was photographed on a beach in a bikini looking extremely flat chested and an expert who has worked with VS models talked about the "cushioning" these models use for the runway.

eta: Here is the article I was referring to.Its amazing what a good bra can do.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

So, kind of a random question, but has Kendall ever had a boyfriend?  Considering how the press is always all over this family, I don't think I've ever seen reference to her with a boyfriend, other than her occasionally posting a pic with Bieber or somebody and the press getting carried away about "secret romances" and such nonsense.

She's probably has, she was seen a lot at one time with one of the One Direction guys. However she's good about her private life, so if she's had other boyfriends it's private.

very smart of her!! I think she may also have decided to enjoy her traveling and career, along with her friendships instead of trying to maintain a relationship. It's not like she's seen a lot of successful, long lasting relationships within her family. With all the turmoil and  drama she's had in her life over the last few years, she may just want to get to know herself  and not have to worry about making time for a significant other.    

Or Bitter Apple could be correct!! 

Edited by iwasish