Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Caitlyn Jenner Thinks Kendall Jenner Could Win An Oscar

kendallpussydress.jpg

Don’t laugh at Caitlyn, she’s not that off. I hear that Oscar winner Olivia Colman almost wore the elegant pussy bone-baring dress that Kendall wore to the Vanity Fair Oscar party. Olivia definitely would’ve worn it better.

I’m sure it’s taken you several hours to move from the headline to here since your eyeballs flew off to the next county from rolling so hard, so I thank you for sticking with us. At last night’s Vanity Fair Oscar party, Caitlyn Jenner was posing on the carpet with her 22-year-old sugar baby, Sophia Hutchins and decided to give an argument on why Kendall Jenner, who is about as alive as an Oscar statue, could get one in the future.

E! News confirms Caitlyn did not think Kendall will get her future Oscar by bidding for one on eBay. Instead, Cait says she’s seen a “sparkle” in Kendall’s face the apparently screams actress. That sparkle must be like a whistle that only a dog can hear because I sure as hell haven’t seen her exactly emote anything. Surprisingly, Caitlyn babbled on about this for a while:

“Honestly, I think it would be Kendall. If you’ve noticed all the things that she’s done on-camera, outside of the show, she’s just been brilliant…She’s so good at what she does.I don’t know if she wants to do [acting] yet, ’cause she’s so successful at modeling. But at some point, I think she should do that, and I think she’d be very good at it.”

The last time Kendall “acted,” well, it was on the most recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians with whatever plot twist Kris Jenner forced her to do. But beyond that, it was when she pretended to eradicate the world of racism with a can of Pepsi. I wouldn’t expect her to exactly run screaming to a film studio after that experience, but you never know! Maybe she can be nominated for an Oscar for her inevitable appearance in Sharknado

For any old school people here:  the dlisted blog reminds me so much of the wonderful snarky TV show recaps that TWOP did.  A great tradition, imo.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Where did Kendall come from?  Kris is short and a bit on the curvy side.  Bruce/Caitlin from a genetic standpoint never screamed out "long and lanky" to me.  She seems kind of a genetic aberration.  Or are there other non-famous family members who she takes after?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, nexxie said:

I guess viewers sitting below the runway/stage got a bonus show.

I don't care how attractive Kendall is.  I don't need the risk of verifying how recently she waxed.  Am I the only one tired of the almost naked look on red carpets?  Cheap looking dress with no creativity.  Ladies put your clothes on and show us something beautiful.  

Edited by beagletime
spelling
  • Love 13
22 minutes ago, Frost said:

Where did Kendall come from?  Kris is short and a bit on the curvy side.  Bruce/Caitlin from a genetic standpoint never screamed out "long and lanky" to me.  She seems kind of a genetic aberration.  Or are there other non-famous family members who she takes after?

Caitlyn is 6'2", so that's definitely where she got her height from

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Frost said:

Looks like she takes after Todd:

Ken_Todd.png

todd-waterman-kendall-jenner.jpg

http://www.hecklerspray.com/kendall-jenners-real-father-hecklerspray-investigation/2017172912.php

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2652948/Kris-Jenner-old-lover-Todd-Waterman-sign-agreement-promised-never-spill-secrets-infidelity.html

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Jesus, Kendall looks exactly like that guy. Same smile, chin, jawline and eyes. Even the arch of the brows is similar. Maybe it's just one hell of a coincidence, but damn.

I’d bet on genes over coincidence - maybe one day Kendall and Khloe will introduce their birth fathers on instagram.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

WOAH! I've heard vague about the rumors about Todd but never saw pics of him and Kendall side by side. Crazy!

No doubt Kris had the fathers sign non-disclosure agreements - wonder if she had her kids sign too. Supposedly Lamar talks about Khloe’s bf in his book.

• Love 2

Those are some boring ads.  What are they actually supposed to be selling?  The shoes?  Having the background be a slightly paler tone than her skin was a bad idea.  The whole ad is just blah.

• Love 7

Atrocious ad.  Boring.  Bland.  She isn't styled well.  And especially terrible photo shopping in both.  Not sure who the creative director and stylist are but let's just say this is not one that should go in the portfolio as an example of great work.  

I personally think Kendall is gorgeous, but she is not striking enough to pull this off.  Cara Delvigne? Sure.  Kendall?  Horrible.   

• Love 6

I don't think any of the current crop of supermodels has an ounce of "it" factor. If you put Giselle or Naomi in that ad they would've slayed, but Kendall just looks like your average, underfed clothes hanger. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 2/26/2019 at 8:06 PM, nexxie said:

I’d bet on genes over coincidence - maybe one day Kendall and Khloe will introduce their birth fathers on instagram.

I totally believe the Alex Roldan theory on Khloe.

My only hangups with Kendall is that I actually think she and Brody look a lot alike, and in young Caitlyn (or when talking in the past do I say Bruce?) pictures you can definitely see the resemblance.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I totally believe the Alex Roldan theory on Khloe.

My only hangups with Kendall is that I actually think she and Brody look a lot alike, and in young Caitlyn (or when talking in the past do I say Bruce?) pictures you can definitely see the resemblance.

Hmmm...

body-jenner-tells-friend-to-f-off-askingbruce-jenner-life-017.jpg?quality=85&w=8article-2092771-117CE4A6000005DC-436_634

Interesting article about their affair:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2092771/Kris-Jenners-ex-lover-Todd-Waterman-reveals-explosive-details-wild-passionate-affair.html

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Frost said:

Those are some boring ads.  What are they actually supposed to be selling?  The shoes?  Having the background be a slightly paler tone than her skin was a bad idea.  The whole ad is just blah.

What is she supposed to be doing in the ads?  It looks like she's wrestling with the swimsuit or whatever it is.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Waterman got around!  But if you look at pictures of Bruce around the Olympics, I see a lot of resemblance to Kendall - especially around the eyes and the shape of her face.  Kris's face is rounder.   

980x.jpg

victoria-secret-show-kendall_trans_NvBQz

bruce-jenner-trains-for-the-decathlon-fo

786633a7940ecd685d750fd5c4a80fb5.png

• Love 1
(edited)

I don’t see Caitlyn (as Bruce) in Kendall nearly as much as I see her in Kylie - even Kendall’s expressions are like Todd’s. But I will say that Kendall reminds me of the Jenner brothers when it comes to her athletic abilities.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

That's funny.  I don't see Kylie (v. 1.0) in anybody lol.  I think her expressions mirror Bruce.  Eh, to each their own.  Kris whored it up, we all know that.  Maybe they should all do a 23 and me kit and see who is actually fully related.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 2/12/2019 at 7:31 PM, GaT said:

The real reason is she's not smart enough, pretending it's because she already has a job isn't fooling anyone. She couldn't even manage to graduate from a real high school, she was "home schooled"

She is real-world smart enough to make multi millions of dollars. She is living her dream life, isnt that what life is all about?, actually living......instead of acquring massive amounts of information than you know what to do with.

She can always read  educational books and watch videos. The School system isn't for everyone and its certainly not the only place to learn. JMO. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, WonderArtist said:

She is real-world smart enough to make multi millions of dollars. She is living her dream life, isnt that what life is all about?, actually living......instead of acquring massive amounts of information than you know what to do with.

But is she really all that "real-world smart"? 

Because I feel like staying in high school among her peers and maybe even going to college for a semester or two and being around other people of different mindsets would have helped her a little bit more because she is not that real world smart IMO.

She's a rich person's child who grew up privileged and a bit sheltered to the "real world" so Kendall definitely could use some education or training to fall back on because the checks won't keep coming in like this forever. Hopefully PimpMomma has them investing well for a rainy day.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, WonderArtist said:

She can always read  educational books and watch videos. The School system isn't for everyone and its certainly not the only place to learn. JMO. 

I agree that school isn't the only place for learning, but I would argue that with the way Kendell grew up, going to school and being exposed to a greater diversity of people, backgrounds and experiences would have been useful for her (as it would for anyone) and it may have helped her anxiety. She deals with anxiety doing simple things on her own and I'm inclined to think it's a direct result of how sheltered she's been (which is not her fault).

All that said, I don't think her wealth is proof of her real-world smartness.  I've said and will continue to say it - Kris Jenner is the brains of that entire operation. She has manipulated and maneuvered and I don't think Kendell would have a fraction of her wealth or status in the modeling world without her mother managing her. She may be tall, but in the height of modeling, her pictures wouldn't have gotten her many looks for editorial and her runway walk wouldn't have gotten her booked for any shows. She's been able to learn through all of her flaws because she started with a head start and it had nothing to do with HER real-world smarts. 

• Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, WonderArtist said:

I don't think she's real world smart at all, otherwise she wouldn't have done that Pepsi commercial, or said all that stupid stuff about being choosy unlike other models. She's only successful when other people tell her what to do.

4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

All that said, I don't think her wealth is proof of her real-world smartness.  I've said and will continue to say it - Kris Jenner is the brains of that entire operation. She has manipulated and maneuvered and I don't think Kendell would have a fraction of her wealth or status in the modeling world without her mother managing her. She may be tall, but in the height of modeling, her pictures wouldn't have gotten her many looks for editorial and her runway walk wouldn't have gotten her booked for any shows. She's been able to learn through all of her flaws because she started with a head start and it had nothing to do with HER real-world smarts. 

Exactly. Kris is the smart one. Kendall is the tool & without her she wouldn't be anything. If Kris dies Kendall isn't smart enough to keep her career going at the same level.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 9

Kris doesn’t want her kids to be smart. She only wants pretty/sexy. 

If they were smart they’d realize she was making way more money off them than a normal manager/agent would. She manipulates  and maneuvers their lives in such a way that she can control them. She’s convinced them that everyone outside the family is always looking to get a leg up in the business thru the connection with the Kardashian name. She plays sister against sister, and conspires with Kim to create drama for the cameras.

• Love 5
On 3/18/2019 at 7:15 PM, vast wasteland said:

It's not her snake it's Ben's

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/3/21/18275882/kendall-jenner-ben-simmons-philadelphia-sixers-new-jersey-kardashians

This season, the Philadelphia 76ers have made some crucial acquisitions. Jimmy Butler has become an invaluable closer: Just last night he hit an acrobatic, game-clinching 18-foot jumper and then crouched motionless for several seconds like a professional surfer—giving us not only a long-awaited win against the Celtics but also the meme we all deserve. Bobi and Tobi have brought the spirit of brotherly love back to Philadelphia. Mike Scott has ensured that no opposing fan’s drink is safe.

But, unpopular opinion, Sixers edition: I believe that the team’s most valuable acquisition this season has been Ben Simmons’s girlfriend, Kendall Jenner.

When Jenner first started coming to Sixers games this fall, fans were understandably nervous. Some went so far as to sign a Change.org petition to ban her from the Wells Fargo Center. Harsh but fair. The effects of the so-called Kardashian Curse—the cosmic misfortune that seems to befall any athlete who dates a member of America’s most famous family—have been well documented. Lamar Odom. Tristan Thompson. Dare I even utter the name in the context of the Sixers? Kris … [shudders] Humphries. This is not something Sixers fans could afford this season.

But the math suggests that Philly fans can breathe a sigh of relief. The Sixers have gone 38-19 since the Butler trade. They’ve been an impressive 12-5 since acquiring Tobias Harris. But when vocal supporter Kendall Jenner is in the building? 15-3, my friends.

Bendall has enlivened the team, yes, and they have also probably pissed off the venerable M. Night Shyamalan, who is no longer the most famous person who sits courtside at Sixers games. But their effect has been even more widespread than that. I believe they have reinvigorated the entire tri-state region.

Unlike most living creatures, I have never had any strong opinions about the Kardashian family. I watched maybe 20 minutes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians once and pronounced it “not for me.” Life is short, my time is precious, and there are many other things to watch, such as The Sixth Sense, the extended cut of the Channel 6 Action News theme song, and, of course, Sixers games.

But now that Kendall Jenner has ventured onto my home turf I have been forced to develop an opinion about her, and I am surprised to report that that opinion is … that I’m sort of obsessed with her? Or at the very least, I am obsessed with her relationship with Ben Simmons, which seems oddly genuine, refreshingly down-to-earth, and vaguely gauche in a way that reminds me of home.

“Philadelphia is a large city, but it does not really have its own celebrities besides local TV anchors and athletes,” wrote Jezebel’s resident Bendall expert, Dan McQuade, after the couple was spotted at a Drexel basketball game in December. “And when a Philadelphia athlete dates a famous person, holy shit.” So just imagine what happens when they come to the place where I’m from, the part of Philadelphia that is actually New Jersey.

As you may have heard, Bendall has been spotted this month at such South Jersey hotspots as the Cherry Hill Mall, the Topgolf driving range and, most evocatively, the Best Buy in the Wegmans shopping center near the old racetrack, looking at vacuums. The Philadelphia/South Jersey region, still wounded by the recent departure of local hero Nick Foles, has taken immense pride in these star sightings, and the way the local papers covered it reads to me like poetry. “The Cherry Hill Mall’s parent company has been looking to diversify its offerings and attract more attention recently,” went the lead of the South Jersey Patch’s story. “At least one high-profile couple seems to have taken notice.” Wrote the Courier Post with palpable satisfaction, “When you’re a member of the Kardashian family who’s dating a pro basketball player, you can afford to go anywhere. But Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons chose to dine in South Jersey over the weekend.”

Said my mother, “If they wanted privacy, they would have gone to the Capital Grille, on the other side of the mall. But they went to the Grand Lux Cafe. It’s like they wanted to be seen.”

According to the Instagram account “@ilivebendall,” which I now check with a frequency that frightens me, other places the duo has recently been spotted include the fancy Whole Foods on Market Street, an unspecified New Jersey Benihana, and the Build-a-Bear Workshop in the King of Prussia Mall. W Magazine has gone so far as to wonder whether Bendall is bringing back “mall culture,” chain restaurants, and brick-and-mortar stores writ large, which, sure.

Like most people, I have a complicated relationship with the region where I grew up: a suburban New Jersey slab of strip malls that, when I was a teenager, seemed woefully devoid of excitement and “real” culture. But, also like most people, as I’ve grown older I’ve developed an unexpected soft spot for the place I’m from, flaws and all—and keeping up with my local sports teams has helped me exaggerate that pride to a borderline grotesque extent that sometimes involves me sending rude text messages to people from Boston whom I otherwise hold in high esteem. So to see an NBA All-Star and an absurdly famous supermodel frolic through the cultural wasteland of my youth, and actually seem like they’re having fun hanging out there? I am not immune to taking that a little personally.

Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons are both people I had previously registered as “maybe not having a personality,” but together they complement each other enough to seem endearingly low-key, and dare I say even a little bit … normal. Jenner has always been the most discreet member of her family, and last year she told Vogue, “I’m not like all my other sisters, who are like, ‘Here’s me and my boyfriend!’… I would always go that extra mile to be low-key with guys, sneaking around all the time. You don’t want to, like, look crazy.” (It should be noted that at the time Jenner was quietly dating the Detroit Pistons’ Blake Griffin, and that if the Eastern Conference standings hold roughly where they are now there is a significant chance that the Pistons and the Sixers will play each other in the first round of the playoffs, with Kendall sitting courtside which—just, yes, give it to me right now.)

After a summer of taking things slow while Jenner figured out whether or not she was in love with her friends’ younger brother (WHO AMONG US), Bendall’s relationship has escalated steadily over the past few months. She’s even been photographed courtside sitting with his mom and his sister. “Kendall and Ben have gotten very serious and are very into each other,” an “insider” (Boban?) told US Weekly recently. “They’re not serious to the point where they’d get engaged any time soon, but they’re really enjoying their relationship and love spending as much time as possible together.”

Aww. I wish the adopted prince and princess of New Jersey the best of luck. But you know when I’ll know it’s really love? When they’re photographed in a Wawa.

Aww. I wish the adopted prince and princess of New Jersey the best of luck. But you know when I’ll know it’s really love? When they’re photographed in a Wawa.

Jersey resident here.   Kind of a refreshing and fun take on a Kardashian article which usually make me want to rip my hair out.  

I wonder if we'll see them strolling the wildwood boardwalk this summer or partying at Jacks in Stone Harbor somewhere along the way.

9 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm sure it will turn out that the horse has been abused or something. If Kendall is involved, you can be sure there's going to be a problem.

Oh... such symbolism!!! And driving a stick shift !!!  

Has her Pro Active Ad ever  been seen? I bet she raked in  7 figures for that disaster. 

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Oh... such symbolism!!! And driving a stick shift !!!  

Has her Pro Active Ad ever  been seen? I bet she raked in  7 figures for that disaster. 

Did they ever even shoot a commercial for the Proactive campaign? Or was her tweet/video posted to her social media it?

• Love 1

#Repost @tiffanyandco
•  •  •  •  •
Glow on. @kendalljenner makes a case for spring layers with a mix of #TiffanyT designs in 18k gold. Tap to see how you stack up. #Tiffany #TiffanyAndCo
-
Photo: @craigmcdeanstudio

Look who's got a campaign for Tiffany and Co.

Here's the caption from the Instagram post

tiffanyandco_20190424201521.png

Tonight for the very first time I saw Kendall's Proactiv commercial. She didn't even try to be a little convincing. I cracked up at how the commercial begins "hi I'm Kendall. I'm from Los Angeles". Um alrighty then 😅

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Tonight for the very first time I saw Kendall's Proactiv commercial. She didn't even try to be a little convincing. I cracked up at how the commercial begins "hi I'm Kendall. I'm from Los Angeles". Um alrighty then 😅

I saw it a few times on Hulu and thankfully they seemed to stop airing it. She always comes across as kind of - slow?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think Kendall is gorgeous. That said, I could see where the eye lift happened in this interview.  Or maybe it is how her brows were shaped, but I thought that the minimal work that has been done came through. 

But she looks significantly better than her sisters, that's for sure!  

• Love 1

Oh shit. That's actually very scary.  I don't think TMZ is grasping how dangerous this guy is. Restraining order? Not allowed in the country? Um stalkers don't care. As they said he could find a way to get in illegally. He's also disregarded court orders before. This loon actually scaled a very high wall and managed to get on Kendall's property.

And shame on some of the people commenting under that article "finish her off now" and "kill her" smh.

I was flipping through the channels earlier and saw the Kloe show with the body makeover......well it started me thinking that Kendall seems to be the one to stay out of the spotlight (other than modeling and such when it's deliberate to be front and center).

Then I came here and read a few comments and apparently she is also in the  spotlight ----but I guess to a lesser degree and I am clueless about her basketball boyfriend.

Here I was going to ask if the suspicion or her sexuality has been raised........hope this is not inappropriate but you know the rest of the family is like non stop relationships. just sayin'

• Love 1

Kendall in the Reserved campaign. Near the beginning when she puts on the wig that's a bob parted in the middle & sits on the couch, she really looks like Kim.