Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I mean no shock there. I think they got together by him cheating on someone else. Also they are young and rich so only an idiot would think they would get married at this point lol.

So Kendall was seeing leaving a restaurant with rapper Bad Bunny along with Justin & Haley Bieber.

So folks are now saying that that was a double date and she's seeing Bad Bunny.

And I saw this TikTok just now that made me f****** cackle! 🤣🤣🤣

Kendall's ex's

Because this person has a valid point.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Usually, I like Kendall’s outfits - but these shoes make her look like Lurch from another TV family of ghouls.

Except Lurch is way more charming, endearing, & classy than these 3 idiots. Kendall can learn a whole lot from Lurch. 

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

😒

What a surprise to nobody that the E network wrote this dog crap of an article. What kind of nonsense is this crap? Did Kris tell these idiots to write this garbage?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I like it from the waist up.  Kim looks ok, I’m just not a fan of that color dress.  Reminds me of spanx, especially with the sheen.  I don’t know what she’s doing with that pose and I guess it’s not “out there” enough for the Met, but I think Kylie looks pretty fab.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Really? He goes by “Bad Bunny” even when not performing?

It's his stage name 🤷🏾‍♀️ everyone calls Megan thee Stallion by her stage name everywhere.

Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, known professionally as Bad Bunny, is a Puerto Rican rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

It's his stage name 🤷🏾‍♀️ everyone calls Megan thee Stallion by her stage name everywhere.

Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, known professionally as Bad Bunny, is a Puerto Rican rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. 

Well, I hope Kendall calls him Benito - it would be hard to keep a straight face calling him Bad Bunny. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
51 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Well, I hope Kendall calls him Benito - it would be hard to keep a straight face calling him Bad Bunny. 

LoL this is true. Or maybe she calls him Ben or Benny 

On 5/14/2023 at 7:35 AM, Marley said:

Lol I don’t buy they are even a couple. It’s all for PR imo. 

This. Look at her body language in that last pic. She is leaning as far away from him as she possibly can, while still being photographed, court side, with him. 😜 Either he has the rankest breath in history, or this is the least believable publicity stunt Kris Jenner has ever created. 

• Like 6
On 5/15/2023 at 9:25 AM, nkotb said:

This. Look at her body language in that last pic. She is leaning as far away from him as she possibly can, while still being photographed, court side, with him. 😜 Either he has the rankest breath in history, or this is the least believable publicity stunt Kris Jenner has ever created.

Why can't it be both? Bad Bunny has very bad breath (not very surprising) & Kris Jenner is an utter idiot as usual (also not surprising). I'm very surprised that Kris even knows who Bad Bunny is & what type of music he does.

On 5/14/2023 at 8:35 AM, Marley said:

Lol I don’t buy they are even a couple. It’s all for PR imo. 

And why does Bad Bunny need PR in the first place? He's very popular in the reggaeton scene, he's selling out concerts like its nothing, & he has a lot of money (hopefully). He doesn't need be around that rotten stench like Kendall & that family. He needs to be around Kendall's lame ass like he needs to be around bedbugs.

• Like 3
On 5/15/2023 at 6:25 AM, nkotb said:

Has Kendall ever been shown to be into anyone? I never saw any chemistry between her and her previous boyfriends, either. I wonder if she's asexual, or not into men, or her real partner doesn't want their identity revealed, so Kris sets up decoy relationships for her.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Has Kendall ever been shown to be into anyone? I never saw any chemistry between her and her previous boyfriends, either. I wonder if she's asexual, or not into men, or her real partner doesn't want their identity revealed, so Kris sets up decoy relationships for her.

IMO she probably has "taught" herself no to show PDA in public so the press/gossip blogs/peanut gallery won't be speculating about her relationship all over the interest.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I’ve also speculated that this is the case.

• Like 1