Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Yikes. Something about the dior look is totally creepy/disturbing. Between the pale as a ghost face and neck, black lips, slick part, and dead eyes, I feel like she's straight of a creepy sci-fi horror movie.

• Love 3

Does Kendall ever NOT work?  She is everywhere.  Good for her, I hope she enjoys it while she can.  Is there any evidence that anyone in her family is in attendance at any of these shows?

• Love 1
(edited)

Kris and Kanye are at PFW, I don't know if they're attending Kendall's shows or not.

FWIW, Kim posted a naked selfie today, she must be getting really desperate. All the action is surrounding Kendall now, nobody cares about Kim's misshapen ass anymore.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Does Kendall ever NOT work?  She is everywhere.  Good for her, I hope she enjoys it while she can.  Is there any evidence that anyone in her family is in attendance at any of these shows?

Kendall doesn't want them there cause she feels they'll 'take the spotlight off 'her' event'. 

• Love 2

Kanye was at Balmain, afterwards he said “She’s the source, the whole collection is based on Kim!”

Well, that would explain the mile-wide hips on the two ensembles her stick-thin sister wore on the previous page - especially the second one.

• Love 4

Kanye was at Balmain, afterwards he said “She’s the source, the whole collection is based on Kim!”

That explains why all Balmain's collections are so ugly

• Love 3

Kendall looks really pretty. I hope she stays on the high road and doesn't resort to the antics of her trashbag sisters once her modeling career ends. If she plays her cards right she could easily branch into other things.

• Love 5

She has her own issue???? Kim must be frothing at the mouth, she couldn't even get the cover alone.

That was my first reaction. Kim must be seething with envy. Probably she'll post some more naked selfies to distract people's attention from Kendall.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 2

I think Kendall looks amazing on that cover - she's very girl-next-door, fresh and uncomplicated.  Good for her!

Wonder if Kim and Kylie see things like this and immediately book side-by-side cheek sculpting, nose shaving, lip plumping procedures.

• Love 3

The pictures inside are even nicer. She has such a natural and fresh look. Its bizarre to see Kylie, the younger of the 2 looking like a 40 year old with her cartoon lips and 5lbs of makeup. Kendall doesn't need that to look so pretty.

• Love 6

THAT'S who she reminds me of!  I keep getting a 70's vibe from Kendall, and I couldn't figure out why.  That's it.

Speaking of the 70's, she'd look great in the Annie Hall look!

She reminds me a lot of Ali McGraw back in the day.

You and Michael Kors

“The most intriguing thing is when you have that dichotomy,” Kors said. “She’s sophisticated but laid-back. She’s both. She’s chic. She’s the Ali MacGraw for the Instagram generation. I remember when Ali first hit in Love Story, every girl in the world wanted to wear her hat. Kendall is Ali times a zillion.”

• Love 4

Did she really wear ripped jeans and belly shirt to church on Easter?

I think you are forgetting previous Kardashian ideas of appropriate "church wear". I guess when mommy owms the church, it doesn't matter, but I love how they all wear white like we're going to think they're pure or something.

http://cosmouk.cdnds.net/15/15/1600x800/landscape_nrm_1428320529-kendall_jenner_and_khloe_kardashian_going_to_church_on_easter_sunday.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bTCcj2PW4WM/VSIhMQrj_FI/AAAAAAAAFfE/0kWSzLyl6mY/s1600/IMG_20150405_202132.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201535/rs_634x1024-150405130310-634.Kylie-Jenner-Easter.jl.040515.jpg

• Love 1

Granted I wouldn't wear anything see through to church, i've noticed that a lot of churches are becoming more informal allowing blue jeans, sneakers, ect to attract more young people. The church I go to is non denominational and is super relaxed in the dress code from the church i grew up in where you DRESS for church.

• Love 1

None of them look decent for my taste. I'm Catholic, so casual is our middle name. No one looked at you like you were crazy if you wore a decent pair of trouser jeans to church.

But sorry stomach out, my big boobs in some tight top as well as my ass is totally inappropriate for any house of worship IMO. Not saying one has to wear a plastic bag, but the pants suit that Kloe had on was good, perfect, not this dress she has on. And I know Kendall isn't working with too much flesh, but cover your stomach anyway. Kylie is the most appropriate, but the jeans need to be looser.

I know their brand is supposed to be ultra sexy, and again I'm not saying they have to hide curves, but the whole sexpot look should be toned down for church.

Edited by represent
  • Love 4

None of them look decent for my taste. I'm Catholic, so casual is our middle name. No one looked at you like you were crazy if you wore a decent pair of trouser jeans to church.

But sorry stomach out, my big boobs in some tight top as well as my ass is totally inappropriate for any house of worship IMO. Not saying one has to wear a plastic bag, but the pants suit that Kloe had on was good, perfect, not this dress she has on. And I know Kendall isn't working with too much flesh, but cover your stomach anyway. Kylie is the most appropriate, but the jeans need to be looser.

I know their brand is supposed to be ultra sexy, and again I'm not saying they have to hide curves, but the whole sexpot look should be toned down for church.

But they wouldn't get the same reaction if they did. It's all for show. I doubt religion is a big part of their lives except as a tax savings. Do they go to church every Sunday, enmass, dressed to kill in designer wear? Or only on holidays? Let me guess. Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

An NBA player, that's original. He'll fit right in, at least. 

I do feel a bit bad for Kendall, because I suspect that her dating prospects might be limited in a way...a guy like Harry Styles might hook up with her, but actually date? Most guys who want to be taken seriously in the industry would probably not want the Kardashian association. And even if Kendall doesn't want that, it's still there and will be as long as the family makes up 50% of tabloid fodder and reality TV. Kanye doesn't count since he's a) insane and b) established in the business in a way that someone Kendall's age wouldn't be. Unless you count Bieber, and I mean, ew, Bieber.

I had the same thought.

I've wondered about Kendall too, she's never seemed

even as a young teen, to be all that boy crazy. The older girls razzed her a bit about sex and guys back then, but have rarely mentioned it in recent seasons. Funny too how Kim, Kris and Khloe push Kourtney into dating and trying to get her laid, yet Kendall is left alone.

Kendall is sane, she likes to keep her private life out of the public eye.  Probably because unlike her siblings she's got a career that's not based on her personal life.

• Love 5