Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I do feel some pity for models in some of these ads.  All that weird stomping around the museum?  How did she do that without feeling like a complete idiot?  I know Kendall in particular is paid a lot to act and pose as ridiculously as the photographer wants, but still.   I'm impressed she was able to complete the shoot without turning bright red with embarrassment.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GaT said:

It's so strange to think that Kendall is the only one without kids. I don't think she'll be a mom (if ever) for a long time.

I was wondering if she's getting any pressure from the other family members for this. I never got the feeling Kendall wanted kids. Those pics with Psalm and Saint though she actually posted herself with the caption "everyone in favor of Fai and I starting a family say I" (of course Kim, Kris, Kylie and everyone else all said "I'). I lose track of who Kendall is dating so is the guy someone she's actually getting serious with?

• Love 2

If I remember correctly, Fai is a friend that we've seen on the show before. I'm thinking he went on a trip with Kendall, but I'm not sure, she's so rarely on.

Psalm & his little old man face just kills me! He seems like a super chill kid like Chi was. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Just like the rest of those stupid Kardashians, Kendall is falling in their footsteps in not social distancing. This time, she took a road trip to Arizona to see her current "boyfriend", Devin Booker of the Phoenix Suns. 

First it was that loser Ben Simmons (76ers). Now, its another NBA Player (Devin Booker) who should know better & do better than associating himself with a Kardashian. He & the rest of the NBA Players should of known by now that when you lay down with dogs, you will get fleas. 

ONTD - Kendall Jenner responds to comments saying she is used to being “passed around” by NBA players

Just now, Magog said:

Edited by Magog
  • Love 1

Kendall Jenner Agrees to Pay $90k Over Fyre Festival Promotion

Kendall Jenner's finally putting the Fyre Festival fiasco behind her ... she's agreed to fork over some of the money she was paid to promote the colossally disastrous event.

Jenner's agreed to pay $90k to the trustee in the Fyre Festival bankruptcy case after the trustee sued to recoup the dough for the festival's creditors who got screwed.

In the lawsuit, the trustee claimed Kendall was paid $275k to promote Fyre on her Instagram account. The trustee claimed that money constituted a fraudulent transfer because she was paid to promote a festival the organizers could never pull off.

I wonder if they sued all the other models?

• Useful 2

From what I've read, it's an old Vogue shot and someone photoshopped it to look like she was protesting with a mask on (she apparently didn't have anything to do with it). 

And now I feel dirty for defending a Jenner.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Magog said:

For some damn reason, this is "trending" right now on Youtube.

Kendall Jenner's LA Hideaway

ONTD - Inside Kendall Jenner's LA Hideaway

I really wonder how much Kendall contribute in redesigning that house.

Interesting that she lives in L.A. instead of Calabasas with the rest of the klan. The house is OK, nothing I loved, but my favorite part of the video is her narration when she went into her office. "I hang in here with the people I work with a lot of the time. I don't personally use it a lot, but my girls do." "my girls" LOL

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Interesting that she lives in L.A. instead of Calabasas with the rest of the klan. The house is OK, nothing I loved, but my favorite part of the video is her narration when she went into her office. "I hang in here with the people I work with a lot of the time. I don't personally use it a lot, but my girls do." "my girls" LOL

I’m struggling w/her wall art that says “glad YOUR a happy girl”.  

• LOL 4

It is a nice break from the usual Kardashian/Jenner showplace style of decorating we usually see (regardless of how exquisite they may appear).

Granted, I might be biased. While I can't say I like Kendall outright, I do find her to be the least offensive of the Kardashian/Jenner clan.

• Love 4

I'm on season 10 of my rewatch right now and just last night I watched the episode where Kylie is buying her first home and it's in Calabassas and Kendall is like - why the hell would she choose to live in Calabassas, she's young and single, she should be downtown.  So I'm not surprised she lives in LA proper.  And I have to be honest, rewatching the show she is by far the most normal and likeable of all of them.  I used to put Kourtney in that territory, but she's actually kind of annoying.  Kendall wins.  I LOVE that house.  Home decor trends are starting to veer away from that cold concrete all white and gray feel, and incorporate color and warmth, and this is beautifully done.  I don't think I need penis size quote on the walls, but other than that it's really beautifully done. I'm sure the interior decorator was paid well and Kendall chose boards and then was out of it.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

While I can't say I like Kendall outright, I do find her to be the least offensive of the Kardashian/Jenner clan.

Truly high praise LOL

• LOL 4
32 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I like her house, I expected her to have something homey,farm style she was always the different one than the rest. 

How certain are we that she is truly different from the rest of the klan and it’s not just a carefully crafted public persona?

exhibit A: Kourtney being the organic hands on natural mom. Which ultimately ended up being a total farce.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

How certain are we that she is truly different from the rest of the klan and it’s not just a carefully crafted public persona?

exhibit A: Kourtney being the organic hands on natural mom. Which ultimately ended up being a total farce.

I always go the feeling that Kendall is the closet, not that there is anything wrong with it.

• Love 4

I thought the "dancing" looked like Kendall.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I don't give her credit for much, but the fact that she can manage to shoot commercials like this while keeping a straight face is pretty impressive. 😄 Models have to know a lot of the crap photographers/directors want them to do is just ridiculous and a lot of the clothes they wear are hideous.  Kendall must either just concentrate on the size of her bank account or have no self awareness whatsoever.  I find it hard to believe she trusts in the '"artistic vision" of crap like this.  Didn't she do a similar one in a museum a year ago?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

These people must have easy access to an endless supply of covid tests - Kris said everyone is tested before their parties.

Where are these tests coming from? And testing right before an event can miss positives in the earlier stages.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

These people must have easy access to an endless supply of covid tests - Kris said everyone is tested before their parties.

Where are these tests coming from? And testing right before an event can miss positives in the earlier stages.

Do you really think Kris & Kendall care about that?

I'm wondering if any of the people who went to Kim's birthday party was at Kendall's Halloween party.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Magog said:

Do you really think Kris & Kendall care about that?

I'm wondering if any of the people who went to Kim's birthday party was at Kendall's Halloween party.

They should care, because it means they may end up with guests who are positive for Covid at their parties.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

They should care, because it means they may end up with guests who are positive for Covid at their parties.

That's a waste of COVID testing. They don't test you unless you unless your showing symptoms..... makes no sense.

• Love 1

I would love to know how Kim and Kendall accessed such a large amount of tests. But I guess money talks.

My husband is a first responder who had Covid back in August and is still dealing with lung issues as a result. Even though he initially had no symptoms, he was tested because someone he worked closely with tested positive (and passed away within 10 days). My husband tested positive then within about 5 days of the results he started getting sick. I realize this is very different because it was a hospital making sure people who work there were tested but getting tested without symptoms can be done. Its just annoying these privileged people are getting tested for selfish purposes while there are sick people who cant be tested.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I would love to know how Kim and Kendall accessed such a large amount of tests. But I guess money talks.

They didn't just get tests when other people can't, they had a doctor who came to the house to administer it. How much money does that take?

Kendall Jenner held star-studded birthday bash as daily COVID cases rise to 99,321

“We are really responsible, and we make sure that everyone in our family and our closest friends are tested religiously,” Kris Jenner said."

Kris and her rich entitled ass can GFO.

I love that there were signs at the party "do not post on social media". Then all those responsible people proceeded to post pics and video all over the place.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I love that there were signs at the party "do not post on social media". Then all those responsible people proceeded to post pics and video all over the place.

I'm shocked that Kim wasn't at this party. She would of done that in a heartbeat & not give a damn about it.

Kendall Jenner held star-studded birthday bash as daily COVID cases rise to 99,321

“We are really responsible, and we make sure that everyone in our family and our closest friends are tested religiously,” Kris Jenner said."

Kris and her rich entitled ass can GFO.

Somehow, I'm not buying it. Kendall, Kris, Kylie, Kourtney, Khloe, & Kim don't know a damn thing about being responsible. How about being responsible enough to not have big parties & big trips while a pandemic is still going & bragging about it on the Social Media?

• Love 6
On 11/3/2020 at 10:09 AM, Magog said:

Kendall, Kris, Kylie, Kourtney, Khloe, & Kim don't know a damn thing about being responsible. 

Quick. Which one is the most repulsive? 

(Every answer is the right answer).

When is karma coming for them? Whennn? 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/16/kendall-jenner-launching-new-tequila-brand-818-award-winniing/

Kendall Jenner booze maker/Spokesperson?

I wonder who's really behind this.

We all know who is behind all of this & it sure as hell isn't Kendall.

And I have no idea that 818 Tequila existed & Kendall being a part of it makes me want to stay away from it. Besides, she wouldn't tell us what that stuff taste like or how its made. It probably taste like the combination of mouse droppings, bedbugs blood, & vinegar.

4 hours ago, GaT said:

That's just ridiculous, I don't remember anybody complaining about George Clooney having a tequila brand, does that mean it's OK for a rich, white man to make tequila? Sounds like a bunch of SJWs finding their new cause or trying to get their 15 minutes to me.

Does Kendall even drink tequila? I think those calling her out have some good points 🤷‍♀️.  I don’t know whether George Clooney was criticized or not, but at least he probably does drink tequila. And even if not, do 2 wrongs make a right? Whataboutism doesn’t seem useful.

Edited by DangerousMinds
17 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Does Kendall even drink tequila? I think those calling her out have some good points 🤷‍♀️.  I don’t know whether George Clooney was criticized or not, but at least he probably does drink tequila. And even if not, do 2 wrongs make a right? Whataboutism doesn’t seem useful.

I don't recall George Clooney getting criticized for appropriating Mexican culture when he and Randy Gerber aka Mr Cindy Crawford partnered up to put out Casa Migos.  Neither has Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock with his tequila brand so this seems like just hate due to her being a Jenner-Kardashian.

So again no press is bad press for a Kardashian-Jenner because this has people talking about the booze, thus driving sales and even more word about it so its STILL a win.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't recall George Clooney getting criticized for appropriating Mexican culture when he and Randy Gerber aka Mr Cindy Crawford partnered up to put out Casa Migos.  Neither has Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock with his tequila brand so this seems like just hate due to her being a Jenner-Kardashian.

So again no press is bad press for a Kardashian-Jenner because this has people talking about the booze, thus driving sales and even more word about it so its STILL a win.

Again, do you think she even drinks tequila? Just a VERY odd choice.