Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I know nothing about the modeling world so I don’t even know what a season is.  3 months?  30 shows would basically be working a full time job 40 hours a week?  I know there’s a lot of travel/flying time, but still.  She barely appears on KUWTK, and when she does it seems that all of her scenes are filmed on the same day with some clothing changes.   She doesn’t have another business to run.

she was quoted as saying in a dismissive way 30 shows or whatever the F these girls do...what other context is needed?  Hard work is for those lesser than me.

• Love 6

This apology and her claim that she was misrepresented/misquoted/taken out of context/etc. is coming what? Two weeks after the article went live and she and her mother and sisters pimped it all over social media? If she'd seen something in the article/interview then that she was upset over or thought was wrong, wouldn't that have been the time to say something? Now it just sounds like she's making sh*t up to cover her faux pas and to stop the wrath being directed at her by other models. Clearly, Kendall needs a publicist to sit next to her at ALL interviews to make sure she doesn't say anything that will get her into trouble.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Now it just sounds like she's making sh*t up to cover her faux pas and to stop the wrath being directed at her by other models. 

It sounds like that because that's what she's doing.

• Love 7
On 8/22/2018 at 3:00 PM, GaT said:

It sounds like that because that's what she's doing.

I mean.. I feel like this isn’t the first time she’s come off As tone deaf in a situation before. I always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and in a way I might still be because here’s what I think happened: I don’t think she meant to be offensive or offend anyone, I think she just said a flippant comment in an interview and not even realizing how she sounded.

But saying that she was misquoted isn’t the case really. She should apologize for her comment and let that be it. Saying all this stuff about being misconstrued isn’t what happens and she isn’t the only celebrity to get like this. Sometimes celebrities do something that’s not great(I’m talking about things like this, saying something stupid in an interview, not like something really serious) and instead of just stating they made a mistake, they all get defensive and start making excuses. 

• Love 3
On 9/7/2018 at 11:18 AM, howmanywords said:

Trying to make Kendall likeable, relatable, and cool.  Fail!  She always comes off as fake, trying too hard, awkward, and contrived. 

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'm not jealous of the fame or wealth of any of the KarJenner girls but this? This?! Sir Paul?! ? I kinda hate Kendall for even getting to do this lol I wonder if she even comprehends just how huge of a legend he is?

Cool clip! Kendall probably thinks of Sir Paul as somebody her mom had a crush on when she was a preteen.

• Love 2

Kendall with Jimmy Fallon - interesting bit about the family dynamics:

http://toofab.com/2018/09/07/what-kendall-jenner-thinks-of-sisters-kuwtk-drama-and-bff-hailey-baldwins-engagement-to-justin-bieber/

Kendall went on to tell Kimmel that the family has a number of different group chats, so they can all seemingly vent about the excluded members in separate threads. 

"We have family group chats, we have a bunch of them, and it's all different people in certain ones," she explained. "I was in a group chat with Khloe and Kourtney the other day, we were talking about something -- I don't even think we were talking bad about any of our other family members -- and I was like, 'Oh my god, do you guys have a group chat about me? Do you talk about me in other group texts?'"

"They were like, 'Kendall, you literally don't do anything wrong. We don't have a group chat about you,'" she added. "They don't have anything bad to say about me, unless they're lying. They're probably lying."

• Love 3
On 9/7/2018 at 8:26 PM, nexxie said:

Kendall with Jimmy Fallon - interesting bit about the family dynamics:

http://toofab.com/2018/09/07/what-kendall-jenner-thinks-of-sisters-kuwtk-drama-and-bff-hailey-baldwins-engagement-to-justin-bieber/

Kendall went on to tell Kimmel that the family has a number of different group chats, so they can all seemingly vent about the excluded members in separate threads. 

"We have family group chats, we have a bunch of them, and it's all different people in certain ones," she explained. "I was in a group chat with Khloe and Kourtney the other day, we were talking about something -- I don't even think we were talking bad about any of our other family members -- and I was like, 'Oh my god, do you guys have a group chat about me? Do you talk about me in other group texts?'"

"They were like, 'Kendall, you literally don't do anything wrong. We don't have a group chat about you,'" she added. "They don't have anything bad to say about me, unless they're lying. They're probably lying."

I don't know why, but this concept of family group chats is kind of disturbing.  It also sounds very junior high-ish.  I can see the potential for issues if someone responds to the wrong chat.  Also, I thought that they were all "so close" why do they need to have group chats?  Aren't they mature enough to talk to the person they are having issues with?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, skipnjump said:

I don't know why, but this concept of family group chats is kind of disturbing.  It also sounds very junior high-ish.  I can see the potential for issues if someone responds to the wrong chat.  Also, I thought that they were all "so close" why do they need to have group chats?  Aren't they mature enough to talk to the person they are having issues with?

imo it’s part of their competitive family dynamic - a really toxic “triangulation” tactic that pits people against each other. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, suomi said:

No photos at those links: "This image has been removed in response to a report from the copyright holder." What's with the gibberish in the comments? I guess I'm old and grumpy. 

Interesting, I guess the photographer wanted them pulled. You can see them (and a bunch more) here if you're interested.

16 hours ago, GaT said:

I just saw them, here the links to Twitter so anybody who doesn't want to see them doesn't have to. If you click on the one with the tree, you will see she is a true Kardashian, no matter what her last name is.

https://twitter.com/shotoberry/status/1039682422693085185

https://twitter.com/shotoberry/status/1039682808141238272

Too sporty for the K brand - maybe when the camera zooms in on her crotch a bit more.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I just read on TMZ that the photos were stolen from the photographer & released without permission, so that's why they were pulled off of Twitter.

But not before they got circulated. And they were leaked right after Kanye made his  off the wall comments zbout Kim going to law school and him teaching at the art institute. I’m sure it was a coincidence.

Sadly ,flat chested skinny, no ass Kendall, naked on horseback, isn’t all that sexy.  I’m sure we won’t see a naked Kim, astride a horse, tits flapping , cellulite pocked fat ass spread across its back, galloping down the beach. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

I wonder if we'll see in an upcoming episode Kendall having a meltdown over the publics reaction to these pics? Kendall has always been very vocal about how she loves baring her bare breasts and how she loves being naked. Some of the scathing comments about her appearance had to be brutal for her.

• Love 5

I find it really sad that these women are role models for young girls. I am no prude but those photos are tasteless.

Kendal has a career of her own and it baffles me that she would participate in this kind of shit. She is much more influenced by the family than I thought. 

It’s almost a cult when you think about it.

• Love 10

Horse hair rubbing on her probably hairless crotch has got to be uncomfortable and unsanitary.  I think of the guy who has to groom the horse afterward.

In terms of why she’s doing such a photo shoot.. I guess this guy is a well known photographer, she’s in a book with Cindy Crawford and a few other famous  models, she’s lazy and only wants to what’s necessary to keep her in the  top end of the business a. After all  she doesn’t work anywhere near the number of shows the other girls do.

• Love 8
On 9/13/2018 at 11:59 AM, iwasish said:

Horse hair rubbing on her probably hairless crotch

Check out the picture with the tree, it's definite, not probably. It's a very Kim-like photo

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, GaT said:

Check out the picture with the tree, it definite, not probably. It's a very Kim-like photo

I heard somewhere that outside of her head, Kim has lasered off every hair on her  body, along with every other perceived imperfection, mole, beauty mark, freckle  etc. 

I’m betting  poor North and Chicago will be held down or bribed  with  lollipops  in order to undergo the same treatments. 

• Love 5

Kendall is very attractive.  But, even naked she is so boring and unsexy.  Slim women can be very sexy.  Kendall just doesn't have "it".  I have horses.  No way would I want to be picking horse hair out of my private areas.  At least sit on a towel.  

• Love 10

By posing completely naked like this Kendall Jenner is certainly making a strong case that she is now the top whore in the Kardashian Klan. Of course her bulbous baboon bootied sisters Kim and Kylie won’t like that, but they have to give Kendall her due as neither of them has done anything this depraved in quite a while.

???

• Love 10
On 9/12/2018 at 9:28 AM, SailorGirl said:

Mommy must be so proud (and I refuse to use her stupid hashtag). 

Bulbous baboon bootied sisters.  That’s pretty good.  Can’t any of these Kardashians buddy up with Lindsay Lohan and learn the evils of excess, and the virtues of modesty?   I mean she looks gorgeous, but it’s too damn much. 

• Love 3

Kendall ... “cuz” is not a word. If you want to maintain the myth that you actually graduated high school and mommy just didn’t pay for your diploma,  how “bout” you use real words? Especially when you are complaining that Uncle Harvey is putting your life in danger by sharing personal info,that he probably got from your mom, with viewers of his show. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

Neither Jenner nor Hadid walked in last year's show in Shanghai. Jenner was never confirmed due to contractual obligations with lingerie competitor La Perla, while Hadid was forced to drop out last minute, reportedly due to a controversial "racist" video from earlier in 2017.

Hadid's younger sister Bella,* who has also walked for VSFS in the past, has yet to be confirmed for this year's show. 

* AKA not-Gigi. (From RHoBH when Yolanda/da big Dutch girl told son Anwar to move/give up his seat so Mudder could sit next to Gigi). 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/kendall-jenner-and-gigi-hadid-are-both-confirmed-for-the-2018-victorias-secret-fashion-show/ar-BBOK2aw?li=BBnbcA0

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

For once, I don't think Kendall and/or Vogue did anything wrong here. The hair looks more like a crazy Helena Bonham Carter style than an afro

Same here. When I first saw the picture I didn't even think it was supposed to be an affro.

• Love 4
On 08/09/2018 at 1:02 AM, Bazinga said:

Trying to make Kendall likeable, relatable, and cool.  Fail!  She always comes off as fake, trying too hard, awkward, and contrived. 

Such ugly pants.

3 hours ago, chocolatine said:

For once, I don't think Kendall and/or Vogue did anything wrong here. The hair looks more like a crazy Helena Bonham Carter style than an afro.

I think her (new) face speaks for itself. 

• Love 2