Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I could see Kris cozying up to that after years of whiny old fogey Caitlyn, That guy is hot.

He was hitting it with Kris prior to Caitlyn getting in on the scene, though there may have been some  “overlap”. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

She’s officially jumped her shark.

Nah she jumped the shark when she posed completely nude on a horse.  

This nothing new for Kendall though. She's gone out before (just out shopping and red carpet events) wearing completely sheer tops/dresses. The kicker though? She bitches and moans about how she hates having sooo much attention on her. Boofuckinghoo. Stop walking around naked if you hate attention! I find her to be the most hypocritical of all the KarJenners for that reason.

• Love 9

Kendall Jenner retains her crown as the highest paid model in the world after earning $22.5 million.... while Gigi Hadid comes in at seventh place on $9.5 million

She topped the list as the highest paid model in the world, after dethroning Gisele Bündchen. 

And Kendall Jenner has retained her crown, being named as 2018's highest paid model for the second year on $22.5 million according to Forbes. 

The 23-year-old completely annihilated the competition, with second place Karlie Kloss earning nearly half on $13 million.  

7401756-6494063-image-a-2_1544740472526.

• Love 1

most of Kendall's income doesn't even come from modeling. Plus, she's not rich and famous because she's a model, she became a model because she was already rich and famous...she'd probably make the same amount or even more if she just stuck to being an instagram influencer or entrepreneur like Kylie. Kinda unfair to put her against people who've actually made their fortune with modeling rather than living off their family name and connections.

• Love 17
7 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

But hours after she slipped on the glamorous number, Kendall Jenner flashed her backside while lounging in bed on Tuesday.

Kourtney, 39, went into her 23-year-old sister's room and told her Santa came, to which Kendall tells her to 'go away' and then shows her thong. 

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

But she’s the shy one!! 

The article is totally misleading which the video shows. Kendall wasn't "lounging in bed", Kendall was sleeping. Kourtney goes to her room to wake her up (you can hear from Kourtney's voice she just woke up too), & when Kourtney tells her Santa came, Kendall turns over & the cover gets pushed off & she tells Kourtney to go away. & that's when you see her ass. She wasn't showing it off, she was actually asleep like a normal person.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GaT said:

The article is totally misleading which the video shows. Kendall wasn't "lounging in bed", Kendall was sleeping. Kourtney goes to her room to wake her up (you can hear from Kourtney's voice she just woke up too), & when Kourtney tells her Santa came, Kendall turns over & the cover gets pushed off & she tells Kourtney to go away. & that's when you see her ass. She wasn't showing it off, she was actually asleep like a normal person.

And she could have told her sister NOT to post it. 

Would they dare to post a pic of Kim’s unphotoshopped ass? Can you imagine the screaming?

• Love 3
On 12/11/2018 at 2:03 PM, vast wasteland said:

I love everything about this dress except for the absolute sheerness of the fabric. I like the fabric itself but would have liked the look much better if the fabric was doubled up to create a lining in the as a lining in the chest and crotch area...I would have thought it more fashionable than wearing a dress where your nipples and thong are so obviously exposed. But that's just me.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Kendall is in Aspen with some of the family. Its about 5 degrees there. Dumbass

So... Which one is it Kendall, do you hate all the attention that you get which causes you to suffer from anxiety. Or you love the attention and feed into by posting these thirst trap pictures, because you can't be both.

• Love 10
On 27/12/2018 at 10:50 AM, howmanywords said:

I didnt even have to click the link and I knew if it was misleading where it came from. Daily Mail loves to twist facts into attention grabbing headlines.

The actual “article” itself is far worse than I expected, and my expectations of the Daily Mail were already in the gutter. 

She looked incredible in a neon green gown for the annual Kardashian Christmas Eve party.

But hours after she slipped on the glamorous number, Kendall Jenner flashed her backside while lounging in bed on Tuesday.

Kourtney, 39, went into her 23-year-old sister's room and told her Santa came, to which Kendall tells her to 'go away' and then shows her thong.

Kendall adds 'Shut up b**h.'  

The cat walker sported red thong bottoms with a camouflage patterned hoodie on top.

Kendall is lounging on the bed with her phone in her hand and the blanket around her waist.

After Kourtney tells her that Santa was there, she gets up and flashes her backside before sitting up. 

Kendall wore her locks loose with no makeup on during her lounge session.

Hours  earlier, the stunner looked incredible in a neon yellow gown for the annual Kardashian Christmas Eve party, which took place at sister Kim Kardashian's house.

She posed up a storm in a series of Polaroids she shared to her Instagram page on Tuesday. 

Meanwhile, Kourtney donned a deep green velvet dress featuring a plunging neckline.

The 39-year-old mother of three wowed in the festive look, which featured a short hemline, long sleeves and a low-cut neckline.

Kendall and Kourtney both went sledding during the holiday party on Monday evening.

22 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/05/kendall-jenner-vulnerable-personal-raw-story-help-people-kris-announces/

So what do y'all think happened to 14yr old Kendall? Bullying? Abuse? Sexual assult? Suicidal thoughts?

This is one of the comments:

I swear these people are really sick. The girl runs around exposing herself at various events and in everyday life. Now they put her up like some average teen with a tee shirt on to give people an image of a vulnerable girl? It is all in the setting to sell whatever they are selling. Kris never misses an opportunity to be front and center in any social or emotional stage. The build up is likened to a concert that Kanye is planning. Sick people.

Exactly. "I understand you, I can connect with you" Remember when you tried to "connect" to people in the Pepsi ad Kendall? Remember how you "connected" with other models when you gave that interview? How do that go for you? I shudder to think what this is going to be, probably something stupid like zits.

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/05/kendall-jenner-vulnerable-personal-raw-story-help-people-kris-announces/

So what do y'all think happened to 14yr old Kendall? Bullying? Abuse? Sexual assult? Suicidal thoughts?

Whatever trauma Kris and her minions think will generate the most publicity. Kardashian ratings are in the shitter, so now all of a sudden Kim is having baby #4 and Kendall is about to reveal some deep, dark secret. Everything is just a ploy to save the sinking ship.

• Love 8

Reminded me of the old Brooke Shields  Calvin Klein jeans commercial.  “Nothing comes between me and my Calvins”

My guess is she talks about her anxiety/ panic attacks. Or getting bullied. 

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Whatever trauma Kris and her minions think will generate the most publicity. Kardashian ratings are in the shitter, so now all of a sudden Kim is having baby #4 and Kendall is about to reveal some deep, dark secret. Everything is just a ploy to save the sinking ship.

At least Kris keeps the orchestra playing while the ship sinks.

• Love 6

I'm not minimizing what this could be about - it could be something serious and if whatever it is can help others, good for Kendall for going public.

I do have a problem with the hype leading up to the "big reveal."  Teaser videos, cryptic hash tags, a tweet from Mama - and the reveal set to take place Sunday night (when conveniently, the Golden Globes air, so let's take the focus away from that if we can).

Of course, I expect nothing less from Kris who will take every event, no matter how serious, and milk it to their advantage.  I can see her in her office checking out the media coverage and wondering if another of her kids will "break the internet" .

If Kendall is ready to talk about something  - then she should talk about it.  Give an interview (heck, she could probably grab a spot on 60 minutes if she wanted), release a statement, post it on SM - but without all the lead-in. 

• Love 10

I wonder if Kris knew, or just found out?, if Kendall was so traumatized by something, didn’t  Kris notice something wrong? Or was she too busy pimping Kim to notice? 

The show was airing back then. Kendall was a moody bitch but that’s typical of teens. 

• Love 2

I find it interesting that none of the sisters have mentioned this on twitter or instagram. There is usually some kind of crosspromotion between them, but nothing on this. Not even comments on kris post. its all odd.  Kendall hasn’t even said anything on her SM!

If something happened to Kendall and she’s ready to talk, good for her. But this teaser stuff is bullshit. 

• Love 1

Even though I'd lean more towards Kris being too busy pimping Kim to notice, if Kris did pick up on something being wrong the odds of a 14 year old willingly just telling their mother whats wrong is slim especially if its something they're ashamed of and especially when your life is public.