Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Not sure she can read.

But she was able to write a book!!

Then at least subscribe to Audible. She won’t even have to turn a page, so we won’t hear her moaning about being sooooo exhausted. 

• Love 1

Kendall Jenner Plays Bride for Vogue Italia

It’s been two days, and the world is still talking about Kendall Jenner’s racy photo shoot for Vogue Italia.

Not to be outdone by herself, the supermodel gave fans more glimpses into the photos for the magazine with another gallery post on Instagram. This time, Jenner is seen in a full veil and voluminous mini wedding dress, playing bride on a set of ancient steps.

Supermodel skincare! Kendall Jenner shows off her radiant complexion in a stunning shoot as she reveals her must-have beauty products - and the best tips she's picked up from the pros

and the countdown to the Skin Care Masters line continues...

Kendall Jenner has revealed some of her must-have beauty products, as well as some of her top makeup tips she has gathered after years in the modelling industry.

Despite the 23-year-old reality TV star and model regularly being pampered by experts in hair and beauty, Kendall revealed that she has some everyday favorites of her own. 

A lightweight foundation and a hydrating chap-stick are among the stunning model's go-to products. 

7 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Nothing new to see in these tips, other than the brands.  It's always a lightweight foundation and chap stick.  I'm surprised she didn't throw in a hydrating facial spray and drinking water.  They are the same ones I've seen in fashion magazines since I was in high school 30 years ago.  What she is leaving out is all of the plastic surgery procedures, fillers, lifts, etc...

Edited by skipnjump
clarify point
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

The Real Reason Kendall Jenner Will Never Go to College

“You talk to people and they say the reason they went to college was to get a job, but I already have a job, so…” Jenner said in a Vogue profile.

When I think of the thousands and thousands of people struggling, working two and three jobs and subsisting on Top Ramen to get an education it infuriates me.  Obviously she is not impressed with her two siblings who did graduate college, sees no benefit to them.  Actually I don't either, neither Rob nor Kourtney seems to have acquired any critical thinking skills and Lord knows Rob can't speak a grammatically correct sentence anymore, never mind the crass content.

IMO, the value of a higher education is not limited to accessibility to a job.  And this brainless twit might have saved herself a lot of the censure she is so crushed by if she had developed even the smallest modicum of critical thinking skills. 

Kendall Jenner lives her life in the spotlight, and she’s not shy about sharing on social media, so we already know a lot about the second-youngest sister in the Kardashian-Jenner clan. However, there are a lot of facts about her that most people don’t know (like the fact that a world-famous fashion designer didn’t know who she was when he hired her). When it comes to higher education, there is just one reason Kendall Jenner says she’ll never go to college.

Only two members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan went to college

The Kardashian sisters nor Kendall and Kylie Jenner don’t hesitate to talk about higher education. Specifically, most of them either didn’t go to college or didn’t finish.

Kourtney Kardashian struggled at Marymount High School, the school her sisters attended, and she dropped out to attend boarding school. Kim Kardashian graduated from high school, but that was the end of her school work. That kind of whittles down the list when you’re discussing which Kardashian sister went to college. 

Khloe Kardashian attended Southern Methodist University to start her college career, and she graduated from the University of Arizona. Rob Kardashian graduated from business school at the University of Southern California. 

Neither of the Jenner sisters has attended college, and there’s one Kendall Jenner has no plans to start.

If the business and entertainment successes of the Kardashian-Jenner clan taught us anything, it’s that you don’t always need a college education to find a job. 

Kendall Jenner and her sister, Kylie, left high school and earned diplomas from homeschooling. Neither one of them is very keen on going to college, but Kendall seems less inclined to go, and there’s one reason for it. 

“You talk to people and they say the reason they went to college was to get a job, but I already have a job, so…” Jenner said in a Vogue profile.

Seeing as she already has a successful career, Kendall Jenner doesn’t think college has much to offer her, and that’s why she doesn’t have plans to attend.

• Love 5

They have the article wrong. Khloe was the one who dropped out of high school and eventually got a GED (allegedly). Kourt started at SMU and finished at Arizona.

As far as college for Kendall, I agree with her there's no point. She makes her money based off her looks, and you don't need a degree for that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/12/2019 at 1:22 PM, BitterApple said:

They have the article wrong. Khloe was the one who dropped out of high school and eventually got a GED (allegedly). Kourt started at SMU and finished at Arizona.

As far as college for Kendall, I agree with her there's no point. She makes her money based off her looks, and you don't need a degree for that.

If Kourt went to college. Why does act and sound like a dumbass?

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

If Kourt went to college. Why does act and sound like a dumbass?

I don't think Arizona has a reputation of being an academic powerhouse. Kourtney was probably one of those students who squeaked through with a C- average.

• Love 2

Kendall Jenner hits back at perception she 'throws men in the trash' after several high-profile romances during candid interview with Hailey Baldwin

'But it's not just for no reason, like someone has to do something to make me off it and like, I think that especially 'cause of the lifestyle that I live, everything's so magnified and everyone wants to know things and a lot of the relationships that I'm in, like, I'm in it and I'm in it with that one person and I'm a very loyal person once I'm fully in it.

'Cause then it's something that I have to explain. The amount of times that I see people who are together for a couple months, and they're together so hardcore and they show it and they flex it everywhere and then a couple months later they break up, or something happens and then they have to explain themselves to everyone.

'I don't want to do all of that unless I'm completely certain in a relationship, or it's been a while, or ... you know what I mean? 

No.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, vast wasteland said:
8 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Wow. She comes across like a moron.

7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

What on Earth is she talking about? None of what she said made any sense.

OK, I had to reread it a bunch of times before I understood what she was saying, & I get it & think she's correct, but illiterate. Let me translate for my fellow PTVers:

What Kendall said:

But it's not just for no reason, like someone has to do something to make me off it and like, I think that especially 'cause of the lifestyle that I live, everything's so magnified and everyone wants to know things and a lot of the relationships that I'm in, like, I'm in it and I'm in it with that one person and I'm a very loyal person once I'm fully in it.

Translation:

Because she lives her entire life is on social media & the TV show, everybody wants to know everyone she's dating & how serious it is, but she only dates one person at a time & she's very loyal. Once she commits, they really have to do something wrong to make her move on.

What Kendal said:

Cause then it's something that I have to explain. The amount of times that I see people who are together for a couple months, and they're together so hardcore and they show it and they flex it everywhere and then a couple months later they break up, or something happens and then they have to explain themselves to everyone.

Translation:

Lots of people put their relationships hot & heavy all over social media when they first start dating someone,  but then they break up (see: Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson) just a few months later. Then, because they kept pushing how in love they were,  they have to explain to everyone why they broke up & give interviews & write songs, etc, etc, etc.

What Kendall said:

I don't want to do all of that unless I'm completely certain in a relationship, or it's been a while, or ... you know what I mean? 

Translation:

Unless I've been dating someone for awhile, & I feel secure in our relationship, I'm not going to put it out on social media because I don't want to have to explain to everyone why we broke up later on.

English translation courtesy of GaT Translation Services. 

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
40 minutes ago, GaT said:

OK, I had to reread it a bunch of times before I understood what she was saying, & I get it & think she's correct, but illiterate. Let me translate for my fellow PTVers:

What Kendall said:

Translation:

Because she lives entire life is on social media & the TV show, everybody wants to know everyone she's dating & how serious it is, but she only dates one person at a time & she's very loyal. Once she commits, they really have to do something wrong to make her move on.

What Kendal said:

Translation:

Lots of people put their relationships hot & heavy all over social media when they first start dating someone,  but then they break up (see: Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson) just a few months later. Then, because they kept pushing how in love they were,  they have to explain to everyone why they broke up & give interviews & write songs, etc, etc, etc.

What Kendall said:

Translation:

Unless I've been dating someone for awhile, & I feel secure in our relationship, I'm not going to put it out on social media because I don't want to have to explain to everyone why we broke up later on.

English translation courtesy of GaT Translation Services. 

So basically, ( sorry JJ), she dumps guys after a few dates if she’s not that  into them. 

46 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So basically, ( sorry JJ), she dumps guys after a few dates if she’s not that  into them. 

Lol. I had to reread it a couple of times. Thank you For the translation. 

That proactive is really boosting her confidence, eh? lol

I would have liked the outfit better had it been a full skirt with a really long slit. She's got great legs and I certainly don't hold it against her showing it off but I just don't find her dress fashionable or artistic. Also, how do you comfortably sit anywhere in a dress like that with so little coverage around such sensitive body parts? No thanks.

• Love 4