Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Well, obviously if she isn't being mentioned in the gossip rags about being fcuked by a different guy every other night, or posting on social media every other day about her latest hookup, then she must be gay. There can't be any other explanation.

• Love 11

Well, obviously if she isn't being mentioned in the gossip rags about being fcuked by a different guy every other night, or posting on social media every other day about her latest hookup, then she must be gay. There can't be any other explanation.

Thanks for saying that. I think it shows how low the bar has been lowered for this family that if Kendall isn't engaging in what the family considers the normal behavior you mention that everyone decides something is "wrong" with Kendall - that there has to be a reason that she isn't out there with her sexuality, putting it all over the place. I have to believe that she's simply different than the rest of her family in that way. I also have a hard time believing that she'd be ashamed/embarrassed/hiding if she were a lesbian.

My mind didn't automatically scream "lesbian!!!" because Kendall is discrete. I just assumed she was living her life the way she chooses. If she's gay, straight, bi, so what? I don't care what she does or who she does it with, as long as it's consenting adults. I'm just happy it's one less Kardashian-Jenner to contend with in the day's headlines and trends. Props to her.

• Love 9

I have to believe that she's simply different than the rest of her family in that way. I also have a hard time believing that she'd be ashamed/embarrassed/hiding if she were a lesbian.

Yep, I agree.   I don't think she'd have a problem at all coming out.     

Kendall is refreshing compared to the rest of the family.    It's nice to see at least 1 of them keep their private life.......private!

• Love 8

I have to wonder how PMK feels about Kendall's success.   A normal mother would feel proud.  I wonder if any pride Kris feels is negated by the fact that she can't  control Kendall's every move like she can her other daughters?  And yet, there's Kendall, having a wildly successful career without PMK's hand in every deal.

• Love 3

I have to wonder how PMK feels about Kendall's success.   A normal mother would feel proud.  I wonder if any pride Kris feels is negated by the fact that she can't  control Kendall's every move like she can her other daughters?  And yet, there's Kendall, having a wildly successful career without PMK's hand in every deal.

PMK's business plan seems to be making her daughters into bimbo sex dolls. Kendall's not going that route. Good for her! I hope she stays in the modeling world, never gets surgery for giant boobs, lips and butt, and never gives in to the sexy-selfie-look-at-my-body shit that PMK so relentlessly promotes.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 4

I could see Kendall being a spokesperson for outdoor gear or doing some kind of clothing line like Kate Hudson is doing for Fabletics.  Kendall seems to enjoy that  lifestyle.  And she can actually do those types of things without getting a mani-pedi and full makeup done first, which is cool.

• Love 1

Calvin Klein (the man) says he wouldn't have cast Kendall if he were still in charge of Calvin Klein (the brand).

But he likes Justin Bieber? And not because of his millions of followers (yeah, right). No accounting for taste, I guess.

• Love 6

I actually don't disagree with what Calvin is saying when he pointed out that models are getting work based on social media followers rather than whether or not they best represent the clothes and the designer. However, it makes no sense to approve of Justin, but disapprove of Kendall. By all accounts, Kendall is professional and hard working. Bieber is a smug, entitled little twat. I just don't understand the logic.

• Love 6

I think Calvin meant he doesn't see Kendall as sexy or provocative enough for the brand and would not have cast her just for her social media following and name recognition alone. Gigi Hadid has more of the look and attitude Calvin seemed to favor in his campaigns.

• Love 2

Gigi Hadid is exactly the same type of model that Kendall is...got big through nepotism, slightly dead-eyed, gets hired based on instagram followers, photographs quite well, while the catwalk is still weak.

I've come to be really annoyed when people fawn over Gigi but slam Kendall, like they don't have the exact same rise to fame. If anything, Gigi also uses famous boyfriends to get ahead (not meaning this negatively, I appreciate her hustle) while Kendall is private about this area of her life. 

Lainey from Laineygossip for example refuses to comment on anything Kardashian-related (and that includes Kendall), which is fair enough, but salivates over Gigi like she's the second coming of Cindy Crawford. 

• Love 4

Coachella. 

Kendall-Jenner-at-Day-1-of-the-first-wee

I absolutely hate all the stupid faux "hippie wear" girls wear to Coachella, who came up with this idea & why doesn't it die?

Gigi Hadid is exactly the same type of model that Kendall is...got big through nepotism, slightly dead-eyed, gets hired based on instagram followers, photographs quite well, while the catwalk is still weak.

Her background & how she got to be a model are similar, but her look is very different. Gigi is much more bomshell than Kendall, she's got more curves & she's not a traditional model shape. Kendall has more of a traditional model body & she can't do sexy very well.

Maybe Calvin just likes looking at guys of a certain age and shape in tighty whities? I mean, I know he is straight and whatnot, but still.

Yeah, and I know he has a daughter & has been married a couple of times, but I think in his case "straight" may be kind of fluid.

• Love 1

I've come to be really annoyed when people fawn over Gigi but slam Kendall, like they don't have the exact same rise to fame. If anything, Gigi also uses famous boyfriends to get ahead (not meaning this negatively, I appreciate her hustle) while Kendall is private about this area of her life. 

Lainey from Laineygossip for example refuses to comment on anything Kardashian-related (and that includes Kendall), which is fair enough, but salivates over Gigi like she's the second coming of Cindy Crawford. 

Not everyone salivates or fawns over Gigi as a model; in fact, she has often been slammed as being "fat". I agree that she has benefited from the same family connection/name recognition/social media popularity as Kendall to get noticed. I personally know very little about Gigi's presumably famous boyfriends but similarly, it wouldn't exactly have been a negative if Kendall's very public, Kris-inspired "relationship" with Harry Styles had taken off. I also don't think that either Kendall or Gigi has the personality and presence of a Naomi Campbell or Cindy Crawford, but to me, Gigi has a curvier figure and sultrier facial expressions than Kendall and for that reason might be more naturally suited to a Victoria's Secret, Sports Illustrated, or Calvin Klein campaign while Kendall is quite successful doing fashion runway and beauty products campaigns. Kendall and Gigi are both doing well professionally and are very good friends who don't seem to be in competition with each other or resentful of each other's success.

• Love 1

Oh, like I said, I definitely agree they are on the same level, albeit with different looks and it's good that they seem to be good friends. She's done Vogue spreads and articles with two of her boyfriends (shot by the same photographer - wonder if that was awkward with the second one?), that's why I know she's been dating vaguely famous guys. Other than that I don't really pay much attention.

None of these modern day "supermodels" wow me especially, but at this point I've made my peace with all the instagram/reality models...at least they're ambitious. I can respect that.

And I give Kendall props for not going the (obvious) plastic surgery route like the rest of her family. She should really thank her lucky stars that she won the genetic lottery and ended up with actual career prospects.

• Love 3

I actually don't disagree with what Calvin is saying when he pointed out that models are getting work based on social media followers rather than whether or not they best represent the clothes and the designer. However, it makes no sense to approve of Justin, but disapprove of Kendall. By all accounts, Kendall is professional and hard working. Bieber is a smug, entitled little twat. I just don't understand the logic.

It seems like he views Biebs in the same league as Marky Mark - who wasn't a huge musical talent either, if we're being honest - whereas Kendall doesn't come close to the iconic women who used to model for the brand, like Brooke Shields and Kate Moss.

• Love 1

Coachella.

Kendall-Jenner-at-Day-1-of-the-first-wee

She must have spent all day in air conditioned tents or something. These outdoor festivals seem so gross.

On the runway she's better than Gigi, in print she worse than Gigi. Gigi's got a face for modeling, Kendall is just bland. Gigi managed to get signed to an agency before her mother became a regular on RHOBH, she did some time as a no name model. Kendall started at the top.

• Love 1

I doubt it. Their best shot is to marry someone rich and famous who'll keep them relevant. They can't be part of this early 20s-LA glam squad forever, there'll be younger, fresher It-girls to take their place.

All you really need these days to get a foot in the modeling business is rich parents (to buy your entrance fee) and be seen with the right people (be it guys or girlfriends), fame will follow. 

• Love 2

All you really need these days to get a foot in the modeling business is rich parents (to buy your entrance fee) and be seen with the right people (be it guys or girlfriends), fame will follow.

Throw in a sex-tape and you can be the biggest reality celebutard in the world.

• Love 2
On April 4, 2016 at 0:25 AM, AndySmith said:

Well of course!! I've never gotten the impression that Kendall was gay, if she was I don't think she would have an issue with coming out. Of course may be, she may not, but given my own life experiences I'm a little sensitive to the assumption that because a woman isn't seen in public with various men she must be gay. As someone who is straight, but doesn't see the need to structure her life around whom she wants to have sex with people often assume I'm married to my BFF!!(it gets annoying). I feel young women can't win, we are taught not to care about men, being "boy crazy" is a flaw but if you aren't boy crazy then you're gay.......

• Love 9

It drives me nuts when I see all these wealthy women wearing sandals that are too short and their toes stick out.  I see it over and over again.  Wear sandals that fit!

• Love 2
On 4/30/2016 at 7:45 PM, Artsda said:

LMAO at her even being at the Correspondents' dinner. What a joke.

On 5/2/2016 at 10:40 PM, MarysWetBar said:

She's as big a bitch as the rest of them. 

That's all.

Agree. She has just been better (so far) at flying under the radar.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I read that President Obama threw shade at her, which is funny. I think the Kardashians are invited to the Correspondents Dinner to be the butt of some inside joke.

if that's the case then he needed to have Khloe there. That's a butt to be made fun off. 

• Love 5

Anyone know what he said?

It was pretty mild as far as shade goes. He said he doesn't know what she does, but he was told his twitter feed would blow up if he mentioned her. It seemed more like he was making fun of himself for being old and out of touch with pop culture, tongue in cheek. Though I totally chose to read it as a subtle burn too.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Well, it is Calvin Klein...

Now if Calvin really wanted to be edgy, he could have Kendall and Kylie pose together with Kylie's hand down Kendall's pants. Oh wait!, nevermind, they did that on the show already.