Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

This is why models all have that face when they walk the runway, it prevents them from laughing out loud at the crap they have to wear.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
(edited)

H&M looks like a fun show, she was smiling.

The Balmain looks great on her. Too bad she couldn't keep the sister from coming,

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Kendall walking for Chanel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2987822/Cara-Delevingne-FINALLY-hits-catwalk-Paris-Fashion-Week-BFF-Kendall-Jenner-walk-Chanel.html

I have to say though that Valentino's show today stole the Paris Fashion Week  by having Ben Stiller & Owen Wilson walk the show as their Zoolander characters. Anna even posed with them. lol

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/living/feat-zoolander-hansel-valentino/

• Love 1

Kendall Jenner signs with Calvin Klein

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kendall-jenner-is-reportedly-new-780674

Kendall Jenner is a force to be reckoned with these days. Not only has she taken over the runways this fashion month and is the current face of Estee Lauder, but now it sounds like she's landed another major gig. Page Six reports that the 19-year-old has been signed as the new face of Calvin Klein underwear. 

Ehhh, they're Calvin Klein ads. Honestly, they all look alike to me, which makes her a good choice, I suppose. Brooke Shields was controversial because of the "nothing comes between me and my Calvins - nothing" statement. So hard to believe everyone got all up in arms over the implication that (gasp!) Brooke wasn't wearing any underwear!!! Oh how times have changed.

I can't argue with Kendall doing what she's doing. It's actually refreshing to see someone in this family make a living that's independent of the stupid tv show and isn't fucking with her natural appearance in pursuit of a random standard of beauty and relevance. Perhaps if she stays busy she'll avoid a lot of that mess.

• Love 2

Ehhh, they're Calvin Klein ads. Honestly, they all look alike to me, which makes her a good choice, I suppose. Brooke Shields was controversial because of the "nothing comes between me and my Calvins - nothing" statement. So hard to believe everyone got all up in arms over the implication that (gasp!) Brooke wasn't wearing any underwear!!! Oh how times have changed.

I can't argue with Kendall doing what she's doing. It's actually refreshing to see someone in this family make a living that's independent of the stupid tv show and isn't fucking with her natural appearance in pursuit of a random standard of beauty and relevance. Perhaps if she stays busy she'll avoid a lot of that mess.

I think Brooke's age was a bigger issue back then also. Wasn't she only 16/17, if not younger. There's nothing controversial about Kendall's pics. But I kind of like that. I think it's her way of separating herself from the rest of the klan. I've noticed that her most revealing looks are reserved for the runway. In her personal life she dresses in more covered style. I wonder if it bugs Kim and Kanye that she hasn't made any effort to be seen in his line, even if only in public and not on the runway? But then Kim rarely wears any of his crap either.

I think Brooke's age was a bigger issue back then also. Wasn't she only 16/17, if not younger. There's nothing controversial about Kendall's pics. But I kind of like that. I think it's her way of separating herself from the rest of the klan. I've noticed that her most revealing looks are reserved for the runway. In her personal life she dresses in more covered style. I wonder if it bugs Kim and Kanye that she hasn't made any effort to be seen in his line, even if only in public and not on the runway? But then Kim rarely wears any of his crap either.

She was pictured with a pair of his Boosts on at the weekend ,And she wears a lot of his tour gear .

tumblr_nln2ljaUiN1tqq2cuo1_1280.jpg

Really comfortable though apparently  and collectible - there are people paying $3 -4 grand for them .

BTS of Gigi and Kendall's Vogue shoot - looks like they were having a ball

https://youtu.be/GlIbbyTyLWM

Justine Bieber, yuck.  What was Kris doing there? She's not Kendall's manager for at least the modeling stuff.

• Love 1

I think Brooke's age was a bigger issue back then also. Wasn't she only 16/17, if not younger. There's nothing controversial about Kendall's pics. But I kind of like that. I think it's her way of separating herself from the rest of the klan. I've noticed that her most revealing looks are reserved for the runway. In her personal life she dresses in more covered style. I wonder if it bugs Kim and Kanye that she hasn't made any effort to be seen in his line, even if only in public and not on the runway? But then Kim rarely wears any of his crap either.

Brooke was 14 when she did the ad. I still don't understand why people were upset with her ad

Kendall Jenner for  Chanel Haute Couture in Paris, France - (July 8, 2014)

BsBbLeyCQAAOYCZ.jpg

BsBYnawCAAAqz6f.jpg

BsBYm2MCMAAiMxN.jpg

Kendall Jenner for  Chanel Haute Couture in Paris, France - (July 8, 2014)

BsB_xyYIMAAhMae.jpg

BsBYlzCCIAAW74V.jpg

BsBajyuCIAAyiqQ.jpg

BsCaUlcIgAAwQjg.jpg

It's Haute Couture that nobody really wears (do they?) and it all looks stupid to me, especially that rooster hairdo.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2
(edited)

http://www.mtv.com/news/2133738/stop-what-youre-doing-and-watch-justin-bieber-ariana-grande-and-kendall-jenner-lip-sync-i-really-like-you/

Stop What You’re Doing And Watch Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, And Kendall Jenner Lip-Sync ‘I Really Like You’

The video’s alternate name might as well be “SQUAD GOALS EVERYWHERE” because the 21-year-old recruited a dream line-up of famous friends to dance around and geek out with him, including Ariana and Frankie Grande, Kendall Jenner, Rixton, Lance Bass, “Empire’s” Bryshere Gray, his dad Jeremy, friends Ryan Butler and Alfredo Flores, singer CL, social media superstar Matthew Espinosa, “The Voice” contestant Kimberley Nicole, and designer Jeremy Scott.

https://youtu.be/oovZa4GVAx8

Edited by Humbugged

Kendall Jenner on Bruce’s Transition : ‘That's Not for Me to Answer'

http://www.people.com/article/kendall-jenner-addresses-bruce-rumors-gq-cover-story

Why even give an interview now if she doesn't want to answer the questions? To me it's just another attempt to draw attention to the whole situation and gain ratings. (not necessarily by Kendall herself, but by the PR machine of the Kardashians)

I  kind of feel sorry for her. I gather she would have preferred  to not have all this attention on her family but since Kris and the others want it... she's stuck.

Edited by iwasish
(edited)

Why even give an interview now if she doesn't want to answer the questions? To me it's just another attempt to draw attention to the whole situation and gain ratings. (not necessarily by Kendall herself, but by the PR machine of the Kardashians)

I kind of feel sorry for her. I gather she would have preferred to not have all this attention on her family but since Kris and the others want it... she's stuck.

It's a feature story following her about during PFW . If she was un co-operative during the entire interview you might have a point .If she has one red line that's fine ,I imagine most people do .

Kendall's modeling jobs and the stuff that comes with it (editorial interviews for example)is zero to do with Kris ,that's down to Chis Gay her manager.

link to the actual article ,not the editorialised by a tabloid version.

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrities/201505/kendall-jenner-cover-story

She is the regal JFK to her mother's liquor-running Joe Kennedy

She's deliberately kept the E! cameras away from this part of her life. "I told them from the beginning, I was like, 'Okay, love you guys, but we're not gonna do this. You're not gonna follow me to shows, you're not gonna be with me on this ride.

Kris's phone rings. Her ringtone is "Gold Digger,"

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 2

It's a feature story following her about during PFW . If she was un co-operative during the entire interview you might have a point .If she has one red line that's fine ,I imagine most people do .

Kendall's modeling jobs and the stuff that comes with it (editorial interviews for example)is zero to do with Kris ,that's down to Chis Gay her manager.

link to the actual article ,not the editorialised by a tabloid version.

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrities/201505/kendall-jenner-cover-story

Her manager, Chris or Kris, could have made sure that question wasn't even asked. I truly feel for the girl because I think she is stuck between a rock and a hard place trying to separate out her own career as a model and yet still tied to the KUWTK show. Edited by OnceSane
quoted post was edited

Interesting article, seems like the journalist really captured how she didn't choose the cameras life and she wants it nowhere near her real job.

Her mother and sisters chose this. But "me and my little sister were placed in," Kendall says. "Like, 'Okay, there's gonna be a TV show around.' We didn't have a say. And how could we have a say?

Love also that the journalist noted that Kim picked Kendall's Balmain show to "passive aggressively debut her blonde hair."

Also interesting that after the crowd stampede incident, she called Kris to swear at her and then Bruce to actually talk it out/calm her down about. Even noting Bruce is more the parent.

Edited by Artsda

Hmm, I don't know, this kind of sounds like a bullshit article to me, just the fact that they called it "Keezus" sort of tells you where they're going with it, & when you have sentences like this "Kris says she's about to go over to Kim and Kanye's place—she says it just like that, all casual—and then the three of them will meet Kendall at the Balmain show, this afternoon, in which Kendall is walking the runway." All casual? how else is she supposed to say it? It's her daughter & son in law, should she be all excited because they're famous?

But I do think this is a very good description "She is the regal JFK to her mother's liquor-running Joe Kennedy" And yeah, "Kim passive-aggressively picking this moment to unveil a dramatic new blonde haircut,"

• Love 2

Interesting article, seems like the journalist really captured how she didn't choose the cameras life and she wants it nowhere near her real job.

Love also that the journalist noted that Kim picked Kendall's Balmain show to "passive aggressively debut her blonde hair."

Also interesting that after the crowd stampede incident, she called Kris to swear at her and then Bruce to actually talk it out/calm her down about. Even noting Bruce is more the parent.

Nothing like a good stampede for great publicity. Guess Kendall's safety isn't her number 1 priority. Maybe Kendall should hire her own security people to look out for her if her mom doesn't care enough.

Khloe and Kourtney have both complained that Kris is way less interested/on top of their gigs and business than she is with Kim's. Khloe has threatened to fire her numerous times.

Getting Kim out was obviously her top agenda, Kendall's on her own. She definitely should get her own security people and team while in Paris from now on instead of using the family people. It's probably not a problem when Kendall's in Paris alone, but the 3 of them going to her show bumped Kendall down the priority list of Kris's. 

I wonder if off the record Kendall commented on Kim's hair debut. 

Edited by Artsda

The Armenian Genocide is said to have begun on April 24th. That's the date used for the anniversary. So, not only didn't Kim remain until the actual date,  Bruce's story airs on that date. I find it strange.

Really comfortable though apparently  and collectible - there are people paying $3 -4 grand for them .

BTS of Gigi and Kendall's Vogue shoot - looks like they were having a ball

https://youtu.be/GlIbbyTyLWM

I don't have the Kanye version but I have a pair of regular Adidas Boost and they are SO comfortable.

Hmm, I don't know, this kind of sounds like a bullshit article to me, just the fact that they called it "Keezus" sort of tells you where they're going with it, & when you have sentences like this "Kris says she's about to go over to Kim and Kanye's place—she says it just like that, all casual—and then the three of them will meet Kendall at the Balmain show, this afternoon, in which Kendall is walking the runway." All casual? how else is she supposed to say it? It's her daughter & son in law, should she be all excited because they're famous?

But I do think this is a very good description "She is the regal JFK to her mother's liquor-running Joe Kennedy" And yeah, "Kim passive-aggressively picking this moment to unveil a dramatic new blonde haircut,"

I think what makes it difficult is that its Kendall's career, she's trying to make it on her own and yet the interest in her family is there and Kris of course would never just be there "in the background" quietly supporting her. She has to be there commenting and name dropping to make sure everyone in the family gets a mention in the article. I'm sure there are celebrity folks who decide to stay away in order to allow their child their moments in the sun.. it's a hard choice to make. 

• Love 1

Eh, to be fair Kendall wouldn't have a career if her family wasn't that famous. Or that many articles and interviews written about/with her. Not even Cara Delevigne gets that much attention and she's the bona fide supermodel of the moment. I read an article recently about Kendall with the title "Natural born self-promoter" and how attractive Kendall's huge instagram following is to the designers. Though even the title is misleading, none of the Kardashians would be anywhere without Kris' promotion skills. Publicity is everything and fashion designers can't afford to be snobby. So obviously that link is going to be talked about - it's an angle that keeps Kendall and her career in the spotlight. Which in turn makes her sought after by the fashion designers - she has to toe the line. She can't be too Kardashian to be thought beneath the high fashion extravaganza, but she can't be too respectable and serious to lose her appeal (she needs to be talked about, otherwise what's the point?). I'm pretty sure Kendall is following exactly what her people are telling her to do (don't be seen at this, do be seen at that/don't comment on this, do comment on that).

• Love 3

It's Haute Couture that nobody really wears (do they?) and it all looks stupid to me, especially that rooster hairdo.

I love the clothing that nobody will wear.  It's like art.  That picture with all the models really showed how the Kardashian girl stood out, and not in a good way.  The girls are so unique, strong looking.  She is so ordinary looking, like any other cute teen at the mall. 

none of the Kardashians would be anywhere without Kris' promotion skills.

none of the Kardashians would be anywhere without Kim letting herself get filmed getting plowed from behind & peed on.

Fixed that for you :-)

• Love 12

Eh, to be fair Kendall wouldn't have a career if her family wasn't that famous. Or that many articles and interviews written about/with her. Not even Cara Delevigne gets that much attention and she's the bona fide supermodel of the moment. I read an article recently about Kendall with the title "Natural born self-promoter" and how attractive Kendall's huge instagram following is to the designers. Though even the title is misleading, none of the Kardashians would be anywhere without Kris' promotion skills. Publicity is everything and fashion designers can't afford to be snobby. So obviously that link is going to be talked about - it's an angle that keeps Kendall and her career in the spotlight. Which in turn makes her sought after by the fashion designers - she has to toe the line. She can't be too Kardashian to be thought beneath the high fashion extravaganza, but she can't be too respectable and serious to lose her appeal (she needs to be talked about, otherwise what's the point?). I'm pretty sure Kendall is following exactly what her people are telling her to do (don't be seen at this, do be seen at that/don't comment on this, do comment on that).

I heard they buy their followers anyway

none of the Kardashians would be anywhere without Kim letting herself get filmed getting plowed from behind & peed on.

Fixed that for you :-)

Still don't know why she's famous. That tape sucked

• Love 2