Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Brooke was 14 when she did the ad. I still don't understand why people were upset with her ad

I remember when this happened and it wasn't due to the photo - - it was because the tagline was "Nothing comes between me and my Calvins."  That's what people were upset about - - they were thinking "come" as in sexually.

I can't argue with Kendall doing what she's doing. It's actually refreshing to see someone in this family make a living that's independent of the stupid tv show and isn't fucking with her natural appearance in pursuit of a random standard of beauty and relevance. Perhaps if she stays busy she'll avoid a lot of that mess.

Big breasts and a big ass are actually a liability in modeling (unless you're a lingerie model), and most high-end models don't seem to be big on fucking up your face...that's probably influencing her more than anything as to why she still seems relatively un-enhanced.

Edited by methodwriter85
(edited)

Kendall Jenner Will Take on Fragrance Next In Estée Lauder's Bid for Millennial Customers

http://fashionista.com/2015/05/estee-lauder-kendall-jenner-fragrance

Kendall Jenner Breaks Down Crying About Bruce Jenner: "I Couldn't Ask for a Better Dad"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kendall-jenner-breaks-down-crying-bruce-jenner-video-201555#ixzz3ZII4Sgzz

Edited by Humbugged

Kim must be dying right now. Kendall is landing big time modeling contracts and the closest she came to high fashion was Kanye using his connections to land her a Vogue cover, which she wasn't even allowed to appear solo on, lol.

• Love 1
(edited)

Why is Kendall at the Cannes Film Festival? Is she in a film? 

Working for Estee Lauder .

She went last year as well when she had a gig for Chopard the jewelry maker

11324258_921393751251833_1197606396_n.jp

OnceSane

Many non-actors/directors/producers go to Cannes

And the vendors ( the people supplying the make-up,costumes ,jewelry etc in the movies ) hire models and other celebs  to show off their stuff on the red carpet .It's not just about the film itself .

Kendall is one of about 5 or 6 people repping one of the biggest cosmetics companies in the world .She is getting paid to show up wearing there stuff and to look good .This is where the real money in modeling comes from - the contract work.

She was at the Billboards at the weekend working for Balmain (Balmain x H&M ) as a paid gig as well not as a normal guest .She only ended up filling in presenting because Khloe pulled out because French's mate was murdered on Saturday

ETA

She is walking in the Amfar Gala on Thursday

Edited by Humbugged

I love that purple dress. Second outfit is ugly

I don't think the dress is ugly (but it is waaay too short), but those shoes, YIKES, they are seriously ugly.

• Love 1
(edited)

She's not curing cancer and it's not a career for a lifetime, but good for her. She's clearly moved past any "novelty" hiring and actually earning her keep doing something she loves.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
(edited)

Not a fan of the Fendi ad shoes, but Kendall looks beautiful in just about anything! She also has a poise beyond her age that she must have learned from someone in the modeling industry, because she sure as hell didn't get it from her family.

Good for her. I really hope she can stay true to herself and keep a lowish profile. I think maintaining a good relationship Brandon and Leah is the best thing for her. Better yet, I would love for her to spend more time with Bruce's oldest kids, that aren't famous at all.

Edited by truelovekiss
(edited)

So Kendall spent the weekend shacked up on Lewis Hamilton's charter yacht .Wearing his gold,snuggled up and then he flew her back to LA on his  own jet .Must be nice

5564e45408235_LewisKendallheader.jpg

tumblr_noyrugvmGj1tqq2cuo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nozc07cmr01tk2py6o1_1280.jpg

and she is in Brazil today doing an appearance

tumblr_np2yet7xVX1tqq2cuo1_1280.png

Edited by Humbugged

I'm not hatin cause I appreciate Kendall doing her but at the same time I don't think she screams model.

Kendall is not model type pretty she just seems average looking to me and bored. Though I'm all for he making her money.

• Love 1

Kendall is very girl next door. Very commercial and vanilla. Generic...but then again I find Gisele Bundchen to be horsey.

I like my models to be striking. Linda Evangelista, Adriana Lima, Claudia Schiffer. Kendall is not even in that league, IMO.

• Love 3
(edited)

Kendall is very girl next door. Very commercial and vanilla. Generic...but then again I find Gisele Bundchen to be horsey.

I like my models to be striking. Linda Evangelista, Adriana Lima, Claudia Schiffer. Kendall is not even in that league, IMO.

That's so funny because I say the same about Giselle. I find her to be very mannish looking. I think Kendall is a very generic, bland kind of attractive. There's really nothing about her that stands out but she's photogenic, tall, skinny and comes from a well connected family, hence her success.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1

Yeah Kendall wouldn't be a model if her family wasn't so successful, I doubt she would have made it on the runway. But I'm just glad she is doing her I may not care for the family but I will give it to a girl who is doing her.

• Love 1

She's a lot prettier than Cara Delevingne. That girl looks like a Muppet.

I think Cara is pretty. I never seen her without make up though. Chanel Iman is gorgeous. Some of these models are very plain or ugly looking.

Yeah Kendall wouldn't be a model if her family wasn't so successful, I doubt she would have made it on the runway. But I'm just glad she is doing her I may not care for the family but I will give it to a girl who is doing her.

I mean, she's having a legitimate modeling career, which from all sources is seriously hard work, as opposed to "let's pose for diet pill ads!". That kind of work ethic will probably serve her well in life as opposed to whatever it is that Kylie thinks she's doing.

• Love 3

I mean, she's having a legitimate modeling career, which from all sources is seriously hard work, as opposed to "let's pose for diet pill ads!". That kind of work ethic will probably serve her well in life as opposed to whatever it is that Kylie thinks she's doing.

She is now in Hong Kong (along with Bieber) for some CK concert and shindig so she is putting in the air miles.

these are ugly ass designs.

rumors says Kendall is sleeping her way to the top. Nothing new. Model done this for years
(edited)

I haven't seen any rumors saying that, she's tried even to drop all aspects of her family to do this and make a name for herself on her own where her family has been a hindrance. She's gotten her own modelling team, agent, agency, separate from her mother/family and has worked hard to do her own thing.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

From the photo ops, it looks like she's out and about having a blast with her fellow modeling buddies (along with a few unsavory characters like Biebs.) I know she's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but she's not that stupid. (At least I hope not...)